Moderator: News Editors

Noah's Ark Zoo Farm hits headlines

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Re: Noah's Ark Zoo Farm hits headlines

Postby cathy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 am

29 acres in zoo cos they need it. So how much room on the ark to stop them rampaging?
cathy

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 am

cathy wrote:29 acres in zoo cos they need it. So how much room on the ark to stop them rampaging?

Zoos are gradually abandoning keeping elephants despite them being major crowd pullers. Animal welfare appears to be the prime reason - they are difficult to breed, have high mortality rates in captivity and are seriously unsuited to the colder climates of the Northern hemisphere, including that of the UK.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby cathy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 am

didnt noahs ark zoo cause non creationist controversy over its animal welfare record long beforeu the creation stuff hit the radar? Which wouldn't surprise me from a group that thought they were all in one ark.

Cmi have extra strange article about food today
Was ot to get rid of offspring of nephilim. Can't help thinking the original letter is a p@#$ take.
cathy

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:57 pm

cathy wrote:didnt noahs ark zoo cause non creationist controversy over its animal welfare record long beforeu the creation stuff hit the radar? Which wouldn't surprise me from a group that thought they were all in one ark.

Cmi have extra strange article about food today
Was ot to get rid of offspring of nephilim. Can't help thinking the original letter is a p@#$ take.

Back in 2009 Noah's Ark Zoo Farm got kicked out of the industry body for zoos, BIAZA, for supplying lions to the circus industry, IIRC. As far as I am aware it didn't do anything illegal. Howver, its new elephants scheme is also drawing a lot of ctiticism from animal welfare organisations.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby Brian Jordan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

cathy wrote: Was ot to get rid of offspring of nephilim. Can't help thinking the original letter is a p@#$ take.
Pray tell me more - I can't find the article. I once knew someone who was into nephilim (so to speak). Quite batty.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Postby cathy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

It was yesterdays article of the day Brian, something about genetic footprints of the watchers. Ha ha, sounded like a Hawkwind hippy song and the letter they were responding to was so obviously from either someone suffering from a major psychotic episode or a major mickey take. Basically it was asking would there be some kind of genetic footprint from the nephilim who are angels who are the mysterious sons (plural) of God who married the daughters or men and had children with them. The ones I kept asking Marc to explain but he wouldn't, I'm guessing cos he couldn't.

Their response was even more hysterical. Well worth a read. Possibly the flood was to wipe out these Nephilim human hybrids ha ha ha ha ha.

And at the end of the day it showed that CMI and their followers as clued in about what is actually written in Genesis as they are about transition fossils, i.e. clueless. Cos I clearly read in Genesis that the sons of God (which are apparently the Nephilim or angels) married the daughters of men and bred with them ha ha. It is worth reading for its sheer dementedness.
cathy

Return to News and Links