Something Understood - Keith Ward

Many Christians do not believe that Scripture supports the Young Earth Creationist position. This moderated forum is for good natured scholarly debate.

Moderator: Moderators

Something Understood - Keith Ward

Postby Brian Jordan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 am

My original posting has been zapped, but it was wrong anyway. Digiguide said that the programme - out of character - was an interview with Keith Ward. It wasn't. The Radio 4 schedules show it to be in its usual format and only a bit creationist. I recorded it and the BBC was right, Digiguide was wrong. Dunno why, but in the end it was worth listening to for a gem from Billy Connolly, D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Misappropriated with the usual smugness, but worth putting up with the first few minutes. It's the V.E.T. bit that's funny.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:34 pm

in the end it was worth listening to for a gem from Billy Connolly, D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Misappropriated with the usual smugness, but worth putting up with the first few minutes. It's the V.E.T. bit that's funny.

Thats going back a bit Brian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzZzGxRe ... re=related

Makes me feel old remembering that in the charts. Still, I was in the local out of town shoping centre the other week and bumped into someone I hadn't seen for 35 years. Time really does fly as you get older :(
Peter Henderson

Return to Scripture Debate