More lies from this fool

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

More lies from this fool

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:08 pm

http://creation.com/galapagos-origin

PS It's recycled lies (I only saw this series on Freeview TV in December 2016):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=45164&hilit=galapagos#p45164

PPS The homepage LIES that millions of years for Galapagos islands formation (NB very differing ages) is 'falsified' by Surtsey. Total rot.
a_haworthroberts

Re: More lies from this fool

Postby Mountkeen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 am

I note every reference/citation is to an article on creation.com.

That's a bit like "The Bible is true...........because it says so in the Bible".

Remarkably idiotic.
Mountkeen

Postby CHartsil » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Lol, Coward Boy Bob "made an example" of Mountkeen's post on this thread

Of course, what he wants to ignore is that CMI openly admits to ignoring any evidence that contradicts scripture
CHartsil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 pm

CHartsil wrote:Lol, Coward Boy Bob "made an example" of Mountkeen's post on this thread

Of course, what he wants to ignore is that CMI openly admits to ignoring any evidence that contradicts scripture

Lean times for Bob recently, as he did not have new posts of mine to target!

I'll check out his main Facebook page since 25 July in case it contains any nuggets.

I'll also check out The Question Evolution Project Debunked (but I hesitate to post there again as Facebook keep stamping on my posts there and totally blocking me for 7 days at a time if they don't like my words there, however true they may happen to be).
a_haworthroberts

Re: More lies from this fool (Grigg)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:16 pm

And the fool Sorensen too.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"An example of a atheopathic "refutation" of the CMI article that dealt with an episode of Attenborough's "Galapagos Origin" evolutionary propaganda piece. The writer complains that this particular article cites it's own sources. So what? Are they supposed to do their research all over again? In fact, CMI's linked articles have other sources, including secular. (Atheists and evolutionists cite their own sources as well. Looks like a double standard happening right before our eyes.) The complaints at this Forum of Futility (as I call it) are all sound and fury, signifying no substance or actual thought. -CBB"
He then wrote in red ink "these clowns do not deal with the content". (3 August)

PLEASE READ MY POST OF 25 JULY, ABOVE. I DEALT WITH THE CONTENT OF THAT CMI ARTICLE (WHEN IT FIRST APPEARED).

Note that the cowardly lying fascist is too terrified to come on here and actually try and defend the hateful claims he makes on his own pages. He knows that they are FALSE.

He is a PATHOLOGICAL liar.

The unanswered question is why. Because he is consumed with hatred, maybe?

Kindly DEAL with my dealing with the article, fascist liar. The one dated 4 April 2013.

Instead of behaving like a five year old.
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Don't let that little sissy run you off. Just don't let him get to you like he does. You have to realize he's just a moron and is no more capable of evil than the mentally retarded.
CHartsil

Return to Free For All