Thanks Ian

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Thanks Ian

Postby Brian Jordan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Thanks for doing this, Ian.
Don't keep it up past 11:10 or you'll miss the Mark Steel lecture on Darwin at that time on BBC4. Or at least take a break to set your recorder :-)

Brian
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Re: Thanks Ian

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:50 pm

Oeditor wrote:Don't keep it up past 11:10 or you'll miss the Mark Steel lecture on Darwin at that time on BBC4. Or at least take a break to set your recorder :-)

How was the lecture? Been doing other matters.
Anonymous

Beautiful job...

Postby Timothy Chase » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:31 am

My wife got off the computer just a little bit ago. We really need two for the web. In any case, this is really something!

Not just the message boards, but the email lists, personal messaging, etc. I love it! And if somebody doesn't like message boards, all they have to do is treat it like multiple email lists. Doesn't matter. Same content, either way.

I have gone ahead and subscribed to everything for the time being. Might cut back a little when the volume goes up, but I am just looking forward to seeing it grow.

Thank you!
Timothy Chase

Re: Thanks Ian

Postby Brian Jordan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:46 am

mikeybrass wrote:
How was the lecture? Been doing other matters.

Excellent, very anti-creationist. I was bobbing in and out during it. I'll watch it more carfully if the video worked ;-)

Brian
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Return to Free For All