YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - venomous serial liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:43 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/07 ... story.html
(Partly quoting Tas Walker, uncritically, and partly presenting a garbled version of Walker.)
"Something dies in or near water, sinks to the bottom, gets covered up over long periods of time, permineralization happens, and a fossil is formed. Except that this does not happen.
What happens when something dies, whether on land or in water? Aquarium owners should know this. It gets scavenged and decays, which means there fossilization over long periods is not possible."
Oh yes it can happen. Ever heard of anoxic waters (which animals could fall into after being overcome by noxious gases both in the past and probably in the present too in eg west Africa), Bob?
But he got one thing correct. That sometimes, maybe often over geological time, fossilisation "happens when something is buried quickly". Landslides DO happen, Bob - and certainly this can lead to land-based creatures being fossilised. Sometimes big earthquakes cause undersea landslides too.
"The existence of billions of fossils is evidence for the Genesis Flood." It's evidence that billions of animals and plants lived in the planet's past (including millions that are now unbiblically extinct).
And dead whales are full of stomach gas. Something Bob (and Tas Walker) should know about.
And Bob's reading skills leave something to be desired: "The whale was obstreperous and did not sink. No way was it going to become a fossil, what with scavenging and such." Which appears to contradict Walker by implying that fossilisation was impossible because the dead whale continued to float. But a scavenged whale (or dinosaur) probably would eventually sink. Walker wrote: "The whole saga vividly demonstrates that dead animals don’t immediately sink to the bottom of the ocean—they generally float on the surface... It’s only after other marine creatures have substantially scavenged the corpse that it will sink.
Even when the remains eventually sink ...".

Walker claimed:
"The dead whale off the coast of South Australia alerts us to the problems with the standard fossil theory".
Except that whales (unlike eg dinosaurs) only lived and live in the oceans. So the National Dinosaur Museum theory depicted in this article does not and cannot exactly apply in all circumstances. Also the illustration only applies to dead or living dinosaurs falling into deep water - what about dinosaurs that died inland and whose remains are well away from coastlines or deep lakes today?

PS I see that the evil cynical deliberate hate-filled liar (and coward) Sorensen has falsely attacked me AGAIN on Facebook:
"Haywire the Stalker, #liar4darwin, said "evolutionary scientists don't lie about evidence". He has seen and ranted about posts involving FAKED information from evolutionists, including this one about whale fraud:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2015/07 ... sited.html" (The Sorensen 2015 link in turn flagged this: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/05 ... hales.html.)
The truth is I made several comments on Sorensen's 2014 piece on this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49170&hilit=whales#p49170
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=49179&hilit=whales#p49179
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49181&hilit=whales#p49181
Scientists are entitled to speculate about the morphology of extinct creatures such as Rodhocetus. But in the world of the lying shit Sorensen this is "lying about evidence". Even if it were the same thing, they demonstrated NO intention to deceive people with 'fake' information. The scientist Gingerich reportedly wrote: "I have been criticized for speculating that Rodhocetus may have had a fluked tail when I didn't have the whole tail, but this was clearly identified as speculation or expectation and not known fact. Subsequent discovery of Maiacetus shows definitively that Maiacetus lacked a tail fluke and contemporary whales like Rodhocetus at this early stage probably lacked a tail fluke too."


PPS I see that a Billy Pilgrim was making inroads on the AiG Facebook page after someone posted some tosh about carbon dating. However, when I look again the thread is no longer visible. He was pointing out that diamonds were never alive and never, whilst alive, took up carbon including carbon-14 from their food and then exhaled it (OK diamonds are made of carbon down in Earth's mantle but any carbon-14 will come from natural or human-induced contamination and is no indicator of age).


[NOTE: POST NOW FINAL AT 1.56 AM BST.]
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - demonic?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:47 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/07 ... ution.html
Scientific evidence (and history) certainly do not support a 'recent' Genesis Flood and 'recent' creation (which Bob labels 'biblical creation science', but most of it is YEC 'answers' to modern science that are not even in the Bible). The evidence points to lots of regional and local floods during Earth history (eg like the one in Japan yesterday). And to Earth being extremely old and the wider universe even older. Interstellar comet/asteroid Oumuamua (and the other one) DESTROYED YEC timescales - but bigot Bob is in DENIAL of evidence whenever evidence troubles him.

''The previous example about someone ...''. It WASN'T an example. It was some propaganda Sorensen put forward where he created a scenario involved some hypothetical anti-creationist. Bob runs a MILE from reporting REAL and DETAILED attempted conversations on the part of anti-creationists who read his hate pages and challenge some of the bigotry they contain. Sorensen has NO interest in serious exchanges with critics. He just wants to USE people he briefly encounters by way of PROPAGANDA to try and build up a reputation for himself. (For instance I can guarantee that he will NOT speak to me - here or by email - about this post. He will either pretend that it does not exist or else quote from part of it out of context, and without the link, and attack me. This is how he operates; he is a cynical FRAUD.)

And the shit Sorensen is DELIBERATELY REPEATING a PREVIOUS LIE that I pointed out here just recently - because he wants to DELIBERATELY DECEIVE the people who read his blogs, both about scientific evidence and about honest folk who challenge his gutter lying and totally cynical devious behaviour. ''Recently, one angry atheist complained about my post, "Dinosaur Extinction and Chicxulub Revisited", which involved new information casting further doubt on that alleged extinction catalyst. He demanded that I discuss shocked quartz, a subject that had been posted here less than a year previously. He did not (I believe he could not) deal with the material at hand, so he attempted to use a red herring. His "logic" led to the conclusion that the writers of the linked articles and I were lying. No, it is dishonest to ignore the content and attack creationists.''

HERE is my previous answer which this shit is DELIBERATELY ignoring even though I know he will have read it:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52125&hilit=quartz#p52125
''... I asked Sorensen to discuss shocked quartz at the Chicxulub crater. He has refused to do so. Instead he has posted an old article about lightning and about impacts (which mentions shocked quartz). One which makes NO mention of the massive Chicxulub impact crater remains of which are visible today even though it is 66 million years old. YECs have an unpleasant habit of refusing to discuss or mention shocked quartz whenever the Chicxulub crater is being discussed...''. Not only is Sorensen lying about WHY I asked him about shocked quartz, he is also lying that my original post ignored stuff in his blog. This is my earlier post, and then the original one:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52121&hilit=quartz#p52121
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52119&hilit=quartz#p52119

The arrogant and evasive shit is pretending that shocked quartz AT Chicxulub, which he REFUSES to discuss despite me asking him to ACCOUNT for it if there was no impact from outer space or only a 'tiny' one that did not cause a large-scale extinction event (the shocked quartz points to an asteroid/meteorite/comet), is a 'red herring'. It is no such thing' liar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocked_quartz

God - does it bother you that a shit like Sorensen is riding into battle for you? He will take some people to hell because they will wrongly assume that all Christians are evil, hypocritical, have no interest whatsoever in facts or honest dialogue and deliberately lie behind their back about people who challenge their pronouncements, and are consistently intellectually - and thus morally - depraved.

The depths of this man's devious deliberate cynical lying, and thus utter moral depravity, is beyond belief (even after more than five years of his cowardly evil directed towards myself. Thus - I am reluctantly telling the world by email, again (which I was NOT planning to do when I started this post). I am suggesting, and I am not joking, that Bob is of the devil. Reading his shit makes an honest person extremely angry, not least because it takes time to expose CAREFULLY CRAFTED DELIBERATE lies including lies of omission. (Unfortunately for him I HAVE the time AND the motivation and the concentration to do this.)

CHRISTIANS - I BELIEVE SORENSEN IS OF THE DEVIL AND SHOULD BE OSTRACISED UNTIL HE REPENTS OF HIS GUTTER LYING ABOUT PEOPLE HE HATES. THE BIBLE SAYS THE DEVIL IS THE 'FATHER OF LIES'. IT IS FRIGHTENING THAT HE SETS HIMSELF UP AS A 'TEACHER' AND SOME CHRISTIANS REGARD HIM AS JUST THAT.

I HAVE DESTROYED HIM BY EXPOSING HIS LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND HIS HATRED FOR ME IS VERY VERY GREAT.

WERE WE TO MEET FACE TO FACE IN ORDER TO PROPERLY DISCUSS HOW HIS 'RESPONSES' ARE TOTAL LIES EVASIONS AND HYPOCRISY HE WOULD BE EVEN MORE COMPREHENSIVELY DESTROYED BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO ADDRESS ME DIRECTLY AND COULD NOT MISREPRESENT ME OR IGNORE MY PRECISE WORDS BEHIND MY BACK. BUT IF COURSE HE KNOWS THAT WON'T HAPPEN. SO HE CYNICALLY CARRIES ON HIS LYING AND DECEIVING OF OTHERS ABOUT MY ACTUAL WORDS THAT ARE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND WHICH HE READS BUT THEN DELIBERATE DISTORTS/MISREPRESENTS/IGNORES ACCORDING TO PERSONAL WHIM.

IF THERE IS NO DEVIL THEN SORENSEN IS SIMPLY PURE EVIL.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - depraved and apoplectic liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 pm

Someone based in Norway had an encounter with him on his Facebook page in discussion of his 'Hijacking Science and Reason for Evolution' tirade. And made the following observations which so far haven't been deleted.

"We aren't all angry :-) But if you do want to talk about inconsistancies (on both sides), tricks, outdated science and especially bad logic. Let me know."
"... I wager you just dont want to have a discussion with anyone at all. In my experience, its you guys who are intolerant (see various memes youve posted for evidence) angry and strongly against opposing viewpoints. Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis, Creation Ministries etc etc all thought so, and not once did I get angry or block or delete. I Respect your beliefs, I just like to provide the other side of the discussion";
"... "My logic is ridiculous" - Thats presumptious since you havent even heard it. And how do I speak for all atheists? But it was fun having an intelligent (?) conversation with you. You said that we are angry... You're sounding pretty flustered yourself there. You're just like all the other creation pages out there. "Hey, read my stuff, its real facts and if anyone says otherwise they are ridiculous. I wont defend or argue my point because its all true anyway" A bit like the Bible then. Anyone else that has a different opinion must be bad. Not very Christian behaviour I have to say";
"... But this is typical of a creationist, talk about anything but the issue at hand. If you are allowed to have your opinion on a public forum, then you have to expect that sometimes someone else may have an opposing viewpoint, whichever photo is in the profile...";
"You changed the subject, not me, and turned it to something infantile. I asked for a discussion, you started with my profile. If anything, that proves the intelligence level and juvenile beheviour one comes to expect from these sort of pages. I notice you dont debate like an adult on here, because you can't. Anyone can copy and paste an article that fits with their own narrative. You can always tell when personal attacks start coming in that the opponent has very little to offer. As for my age... Ive been around longer than you could possibly imagine, junior. :-)"

In reply Sorensen told the person he had a fake account - and then acted like an adult and a Christian (or how he thinks is acting adult and Christian):
"Appeal to motive, manipulation, straw man...and I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion wit you? Hide the pain."
"Change the subject and attac, play the victim, tu quoque fallacy...typical atheopath. Atr you old enough to have an account, Skippy?"
"Fakey McFakeface is doing the typical "change the subject and attack" thing, and playing the victim card. -CBB"

His final insult is, unusually, truthful. The demonic pretend 'Christian' Sorensen is Fakey McFakeface and he is describing exactly his OWN misbehaviour.

And it looks like Sorensen can't stand Norwegians as well as all the other people he HATES and LIES about :)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - demonic?

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:23 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/07/hijacking-science-and-reason-for-evolution.html
Scientific evidence (and history) certainly do not support a 'recent' Genesis Flood and 'recent' creation (which Bob labels 'biblical creation science', but most of it is YEC 'answers' to modern science that are not even in the Bible). The evidence points to lots of regional and local floods during Earth history (eg like the one in Japan yesterday). And to Earth being extremely old and the wider universe even older. Interstellar comet/asteroid Oumuamua (and the other one) DESTROYED YEC timescales - but bigot Bob is in DENIAL of evidence whenever evidence troubles him.

''The previous example about someone ...''. It WASN'T an example. It was some propaganda Sorensen put forward where he created a scenario involved some hypothetical anti-creationist. Bob runs a MILE from reporting REAL and DETAILED attempted conversations on the part of anti-creationists who read his hate pages and challenge some of the bigotry they contain. Sorensen has NO interest in serious exchanges with critics. He just wants to USE people he briefly encounters by way of PROPAGANDA to try and build up a reputation for himself. (For instance I can guarantee that he will NOT speak to me - here or by email - about this post. He will either pretend that it does not exist or else quote from part of it out of context, and without the link, and attack me. This is how he operates; he is a cynical FRAUD.)

And the shit Sorensen is DELIBERATELY REPEATING a PREVIOUS LIE that I pointed out here just recently - because he wants to DELIBERATELY DECEIVE the people who read his blogs, both about scientific evidence and about honest folk who challenge his gutter lying and totally cynical devious behaviour. ''Recently, one angry atheist complained about my post, "Dinosaur Extinction and Chicxulub Revisited", which involved new information casting further doubt on that alleged extinction catalyst. He demanded that I discuss shocked quartz, a subject that had been posted here less than a year previously. He did not (I believe he could not) deal with the material at hand, so he attempted to use a red herring. His "logic" led to the conclusion that the writers of the linked articles and I were lying. No, it is dishonest to ignore the content and attack creationists.''

HERE is my previous answer which this shit is DELIBERATELY ignoring even though I know he will have read it:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52125&hilit=quartz#p52125
''... I asked Sorensen to discuss shocked quartz at the Chicxulub crater. He has refused to do so. Instead he has posted an old article about lightning and about impacts (which mentions shocked quartz). One which makes NO mention of the massive Chicxulub impact crater remains of which are visible today even though it is 66 million years old. YECs have an unpleasant habit of refusing to discuss or mention shocked quartz whenever the Chicxulub crater is being discussed...''. Not only is Sorensen lying about WHY I asked him about shocked quartz, he is also lying that my original post ignored stuff in his blog. This is my earlier post, and then the original one:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52121&hilit=quartz#p52121
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52119&hilit=quartz#p52119

The arrogant and evasive shit is pretending that shocked quartz AT Chicxulub, which he REFUSES to discuss despite me asking him to ACCOUNT for it if there was no impact from outer space or only a 'tiny' one that did not cause a large-scale extinction event (the shocked quartz points to an asteroid/meteorite/comet), is a 'red herring'. It is no such thing' liar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocked_quartz

God - does it bother you that a shit like Sorensen is riding into battle for you? He will take some people to hell because they will wrongly assume that all Christians are evil, hypocritical, have no interest whatsoever in facts or honest dialogue and deliberately lie behind their back about people who challenge their pronouncements, and are consistently intellectually - and thus morally - depraved.

The depths of this man's devious deliberate cynical lying, and thus utter moral depravity, is beyond belief (even after more than five years of his cowardly evil directed towards myself. Thus - I am reluctantly telling the world by email, again (which I was NOT planning to do when I started this post). I am suggesting, and I am not joking, that Bob is of the devil. Reading his shit makes an honest person extremely angry, not least because it takes time to expose CAREFULLY CRAFTED DELIBERATE lies including lies of omission. (Unfortunately for him I HAVE the time AND the motivation and the concentration to do this.)

CHRISTIANS - I BELIEVE SORENSEN IS OF THE DEVIL AND SHOULD BE OSTRACISED UNTIL HE REPENTS OF HIS GUTTER LYING ABOUT PEOPLE HE HATES. THE BIBLE SAYS THE DEVIL IS THE 'FATHER OF LIES'. IT IS FRIGHTENING THAT HE SETS HIMSELF UP AS A 'TEACHER' AND SOME CHRISTIANS REGARD HIM AS JUST THAT.

I HAVE DESTROYED HIM BY EXPOSING HIS LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND HIS HATRED FOR ME IS VERY VERY GREAT.

WERE WE TO MEET FACE TO FACE IN ORDER TO PROPERLY DISCUSS HOW HIS 'RESPONSES' ARE TOTAL LIES EVASIONS AND HYPOCRISY HE WOULD BE EVEN MORE COMPREHENSIVELY DESTROYED BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO ADDRESS ME DIRECTLY AND COULD NOT MISREPRESENT ME OR IGNORE MY PRECISE WORDS BEHIND MY BACK. BUT IF COURSE HE KNOWS THAT WON'T HAPPEN. SO HE CYNICALLY CARRIES ON HIS LYING AND DECEIVING OF OTHERS ABOUT MY ACTUAL WORDS THAT ARE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND WHICH HE READS BUT THEN DELIBERATE DISTORTS/MISREPRESENTS/IGNORES ACCORDING TO PERSONAL WHIM.

IF THERE IS NO DEVIL THEN SORENSEN IS SIMPLY PURE EVIL.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts has written the most absurd diatribe he has ever composed. It is self-refuting and hypocritical.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - depraved and apoplectic liar

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:30 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Someone based in Norway had an encounter with him on his Facebook page in discussion of his 'Hijacking Science and Reason for Evolution' tirade. And made the following observations which so far haven't been deleted.

"We aren't all angry :-) But if you do want to talk about inconsistancies (on both sides), tricks, outdated science and especially bad logic. Let me know."
"... I wager you just dont want to have a discussion with anyone at all. In my experience, its you guys who are intolerant (see various memes youve posted for evidence) angry and strongly against opposing viewpoints. Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis, Creation Ministries etc etc all thought so, and not once did I get angry or block or delete. I Respect your beliefs, I just like to provide the other side of the discussion";
"... "My logic is ridiculous" - Thats presumptious since you havent even heard it. And how do I speak for all atheists? But it was fun having an intelligent (?) conversation with you. You said that we are angry... You're sounding pretty flustered yourself there. You're just like all the other creation pages out there. "Hey, read my stuff, its real facts and if anyone says otherwise they are ridiculous. I wont defend or argue my point because its all true anyway" A bit like the Bible then. Anyone else that has a different opinion must be bad. Not very Christian behaviour I have to say";
"... But this is typical of a creationist, talk about anything but the issue at hand. If you are allowed to have your opinion on a public forum, then you have to expect that sometimes someone else may have an opposing viewpoint, whichever photo is in the profile...";
"You changed the subject, not me, and turned it to something infantile. I asked for a discussion, you started with my profile. If anything, that proves the intelligence level and juvenile beheviour one comes to expect from these sort of pages. I notice you dont debate like an adult on here, because you can't. Anyone can copy and paste an article that fits with their own narrative. You can always tell when personal attacks start coming in that the opponent has very little to offer. As for my age... Ive been around longer than you could possibly imagine, junior. :-)"

In reply Sorensen told the person he had a fake account - and then acted like an adult and a Christian (or how he thinks is acting adult and Christian):
"Appeal to motive, manipulation, straw man...and I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion wit you? Hide the pain."
"Change the subject and attac, play the victim, tu quoque fallacy...typical atheopath. Atr you old enough to have an account, Skippy?"
"Fakey McFakeface is doing the typical "change the subject and attack" thing, and playing the victim card. -CBB"

His final insult is, unusually, truthful. The demonic pretend 'Christian' Sorensen is Fakey McFakeface and he is describing exactly his OWN misbehaviour.

And it looks like Sorensen can't stand Norwegians as well as all the other people he HATES and LIES about :)


Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying by omission and misrepresentation. His purpose in life is to hate.

He did not mention that the 'Norway" account is from 'Meep Moo" whose 'friends' are Deepy Doopy, Mank Mook, Ming Mong and Heep Hoopy. All but one use the 'Hide the pain Harold' meme picture. Meep Moo claims to speak Turkish, Kurdish, Arabic and Spanish but not Norwegian. It is clearly a false identity. The existence of the comments so far proves that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying about no atheist comments ever being allowed by the meat machines who run The Question Evolution Project. If this false identity is banned it will clearly be fore a good reason.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - demonic?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 am

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/07/hijacking-science-and-reason-for-evolution.html
Scientific evidence (and history) certainly do not support a 'recent' Genesis Flood and 'recent' creation (which Bob labels 'biblical creation science', but most of it is YEC 'answers' to modern science that are not even in the Bible). The evidence points to lots of regional and local floods during Earth history (eg like the one in Japan yesterday). And to Earth being extremely old and the wider universe even older. Interstellar comet/asteroid Oumuamua (and the other one) DESTROYED YEC timescales - but bigot Bob is in DENIAL of evidence whenever evidence troubles him.

''The previous example about someone ...''. It WASN'T an example. It was some propaganda Sorensen put forward where he created a scenario involved some hypothetical anti-creationist. Bob runs a MILE from reporting REAL and DETAILED attempted conversations on the part of anti-creationists who read his hate pages and challenge some of the bigotry they contain. Sorensen has NO interest in serious exchanges with critics. He just wants to USE people he briefly encounters by way of PROPAGANDA to try and build up a reputation for himself. (For instance I can guarantee that he will NOT speak to me - here or by email - about this post. He will either pretend that it does not exist or else quote from part of it out of context, and without the link, and attack me. This is how he operates; he is a cynical FRAUD.)

And the shit Sorensen is DELIBERATELY REPEATING a PREVIOUS LIE that I pointed out here just recently - because he wants to DELIBERATELY DECEIVE the people who read his blogs, both about scientific evidence and about honest folk who challenge his gutter lying and totally cynical devious behaviour. ''Recently, one angry atheist complained about my post, "Dinosaur Extinction and Chicxulub Revisited", which involved new information casting further doubt on that alleged extinction catalyst. He demanded that I discuss shocked quartz, a subject that had been posted here less than a year previously. He did not (I believe he could not) deal with the material at hand, so he attempted to use a red herring. His "logic" led to the conclusion that the writers of the linked articles and I were lying. No, it is dishonest to ignore the content and attack creationists.''

HERE is my previous answer which this shit is DELIBERATELY ignoring even though I know he will have read it:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52125&hilit=quartz#p52125
''... I asked Sorensen to discuss shocked quartz at the Chicxulub crater. He has refused to do so. Instead he has posted an old article about lightning and about impacts (which mentions shocked quartz). One which makes NO mention of the massive Chicxulub impact crater remains of which are visible today even though it is 66 million years old. YECs have an unpleasant habit of refusing to discuss or mention shocked quartz whenever the Chicxulub crater is being discussed...''. Not only is Sorensen lying about WHY I asked him about shocked quartz, he is also lying that my original post ignored stuff in his blog. This is my earlier post, and then the original one:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52121&hilit=quartz#p52121
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52119&hilit=quartz#p52119

The arrogant and evasive shit is pretending that shocked quartz AT Chicxulub, which he REFUSES to discuss despite me asking him to ACCOUNT for it if there was no impact from outer space or only a 'tiny' one that did not cause a large-scale extinction event (the shocked quartz points to an asteroid/meteorite/comet), is a 'red herring'. It is no such thing' liar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocked_quartz

God - does it bother you that a shit like Sorensen is riding into battle for you? He will take some people to hell because they will wrongly assume that all Christians are evil, hypocritical, have no interest whatsoever in facts or honest dialogue and deliberately lie behind their back about people who challenge their pronouncements, and are consistently intellectually - and thus morally - depraved.

The depths of this man's devious deliberate cynical lying, and thus utter moral depravity, is beyond belief (even after more than five years of his cowardly evil directed towards myself. Thus - I am reluctantly telling the world by email, again (which I was NOT planning to do when I started this post). I am suggesting, and I am not joking, that Bob is of the devil. Reading his shit makes an honest person extremely angry, not least because it takes time to expose CAREFULLY CRAFTED DELIBERATE lies including lies of omission. (Unfortunately for him I HAVE the time AND the motivation and the concentration to do this.)

CHRISTIANS - I BELIEVE SORENSEN IS OF THE DEVIL AND SHOULD BE OSTRACISED UNTIL HE REPENTS OF HIS GUTTER LYING ABOUT PEOPLE HE HATES. THE BIBLE SAYS THE DEVIL IS THE 'FATHER OF LIES'. IT IS FRIGHTENING THAT HE SETS HIMSELF UP AS A 'TEACHER' AND SOME CHRISTIANS REGARD HIM AS JUST THAT.

I HAVE DESTROYED HIM BY EXPOSING HIS LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND HIS HATRED FOR ME IS VERY VERY GREAT.

WERE WE TO MEET FACE TO FACE IN ORDER TO PROPERLY DISCUSS HOW HIS 'RESPONSES' ARE TOTAL LIES EVASIONS AND HYPOCRISY HE WOULD BE EVEN MORE COMPREHENSIVELY DESTROYED BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE TO ADDRESS ME DIRECTLY AND COULD NOT MISREPRESENT ME OR IGNORE MY PRECISE WORDS BEHIND MY BACK. BUT IF COURSE HE KNOWS THAT WON'T HAPPEN. SO HE CYNICALLY CARRIES ON HIS LYING AND DECEIVING OF OTHERS ABOUT MY ACTUAL WORDS THAT ARE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND WHICH HE READS BUT THEN DELIBERATE DISTORTS/MISREPRESENTS/IGNORES ACCORDING TO PERSONAL WHIM.

IF THERE IS NO DEVIL THEN SORENSEN IS SIMPLY PURE EVIL.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts has written the most absurd diatribe he has ever composed. It is self-refuting and hypocritical.



Said another apparently demon-possessed liar 'Christian'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - depraved and apoplectic liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:08 am

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Someone based in Norway had an encounter with him on his Facebook page in discussion of his 'Hijacking Science and Reason for Evolution' tirade. And made the following observations which so far haven't been deleted.

"We aren't all angry :-) But if you do want to talk about inconsistancies (on both sides), tricks, outdated science and especially bad logic. Let me know."
"... I wager you just dont want to have a discussion with anyone at all. In my experience, its you guys who are intolerant (see various memes youve posted for evidence) angry and strongly against opposing viewpoints. Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis, Creation Ministries etc etc all thought so, and not once did I get angry or block or delete. I Respect your beliefs, I just like to provide the other side of the discussion";
"... "My logic is ridiculous" - Thats presumptious since you havent even heard it. And how do I speak for all atheists? But it was fun having an intelligent (?) conversation with you. You said that we are angry... You're sounding pretty flustered yourself there. You're just like all the other creation pages out there. "Hey, read my stuff, its real facts and if anyone says otherwise they are ridiculous. I wont defend or argue my point because its all true anyway" A bit like the Bible then. Anyone else that has a different opinion must be bad. Not very Christian behaviour I have to say";
"... But this is typical of a creationist, talk about anything but the issue at hand. If you are allowed to have your opinion on a public forum, then you have to expect that sometimes someone else may have an opposing viewpoint, whichever photo is in the profile...";
"You changed the subject, not me, and turned it to something infantile. I asked for a discussion, you started with my profile. If anything, that proves the intelligence level and juvenile beheviour one comes to expect from these sort of pages. I notice you dont debate like an adult on here, because you can't. Anyone can copy and paste an article that fits with their own narrative. You can always tell when personal attacks start coming in that the opponent has very little to offer. As for my age... Ive been around longer than you could possibly imagine, junior. :-)"

In reply Sorensen told the person he had a fake account - and then acted like an adult and a Christian (or how he thinks is acting adult and Christian):
"Appeal to motive, manipulation, straw man...and I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion wit you? Hide the pain."
"Change the subject and attac, play the victim, tu quoque fallacy...typical atheopath. Atr you old enough to have an account, Skippy?"
"Fakey McFakeface is doing the typical "change the subject and attack" thing, and playing the victim card. -CBB"

His final insult is, unusually, truthful. The demonic pretend 'Christian' Sorensen is Fakey McFakeface and he is describing exactly his OWN misbehaviour.

And it looks like Sorensen can't stand Norwegians as well as all the other people he HATES and LIES about :)


Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying by omission and misrepresentation. His purpose in life is to hate.

He did not mention that the 'Norway" account is from 'Meep Moo" whose 'friends' are Deepy Doopy, Mank Mook, Ming Mong and Heep Hoopy. All but one use the 'Hide the pain Harold' meme picture. Meep Moo claims to speak Turkish, Kurdish, Arabic and Spanish but not Norwegian. It is clearly a false identity. The existence of the comments so far proves that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying about no atheist comments ever being allowed by the meat machines who run The Question Evolution Project. If this false identity is banned it will clearly be fore a good reason.



So I didn't mention something I know NOTHING about LIAR Gordons? All I knew and still know is what is on Meep Moo's Facebook page.

And where have I EVER said that 'no' atheist comments are ever allowed at TQEP. But objectors are always banned, their comments only last a short while on the page, and frequently Sorensen or one of his heavies then lies about the banned person on the page. TQEP is not a Christian page, it is a hate and dogma page.

Why are you defending a shit like Sorensen. Is it because he is too cowardly to come here? Yes.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive depraved liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 am

The hypocritical shit doing the devil's work just described his own behaviour to a tee on his main Facebook page:
"PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Do not feed the trolls. They aren't interested in legitimate discussion of the issues. They are here simply to disrupt and agitate with their distortions, willful misunderstandings and deceit.
The best that they offer are "copy and paste" replies, the contents of which (when germane to the subject being discussed) had already been addressed on innumerable occasions- not that they would ever genuinely examine and consider the facts of any given matter that they pretend to care about. (Often in the very posts that they comment under.)
If you ignore the trolls and thus deprive them of the attention that they desperately need to survive, they will starve and eventually leave.
This is all."

He's also bossing other Christians around, again. Have nothing to do with this proven evil FRAUD, Christians.

This truthful thread shouts to the heavens over and over again that Sorensen is sheer evil - a pathological liar who thus does the devil's work whilst FALSELY accusing everyone who challenges his falsehoods and bigotry of being villainous. The stench of his hypocrisy and utter deceit is almost over-powering even for someone well used to it. Because trolls do exist he is falsely labelling ANYONE who does not agree with him a 'troll'. That is not, and never has been, 'Christian' behaviour. It's a form of moral depravity. And this guy practises it every single week of the year. Only this week he refused to discuss - again - shocked quartz at the Chicxulub Crater (lying that it was a 'red herring').

You cannot reason with a professional arrogant bigot. He even REFUSES direct interaction (he's a coward too). But I am going to continue to force him to refuse to reason and thus reveal his TRUE colours to the world (again). The colours of deceit arrogance and hatred - which are not Christian attributes (because this guy is a fake and a bigot, and DELIBERATELY so - he does not even TRY to behaviour like a biblical Christian).


PS And the shit Gordons has run away to LIE about me too: "You banned the troll known as Meep Moo. Ashley Haworth-Roberts applauded the troll. It did not want intelligent conversation. I saw that it returned with other names. Do you know how many it used?" I did not 'applaud' him, I condemned Sorensen. Stop twisting my words you piece of shit.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52166#p52166
These scum lied DELIBERATELY and MALICIOUSLY. They are NOT Christians, period.

PPS And the Satanic Sorensen is being evil again: "I see that Haywire is so furious, he's pulling clumps of fur off his arm with his teeth. You filled in some facts that he claimed he didn't know, but he had looked at the faker's profile. Anything to demonize, huh?" (etc)
My anger against this agent of the devil who lies and hates deliberately, all the time, whilst pretending to be 'Christian' is very great. His behaviour sickens me. No wonder he suffers from depression. He's brought it on himself. As for me I briefly glanced at the page of Meep Moo to see where he lived: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009497854891
I told NO lies. The liar is Sorensen and the scum who lurk on his hate pages. (Should I even believe their claims about this person - which his page does not appear to back up?)
What Bob calls demonising is telling the truth about him. He hates that. He's doing the devil's work because he has no self-control - he's a hater, bigot, deliberate liar and first class hypocrite (who calls himself 'Christian' or 'biblical'). No wonder he doesn't want other (sometimes real) Christians to see through him.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive deliberate liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 pm

From a message I have received (which I'm assuming he does not mind me sharing) Meep Moo also sent this further lengthy comment to The Question Evolution Project (an outfit that avoids any meaningful debate with any critic preferring instead to attack and demonise them):

"Prandeep Malowap The Question Evolution Project - Well, although I know I'll be silenced and deleted again, I just thought I'd let you (and only you as this will be deleted before any of your followers see it) that what you've said above is a complete lie (God is silently judging you). I did read the article, and even provided some quotes from the article to discuss. The questions I asked were directly linked to the article and to the response to my questions above. I rationally discussed Georges points above and responded with a genuine counterclaim, which was referred to as "cherry picking" as if the post above was any different. Counterclaiming an argument with valid points is not strawman arguments (youve used that word a lot and I dont think you know what it means).

Having looked at a few more sites (which do encourage healthy debate) Ive come to the conclusion that most of your peers know you cant debate or engage with any critical thinking. You are reknowned for removing anyone who has the gall to disagree with you. You could have just removed me and prevented me posting, but instead you've removed all my posts, which would have been evidence contrary to what youve accused me of above. Posting what you have done will make anyone who sees your nonsensical reply, think that all Ive done is troll, when in actual fact the only wrong Ive done is have a fake profile. But as Ive said, it wouldnt have mattered any if I'd come back with my real one, I'd have been removed just the same as you have done on many, many occasions with anyone who dares to challenge you. You are afraid to debate anyone because all you can do is copy and paste other peoples articles, which you no doubt dont understand enough to argue for.

So for what its worth, I was banned for having a fake profile, not for the content of my posts. (well actually I'll take that back as it probably was the content of my posts, but for an entirely different reason than you've suggested). Have fun preaching to the already converted on here. Whats the point of your site if the followers already believe the stuff you post? I think its because you know you wont be converting anyone else. Not allowing any critical debate on here shows how utterly terrified you are of having to defend your copied material, because you wont be able to do it. If anyone does want to talk rationally about your beliefs or have a discussion about why you think you are right let me know."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

The confused mind of a pathological liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:44 pm

If I refer accurately to what Sorensen says I'm misrepresenting it. But if he agrees with what he previously said (that which I accurately highlighted) then he is accurately presenting his own words. See how that works. Nice eh?

http://www.biblecreation.com/2018/06/th ... omise.html (20 June)
"Such things [statements by 'professing Christians' who are not young earth creationists] are based on atheistic interpretations of data. Using the opinions of God's enemies to tell God what he said and meant is mighty improper. What kind of message is that? You believe the Bible from cover to cover — except the first chapters of Genesis, you need humanist "wisdom" for that. If they study on it, they should see that it causes a chain reaction of compromise (and even calling Jesus, Peter, Jude, Paul, and others liars) all the way to Revelation";
"After I had published this, an angry atheopath who is incapable of accurately representing creationists had a diatribe with this comment: "Non-creationists think Jesus, Peter, Jude, Paul, and others were 'liars', Bob? No. They think they were uninformed about modern science":
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1125#p52126"
"First, he needs to learn to read. The chain of compromise has people calling those listed as liars, I did not say that non-creationists call them liars ... More importantly, theistic evolutionists have stated that Jesus and the others did not know modern science."
(And I never said that you said THAT, liar - who is incapable of summarising me accurately and who apparently needs to learn to read. I referred to peoples' thoughts, not what they specifically 'call' Jesus etc. And Bob's sentence suggesting that 'the chain of compromise', rather than actual non-creationist people, call them 'liars' is nonsensical and sounded like the reification fallacy as well.)

http://www.biblecreation.com/2018/07/th ... flood.html (11 July)
"I have pointed out several times that when people say that the Flood was local or tranquil (or never happened at all), they are calling Peter, Paul, Jesus, and others wrong or even liars."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Demonic Bob

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:03 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Then he came back and lied some more, including the "you're afraid" appeal to motive fallacy. Interesting how this troll uses the same "logic" and points of emphasis as Haywire the Stalker. -CBB"
(Attacking this Meep Moo individual he just banned, and then attacking me falsely again - all because of the fraud's all-consuming uncontrollable hatred towards anybody who exposes his hypocrisy, deceit and bigotry.)

Sorensen's words prove him a liar - and his actions prove him a coward. And there's a very good reason why different people who encounter Sorensen's claims and his behaviour (Meep Moo, Prof Tertius, Christopher Hartsil, myself) all reach very similar verdicts. Basically if you are a hypocritical hateful shit who treats ALL Christian/non-Christian critics/challengers like dirt people tend to notice.

People will be in hell because of his evil behaviour - and Bob doesn't care. He thinks he can be a full-time hate-lie shit and still have a free ticket to heaven. I don't think so. It's not in my Bible anyway.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

He just can't stop himself from lying about me

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:49 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"Political correctness gone too far? The Flat World Cup Trophy. I guess England won't see either one again this year, will they? Some slimy Limey implied that the USA's defeat in the World Cup was Trump's fault (typical leftist). I guess England's elimination is his fault, too? Seems kind of flat to me."

You're just jealous of England, Bob. (And you've got a racist interfering two-faced immoral buffoon in charge instead of a President; one who is dancing to Putin's tune.)

For the record, what I actually said (in an email on 4 July) was: "Meanwhile, please will just ONE recipient tell me* about all (or some) of the times I have been 'defeated' by 'Cowboy Bob Sorensen' (I mean on science or Bible topics or on whether the liar is me or him - and not at football/soccer which would be difficult since the USA can't get into the World Cup even under Trump, no offence to decent Americans - ouch :) )."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52150&hilit=soccer#p52150

Still Sorensen cannot disprove anything I say about his lying about his critics and his misrepresentations of what scientific evidence does and doesn't point to. So he's decided to have a pop at the England football team instead ... Pity that this twisted moron either does not know the difference between tongue in cheek comments suggesting that 'even Trump can't do this' and a claim that 'it's Trump's fault' - or he does but he is in the control of Satan the Father of Lies (or mental illness).


* I'm still waiting for even one such response.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Demonic Bob

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
""None of my questions have been answered, nor points taken into account. Because they cant be." Sounds just like Haywire. The can't be answered because they are illogical, and this hypocrite dodged MY points."

In my case Bob CANNOT answer my questions ('why are there no dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon if YEC and a worldwide Genesis flood forming the canyon with dinosaurs alive when the flood started is the Truth' 'how could comet Oumuamua reach the solar system in 6,000 years if YEC is the Truth' 'why is there shocked quartz at the Chicxulub crater if there was no impact or no mass extinction causing impact') because indeed they CANNOT be rationally or scientifically answered other than by abandoning YEC timescales and admitting that scientists have made real discoveries about the past. So instead he tries to ignore me and then blusters (when I won't go away and when he knows 'it's illogical' does not cut it and is a childish and cowardly cop-out) that 'we wouldn't expect that' 'it's no big deal' 'it's a red herring'.

Imagine Ham responding to Nye like that in front of countless millions of listeners. But debates with Bob are not real, they are FAKE. I'm willing (informally either on this page or on his page) but he is most UNWILLING - and it takes TWO to debate. He is the hypocrite he accuses Meep Moo and myself of being. His whole online (daily) life is a deceit and a charade.

YEC is not the truth. (Most of it isn't in the Bible either.)

Lots and lots of things are not the truth. YEC is one of them.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Evil venomous liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm

"Your troll of many names is Ashley Haworth-Roberts. He hypocritically said about making false identities, 'I don't behave unethically'." (Alexander Gordons on liar Sorensen's main facebook hatred page.)

Before God I have never used false and multiple identities on the internet, I normally use AshleyHR or something very similar. As I have told these LYING SCUM before. God knows the truth - and I suspect that they do too. As for ethics, Bob and co know NOTHING about ethics - they are fake and doing the devil's work and certainly not real Christians. Standing up to them (at the cost of being falsely demonised by the bigoted cowards) looks very ethical. And - as I have previously said - I do NOT approve of Meep Moo or anyone else (such as CHartsil) who might use multiple identities. I NEVER 'applauded' Meep Moo as the venomous fraud Gordons claimed (and then refused to admit that he LIED). He made some valid points, but I did not support the alleged use of multiple identities.

(Their hero Trump was caught out lying about the British tabloid press today; the fake news came from HIM not The Sun newspaper. He's no Christian either - even if he steps into churches when he's not playing golf on Sundays.)

In reply to Gordons the demon-possessed deliberate fascistic liar Sorensen claimed:
"Not the topic of the post, but still, thanks for telling us. If we study on it a spell, it makes sense. His demon has been making him more furious all the time, and he knows that his worldview is incoherent. That's part of the reason he keeps trying to find excuses to deny the Bible. -CBB". It's people like these lying SCUM, as well as real facts that Sorensen refuses to discuss, that lead people to deny the Bible. These haters don't care if people end up in hell because of their lies and hypocrisy (as long as they think it's not them).

I KNOW that Sorensen and co lie lie and lie again. I don't. Who has the coherent worldview? The one who has to lie, evade, ban dissent and twist what others say or mean to sustain it?

Really?

There are some very evil 'Christians' out there. And plenty of genuine ones as well, with whom I have no quarrel and some of whom I regard as allies against the unrepentant serial evildoers who spread lies and hatred (yes the Bible itself divides but these people are addicted to pointless hate-mongering and demonisation of people simply for the 'crime' of not being 'biblical' creationists).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen's blogs are hate blogs

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 pm

You can tell because he doesn't say ''here's the truth'' so much as ''all the others are lying''. Just the latest example:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... e-age.html
''Before the politically-motivated global climate change craze, replete with cherry-picked data, misrepresentation, and even fraud, the term was global warming. Some tinhorns will point to warm spells as "evidence" for it, but conveniently ignore snowfall in the Sahara Desert, as that interferes with their propaganda...''.
''If I recollect rightly, global warming fanatics were embarrassed when they were reminded that the next ice age was popular in pseudoscience, so they went from calling it global warming to global climate change to hedge their bets.''
That is not what happened, liar. The phrase was amended (some of the time) because more extremes of drought and flooding as well as of heat were being recorded.

Carry on lying and hating about reality, but reality will keep on happening, Bob.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44831663
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... tists-find

Or maybe it's 'fake news' and a 'conspiracy'. Oooh.

If not you are an arrogant anti-science boor.

''The unreliable ice core method calibrated by the fundamentally flawed Milankovitch Cycles made an appearance in the video.'' It's reliable, liar:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52060&hilit=james+white#p52060
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52062&hilit=sidekick#p52062
(If you give liar Bob an answer he doesn't like - because it undermines his belief system or backs up real science or both - he will pretend the answer does not exist.)

And saying that because some young earth creationist zealot thinks there are issues with the Milankovitch cycles he doesn't believe in therefore man-caused global warming/climate change is false (or it's 'because of Noah's flood' get it 'right' Bob) is insane nonsense. It's like saying man can't invent electric lighting because it naturally gets dark every night.

''Truth, logic, Scripture, and science indicate that there was only one Ice Age, and that was a result of the Genesis Flood.'' Notice how this hate-filled fraud doing the work of the devil also LIES about the BIBLE - apparently ignoring the word of God at Genesis 8:22 (a form of blasphemy if God exists) is perfectly OK as long as it's Cowboy Bob Sorensen who's doing it. There is not a SINGLE verse in Genesis pointing to an 'ice age' after the flood. Not ONE.

(You know all about that Lucifer heatwave I am sure Bob.)


PS http://www.icr.org/article/10778/
The science has not changed (footnotes 4 and 5). But the ICR are shouting 'wrong wrong wrong'. Not that they have any peer reviewed conflicting science on this precise Pacemaker topic. But it's what they do when science interferes with their pre-suppositions.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8503
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests