Developer ends Causeway challenge

Current News and Links of interest

Moderator: News Editors

Developer ends Causeway challenge

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue May 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Hopefully, this will scupper the causeway creation committee's plans for good. Seymour Sweeney has drpped his legal to the National Trust building the new Gian't's Causeway viitor centre:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 057342.stm

Can't see the NT adopting Tas Walker's nonsense.

Work will now begin ASAP and may be completed within three years.
Peter Henderson

Re: Developer ends Causeway challenge

Postby Roger Stanyard » Tue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Peter Henderson wrote:Hopefully, this will scupper the causeway creation committee's plans for good. Seymour Sweeney has drpped his legal to the National Trust building the new Gian't's Causeway viitor centre:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 057342.stm

Can't see the NT adopting Tas Walker's nonsense.

Work will now begin ASAP and may be completed within three years.

Looks like the whole thing is dying a death. The bunch of nutters in Dunlice appear to have also dropped their Giants Causeway campaign the last time iIlooked at their web site.

So what's the next scam from the nutters?
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Looks like the whole thing is dying a death. The bunch of nutters in Dunlice appear to have also dropped their Giants Causeway campaign the last time iIlooked at their web site.

So what's the next scam from the nutters?

Yes, noticed that myself Roger. I had thought they might have been involved in CMI's film (I notice all the scientists being quotemined in their trailer have been removed, bar one) screening at the Ulster University but they say they have nothing to do with it, other than advertising the event.

Things are pretty quiet at the moment although Bell has two tours organised for the province. I would imagine AiG will have something in the pipeline as well although there's nothing on their events calender. AiG certainly appears to have suffered since the departure of Monty White Last year.

They'll probably turn their attention to the Ulster Museum now, quite close to QUB which seems to have a YEC society on the premises.
Peter Henderson

Return to News and Links