Stephen Green - Ex Partner Speaks Out

Current News and Links of interest

Moderator: News Editors

Stephen Green - Ex Partner Speaks Out

Postby ukantic » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:38 pm

In public he rails against immorality as the voice of Christian Britain but in private he is a wife beater, says his former partner
Caroline Green was often punished by her husband Stephen for failing to be a dutiful, compliant wife, but his final act of violence against her — the one that prompted her long-overdue decision to divorce him — was all the more chilling because it was coldly premeditated.

Stephen Green wrote a list of his wife’s ­failings then described the weapon he would make to beat her with.

‘He told me he’d make a piece of wood into a sort of witch’s broom and hit me with it, which he did,’ she recalls, her voice tentative and quiet. ‘He hit me until I bled. I was terrified. I can still remember the pain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rtner.html
ukantic

Re: Stephen Green - Ex Partner Speaks Out

Postby Michael » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 pm

I do call this type of thing the christian Taleban . (case specific)
Michael

Re: Stephen Green - Ex Partner Speaks Out

Postby Roger Stanyard » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm

ukantic wrote:In public he rails against immorality as the voice of Christian Britain but in private he is a wife beater, says his former partner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rtner.html

I've pointed out in free for all that whilst I have no respect for Stephen Green or intend to defend him, I am exceedingly sceptical about anything and everything that appears in the Daily/Sunday Mail. The whole shooting match is yellow journalism. Green doesn't have any money so the mail is free to print whatever it needs to set him up as someone to hate.

Don't forget that the Mail has openly backed intelligent Design and has never, ever, apologised over its scare tactics on MMR - that, according to the government's former chief scientist, led to the death of some 50-100 children. The Mail's expertise on it - an English Lit graduate, Melanie Phillips.

Accepting anything that the Mail says is equivalent to accepting Fox News or Rush Limbaugh as accurate reporting. The Mail has no credibility at all in accurate reporting.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Return to News and Links