Dinosaur Drivel

Current News and Links of interest

Moderator: News Editors

Dinosaur Drivel

Postby Brian Jordan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm

A poster on RatSkep has dug up an AiG article on dinosaurs. Nothing new - it's from 2007 - but I thought it worth linking to in case anyone wants to cite the nonsense. I think it contains all their tripe, Ark and all, possibly excepting Paul Garner's claim that they were skulking outside the Eden fence where Adam couldn't see them.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/what-happened-to-the-dinosaurs
The latest recording sighting, they say, was only 440 years ago:
In the 1500s, a European scientific book, Historia Animalium, listed several living animals that we would call dinosaurs. A well-known naturalist of the time, Ulysses Aldrovandus, recorded an encounter between a peasant named Baptista and a dragon whose description fits that of the small dinosaur Tanystropheus. The encounter was on May 13, 1572, near Bologna in Italy, and the peasant killed the dragon.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Re: Dinosaur Drivel

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:A poster on RatSkep has dug up an AiG article on dinosaurs. Nothing new - it's from 2007 - but I thought it worth linking to in case anyone wants to cite the nonsense. I think it contains all their tripe, Ark and all, possibly excepting Paul Garner's claim that they were skulking outside the Eden fence where Adam couldn't see them.
The latest recording sighting, they say, was only 440 years ago:
In the 1500s, a European scientific book, Historia Animalium, listed several living animals that we would call dinosaurs. A well-known naturalist of the time, Ulysses Aldrovandus, recorded an encounter between a peasant named Baptista and a dragon whose description fits that of the small dinosaur Tanystropheus. The encounter was on May 13, 1572, near Bologna in Italy, and the peasant killed the dragon.

A combination of sophistry, fantasy, fabrication, deception and outright lying.

Easy enough to rip to shreds in excruciating detail, line by line, but best left as evidence to demonstrate to the rest of the world how utterly idiotic creationists are.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Re: Dinosaur Drivel

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:A poster on RatSkep has dug up an AiG article on dinosaurs. Nothing new - it's from 2007 - but I thought it worth linking to in case anyone wants to cite the nonsense. I think it contains all their tripe, Ark and all, possibly excepting Paul Garner's claim that they were skulking outside the Eden fence where Adam couldn't see them.

I forgot to add that the entire article shows just how desperate the creationists are to get evidence for their crapola that they resort, repeatedly, to the flimsiest of irrelevant obscurantism to back their claims up.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Return to News and Links