YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Fascist liar Bob will read the new posts here, totally ignore their contents, and then (when the dust has settled a bit) write another out of context hate post about me that pretends that I am (always) talking nonsense and he is (always) talking truth. That is how this HATE-FILLED HYPOCRITE behaves, 365 days a year. It is how fascists and criminals behave. Not Christians (those I have met personally).
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3815

It is easy to pathologically lie but sound 'measured' when doing so.

It is also a little difficult for the victim of the malicious targeted hatred, pathological lying, failure to engage with ANY rational criticism, and attempted (cowardly ie from a closed site) internet bullying to always sound calm.

But the only people who think Sorensen is 'not' as I describe him here is Sorensen and the totally dishonest bigots who follow this page and who don't give a fig about the facts because they are all about hatred for others and pathetic self-justification.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 pm

This is what passes for a rational response (to an article that was NOT EVEN ABOUT HIM) in the mind of fascist liar Cowardly Bob Sorensen:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

Do not make the assumption that this man is evil because of the bigoted form of Christianity he pushes. He is simply evil and loves to lie and hate. The YEC-ism lies are simply incidental. It's angry right wing tribalism. As I am pointing out - on the internet. But there is too much tribalism and hatred, from various quarters, on the STREETS right now.

At the risk of appearing divisive online, I WILL confront liar Bob. I don't care how many times he lies about me in response. Evil should be challenged. Too many people - both Christians and non-Christians - shrug and pretend they never heard about liar Bob or perhaps they are afraid of his wrath.

I am going to continue to stand up and be counted with respect to this vicious, angry, arrogant internet fraud and hate-monger. I don't care whether many follow me or not (I'm concerned about my own conscience and consistent behaviour not that of other anti-creationists).
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:13 am

There are of course many people seeking to prevent tribalism and tension on the streets of the UK at this time. Some are religious. Some are not.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:This is what passes for a rational response (to an article that was NOT EVEN ABOUT HIM) in the mind of fascist liar Cowardly Bob Sorensen:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

Do not make the assumption that this man is evil because of the bigoted form of Christianity he pushes. He is simply evil and loves to lie and hate. The YEC-ism lies are simply incidental. It's angry right wing tribalism. As I am pointing out - on the internet. But there is too much tribalism and hatred, from various quarters, on the STREETS right now.

At the risk of appearing divisive online, I WILL confront liar Bob. I don't care how many times he lies about me in response. Evil should be challenged. Too many people - both Christians and non-Christians - shrug and pretend they never heard about liar Bob or perhaps they are afraid of his wrath.

I am going to continue to stand up and be counted with respect to this vicious, angry, arrogant internet fraud and hate-monger. I don't care whether many follow me or not (I'm concerned about my own conscience and consistent behaviour not that of other anti-creationists).

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is showing that Cowboy Bob Sorensen is right about him. He has not shown rational thought. He has shown hate. He is unable to answer the cowboy's challenge about showing why he is evil and according to what standard that Ashley Haworth-Roberts uses. The picture was a repost of something from 3 April 2014. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
MisterGordons

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Yes - I was expecting yet another 'visit' from the troll Gordons. Always happens when the coward Sorensen is stuck for something rational to say (ie pretty much whenever I make a comment here even if the comment was not even about Sorensen). Gordons thinks he can make me spend lots of time dealing with him. But there's nothing to deal with - nothing. Just empty, malicious, accusations (which nobody else pays any attention to).

Meanwhile I found this as interesting as I expected to, though probably not more interesting than I expected to (pity Myers is not always that calm):
https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula ... eationist/
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Fascist liar Bob will read the new posts here, totally ignore their contents, and then (when the dust has settled a bit) write another out of context hate post about me that pretends that I am (always) talking nonsense and he is (always) talking truth. That is how this HATE-FILLED HYPOCRITE behaves, 365 days a year. It is how fascists and criminals behave. Not Christians (those I have met personally).
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3815

It is easy to pathologically lie but sound 'measured' when doing so.

It is also a little difficult for the victim of the malicious targeted hatred, pathological lying, failure to engage with ANY rational criticism, and attempted (cowardly ie from a closed site) internet bullying to always sound calm.

But the only people who think Sorensen is 'not' as I describe him here is Sorensen and the totally dishonest bigots who follow this page and who don't give a fig about the facts because they are all about hatred for others and pathetic self-justification.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
I see that Wolcott and Sorensen have carried on whinging on their page about my comments here. Including "PS - He gets angry when I do *not* post links to that Forum of Futility where he holds court, and he gets angry when I *do* post links. But then, he also says, "But the only people who think Sorensen is 'not' as I describe him here is Sorensen and the totally dishonest bigots who follow this page and who don't give a fig about the facts because they are all about hatred for others and pathetic self-justification." Apparently, followers of this Page are incapable of evaluating anything for themselves. -CBB". Yes. They are either incapable or they dishonestly refuse to do so. I also note that one of the bigots has earlier spouted on the same page "My brother believes that "science starts with nothing" and that legitimate (that is, Creation) science is "fake science". He really needs to come to the truth, although he is supposed to have been saved a long while back." Looks like the brother managed to see the light, despite the efforts of YECs even in his own family to confuse and darken scientific understanding.

I asked Sorensen to PUT UP or SHUT UP over cave formation - either here or on his own page. He has done NEITHER. Sorensen is a TOTAL FRAUD. A LOUDMOUTH fraud. And 99% predictable.

And Wolcott appears to think those AiG articles I highlighted are rubbish ... maybe Wolcott is Sorensen's new guru?

Cue another Wolcott soapbox speech:
"He gets angry for anything we say, just because he is trying to find anything to get angry over. I pity him. I simply can't understand why anyone would WANT to bear such anger, but when all you can think about is you, and things don't go your way, it's easy to fall into that snare. The only way he will ever be able grasp anything is to let go of his anger and let God heal him, but he hates God so much he'd rather keep his open wounds than develop the "think skin" he claims to have. If he had thick skin, he'd not explode at the slightest statement made by a creationist, let alone about his position." On the psychoanalysist's couch! Except that the shrink is a liar and he's never met me in the flesh. I am NOT exploding at the 'slightest statement', I am reacting to child brainwashing with falsehoods from AiG and then hate-filled lying and failed ad hominems from someone who frankly should have minded his own business in this instance - and who does not have the guts or the integrity to hold a serious discussion with ANYONE who does not already more or less agree fully with his narrow and divisive dogma.

Wolcott is I suspect trying to stop me exposing the lying bigotry from YECs that he condones and indeed sometimes adds to. But unlike him I do what I do out of motivation rather than duty (let alone 'uncontrolled anger'). I try to respond to stuff that others might ignore because they are eg too busy. I don't chase every YEC article ...
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:13 am

This being what Wolcott said about AiG:

"I'll be honest. AiG doesn't always get it right. They are not perfect. But they do get one thing right on the topic he is trying to address. The formations in the cave do NOT take millions of years to form. We have plenty of observable formations that have only taken place in a few decades."

NO cave was formed in LESS THAN one calendar year during some 'global flood'.
a_haworthroberts

Facebook morons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Referring to recent posts here (I can currently neither read the page nor post on it thanks to the facebook heavy-handed and inconsistent authoritarianism), I sent an email message as shown below to the bible.and.science.forum/Prof Tertius:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

"The facebook fascists have removed my truthful post:
"Curtis Long Hello you hateful fascist. Enjoying the weekend?"

Yet the fascist Long is permitted to falsely (and totally irrelevantly) attack me when replying to you by calling me 'Hitler-Robbers'. He can falsely attack me. I can't defend myself."
a_haworthroberts

Attempted email to Facebook

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Why are you authoritarians treating me like a criminal (again)?

Facebook

I do not have the words to describe my anger at the way you have treated me this past two weeks (never mind what you idiots did to me in May this year) over material posted at:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi (this is NOT a page set up by me)

You have permitted the bully and troll Curtis Long (he hates this page because it debunks another set up by one Bob Sorensen on which he is an administrator) to gratuitously falsely (and totally irrelevantly, during a reply there to one of the copy recipients of this message) personally attack me by calling me 'Hitler-Robbers' (a childish and hateful corruption of 'Haworth-Roberts' that he has used many times). I did not complain to you about this - I simply replied to Long in kind. And now you have CENSORED me, again, for an alleged violation of your 'community standards'. So I am left with no choice and am now reporting to you the Long post (which I cannot quote in full because you are also BLOCKING me at present).

The reply I made over the weekend and which you have now zapped read "Curtis Long. Hello you hateful fascist. Enjoying the weekend?"

He can falsely attack me by falsely and hatefully calling me 'Hitler'. But I can't defend myself. You should be removing his hate posts like the one in question - so I would not need to defend myself against such hatred. (Normally I detest censorship - but unfair and one-sided censorship is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and ABHORRENT, any censorship must be even-handed.)

On WHAT planet is it OK to falsely call someone 'Hitler' (merely for having strong opinions and a liking for facts) but not OK to call someone showing consistent hatred and far right US political tendencies a 'hateful fascist'?

I am sick and tired of your unfair behaviour towards me (I can live with an odd hidden post but you are now blocking me from facebook for THREE DAYS and threatening my account). You also totally IGNORED my emails of last week where I reported certain hate posts by Bob Sorensen and by Long against me on Sorensen's two facebook pages (from which I am banned ie I cannot defend myself there). Including a recent post by Sorensen on his page suggesting I should be in Bethlem Mental Hospital here in London.
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen

Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts
a_haworthroberts

Bigot Bob rides again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 am

In fact I've discovered that I can (with added difficulty) still view Facebook pages whilst blocked by them.

I've also viewed this:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/06 ... rance.html
Clock this: "... if atheists actually were "smarter" than Christians, you'd think they'd be self-assured enough to eschew trolling the web and subjecting us to straw man arguments, personal attacks, outright lying, unsustainable arbitrary assertions, intimidation, manipulation, and so forth. They do not understand that ridicule and contradiction have no place in a rational discussion". But Bob has NEVER held a rational discussion with anyone who is not a young earth creationist zealot. Not once (unless he can point to some case from the past before I diligently monitored all his pages - so you don't have to).
Also there is this piece of pseudo-intellectual hatred (guess who he's referring to):
"I've had people criticize things I've posted at The Question Evolution Project as well as on this site, and demand explanations from me regarding the work of others." It's what happens when you post falsehoods about science on closed forums. People hold you to ACCOUNT. Something you HATE.
Followed by this: "If I refuse to speculate on matters in an article, the frequent conclusion is that since I can not or will not answer, it's "proof" that creation science is false and there is no God." No. It's proof that Bob Sorensen is both a coward and a PATHOLOGICAL LYING HYPOCRITICAL FRAUD. Since he ducks ALL specific questions I ask him - such as a recent one about absurd claims at the end of an AiG article he referenced - yet then pretends on his hate pages that I, 'Haywire', simply demonstrated 'bad logic' and proved him 'right' again. Yet there was NO debate or discussion! Thanks to him. He is making up a totally FICTIONAL story of what happened - that he got angry and ran away from meaningful debate let alone providing any answer whatsoever to a specific question. He has been carrying out this same EVIL deception and lie for years and years and years. That is why this thread runs to 55 PAGES and counting.
"No, scoffers cannot be bothered to contact the author or organization the gave us the article or video in question." Can't speak for others but I have lost count of the number of times I have attempted to contact AiG and CMI by email or via their websites about their strident claims. To NO avail.
"Secularists and other evolutionists are opposed to critical thinking, especially in education." LIAR. Try changing that to Ken Ham is opposed to critical thinking, especially in education, which is why he indoctrinates young kids with falsehoods and against science.
"If you study on it a spell, you'll see that demonizing people so they are unwilling to allow other people to present their views helps atheistic and evolutionary views." Bob has made a second CAREER out of demonising people in blogs and on facebook whilst depriving the people in question of any opportunity to present their side of the argument (thanks to disallowing any comments and/or blatant censorship and the 'banhammer' except for groupies who agree with his bigotry).

Bob is a FASCIST a HYPOCRITE a COWARD and a daily HATE-MONGER.

Note this particularly NASTY bit of insane hatred from this piece of scum:
"This atheopath even brags while playing the victim card because his bigoted diatribe was deleted — by Facebook, of all things! If these atheists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all." [Link to this forum.] I was not playing a 'victim card' you pathological liar. I was posting stuff about your evil on this forum - because of unjust removal of the material from the Facebook page in question. And the person with the ''double standards' is not me - it is YOU.

And the fascist has not finished yet:
"For example, this anti-creationist forum apparently approves of atheistic bigotry and libel." [Link to this forum.] Said the hypocrite who has accidentally shown his true (PRO-CENSORSHIP) colours - after having the gall to claim earlier in this rant: "... proselytizers of evolutionism ... want us silenced". NO, I want Sorensen exposed as a FRAUD. And have achieved it. It's not difficult. But the lies keep coming back, so the work of exposing hypocrite Sorensen is NEVER fully 'done'.

For good measure, fascist Bob also lied on his main facebook page on 24 June:
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Intolerant atheists and evolutionists want to silence creationists through almost any means necessary. Intimidation, misrepresentation, bullying and more are tactics in their arsenal. THEY are the ones guilty of censorship."

This site - which is nothing to do with me but there are others out there who detest Bob's hypocrisy and cowardice - invited him to 'debate'. He shirked the challenge. AGAIN and AGAIN.
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
There is NO censorship at this TQEPD facebook page (other than by the ridiculous facebook enforcers now and again). At the same time hypocrite and liar Sorensen and his intolerant crew constantly block and ban ALL dissent on HIS facebook pages - and then BRAG about it. The person who bullies online (and via surrogates), totally misrepresents encounters with critics as I know from personal experience, and censors ALL critics on his pages, is SORENSEN. Not his opponents. SORENSEN.

Sorensen is a self-appointed shouty internet hate-monger with a martyrdom complex. Never EVER a 'debater'. It's 'beneath' him. What judgmentalism and arrogance. The man is the worst 'Christian' I have EVER encountered, anywhere.

From now on every hate post by Sorensen and co on Facebook will be reported TO facebook - even if the lying libellous rant in question is not definitely referring to myself or is definitely about me but does not name me.

In Europe Christianity has a civilising influence. In America, thanks to bigot liar YECs like Sorensen and other hysterical fundamentalists it POISONS society.

[Minor typos all now corrected by 2.20 am BST.]
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 pm

The unaccountable dictators at Facebook have finally let me out of purgatory.

Just saw a recent comment dated 1 July by TQEP on that Facebook page:
"There's something mentally wrong, and definitely spiritually wrong, with people who reject reality and try to make up their own. -CBB" He's certainly correct about his rejection of reality and his attempts to make up an alternative reality. Such as his petulant claims when cornered that I proved him 'right' again.

No I do know that he is lashing out at his opponents with this 'mentally wrong' hatred. So I'm not trying to put words into his mouth.

Just suggesting he looks in the mirror and reads Matthew 7:5 (or reads the verse and then looks at the mirror).
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 pm

More made-up 'facts' to support this bigot's agenda of hate and propaganda (I'm being polite today aren't I):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... udies.html
"I keep a-warnin' ya, don't be playing cards with the hands at the Darwin Ranch when they head out from Deception Pass and ride into town on payday. Those rapscallions don't like the hands they're dealt, and cheat mighty fierce like. Evolutionists are known for equivocation, such as equating change with evolution, and seeing "evidence" of evolution practically under every bush."

You can't debate with bigots like this. One who cheats and distracts all the time, including at the link below. Which is probably why Sorensen always runs a mile from any whiff of a serious debate.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Question-E ... cation=ufi
His typical riposte is to imply that because occasionally TQEPD did not carefully read an article he debunked therefore evolution is a lie and evolutionists are all 'cheats'. Demonising his opponents from the safety of closed pages, and without doing them the courtesy of serious debate and discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"It remains astonishing -yet not really surprising- that almost without fail there are those whom go out of their way to exemplify some of the desperately foolish and irrational attitudes and behaviors described in the very articles they comment under." Sorensen is trying to stop critics from criticising his articles and others that he flags. What a surprise (not really).
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... flood.html

Actually many dinosaur fossils have been discovered deep in continental interiors such as the US Badlands, Hell's Creek, parts of Argentina and China. Not marine rocks. Sea levels were much higher than now during the Mesozoic. Unsurprising that there are rocks of marine origin on US land near to the coastline, and that some appear to contain dinosaur (as well as extinct marine lifeform) remains.

Sorensen proclaims "they [palaeontologists] admit themselves that most dinosaur fossils are there, and not in, say, arid regions" but he is celebrating without cause. I searched for that alleged admission in this linked article. And did not find it. It's a gross LIE. Because I found the exact opposite. Another piece of proof that Sorensen is a slave to pathological LYING, self-delusion, and hatred of science and scientists.
http://www.icr.org/article/10014
"This find is unusual because it’s a dinosaur from marine rocks—it’s a bit like hunting for fossil whales and finding a fossil lion. It’s an incredibly rare find—almost like winning the lottery."

The ICR and Sorensen desperately try to 'falsify' what the scientist stated - by some blatant cherry picking of data.

Actually I sent a wide circulation email about the Clarey piece when I first saw it, on 26 May.

The next post is that email. Creationists hate facts. I challenge them to 'show' that my message was not 'the facts' (I showed that what Clarey posted was blatant cherry picking).
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 pm

More dinosaur and Noah's Flood speculations from the Institute for Creation Research.

They are telling us that most dinosaur fossils have been found in association with fossils of marine creatures. Though I thought most of them were found high in the deserts and badlands of North America, along with China and Argentina:
http://www.livescience.com/32816-where- ... ssils.html

http://www.icr.org/article/10014 (new article entitled 'Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks - Again')
In the New Scientist article that is flagged at footnote 1 an actual scientist (Nick Longrich) is quoted as saying:
“This find was unusual because it’s a dinosaur from marine rocks – it’s a bit like hunting for fossil whales and finding a fossil lion,” says Longrich. “It’s an incredibly rare find – almost like winning the lottery..."

So it looks like any recent and catastrophic 'worldwide flood' had nothing to do with this dinosaur fossil (an abelisaurus found in a Moroccan phosphate deposit). As otherwise there would be many more fossils found in layers that were definitely of marine origin especially given the huge number of dinosaur species known from fossils.

But the ICR then claim this discovery should have been "no surprise"; they link to a past article by them which in turn links to a previous paper by actual scientists:
http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaurs-ma ... -worldwide 'Dinosaurs in Marine Sediments: a Worldwide Phenomenon'
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296572/ (despite the ICR claiming that "nearly all Cretaceous dinosaurs across Europe were buried in marine rocks" there's no mention in this Abstract of dinosaur fossils in marine rocks; and this is a dinosaur from one of three Mesozoic eras and from one current continent/past archipelago)

The earlier ICR article looks to me, as a non palaeontologist or geologist, to be grossly misleading:
"For many years, paleontologists have known of marine fossils within various dinosaur-bearing rock units in the American West...
The Hell Creek Formation in eastern Montana has yielded many T. rex specimens, including well-documented dinosaur soft-tissue fossils. Surprisingly, in two volumes of papers published specifically on the Hell Creek discoveries, little is mentioned of the five species of shark and 14 species of fish fossils that are indicative of marine influence. Secular scientists either ignore these findings or dismiss them as all freshwater sharks and freshwater fish, in spite of the more likely conclusion that they represent marine organisms."

According to the Wikipedia page on Hell Creek:
"It is a series of fresh and brackish-water clays, mudstones, and sandstones deposited during the Maastrichtian and Danian (respectively the end of the Cretaceous period and the beginning of the Paleogene) by fluvial activity in fluctuating river channels and deltas and very occasional peaty swamp deposits along the low-lying eastern continental margin fronting the late Cretaceous Western Interior Seaway."

Which would probably explain why real scientists do not prefer the 'marine influence' idea - let alone that the dinosaurs died from rising sea levels during Noah's 'worldwide' flood of Genesis. A seaway would have linked land areas to the coast - and one or two extant shark species can survive in fresh water.

In the earlier ICR article Clarey also claims:
"Nizar Ibrahim et al. reported that sharks, sawfish, ray-finned fishes, and coelocanths were found in the same rock layers as a Spinosaurus dinosaur in Morocco. How can this be?"
But he ignores the title of the paper in question: 'Semiaquatic adaptations in a giant predatory dinosaur'.

When again mentioning this paper he appears to quote mine from it in cynical fashion (his chosen quote is shown below the link):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296572/
“although isolated occurrences of continental [terrestrial] vertebrate fossils were occasionally reported from the Cenomanian to lower Santonian [lower four Upper Cretaceous stages] of Europe, these were mainly from marginal marine deposits".
So these were isolated occurrences. And the paragraph where this remark appears - near to the start of the General Overview, I have checked - says nothing about dinosaurs specifically though I imagine some of the vertebrates were dinosaurs. Clarey also highlights dinosaur bones from the late Cretaceous apparently being found in marine chalk beds. But he fails to mention that at the time 'Europe' is believed to have been an archipelago. Instead, echoing the unjustified use of the word 'worldwide' in his article title, Clarey's non peer reviewed piece then states: "Dinosaur fossils found in rock strata with marine fossils are commonplace, not the exception".

But that is just his opinion. In his 2017 article this becomes another example of a young earth creationist saying that scientists are wrong and misguided ('confounded' he says) - because I Timothy Clarey PhD demonstrated this in one of my earlier articles.

His new article concludes:
"With all these finds, it’s now clear that the discovery of dinosaurs in marine rocks and/or mixed with marine fossils is the norm, not the exception."
But were these sedimentary rocks all 'marine' rocks? And young earth creationists have not come up with a convincing alternative explanation of the disappearance of dinosaurs above the distinct K-T boundary, an explanation that fits with the opening chapters of Genesis (where the flood was a mass die-off but certainly no extinction event, and any dinosaurs on the ark would have multiplied post-flood and repopulated the Earth - before then all (but not simultaneously as there was no common cause) going mysteriously and 'recently' extinct. All they can do is suggest that most dinosaur fossils were animals killed in the 'worldwide' flood and all those that died more recently, whole species going extinct, mysteriously did not leave any fossils because the conditions were not as 'catastrophic' as during the Genesis flood.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... -news.html
"Remember all that hoopla about a "dinosaur feather in amber", or even "feathered dinosaur tail trapped in amber"? For that matter, remember the criticism of the Jurassic Park/World movies because it did not show feathered dinosaurs? How about the bumps that were claimed to be possibly maybe they hope the beginnings of feathers, but nothing was really found? That's the result of evolutionary zealots spreading fake science in their desperate attempts to deny the Creator. They do that. It's who they are."
Liar. Bigot. Hypocrite.

Ane he hasn't finished. "Sorry, old son, but the feather was not attached to a dinosaur. [So?] Now we have secular scientists admitting that the smoking gun was not even loaded." [LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.]

Cut through the fog of YEC spin and lies (from both Sorensen and Thomas - who opines deceitfully "And since the only living creatures with feathers are birds, it stands to reason that these fossil feathers also came from birds"). And get to the facts:
http://www.cell.com/current-biology/ful ... 60-9822(16)31193-9?_returnURL=http%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0960982216311939%3Fshowall%3Dtrue (2016)
It's third footnote provided here:
https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... -in-amber/

This paper STILL STANDS you lying stupid creationists.

You who post tortured logic like this aimed at gullible fools warring against evolution and science in general instead of sharing the gospel: "Now, scientists describe more feathers in amber found near that same 2016 find. But these feathers connect to a body, so we know for sure what kind of animal made them. It’s a bird, not a dinosaur. So, instead of supplying any fuel for the story that dinosaurs evolved into birds, this bird trapped in amber sticks a feather in the cap of the simple axiom: only birds grow feathers." This fool, like Sorensen, has never seen a living dinosaur. Such arrogance.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists