YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:21 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''When someone tells the truth about the global climate change cult, its adherents go ballistic. In this 2017 article, a "Dilbert" comic was referenced. A big promoter of the fake science hockey stick graph went ballistic. Sure, you can have your views (for now), but the intolerant leftist globalists do not want anyone to raise objections.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/18/sin ... UyILiZ18''

You can always when somebody is being objective about scientific topics.

And when people are going 'ballistic':
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42736397

See - that was easy wasn't it?
a_haworthroberts

YEC bigot Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2018/12 ... -life.html
''True believers in searching for extraterrestrial intelligence out there in the nothing much are becoming more desperate, even silly. They are basing their assumptions on atoms-to-alien evolution and the foolish notion that either God does not exist, or he does not mean what he told us in his written Word.''

This person rejects the scientific reality of man-caused global warming - and condemns people concerned about it, basically the world scientific community and almost all world governments for a start - as 'cultists'.

So exactly why should we listen to his strident opinions about the alleged non-existence of alien life elsewhere in the universe - when nobody knows whether it exists or not. Maybe it doesn't. So what? That is nothing to do with God (if God exists he either created such, possibly using evolution, or declined to do so) or the Bible (which, even if the Bible is 'infallible', does not specifically address the topic Sorensen is making bigoted comments about).

Personally I DO think life is either very very rare in our (enormous) universe or possibly even unique to our planet. NASA are open to that. (So is Professor Brian Cox.) No reputable scientists that I know of are claiming to know for certain either way. It's also possible there is life elsewhere but the search for it is ultimately in vain simply because it is so FAR away from us both in space and (therefore) time; there could be an argument that money 'should' be spent on other things - but if that attitude was always taken science would have discovered rather less over the centuries being reliant on amateurs with the financial means to take research forward.

But how can this bigot Sorensen say or imply (like that other bigot Ken Ham frequently says) that he knows for certain about the rest of the universe - when he is WILFULLY ignorant about things happening climate-wise on this planet - right here, right now?

Once again a young earth creationist is misusing and going beyond what the Bible actually states. ''... what he told us in his written Word.'' About extraterrestrial intelligence? He told us nothing. But he also told us nothing about black holes, neutron stars, gamma ray bursts, comets, asteroids ...

Another example of unscientific bigotry. Well done!
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - PURE EVIL

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:59 am

Message sent to him via his blog:

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Because I reject his climate change hysteria, Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker says I have nothing valid to say on this subject. Then he wonders why people don't take his "logic" seriously.''

You are pure EVIL.

I am telling the world what I ACTUALLY said:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52314&hilit=bigotry#p52314

You will rot in hell. LIAR.
a_haworthroberts

Pathological venomous liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:13 am

Just sent this further email at 4.12 am:

The 'biblical creationist' 'Christian' Sorensen is PURE EVIL:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52317#p52317 (post at 3.59 am)

(Photo attached [of Sorensen's lying about me on his main Facebook page 5 hours ago].)

This is the person the groupies Long and Gordons go into battle for (Sorensen being too much of a coward).
a_haworthroberts

Venomous liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:35 pm

New post at 19.31 GMT:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3925
a_haworthroberts

Venomous liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Wide circulation email as just sent:

'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen has just done again what pathological deliberate liars with a bit of a messiah complex who crave an internet following of bigots typically do. Lie - again.

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... women.html
It is not uncommon for advocates of evolution and climate change to misrepresent those they perceive of as enemies, even lying all the more in their straw man "arguments"...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=1815#p52306

The evil hypocrite - who I have PROVEN literally dozens of times to be an utter liar - is now, yet again, falsely accusing me of 'lying'. He falsely suggests that I state that he opposes 'all' science. I do not say that. I do say that he is 'anti science'. Precisely because he rejects facts such as deep time or man-caused global warming, whilst embracing pseudo-science such as flood geology. I neither have EVER said that young earth creationists are rejecting science in saying that men and women are different, nor have I EVER suggested that I support the current trend of 'gender activism'.

Sorensen's accusation that my BCSE community forum post of 26 November somehow misrepresented Ken Ham with 'straw man' arguments (how exactly did I do such a thing - he of course does not substantiate his malevolent accusation). I did NOT misrepresent Ham ie say he was making arguments he was not making or put words 'into his mouth'. I simply made a legitimate interpretation of Ken Ham's actions and his words posted online. That Ken Ham felt a need to attack the conclusions of a couple of science papers. (Why else would he make the comments that he did on Facebook?) I then made the point that Ken Ham insists that speciation happens 'very quickly' (in an attempt to use the Bible and its timescales to 'explain' speciation 'better' than real scientists do) whilst at the same time insisting that genetic diversity does not result from evolution (speciation because of natural selection acting upon genetic mutations is part of evolution real scientists believe). I then said that Ham is 'anti-science'. I did NOT, as FALSELY claimed by Sorensen, say that he rejects 'all' science (if he rejected the scientific understanding that has led to the internet he presumably would not ever use the internet to spread his claims and his denials).

He is not only talking about me but the post of mine that this disgraced but defiant bigot links to does NOT in ANY WAY discuss what Sorensen is discussing. Namely the (biological) differences between men and women. But it suits Sorensen's LYING narrative to suggest that if I reject young earth creationism I must therefore support what he is calling 'gender activism'. A subject I simply do not make posts about. Men and women are indeed different. Though of course it is a fact that a minority of people feel, psychologically, that they were 'born in the wrong body' or some such. In addition a very small number of people are born biologically intersex. But Sorensen appears to be suggesting that all these people are liars or depraved or anti-God or anti-science. Whatever they may be, Sorensen is LYING by trying to lump me in with them. Simply because I expose scientific falsehoods posted online by young earth creationism on subjects such as the age of the Earth or the age of the wider universe.

I do not have the words to describe adequately how despicable and evil and unChristian this person is.

He will of course act as though this rebuttal - also being posted at the BCSE community forum which he reads - 'does not exist'. Presumably because it was 'bad logic' (whereas it was nothing of the kind it was the sad truth).

Why? Because he is EVIL.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - unrepentant and depraved

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:25 pm

I have proven him a pathological liar many many times. It's not exactly difficult.

Now he is DELIBERATELY twisting a comment I made to him - in order to try and stoke up hatred. He's made this comment on his main Facebook page in a set of exchanges about a discussion article (not by him) on whether Ken Ham is a stumbling block:
''According to the perverse "logic" of Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker, since this post appeared here, I am a BAD MAN and deserve to have the comments on a weblog spammed. He also called for reinforcements from a Twitter atheopath that I had blocked previously. Another example of what Paul says in Romans about God giving them over, and also of what rebellion against God does to the mind.''

The fact is that I attempted to make the following comment at the article shown below - and then notified Sorensen of what I did (in quite measured tones).
https://abitoforange.com/2018/12/07/is- ... ing-block/
''Re the above tirade:
https://twitter.com/paulogia0?lang=en
(I am not Paulogia.)''

I did not save my precise words (maybe the evil liar Sorensen saved them) but what he claims I said to him is a GROSS DISTORTION of my words and meaning. In particular I did NOT 'call for reinforcements' (I could not do that on his pages because the coward bans all my comments, and my attempted comment at 'A Bit of Orange' did no such thing either it simple pointed out that one atheist, a former Christian, is saying in public that 'Ken Ham made me an atheist'). (Paulogia was NOT making comments at 'A Bit of Orange.') And I did NOT call Sorensen a 'BAD MAN'. Even though he is just that.

The Christians I still keep in touch with here in England do NOT side with Sorensen against me. Why should they - they are not lying bigots like him. They can see that my claims about Sorensen - notably that he is an evasive liar as my posts here just last week proved when he refused to answer an awkward question and resorted to diversionary tactics instead - are truthful and fair.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3925&p=52319&hilit=tactics#p52319 (post dated 4 December)

The man is evil. Totally depraved. Twisted by hatred. An utter hypocrite. And top-class bigot.

I WILL now try and copy this to Paulogia and also Sensuous Curmudgeon under his latest post about Ham (and the 'ABC Curriculum'). Just so they can see how this person behaves towards people he doesn't like.

(This post was slightly added to after I sent it to Paulogia and SC. It's now FINAL.)
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/1 ... ating.html (contains inaccurate spelling)
https://crev.info/2018/11/detrital-zirc ... ical-ages/
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Venezuela
''... Three samples ... yield large dissimilarities amongst their age spectra, resulting in the misleading conclusion that these were likely not sourced from the same parent distribution. We demonstrate that statistically significant differences amongst detrital zircon samples derived from the same (integrated) source region can be introduced by the dynamics of sediment transport, which may in turn lead to erroneous geologic interpretations arising from the inaccurate assumptions that, at present, condition the quantitative treatment of detrital zircon data.''

I can't spot much to get excited about there. Maybe statistically significant dissimilarities in age spectra don't or don't always indicate that samples come from different source regions, because of sediment transport in cases when they come from the same region.

But the age of the Earth remains 4.5 bn years.
a_haworthroberts

Gutless attacks by a (young earth) creationist

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Wide circulation email as just sent:

'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen is a gutless coward and bigot. Here's the weekly proof:
http://www.biblecreation.com/2018/12/wi ... niers.html
"The first line of offense for anti-creationists is to attack the person with ad hominem remarks and ridicule. If you read comments on posts, forums, and so forth, the hatred is palpable. They also blatantly misrepresent Scripture and creationists. Although denying the Bible, some (like this tinhorn) [http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=1830#p52328] pretend to understand it and use it to demonize creationists. I do not say this lightly: such people are evil, seeking to destroy under the pretense of defending "science". Only their narrow, rigid views are to be tolerated, and the views of people who disagree are to be silenced. This silencing is often attempted through the aforementioned ridicule and misrepresentation."

Why he hates me is no secret. I have repeatedly proven him an evasive serial liar. Instead of merely name-calling I address the CONTENT posted by him and other young earth creationists. He detests that. So I must be publicly attacked and called names. In his universe that amounts to a refutation of my arguments. It's easier than proving that I (having been a Christian as well as a Bible reader) am actually reading the Bible MORE accurately than these unbiblical and bigoted deniers of man-caused current climate change/global warming.

Judge for yourselves - and vote. Who is evil? Is it me or is it 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen?

Ironic that this person demonises me (without addressing my arguments) for attacking the position Ken Ham takes on the UNBIBLICAL subject of current climate change. And then quotes John 13:35 at various people like me (that includes the staunch Christian William Lane Craig) that he despises. The verse does suggest that Christians should love each other but it does NOT say that so-called 'biblical creationist' Christians should hate and demonise everyone else.

And there was I thinking the church was a force for good. But I have never lived in America. Where you can post stuff like Sorensen does and gain a fanatical if limited internet following. (But Sorensen and co do NOT represent all American Christians.)
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:31 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... ution.html
''I lack belief that those making such claims have done any investigation, preferring instead to use prejudicial conjecture, straw man arguments, and outright lying.''

If you are referring in part to myself, then you are LYING. I have spent literally YEARS investigating young earth creationist claims - including your claims.

Which lying would be of little surprise since this whole thread exposes much of your previous LYING.

Which not only includes false and misleading statements but also your repeated malicious accusations against me that I have been 'lying'. Because, despite my challenges that you 'score a goal' by proving me guilty of 'lying' as you have alleged, you have NEVER once actually demonstrated that I 'lie'.

Or - if you have and I somehow missed it - go ahead and prove it NOW (via email or on your own pages). But please remember that calling me a 'lying cyber stalker' or some such will NOT cut it (and would not stand up in court). I am NOT a 'lying cyber stalker' I am a TRUTHFUL and FACT-BASED user of social media and forums where I have REPEATEDLY proven, using specific detailed argumentation and logical analysis, that the person who makes dishonest false and malicious accusations online is NOT me. It is YOU Mr Sorensen.

''The view that someone must be an atheist or naturalist to be a scientist is false.'' My own opinion on that is that young earth creationists sometimes are real scientists. But they also lie about the meaning of evidence and/or put forward ideas that are against known scientific evidence.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:43 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/2019/01/modern-creation-scientists-refuting-atheism-and-evolution.html
''I lack belief that those making such claims have done any investigation, preferring instead to use prejudicial conjecture, straw man arguments, and outright lying.''

If you are referring in part to myself, then you are LYING. I have spent literally YEARS investigating young earth creationist claims - including your claims.

Which lying would be of little surprise since this whole thread exposes much of your previous LYING.

Which not only includes false and misleading statements but also your repeated malicious accusations against me that I have been 'lying'. Because, despite my challenges that you 'score a goal' by proving me guilty of 'lying' as you have alleged, you have NEVER once actually demonstrated that I 'lie'.

Or - if you have and I somehow missed it - go ahead and prove it NOW (via email or on your own pages). But please remember that calling me a 'lying cyber stalker' or some such will NOT cut it (and would not stand up in court). I am NOT a 'lying cyber stalker' I am a TRUTHFUL and FACT-BASED user of social media and forums where I have REPEATEDLY proven, using specific detailed argumentation and logical analysis, that the person who makes dishonest false and malicious accusations online is NOT me. It is YOU Mr Sorensen.

''The view that someone must be an atheist or naturalist to be a scientist is false.'' My own opinion on that is that young earth creationists sometimes are real scientists. But they also lie about the meaning of evidence and/or put forward ideas that are against known scientific evidence.

My post at 21.13 hours on 29 July 2018 applies:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52201&hilit=groupie#p52201
a_haworthroberts

YEC climate change denialism (by Sorensen mainly)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:22 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... ience.html
https://crev.info/2018/11/natural-sourc ... cientists/

How much methane is entering the atmosphere via natural processes is largely IRRELEVANT to whether humans are causing the planet to warm unnaturally by emitting vast amounts of additional carbon dioxide (and other greenhouse gases) into the atmosphere.

The anti-science bigot Sorensen is shouting 'faulty science'. PROVE THAT.

The science of manmade climate change is more robust than the science of evolution. It's happening right now, before our very eyes - it has been measured and it has been explained. Why these bigots have their head in the sand I have not the faintest idea. But of course I am not a bigot like them.

''Global climate change advocates overlook the existence of natural sources of methane — which is "worse" than carbon dioxide.'' They do NOT. LIAR. All that's happening is that some (mostly) natural emissions of methane previously unknown to science are being discovered. These additional emissions have probably been measured but the fact that they exist is not good news. However, in most cases, because the emissions are natural there is not an upward trend over time.

''Notice that this alarmist stuff is assuming naturalism and assuming that there is no God who created the world, or that he is not in control.'' Ever heard of sin, the fall, the curse and human free will and human responsibility, bigot Bob?

And this has NOTHING to do with 'the Bible'. Nothing.
a_haworthroberts

YEC bigot Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/01 ... brian.html
''(If some tinhorn tells you that the Flood is fiction, he's lying, and that's a natural fact.)''

Oh no it isn't. The lie is what you just wrote.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC bigot Bob Sorensen (and friend)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:08 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/01/explosion-in-cambrian.html
''(If some tinhorn tells you that the Flood is fiction, he's lying, and that's a natural fact.)''

Oh no it isn't. The lie is what you just wrote.

I see that the TQEP COWARDS and HYPOCRITES are whinging about me once again:
http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/01 ... brian.html
''I'm surprised that Hitler-Robbers hasn't found an excuse to cry about this one.''
''He finds things to whine about in his quest for validation.''

Falsely attack your critics. It's easier than debating facts I suppose.
a_haworthroberts

Yet more YEC desperate lying garbage

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... ading.html
https://crev.info/2018/12/earths-magnet ... ming-rate/

The Earth's weakening magnetic field is NOT a dating method (YECs lie about REAL dating methods so they are being hypocritical and inconsistent as well). Scientists KNOW that. These creationists know that scientists know that. But they persist in their deliberate misinformation. Because they are short of real facts that support their religious conjectures.

THIS is the science: https://www.pnas.org/content/115/52/13198.short

The rest is deliberate YEC misinformation. Dr Henry Richter is a YEC friend of the deceitful YEC David Coppedge - NOT an unbiased scientist:
https://creation.com/dr-henry-richter-interview (there are no links to any peer reviewed science whatsoever with this article)
https://creation.com/spacecraft-earth (there are no links to any peer reviewed science whatsoever with this article either)

Sorensen: ''one of the strongest evidences for a young earth is our magnetic field ...''. The others are even more stupid and wrong?
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/101_evide ... e_universe (number 49)
''The Earth's magnetic field does not decay exponentially [more and more rapidly], but reverses direction from time to time, and decreases in strength during this time. This is actually pointed out by the article's author in #46 and #47, so the author has contradicted himself:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Geomagnetism''

Based on what we know about the more distant past, the gradual weakening of Earth's magnetic field is unlikely to be permanent:
https://www.livescience.com/62439-earth ... -flip.html
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists