YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob Sorensen cannot scientifically defend his dogma

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 am

So he won't even try.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Flagging this piece of fiction (even after my comment on it appeared on this site): https://creation.com/permafrost

Just how was that permafrost 'rapidly' formed Bob? What's the 'creation science' answer? Or is the answer 'magic'.
SILENCE.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3871

And:
"I've seen people reject the latest creation science article regarding new research in favor of Wikipedia and other sources that are outdated. It's not about science, it's about trying to prove us wrong and justify their rebellion against God. -CBB"
It IS about the science. You wish it weren't. Reality is so damned inconvenient for the young earth creationist zealot.

Immensely thick permafrost. Yet more strong evidence against both young earth creationism and flood geology. No wonder online YECs would rather not talk about its formation (and why some of their supporters are worried about it).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Bob Sorensen cannot scientifically defend his dogma

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:So he won't even try.

Flagging this piece of fiction (even after my comment on it appeared on this site): https://creation.com/permafrost

Just how was that permafrost 'rapidly' formed Bob? What's the 'creation science' answer? Or is the answer 'magic'.
SILENCE.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3871

And:
"I've seen people reject the latest creation science article regarding new research in favor of Wikipedia and other sources that are outdated. It's not about science, it's about trying to prove us wrong and justify their rebellion against God. -CBB"
It IS about the science. You wish it weren't. Reality is so damned inconvenient for the young earth creationist zealot.

Immensely thick permafrost. Yet more strong evidence against both young earth creationism and flood geology. No wonder online YECs would rather not talk about its formation (and why some of their supporters are worried about it).

He shared an article on his social media page. He is not the author nor does he need to defend it. This simple fact should be obvious even to a child.
MisterGordons

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:51 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Piltdown.Su ... e_internal
"The Question Evolution Project" is for people who can think for themselves and dare to ask questions of evolutionary dogma; evolution is not a "fact", despite the claims of its fundamentalist proponents.
This Page is not set up for atheists and evolutionists to bash creationists and ID proponents or to ridicule God, the Bible and so forth. There are plenty of other places for those things. Besides, the Admins have other things to do besides engaging in lengthy debates and policing trolls — trolls feel the banhammer.
Darwin's Birthday (February 12) has also been declared "Question Evolution Day". Doubters of Darwinism are encouraged to speak out in forums, Weblogs, social media and in other ways.
The appeal is to anyone who cares about intellectual honesty and freedom, and wants to learn "our side". It is not a secret that the founder and moderators are biblical creationists.
The original concept came from Creation.com's "Question Evolution" campaign, especially the "15 Questions for Evolutionists".http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/p/quest ... video.html
This is a grassroots campaign. Anyone who cares about intellectual freedom and wants to fight back against bullying can get involved, in large ways or small. Write Weblog articles, post on Facebook, Twitter and other social media, spread the links, use your imagination and creativity. Especially on February 12, "Question Evolution Day".
Statement of faith: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/p/state ... faith.html
Some informational videos: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/p/quest ... video.html
Videos on creation science and other things:http://www.youtube.com/user/PiltdownSuperman/videos
— Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Founder"

The page is - according to its founder - for people who 'can think for themselves' and who care about 'intellectual honesty' and who want to 'learn' the biblical creationist 'side' that 'questions evolution'. In other words it purports to have an educational purpose and the founder claims that he (unlike people who disagree with biblical creationism presumably) can 'think for himself'.

But - according to you (and as will be confirmed by Bob failing to answer my question) - he cannot and will not be able to defend the claims of this particular article that he has uncritically linked to on his page - and this is not the first time either. Perhaps a disclaimer should be added along the lines of "if any material I inadvertently link to contains arguments that should no longer be used or nonsensical claims, I am not to be held responsible"? Thus if CMI make a false claim about 'rapid formation' of permafrost 'in the past' Bob will not attempt to substantiate the claim but will disassociate himself from it.
a_haworthroberts

YEC blogger Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:10 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/03 ... ators.html
"Contrary to common claims of anti-creationist tinhorns, biblical creationists do not cease investigation by declaring, "GodDidIt". While we do believe that God did things, we want to know how he made things, the structures he engineered, the refutation of evolution and affirmation of special creation, and more."

So how about you ask your friends at CMI to try and explain exactly how God or nature 'rapidly' formed all that deep permafrost, eh Bob. Since when I asked them they censored me and ignored my challenge (which suggested that they are totally unable to explain such a thing). Surely they want to provide answers to people who agree with young earth creationism? Especially a critical thinker like yourself.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:00 pm

He's really scraping the barrel this time (and he is obsessed with the 'Genesis Flood'):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/03 ... m=facebook
"Indeed, the petrified forests at Yellowstone are examples of catastrophe. Namely, the same Flood that secularist storytellers try to reject." NO. The catastrophe or catastrophes in question were huge volcanic eruptions, creationist liar. And Sarfati did not suggest otherwise (but that does not stop the lunatic Sorensen from saying "it was the Genesis Flood! it was the Genesis Flood!") And that 'rapid' petrifaction happened a very very long time ago.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/03 ... nking.html
Anti-creationist organisations and individuals want to encourage people to think, while creationists tell people what they should think. Such as that "scientists are surprisingly unskilled in critical thinking".

There, I FIXED it for you, Bob.

Or, if I am wrong, use your 'critical thinking' skills and tell us how all that permafrost was 'rapidly' not slowly formed. (The answer "I don't know" would be acceptable but a refusal to answer is incriminating and suggests that you are a fraud, hypocrite and liar.)

PS Sorensen's martyrdom complex is on display again:
"Here is an example of how anti-creationists and atheopaths treat those who have the audacity to disagree with them.
A day or two before it was posted here, a link to the article on Darwin's ideas having consequences was posted at a forum that very few people seem to read or care about.
The opening comment indicated that the one doing the posting is censored on the "News and Links" part of the forum. One of the Admins there said he was wrong, and they do not censor people.
A reply gave a link to a Google Plus photos area, and an Admin complained that the local public library blocked access, so the guy must be wrong.
He uploaded it to his Fazebook timeline to prove that he is right, and said, "I have posted it on my Facebook timeline. Perhaps the library will let you view the image this way instead of making accusations about my competence."
Naturally, he only received another insult. The content of the original post was not addressed. And they say I would get fair treatment there? Not hardly! Especially after the way they act, and the ways they've treated creationists who showed up. -CBB
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3872"
(Various bigoted vain comments follow.)
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar with a following

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:08 am

These fundamentalist and often cowardly hypocrites (untypical of Christians in general in my experience) are whining like 'snowflakes', and expressing hatred, merely because one of the own made a post on this site - and nobody else commented on it. (And there was an unresolved difference of views on whether he was unable to post elsewhere on this community forum.)

Whilst their hero Sorensen ruthlessly censors ANY and ALL valid and on-topic criticisms that other people attempt to make concerning his claims on his two Facebook propaganda pages.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 pm

"Meat machines on this forum do not sufficiently engage the items they ridicule. AH-R and others lie and misrepresent people and concepts. I have been censored on that forum but atheists are permitted to engage in things that are forbidden to me. This is hypocrisy."

You are a pathologically lying hypocritical vindictive TROLL, Gordons. You have not identified a SINGLE 'lie' on my part. And tell us how that permafrost formed 'rapidly'. This is a science forum after all. Or else shut your nasty mouth on this forum.

And I will highlight your deceitful bile posted on Sorensen's page if you continue posting it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3872

As is Sorensen. A pathologically lying hypocritical vindictive rabble rouser who is also a total coward.

"That forum is useful for studying their logical fallacies, narcissism, and evolutionary bigotry."

No need for any anti Christian bias. Since these people are hate-filled fascist reality denying bigots - not 'Christians'. People living in an alternative reality - one that demands that they lie to people, including to themselves, about people who disagree with them. And facts.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar on YouTube

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTPbPW5 ... e=youtu.be
Sorensen has appeared on the 'Contra Mundum Show' (about which you may know more than I). All I can find out is that this YouTube moan/hate (mostly) discussion (the moaning and hate is mostly by Sorensen rather than the 'interviewer') is in conversation with a Southern Baptist PASTOR who also appears - from comments made from just before 48 minutes in - to be a young earth creationist.

According to Sorensen's main Facebook page (he won't speak to me either via email or at the BCSE community forum, he only has the guts to speak ABOUT me on his Facebook page or blogs or elsewhere ie in places where I am unable to defend myself and correct his false or wrong accusations):
"If anyone is interested, here is my second video interview on atheism, logical fallacies, presuppositional apologetics, Haywire the Stalker proving me right, and more. Justin Pierce was the host. I have to warn you that the sound is uneven, I am louder than he is — or was, until software cut up and I was gone about the last ten minutes. Yes, I was a bit nervous (mainly from uncertainty that the hardware and software was going to work consistently), but think I'm getting the hang of these things. -CBB" [followed by the YouTube link]

Well he's proven ME right again. That he is a coward who is afraid to interact with me DIRECTLY whenever I challenge his online claims.

At just past 15 minutes Sorensen tries to claim that because some of my online posts about YEC lying and hypocrisy appear vitriolic (which I admit may be so since Christians in particular should not behave in those ways) therefore I must be either 'glad to kill' Christians or 'glad to see some Christians killed'. Which shows exactly how disgusting this individual is (incidentally I am NOT the person who appeared to celebrate the last church massacre in the US, that was The Question Evolution Project Debunked/Refuted, and I consider his comment which Sorensen is also alluding to to be highly abhorrent). Tarring all critics with the same brush and lying about them for personal gain is also highly abhorrent. And this outburst by Sorensen is why I decided (I was going to spare them) to bcc this message to people who actually know me (Bob think he knows me but he does not know me). Sorensen continues to whinge about me further on in the video as well. He carries on as if I 'hate Christians'. But he never ONCE mentions that what I detest is young earth creationism (I used to be a Christian believer and he knows that unless he assumes I am lying) and also those YECs, the majority of them, who spread lies knowingly or unknowingly (unknowingly in that they refuse to check out the YEC claims before spreading them and/or totally ignore rebuttals instead of addressing them).

From just after 49 minutes in Sorensen - following a prompt - lies about the Oort Cloud being a 'rescuing device' (it's an explanation for what has been observed since there was nothing that needed rescuing just an incomplete understanding of comets). (They do not discuss interstellar asteroid Oumuamua - which I tend to 'bang on' about whenever YECs dismiss the existence of the Oort Cloud.) And from 55 minutes in both Sorensen and Pierce falsely attack Bill Nye over how he legitimately won (by almost universal agreement) the 2014 debate with Ken Ham. And Sorensen LIES about me again just after that. He falsely claims to have 'refuted me dozens of times' (which actually means that he ignores the content of my words or sometimes quote mines me) and then he quotes things I have truthfully stated about his Facebook pages - and tries to tell people that me calling him a 'fascist' (when, as I pointed out, he acts like the North Korean regime in how he runs his pages ie with blanket censorship of dissent plus sometimes mocking of those who are blocked) is inappropriate.

I have posted a comment under the video. As follows: "Justin Pierce. I am the 'Haywire the Stalker' who was being attacked (along with others) in that video by your guest (who you intend to re-invite). I would urge you to take a careful look at this link and then form your own conclusions:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1080"

This discussion is more than an hour long - but I have listened to all of it.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:53 am

The preceding post is the text of a wide circulation email (it was copied to two organisations associated with Pastor Justin Pierce).
a_haworthroberts

YEC Curtis Long - compulsive cowardly liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Further email, just sent:

Curtis Long, you are a fascist liar.

"I saw that Hitler-Robbers identified himself again as the stalker, then proved you right again. He's lying about Ham again too, or just doesn't know how to use the internet. Ham had two posts backing up his claims." (See attached photo.)

Stop deliberately ignoring the truth:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1080 (posts dated 19 March)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=1770 (posts dated 19 March)

I did NOT 'prove Sorensen right'. I refuted his false allegations on that YouTube video - and in his false and cowardly attack on his closed pages concerning misinformation about fossil fuels coming out of Ken Ham. I showed how Ken Ham's claims that because oil and natural gas can be produced synthetically therefore "millions of years [of Earth history] is fiction", and his associated claims about a 'global Flood', are plain false.

These people are EVIL.

Pastor Pierce should investigate Sorensen and co for himself and then I suggest disassociate himself scum like Sorensen and his Facebook page sidekick Long. I hope he has the integrity to do that.

Long - READ my BCSE posts. And then EXPLAIN to us all how any of your words of hatred are REMOTELY 'true' (apart from the fact that 'Haywire the Stalker' is a reference to myself).

SILENCE.

From a hypocrite heading for the hell I assume he believes in.

Who will carry on calling me 'Hitler' - because I have again exposed him and Sorensen as cowardly bigoted hate-motivated liars.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Further email, just sent:

Whether he has seen my email above (reproduced at the BCSE community forum) [I know not] but the fascist cowardly bigoted liar Sorensen - again deliberately ignoring my earlier posts there - added within the last 30 minutes to the demonising of me on his Facebook page:
"He has zero credibility. I have long ago concluded that he is attempting to build up his ego through his irrational vituperative rants. Haywire does not know science, but is desperately attempting to preserve his religion against the facts by attacking people. -CBB"

I do indeed know enough science to know that Bob Sorensen, Curtis Long and Ken Ham lie about it. All the time.

Calling me 'irrational' - when they ignore everything I say instead of refuting it - just shows how utterly desperate and despicable these people are. And how other Christians should also publically condemn them.

They are EVIL.

PS I have also challenged Long on his Facebook page. I have taken a photo of my challenge. It is attached (it reads "Read your email, LIAR" and I linked to the BCSE thread about Sorensen):
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 pm

I do not post YouTube videos where I falsely attack 'Crazy Bob'. He has done that to me. He and his fascist sidekick call me 'Hitler' because they apparently can't (or are afraid to try) refute my reasoned arguments against their fictitious claims (their own and ones they flag on other hardline YEC apologetics sites).

The man is a stinking hateful HYPOCRITE.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen started a lying club and Long joined

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am

Further email as just sent:

I am no longer able to view the Long and Sorensen lies at 'The Question Evolution Project' Facebook page. And when I go to Long's page I am greeted by
Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Centre
https://www.facebook.com/people/Curtis- ... 9313750025

Can anyone else view Long's page. Is my comment still visible as on the recent photo? Has he replied to it? Is he lying about me? I suspect he has somehow blocked me so I cannot view his page any more. Which would be the actions of a cowardly fraud wanting to hide something instead of facing up to the reality (including the reality of his 'unregenerate' behaviour).
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:18 am

Email as just sent:

Yet more proof that Sorensen is pure evil and a total coward who attacks me falsely behind my back without even quoting any of my words - for propaganda purposes (has he ever thought of applying for a job at the - Russian - Kremlin?):
http://www.biblecreation.com/2018/03/en ... earth.html

Most of what I've actually said on this topic can be viewed here if anyone is interested:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3848
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51811&hilit=flat+earth#p51811 (post on 20.12.17)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3812&p=51831&hilit=flat+earth#p51831 (post on 4.1.18 at 20.47 pm)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&p=51953&hilit=flat+earth#p51953 (post on 24.2.18)
It is clear from what I wrote that most YEC Christians do not believe Earth to be flat - but there are Bible verses which have strongly convinced several YEC Christians that Earth must indeed be flat (a flat circular disk). So in effect YECs like Bob have to either say some Bible verses are 'wrong' (as I wrote) or else claim they have been 'wrongly' interpreted by other YECs or that they were purely 'figurative' and not to be taken literally.

All we get from Sorensen is that I am a 'tinhorn' (who he is terrified to debate unlike some other YECs) who is attempting to "misrepresent Scripture and especially biblical creation science".

Of course he fails to show that EITHER accusation is true. Because, I suggest, he CAN'T. But - despite that - he STILL wants to make 'emetic' blog posts like this to attack unnamed or named people doing the 'atheist thing' (that demonization and vilification being Sorensen's almost daily 'thing').

"He found some creationists who believe the earth is flat, therefore, the Bible and creation science are wrong."
SOME young earth creationists (Bible literalists) must be wrong about the shape of Earth, Bob - whether it's the minority or the majority. If Stallings is right then the Bible is scientifically wrong (or has been taken wrongly). If Stallings is wrong then this literalist (who is also a YEC) is INCREDIBLY deceived about what the Bible says. (It is a FACT that Earth is spherical.)

I have never suggested anywhere that "Stallings is right and Sorensen is wrong about the shape of Earth, because the Bible definitely says Earth is flat even though it's actually spherical - so therefore YECs like Bob are biblically wrong to insist Earth is not flat and they are being inconsistent because normally they regard the Bible as infallible but in this case they apparently don't because of observable reality", Bob.

"But then, if I recollect rightly, logic on his planet includes square circles and married bachelors, too."
That false and malicious accusation is how this stalinist coward operates all the time, and it is not a pretty sight (sadly too many online Christian/creationist extremists lap it up).

Oh and Sorensen hates me SO MUCH because I stand up to him and expose his lying:
"No, this is not a repeat post, it is a continuation. That Wiley guy continued to harangue Dr. Lisle, who called him out on several logical fallacies. The atheist claimed to have a doctorate in biochemistry, but I lack belief that he has one, since he has shown a goal in life like that of Haywire the Stalker: spend time attacking Christians and creationists, misrepresenting people, lying about positions, and more. Take a look-see at how Dr. Lisle responds to the attacks. -CBB"

Since Bob is misrepresenting me - as I have not 'attacked' Christians (ones who are not young earth creationists like him), nor 'misrepresented' him nor 'lied' about his position - that shows that he is totally hypocritical. As well as a pathological liar driven by hate.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists