YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 am

Should I need to send any email regarding Jason, I will of course also post its contents here.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 pm

http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/
Apparently materialism (in the sense that all that exists is matter or energy) is "viciously circular reasoning" and a "self-affirming and intellectually suffocating idea".
I think this idea helped get men onto the surface of the Moon.
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen - challenging his lies is 'hateful'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

http://answersforhope.com/why-i-stop-at ... ting-here/
An attempt at self-justification (where truthful comments I have made to him are lumped in with abusive comments made by various 'atheists').

I'll probably comment further here when I've read all of it.
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen LIAR HYPOCRITE COWARD

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

My latest response to him:

Matey, you invite readers of your blog to 'Speak Your Mind'.

"Possibly due to feeling like they are getting backed into a wall." In my case, NO, I did NOT feel that. I felt I was being misrepresented by you - by being selectively censored (for unconvincing claimed reasons related to your friend Bob Sorensen). I suggest that it was you who felt backed into a corner, because you could not deal with my arguments.

"Your post contained a link that was hateful towards Bob."
(1) That is NOT what you said when you first censored me - you said that I posted tripe (untrue, I simply stated the fact "you have approved a new post by Cowboy Bob alleging that I am a 'bigoted' bully") AND "a link to a hateful anti-creationist site" (I repeat the link was nothing to do with Sorensen, as you WELL know the link was prefaced by my words: "Non-creationists are presently debating a YEC named 'That Guy' HERE");
(2) THIS was my link - I repeat, the thread in question is one of many on the BCSE site and it is nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Sorensen; I included it because you implied inaccurately that evolutionists won't debate with creationists: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3042&start=300

Your attempts to re-write history, even after I have shown you that your claims are false, is pathetic (and sadly predictable), Jason.

"Bob has no desire to speak with you. I’m not going to allow this site to be a venue where you can communicate him. You have attempted to contact him unsolicited enough times already." Are you Mr Sorensen's 'minder' or something? As far as I recall, I ONLY addressed a comment towards Bob after he called me a 'bigoted' bully (the reason I emailed him last week was that he claimed that I could not post anything 'intellectually stimulating' - but I DID and you CENSORED it matey).

'Stalking' by internet ie by sending someone emails about false claims in their blogs (where comments are forbidden) or by flagging their blogs on a community forum that is open to ALL and WITHOUT censorship is not a crime! I would tentatively suggest that Mr Sorensen should calm down and that you should stop acting like you were his bodyguard or something.

"All of my friends know that I have a zero tolerance policy against atheist trolls." I am not one. I simply protested after you censored me HERE (remember this?; note that the name-calling started with YOU against me, not the other way round:
http://answersforhope.com/online-atheis ... omment-101)

"Your link did have tripe aimed at Bob." I have already dealt with that false claim.

"That was found on the first page by the way. Oh my, you’ve been found out." LIAR. HERE is the link I posted AGAIN:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3042&start=300

"I hope you all have enjoyed this post because I enjoyed writing it!" Although I can't prove this, I suspect that I enjoyed writing the above - which you will probably censor so I am also adding it to the BCSE community forum - even more.

I continue to stand by the names I have called you. Based on how you continue to behave, they are entirely accurate.

I am also sending the email that I promised that I would send if you lied about me any more on your blog.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3153&p=44846#p44846
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen - LIAR, HYPOCRITE, COWARD

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 am

I have just sent the following email:

Jason Petersen - young Earth creationist blogger and serial liar

Dear All

If you don't believe my claim, please check it out for yourselves by
examining these links (the third, community forum, link contains the
FULL story not a partial, selective, one).
http://answersforhope.com/defending-dr- ... /#comments
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3153&p=44845#p44845

You will note that I told Petersen 24 hours' ago that if he lied about
me any more on his website I would send an email like this. However, he
has foolishly done so (having decided to ban me yesterday because I
challenged his censorship and misrepresentation of my attempted posts
and also falsely claimed on 22 March that I had lied).

This is not about me, it is about people like me who are mistreated by
certain dishonest young Earth creationist bloggers. I suggest that Mr
Petersen is desperately attempting to 'save face' in his new blog post
dated 23 March (I do not deny that he may have received unacceptably
abusive message from some people, but all I did was refute his
arguments - which is why he censored me).

I have not been able to discover Petersen's own email address. I would
therefore be grateful if somebody who knows it could forward this email
to him. I also attempted to contact blogger Bridget Brenton of '101
Arguments' via her own blog - Mr Petersen also posts at 101 Arguments -
with this same message in the hope that she would take all this
seriously. However, I received a message in the 'Ask' box stating that
links were not allowed. So I sent a message stating that Mr Petersen's
blog of 23 March about me is misleading and that if she provides an
email address I will forward the details.

Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts (I am called 'Roberts' in today's blog post)
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen - liar for Jesus

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

YEP censored once again by the LIAR.

But YECs and other frauds cannot censor the World Wide Web.
a_haworthroberts

A pair of Christian liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

Before God, assuming God does exist and is against lies.

Bob Sorensen and Jason Petersen have frequently lied about me on their blogs/facebook pages. This thread is the evidence.
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 am

Petersen deserves a thread of his own: http://forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3220

I believe he is the 'Jason' who helps moderate Bob Sorensen's 'The Question Evolution Project' which would help explain why they are Thick As Thieves.

If I Google 'Jason Petersen young Earth creationist' one of the results on the first page is a link to page 15 of THIS thread. But if I need to refer to Petersen again I will do so on the NEW thread.

Should Mr Petersen acknowledge on his 'Answers for Hope' blog that he has lied about me and my attempted postings, I will of course accept that admission and climbdown here on this community forum.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby Peter Henderson » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am

I notice I can't copy and paste text from Bob's blog Ashley:

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2013/03 ... ation.html

Still:

http://creation.com/about-us#what_we_believe

6.By definition, no apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the Scriptural record.

Yeah, so much for "critical thinking" skills then Bob.

Gary also needs to update his "dino blood and a young Earth" articles urgently. Twice in the last 24hrs has this one been used as proof that dinosaurs lived in the recent past.

This claim simply will not go away I'm afraid.
Peter Henderson

Where do the pro-active claims about 'desperation' come from

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2013/03 ... t=FaceBook

Well done, Cowboy Bob! You've attempted to refute a cartoon produced by the young Earth creationist lobby.

Well, to be fair his article's coverage extends a little wider.

As I wrote here the other day, I think David Q's piece (flagged here) unintentionally offered CMI a much-needed and keenly embraced propaganda opportunity (my response to CMI, highlighting Robinson's earlier LIE about the Prothero 'experiment', offered NONE - so was of course censored and destroyed).

I think (this would be something I welcome) that Bob may have decided to stop attacking me in his blogs. What I say does not offer propaganda opportunities (as far as I know) and if he lies or twists I kick up a fuss by email and on this public community forum! So (like CMI and AiG) he has probably decided just to ignore me.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Attempted propaganda at TQEP!

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

http://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Prepare the facepalm!
Me: "I don't believe in Evolution."
Evolutionst: "You're stupid. Dinosaurs existed."
Me: "What does that have to do with dinosaurs?"
Evolutionist: "If dinosaurs didn't exist, we wouldn't be here."
Me: "Wait. We're evolved from dinosaurs?"
Evolutionist: "No. You obviously don't know Evolution."
Me: "It appears you don't either."
Latest discussion with an Evolutionist. ~Ashley" [this is ANOTHER Ashley not me]

It's true. The first mammals, apparently descended from 'mammal-like' reptiles, appeared during the dinosaur 'era'. And the rise to land dominance of the mammals occurred after the extinction of the dinosaurs.

The moronic and possibly wilfully ignorant comments (and gleeful censoring and banning of any critical thinking comments that are made) under this post can at least be explained if not excused. These people think that if you believe in science you are 'on your way to hell'. Thus this bit of science MUST be ridiculed.

Not sure about facepalm, but throwing one's hands up seems appropriate.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Issac Bourne

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm

I have just posted the following comment under this (whether it will remain visible is another question):

http://yecheadquarters.org/?p=1561#comment-1462
"The chimp is just ONE species of all the different species of primate which have ever lived. The common ancestor lived at a time when there were no 'chimps'.

I don't understand what on earth your second picture is trying to say. What is your point?"
a_haworthroberts

Liar Issac Bourne. Liar Jason Petersen.

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

"I have just posted the following comment under this (whether it will remain visible is another question):
http://yecheadquarters.org/?p=1561#comment-1462
"The chimp is just ONE species of all the different species of primate which have ever lived. The common ancestor lived at a time when there were no 'chimps'.
I don't understand what on earth your second picture is trying to say. What is your point?""

The moronic fraud Issac Bourne has now DELETED my comment without notification and without explanation - along with two others by a Neil Yoder notified to me by automatic email.
http://yecheadquarters.org/?p=1561#respond
Here are the Yoder comments (though the email does not show the whole comment):
"Your claim that evolutionists use the term common ancestor to avoid “turning people off” is just your usual baseless ignorance.
“Common Ancestor” = Original primordial ancestor of modern life forms across all taxonomic categories. (sorry about the big words, Ikester)
“Primates/Hominids” = Man’s (relatively) recent ancestry.
Quite a large difference. . Funny you seem not even aware of the term “Hominidae/Hominid” that is technically the correct term…";
"Btw Ikester – as for your second little creative graphics effort:
“How does one debate something that has no evidence?”
…..One “debates” it by pointing out it’s lack, or NONEXISTENCE of evidence. DUH, hello??? Is that hard to understand???
I’m sure these responses will be met with your usual display of cowardly ignorance by deleting them or issuing some hilarrious “BAN!” notice, thus “winning the debate” for creation, correct??"
Yes, Neil - sadly CORRECT.

And JASON PETERSEN - currently browsing this community forum - wonders why people who are not YECs sound like they 'hate' YECs...

PS And I see Petersen has just posted THIS utterly misleading hate-inspired, revenge-motivated, nonsense dated 26 March (not yet read apart from its pompous title):
http://answersforhope.com/a-challenge-f ... h-roberts/

Like his friend Sorensen (who at least is ignoring me in his blogs now), the man is evil.

Is there a single YEC on the planet who tells the truth?

If you don't believe me, just look at THIS thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3220
- and ask yourself WHY is he blogging about me like he is dated 26 March (Florida time, five hours behind the UK I think)?
Note in particular my comment made at 9.43 pm GMT on 26 March (before Petersen's new blog 'challenge'):
"PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY ATTEMPT TO SPIN THAT I 'RAN AWAY' FROM A DEBATE WOULD BE A TOTAL LIE. How can I debate when I am being censored?"

I have ANSWERED Petersen's stupid question/challenge. My answer is that I TRIED to debate him - and all I got in return was CENSORSHIP, FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE DELETED POSTS, HIM BEHAVING AS THOUGH HE DID NOT EVEN READ/COMPREHEND THE POSTS, AND (MORE) NAME-CALLING.

(Petersen has now written THREE lying blogs about me this week! I sense utter desperation here.)

Petersen - I HAVE ALL THE TIME I NEED AND I WILL EXPOSE ALL OF YOUR DAILY LIES ABOUT ME - IN PUBLIC. EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND BY EMAIL (EVERYWHERE EXCEPT YOUR BLOG PAGE WHERE YOU CENSOR ALL MY REBUTTALS OF YOUR LIES AND THEN PRETEND TO YOUR RABBLE OF FANS THAT YOU NEVER RECEIVED THEM OR THAT YOU 'DISAGREE' WITH THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN - UNREFUTED).

Once I have read your latest blog (and email message) Petersen (after 10 pm tonight), I will be sending another email to everyone about your wilful or simply chronic inability to tell the truth to the public.

Petersen is clearly a stupid, untruthful, apparently brainwashed, man who will never climb down and never admit his falsehoods - because he is vain and because he does not want to lose face (assuming some of his followers are honest, deceived, people).

PPS I offered him a 'truce' in one of my censored comments. But he prefers to carry on being a LIAR, a HYPOCRITE, and a COWARD. He CANNOT change it seems. He started all this with his blog post dated 30 January (revenge for me targeting the liar Bob Sorensen by email apparently). And it is HE who has ESCALATED our dispute since Sunday this week.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Attempted propaganda at TQEP!

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Prepare the facepalm!
Me: "I don't believe in Evolution."
Evolutionst: "You're stupid. Dinosaurs existed."
Me: "What does that have to do with dinosaurs?"
Evolutionist: "If dinosaurs didn't exist, we wouldn't be here."
Me: "Wait. We're evolved from dinosaurs?"
Evolutionist: "No. You obviously don't know Evolution."
Me: "It appears you don't either."
Latest discussion with an Evolutionist. ~Ashley" [this is ANOTHER Ashley not me]

It's true. The first mammals, apparently descended from 'mammal-like' reptiles, appeared during the dinosaur 'era'. And the rise to land dominance of the mammals occurred after the extinction of the dinosaurs.

The moronic and possibly wilfully ignorant comments (and gleeful censoring and banning of any critical thinking comments that are made) under this post can at least be explained if not excused. These people think that if you believe in science you are 'on your way to hell'. Thus this bit of science MUST be ridiculed.

Not sure about facepalm, but throwing one's hands up seems appropriate.

http://answersforhope.com/god-answers-p ... ange-ways/
See the first comment by Ashley Kapowza:
"My my my….This Ashley Stalkerface person just gets creepier and creepier. I noticed what he put on his silly little forum for his silly slanderous friends. On the TQEP page, I had posted an ACTUAL conversation with an Evolutionist that Ashley Stalkerface claimed was propaganda. Here, I will copy & paste his comment and my response. Then, I will sit back and be the next stalking target. Because, you know, it’s never good to expose liars when they’re lying. They get so angry!
“The moronic and possibly wilfully ignorant comments (and gleeful censoring and banning of any critical thinking comments that are made) under this post can at least be explained if not excused. These people think that if you believe in science you are ‘on your way to hell’. Thus this bit of science MUST be ridiculed.”
–Let me break it down for Mr. Ashley Stalkerface.
“It’s true. The first mammals, apparently descended from ‘mammal-like’ reptiles, appeared during the dinosaur ‘era’.”
–Until it is an absolute fact, you cannot say it is true. I have yet (and even an evolution-believing scientist I personally know attest to this) It is not 100% evident that this is true.
“(and gleeful censoring and banning of any critical thinking comments that are made)”
–Oh, you mean “critical thinking comments like,
“You guys are lucky to have each other.” ?
or
“The same as there is no solid evidence that Jesus was crucified.” ?
Those were the ONLY comments hidden from the initial thread. If you consider those critical thinking comments, I’m surprised you know how to use your bodily functions properly.
“These people think that if you believe in science you are ‘on your way to hell”
–Strawman and absolutely incorrect. I know plenty of Christians that believe in Evolution and even though I don’t find them consistent and lack maturity in Scripture, I don’t believe they’re going to Hell. Also, Mr, Ashley Stalkerface, you make the frequent mistake of assuming only evolution is science. Get over that baby step and then we can talk.
” Thus this bit of science MUST be ridiculed.”
–Science is never ridiculed. The things people say and act upon are ridiculed. You, most assuredly, don’t have issues with that since you and your lousy friends on that forum have nothing better to do but that!
–I will continue to (gleefully) ban anyone that comes on TQEP page with an attitude with purposes to ridicule, intimidate, slander, and begrudge others that actually are scientific enough to question everything! Including Evolution.
So keep on stalking, Mr. Ashley Stalkerface. You’re just showing the rest of the free-thinkers who you really are. A sad soul with no life that partakes in stalking, defaming, and harassing Christians."

I made the following reply to Ashley and co but Petersen CENSORED it:
"AshleyKapowza
Thank you for your abusive and juvenile comments, which also neatly try to change the subject. Which is how Jason has censored comments of mine that he could not deal with and then offered spurious reasons for his actions. As is fully set out at the BCSE community forum - where censorship does not take place. (I'm not allowed to post the link.)
You are also putting words into my mouth. I NEVER suggested your conversation as reported at Facebook was made-up rather than actual. But you were trying to make propaganda out of it, as I explained.
"It’s never good to expose liars when they’re lying." I am NOT lying. You have not shown that I am - nor has Jason. What I was saying was 'true' was specifically my comment that the rise to land dominance of the mammals (we are mammals) occurred after the extinction of the dinosaurs. That is mammals occupied the same niches and diversified once conditions improved. You may disagree - but that does not make me a liar for telling you what science shows.
"you mean “critical thinking comments like...". I had not seen the comments - because they were HIDDEN!
However, I myself made what I call critical thinking comments about Jason's blog post dated 12 Feb and they were CENSORED and not refuted. Jason has today admitted to me by email that "I initially thought you were just a troll but I am starting to see that there some sincerity in what you are trying to do. I think it is just misplaced."
If you really think it is OK to believe in science, then your rejection of evolution is baffling.
I suggest that there is a bit of a panic going on at Answers for Hope! Why else am I being censored and then libelled by all and sundry when I complain?
If some of you continue to libel me I will continue to protest online and highlight your rather irrational behaviour. The choice is YOURS. Perhaps a truce might be a better alternative?
Assuming this reply is not censored, I do not propose to get into any further separate discussion about Facebook with the delightful 'Ashley'.
Ashley".
a_haworthroberts

Jason Petersen et al

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

The BCSE is about exposing WRONG reasons for faith in the Bible. Not about undermining faith in the Bible per se - which an 'atheistic' organisation would be trying to do.

And I thought there were some right reasons for faith in the Bible?
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists