YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

PS Andrew Snelling's idiocy

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 28, 2019 2:19 am

https://answersingenesis.org/fossils/ty ... s-angeles/
''... sometime during the rapid post-flood ice age (Pleistocene), glacial water then deposited about 200 feet (61 m) of alluvium (silt and clay) over this entire area, sealing all the layers below.''

NO glacial meltwater (that is a real term) near to Los Angeles during the last ice age glaciation.
https://www.popsci.com/los-angeles-climate-50000-years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternar ... eet_hg.png

Dr Snelling is WRONG. His statement is total HOGWASH.


PS I've just written in a wider circulation email:
''I suggest (as a layman who knows enough about these subjects to recognise pseudo-scientific religious and science opposing apologetics) that that statement is NONSENSE and FALSE:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1275 (new post offering further details of my verdict)
200 feet of alluvium deposited by 'glacial water' (or perhaps glacial meltwater) near Los Angeles during the Pleistocene/Quaternary ice age glaciation? I don't THINK so. (And neither does the Bible - so much for YECs saying they accept and defend what God 'tells us in his word that he did'.)''
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

The Fascist Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 29, 2019 12:51 am

Sorensen and Long summoned up the courage to falsely libel me and a strawman version of my comments here on a closed Facebook hate page run by them! Yes - REALLY.

I have just emailed all and sundry as below:
PS
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Recipients other than him may perhaps wish to compare and contrast the civilised behaviour of David with the behaviour of the cowardly fascists at 'The Question Evolution Project' (image attached). This is how self-appointed authoritarian and cultish YECs who are not genuine saved repentant Christians 'deal' with the falsification (falsifications they refuse to allow their fans even to read) of their wild and often unbiblical claims by pesky rational Christians or non Christians. Simply label me as 'amazingly stupid', fail remotely to deal with the substance of my emails (because like David they apparently can't), and pretend the only one with 'hate' is me (yes I do hate unrepentant hardened fascist liars who pretend to be Christian - whereas they hate people who take the time and trouble to expose them as cowardly peddlers of lies and hate on the internet 356 days a year). This is how Sorensen and Long behave on their closed forums. Time and again.
I will not be bullied into silence by fascists.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1275
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Fascist Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 am

Would the liars care to further incriminate themselves I wonder.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Fascist Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Yes - the fascist TQEP liar Curtis Long did choose to further incriminate himself - all in the interests of hate and demonisation of serious opposition, you understand:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/

The many times PROVEN liar (who falsely alleged that I had 'nothing intelligent to say' yet refused like the coward that he is even to address my actual arguments here this week about claims of Andrew Snelling concerning the La Brea tar pits) is now falsely claiming (naming me though misspelling my surname) that I am 'a liar' and that I want 'people who disagree with' me 'to be silenced' (I want them exposed as the liars they are and free speech still existed in the West the last time I checked) and that I am 'stupid' too. He's also trying (yet again) to intimidate me into silence by writing to his soulmate Sorensen ''You do know that legal action can be taken against him for cyber stalking and defamation?'' (Photograph taken; email sent.)

I am not going to be bullied into silence by this fascist creationist thug.

These people are EVIL. (As well as sick.)

As I have been showing and saying for YEARS.

They will never change.

They will go to hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Fascist Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 29, 2019 11:52 pm

Two hours ago the coward Sorensen lied about me AGAIN - accusing me (without proving his accusation because it is false) of 'bad logic' (photo taken).

This wide circulation email has just been sent:
''And now the hellbound lying hypocrite Sorensen has put up the white flag of surrender:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Because he CANNOT explain how during ANY known ice age glaciation glacial 'water' (presumably meltwater) could possibly have deposited 200 feet of alluvium over the entire area that contains the La Brea tar pits close to Los Angeles - and he KNOWS it. But nevertheless he STILL wants to lie to his supporters that my logic is 'bad' etc (and that he hasn't ever been proven wrong). The recipients of this know I have proven this evil person wrong for literally years - how he hates me for that. He will NEVER deal with my actual arguments. He will always attack a STRAWMAN - or change the subject and indulge in off-topic personal attacks ie playing to the gallery who swallow his lies without question.
I thought he would have the sense to stop incriminating himself. But the man is an arrogant fool who craves constant attention from the fellow extremists who follow him (they should be following Jesus). Sorensen and co cannot face up to reality.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1275

These people are evil.''
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Liar and Coward Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:12 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/06 ... ralia.html
''Like the "Dinosaur Highway" tracks that extend from Texas into Canada, these are showing panic. No meandering here. More importantly, these defy uniformitarian geological explanations and affirm the Genesis Flood.''
The man has clearly lost the plot. Years ago.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Radaractive: A Heap of Dinosaur Tracks in Australia
Dinosaur footprints around the world have several things in common, especially that they are evidence of the Genesis Flood. Newly discovered tracks in Australia add support.''
Ditto.
A few footprints of extinct and unbiblical creatures prove they were panicking, and panic proves the Genesis flood. Yeah, Right.
Put it in a peer reviewed science journal.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Liar and Coward Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:39 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-heap-of-dinosaur-tracks-in-australia.html
''Like the "Dinosaur Highway" tracks that extend from Texas into Canada, these are showing panic. No meandering here. More importantly, these defy uniformitarian geological explanations and affirm the Genesis Flood.''
The man has clearly lost the plot. Years ago.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Radaractive: A Heap of Dinosaur Tracks in Australia
Dinosaur footprints around the world have several things in common, especially that they are evidence of the Genesis Flood. Newly discovered tracks in Australia add support.''
Ditto.
A few footprints of extinct and unbiblical creatures prove they were panicking, and panic proves the Genesis flood. Yeah, Right.
Put it in a peer reviewed science journal.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winton_Formation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lark_Quar ... _Trackways
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

The Fake News 'Question Evolution Project'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Email as widely sent just now:

http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2019/0 ... -life.html
''One feckless sidewinder wants to destroy creation science (and especially me, personally), but he's an uneducated bigot that isn't taken seriously.''
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... ystem.html
''One jasper is so committed to his deep time mythology that he thinks the space cigar rock ‘Oumuamuadestroys all of biblical creation science. Not hardly! Not only is this kind of a sweeping concept completely irrational (also, scientists know very little about ‘Oumuamua), a such a belief also requires ignoring all of the accumulated evidence for a youthful cosmos.''

Sorensen is vain and he behaves without hesitation like a fascist and an authoritarian. He is speaking up for 'Christianity' even though he shows no sign of being a repentant saved Christian on the internet - he promotes hatred, on a daily basis - not the gospel (which sort of gets a passing mention every now and again).

And he's a first class coward terrified to engage in open honest debate. All he wants is his biased soundbites.

As I will carry on saying every time he lies about me or about basic facts.

The man is evil and always will be.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

They travel first class

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Two items of output on 5 June demonstrate amply how TQEP are not only first class cowards but first class bigots. You can probably guess which two. (One is whining about so-called 'hit and run trolls' - this on a site which BANS awkward people who do NOT 'run away' - and the other is whinging about 'feckless atheopaths on a trolling raid'. So - poor persecuted Bob found somebody other than me to complain about today :) .)

And one of their fans writes:
''I do find it interesting how Christians in particular on these and other topics are the ones attacked, and that they don't seem to go after other belief/religion/faith.'' He may have a point - but people (eg in America) criticise what they know rather than what they don't know. And the writer appears not to have noticed that TQEP exists for the purpose of so-called 'biblical creationist' Christians ATTACKING (with propaganda) what non-YECs believe and how they allegedly behave.

A pity about those Bible verses that remind professing Christians to judge themselves ... (Of course that verse applies to me too - though I'm not running an attack page, I'm responding to content on such a page.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Tanis site

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:(Just like Answers in Genesis) Flood fanatic Sorensen doesn't want to discuss seiches:
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... tions.html
https://mymodernmet.com/cretaceous-fossils-tanis/

''What I saw immediately is that scientists found catastrophic, rapid burial with lots of water involved. Really? Sounds like further evidence of the Genesis Flood to me.'' The person not interested in the details of physical evidence is Sorensen - not the people he has a constant craving to attack. Sorensen and fellow 'biblical' creationists are the dishonest ones - not those they belittle and attack.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Featured Post: "Dinosaur Extinction and Evolutionary Assumptions"
Researchers think they found fossil evidence for the Chicxulub dinosaur-killer asteroid. Instead, what they found supports the global Genesis Flood.''
It does NOT. This was no flood from the sky or from below a la Genesis It was the result of an asteroid impact. Slight difference I think even these lying bigots would, privately, admit.

'Biblical' creationists hate science.


As I recently wrote on email (but Bob doesn't want to read my emails despite often claiming that he supports 'critical' thinking); I show three detailed emails in the order in which they were sent:
''I accept that Answers News did not specifically deny tektites (glass formed during asteroid or meteorite impacts) were found at Tanis in North Dakota or that there could have been a massive asteroid impact as described here:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... saurs-died
Based on the Ham piece (which does not give a reason why the 'evolutionary' interpretations - which exclude any global flood - must be wrong) AiG seem to be reluctantly admitting that Chicxulub really happened and that it could explain the tektites found at Tanis (there's also this previous AiG article - which was added to earlier in 2019: https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... dinosaurs/):
https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... nd-buried/
''Such an impact would’ve caused earthquakes and flooding, and this site, in the evolutionary interpretation, appears to preserve part of that catastrophe, as a flash flood of fossils and tiny pieces of natural glass (called tektites) formed from meteorite impacts are also found'';
''Creation scientists look at the same evidence and interpret it a different way. The Chicxulub crater was formed when an asteroid impacted the earth during the global flood of Noah’s day, just 4,350 years ago.''
And in the Ham blog of 8 April AiG's Andrew Snelling goes even further:
''The Chicxulub impact was the result of one of many asteroids and meteorites impacting the earth’s surface and cratering it during the Flood, adding to the violent reshaping of the earth’s surface by catastrophic erosion by water surging from earthquake-generated tsunamis and waves, followed by the incredibly rapid deposition of sediments entombing creatures and plants.''
The earlier AiG article by Troy Lacey, just mentioned, states:
''First of all, it should be remembered that asteroid/meteor impacts are not foreign to Flood geology models. A meteor impact or impacts may have been the catalyst which triggered the fountains of the great deep to be broken up (Genesis 7:11).''
So - Ken Ham and co are apparently claiming that a 6-mile wide asteroid hit Earth (a totally flooded planet at the time in question) around 4,350 years ago during 'Noah's Flood'. And that a large wooden ark survived such a disaster.
FWIW I found this:
https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-woul ... xico-today
If you assume that the asteroid struck the very day Noah and co boarded their ark, then you have to believe that 375 or so days later (Genesis implies they were on the ark from 17 Feb in the first year until 27 Feb in the second year assuming the months were as now - and obviously year length was the same just 4,350 years ago) and after what two respondents describe here ie 'doomsday' and 'most of the human race would perish quickly' it would nevertheless be possible for what is described in Genesis 8:15-22 to happen:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV
And back to that Lacey article. I've just seen that it offers the following unbiblical and evidence-free conjecture:
''Sometime after the 150th day of the Flood, the Chicxulub impact and these Deccan eruptions are likely to have occurred.''
Though it is tempting to attempt it if you are a YEC I do not think you can use 'Noah's Flood' to make some sort of direct connection between Chicxulub and the Deccan Traps volcanism (even if they both occurred around the same number of MILLION years ago). But I've just seen that Lacey did indeed succumb to that temptation with his addendum:
''While the evolutionary timescale of these events is believed to have occurred within an approximate 800,000 year window—some Deccan lava eruptions before and some after the time of the Chicxulub impact—in a flood geology paradigm, these events all occurred within a very short period.''
Yes - it's actually easier to believe the BIBLE than to believe Ken Ham and co. Well, Ken Ham does NOT speak the 'word of God' he effectively adds to scripture in a failed attempt to demonstrate that the Bible is scientifically and historically infallible (and he also misuses the Bible to try and falsify 'naturalistic' or 'evolutionary' science.
Also AiG have yet to demonstrate that when this occurred the whole planet was under water:
https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2019 ... 17407116''
and:
''Here are some more details that Answers in Genesis are either ignorant of (which is inexcusable enough given the resources available to them) or are deliberately ignoring when trying to claim that sites like Tanis might be 'ten a penny' and all pointing to a global flood as in Genesis just 4,350 years ago:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanis_%28fossil_site%29
''At Tanis, unlike any other known Lagerstätte site, it appears that freak circumstances preserved exquisite moment-by-moment details from the actual impact event itself, including many rare and unique finds, which allow us for the first time to see the direct effects on plants and animals alive at the time, and the immediate effects of a large impact at distant locations. The events at Tanis occurred far too soon after impact to be caused by mega tsunamis from the impact. Instead, much faster seismic waves from the impact's massive earthquakes travelling at around 5 km/s (11,000 mph) probably reached the area about 10 minutes after impact, causing large seiche waves within the Western Interior Seaway and perhaps other waters near Tanis, which was near an ancient waterway. These waves carried sea, land, and freshwater animals and plants, and other debris several miles inland, and exposed and covered the site twice, at exactly the same time that millions of tiny droplets and debris from the impact were raining down.''
The Wikipedia page on the Western Interior Seaway as of 66 million years ago:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Interior_Seaway
Tanis is part of the Hell Creek Formation and the Wikipedia page for Tanis states: ''The [Hell Creek] formation contains a series of fresh and brackish-water clays, mudstones, and sandstones deposited during the Maastrichtian and Danian (respectively, the end of the Cretaceous and the beginning of the Paleogene periods) by fluvial activity in fluctuating river channels and deltas and very occasional peaty swamp deposits along the low-lying eastern continental margin fronting the late Cretaceous Western Interior Seaway.''
This lengthy article also discusses the same topic as in the text I quote from that Tanis Wikipedia page:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... saurs-died
For instance: ''Richards had previously estimated that the worldwide earthquake generated by the KT impact could have been a thousand times stronger than the biggest earthquake ever experienced in human history. Using that gauge, he calculated that potent seismic waves would have arrived at Tanis six minutes, ten minutes, and thirteen minutes after the impact. (Different types of seismic waves travel at different speeds.) The brutal shaking would have been enough to trigger a large seiche, and the first blobs of glass would have started to rain down seconds or minutes afterward. They would have continued to fall as the seiche waves rolled in and out, depositing layer upon layer of sediment and each time ­sealing the tektites in place.''
The article also suggests that the 'KT' tsunami would have arrived after all this occurred.
The apologetics materials so far put out by Answers in Genesis make NO mention of seiches:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiche
''A seiche (/ˈseɪʃ/ SAYSH) is a standing wave in an enclosed or partially enclosed body of water. Seiches and seiche-related phenomena have been observed on lakes, reservoirs, swimming pools, bays, harbours and seas.''
Just saying that Tanis is 'explainable' by what the Bible (plus Answers in Genesis) says about Noah's Flood is utterly simplistic and also fails to address directly what the scientific experts are claiming about Tanis based upon the evidence so far discovered and studied in depth.''
and:
''This same liar and bigot [Ken Ham] claims that a 6-mile wide asteroid hit Earth at Chicxulub 'during' Noah's Flood just '4,350' years ago - despite such a catastrophic event being both fictional during humanity's time on this planet and utterly alien to the word of God (but Ken Ham cares nothing for either as otherwise he would repent of his career lying over science, history, politics and a so-called 'biblical' worldview.
https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... -buried/''

Sorensen - who will IGNORE the contents of the above but may either attack me because of it or quote-mine parts of it out of context - was only on 24 April preaching:
'' ... we need to think critically, ask questions, do some research, have healthy skepticism ...''. But all we get from Sorensen, to use his bad language back at him, is 'creatoporn'. Pity he does not practise what he preaches.

This oft proven Liar claims that so-called 'evoporn' ''makes atheists and evolutionists feel good, but has no actual scientific value''. Sorensen's extreme bigotry is the kind of thing religious fundamentalists (who think they are better than other believers let alone anyone else) constantly do.

I thought it was supposed to be the gospel that some people find offensive. And not unrepentant hateful hypocrites, liars and bigots like 'Cowboy Bob'.



Will any YECs read the letter I wonder:
https://letterstocreationists.wordpress ... eroid-hit/
(Flagged by email by Paul Braterman.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Egotistical climate change fascist

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 pm

He's trying to provoke people to anger again. Because his agenda is not a Christian one, his agenda is hatred and strife:
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... itats.html
Man-caused global warming is a fact and it is happening now. These people are liars when they try to claim otherwise.

And these lying fundamentalist frauds also - falsely and un-biblically - claim the Genesis flood was followed by an 'ice age'. NOT in my Bible, cultists:
https://www.icr.org/article/does-global ... -habitats/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - cowardly liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:52 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... logic.html
'''I've had "debate" challenges that amount to, "I hate you. Come onto this forum run by atheists and other anti-creationists and debate me. But you won't because you're afraid!" viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1230#p52364 (Very confused individual. He made me a BFF bracelet like Joe Biden made for B. Hussein Obama, and I understand that he keeps my picture on is icebox for his own Orwellian-style Two Minutes Hate.) I reject the challenge for many reasons, so we can dispense with the bifurcation part of his foolish challenge with other reasons:
I have run rings 'round him logically several times
His "arguments" are incoherent
He is a Sanballat, occasionally pretending to be reasonable but only means harm
My ego does not need to be bolstered in this way
It would not be a structured debate, but would more closely resemble a food fight
I have a job that takes up a lot of my time
Most importantly, I head up The Question Evolution Project, a biblical creation science ministry
His sense of humor is seriously impaired and he is probably fuming about the icebox and bracelet jokes (but the Two Minutes Hate thing may not be far off). Other than those things, he's doing fine.''

The proven liar - and the hate-filled bigot - 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen is indeed too cowardly to even deal properly with the substance of my posts on his OWN pages. Let alone directly converse with me here or via email.

His claims to have run rings round me is a total LIE. It's probably his favourite LIE.

Sorensen is an evil and despicable authoritarian - a palpably nasty, unrepentant, unteachable and vain individual who likes to wear 'biblical' clothing, probably because he thinks the Bible gives him permission to lie about people he despises (because they try to put his internet output under real and proper scrutiny). His (understandable) cowardice stems from a real fear of being exposed as a liar - and a fool - to his followers (rather like Boris Johnson who also seeks to avoid proper scrutiny even though he wants to become 'President Johnson').

What hypocrites these people are. They are both on their way to hell.

Come on Bob - link your readers to, and discuss in detail, this post - and tell us all when and how you even once ran rings around me.

Aw - you're too much of a coward and will either ignore this challenge or make feeble excuses.

And then FALSELY attack me AGAIN like the angry lying coward that you are.


[Addendum at 10.58 pm BST; I'm not saying that the Christian gospel is lies.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:26 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/06 ... ranch.html
''There is no evidence for evolution.'' LIAR.
This YEC admitted the truth:
http://toddcwood.blogspot.com/2009/09/t ... ution.html

Bob Sorensen is evil.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YECs Bob Sorensen and Curtis Long - lying fascists

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/2019/06/celebrity-fight-challenge-and-logic.html
'''I've had "debate" challenges that amount to, "I hate you. Come onto this forum run by atheists and other anti-creationists and debate me. But you won't because you're afraid!" http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... 230#p52364 (Very confused individual. He made me a BFF bracelet like Joe Biden made for B. Hussein Obama, and I understand that he keeps my picture on is icebox for his own Orwellian-style Two Minutes Hate.) I reject the challenge for many reasons, so we can dispense with the bifurcation part of his foolish challenge with other reasons:
I have run rings 'round him logically several times
His "arguments" are incoherent
He is a Sanballat, occasionally pretending to be reasonable but only means harm
My ego does not need to be bolstered in this way
It would not be a structured debate, but would more closely resemble a food fight
I have a job that takes up a lot of my time
Most importantly, I head up The Question Evolution Project, a biblical creation science ministry
His sense of humor is seriously impaired and he is probably fuming about the icebox and bracelet jokes (but the Two Minutes Hate thing may not be far off). Other than those things, he's doing fine.''

The proven liar - and the hate-filled bigot - 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen is indeed too cowardly to even deal properly with the substance of my posts on his OWN pages. Let alone directly converse with me here or via email.

His claims to have run rings round me is a total LIE. It's probably his favourite LIE.

Sorensen is an evil and despicable authoritarian - a palpably nasty, unrepentant, unteachable and vain individual who likes to wear 'biblical' clothing, probably because he thinks the Bible gives him permission to lie about people he despises (because they try to put his internet output under real and proper scrutiny). His (understandable) cowardice stems from a real fear of being exposed as a liar - and a fool - to his followers (rather like Boris Johnson who also seeks to avoid proper scrutiny even though he wants to become 'President Johnson').

What hypocrites these people are. They are both on their way to hell.

Come on Bob - link your readers to, and discuss in detail, this post - and tell us all when and how you even once ran rings around me.

Aw - you're too much of a coward and will either ignore this challenge or make feeble excuses.

And then FALSELY attack me AGAIN like the angry lying coward that you are.


[Addendum at 10.58 pm BST; I'm not saying that the Christian gospel is lies.)



This is how TQEP are dealing with my direct challenge to them:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''When I read news and political commentaries there are lots of appeals to motives especially regarding President Trump. Speaking of, I saw that you gave a Trumplike response to Hagfish Hitler-Robbers who is so dumb he proves you right again. HUGE ego but no basis for it.'' (Long.)

These people are EVIL. Utterly despicable. And sick. There's no way are they saved 'Christians'. Nor ever will be in all probability. They are doing the devil's work - lying and hating. And indeed behaving like Donald Trump (and Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Vladimir Putin). The Bible does not speak favourably of people who boast in a vain, false and empty manner or who bear false witness.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YECs Bob Sorensen and Curtis Long - lying fascists

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/2019/06/celebrity-fight-challenge-and-logic.html
'''I've had "debate" challenges that amount to, "I hate you. Come onto this forum run by atheists and other anti-creationists and debate me. But you won't because you're afraid!" http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... 230#p52364 (Very confused individual. He made me a BFF bracelet like Joe Biden made for B. Hussein Obama, and I understand that he keeps my picture on is icebox for his own Orwellian-style Two Minutes Hate.) I reject the challenge for many reasons, so we can dispense with the bifurcation part of his foolish challenge with other reasons:
I have run rings 'round him logically several times
His "arguments" are incoherent
He is a Sanballat, occasionally pretending to be reasonable but only means harm
My ego does not need to be bolstered in this way
It would not be a structured debate, but would more closely resemble a food fight
I have a job that takes up a lot of my time
Most importantly, I head up The Question Evolution Project, a biblical creation science ministry
His sense of humor is seriously impaired and he is probably fuming about the icebox and bracelet jokes (but the Two Minutes Hate thing may not be far off). Other than those things, he's doing fine.''

The proven liar - and the hate-filled bigot - 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen is indeed too cowardly to even deal properly with the substance of my posts on his OWN pages. Let alone directly converse with me here or via email.

His claims to have run rings round me is a total LIE. It's probably his favourite LIE.

Sorensen is an evil and despicable authoritarian - a palpably nasty, unrepentant, unteachable and vain individual who likes to wear 'biblical' clothing, probably because he thinks the Bible gives him permission to lie about people he despises (because they try to put his internet output under real and proper scrutiny). His (understandable) cowardice stems from a real fear of being exposed as a liar - and a fool - to his followers (rather like Boris Johnson who also seeks to avoid proper scrutiny even though he wants to become 'President Johnson').

What hypocrites these people are. They are both on their way to hell.

Come on Bob - link your readers to, and discuss in detail, this post - and tell us all when and how you even once ran rings around me.

Aw - you're too much of a coward and will either ignore this challenge or make feeble excuses.

And then FALSELY attack me AGAIN like the angry lying coward that you are.


[Addendum at 10.58 pm BST; I'm not saying that the Christian gospel is lies.)



This is how TQEP are dealing with my direct challenge to them:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''When I read news and political commentaries there are lots of appeals to motives especially regarding President Trump. Speaking of, I saw that you gave a Trumplike response to Hagfish Hitler-Robbers who is so dumb he proves you right again. HUGE ego but no basis for it.'' (Long.)

These people are EVIL. Utterly despicable. And sick. There's no way are they saved 'Christians'. Nor ever will be in all probability. They are doing the devil's work - lying and hating. And indeed behaving like Donald Trump (and Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Vladimir Putin). The Bible does not speak favourably of people who boast in a vain, false and empty manner or who bear false witness.



https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''I have never seen him accurately represent a biblical creationist. Instead, he seeks out apostates and atheopaths to confirm his bias. -CBB''
''You are right. He is an idolater.''

These hellbound lying cowardly sick in the head fascist hypocrites are pure evil. They prove it every week of the year. They will never intimidate me into silence.

I have never seen Bob or Curtis show any respect nor fully address the substance and implications of my arguments - as this page yet again proves.

On this page you can fact check to see who is lying and who is not.

On Bob's pages you normally CANNOT fact check. Because they are lying - whereas I am NOT.

I am the one behaving like a Christian. Not them. I tell the truth. I expose lying, hate and hypocrisy posted on the internet every day by boorish right wing bigots. (Does reading what they write about me and about science make me angry? It sure does.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron