Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Ken Ham

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 am

A CULT OF FAKE SCIENCE LED BY A FALSE PROPHET.

The fraud Ken Ham is proud that his outfit's deliberate brainwashing of kids in America and beyond is still working:
https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken- ... on-museum/

AiG have received some nice letters from kids who visited the 'Creation Museum' and/or the 'Ark Encounter':
"Anyway, today I had a field trip to a cave with my class; we learned how carbonic acid (supposedly) formed caves by eating away at the limestone. I also attended your lecture series when you came to Colorado last spring. I asked the tour guide a couple of questions based on what I learned from the Creation Museum...
... But I know that carbonic acid didn’t form the caves over “thousands of years,” but it was a result of the Flood. Thank you for teaching people about the Flood."

Note that the full-on indoctrinator of kids Ken Ham fails to correct ANY of this.

I naively assumed until tonight that AiG did accept that carbonic acid plays a (key) role in forming the caves we find today - and that they claim this process was 'vastly accelerated during/after Noah's Flood'. But it appears that even THAT is in doubt - and there is a deeper layer, pun intended, of DELIBERATE DECEIT going on in the name of 'biblical' Christianity.

I found this (the author does not divulge his identity - I wonder why, though not very much):
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/ca ... ormations/
"The water flowing beneath the earth’s surface would have been tainted with [sulphuric] acid from the great amounts of decaying organic matter above after it seeped through the first few layers of soil. With such extreme amounts of acidic water, the caves would have been carved out in a short time".
'During Noah's Flood' of course. And total fiction.

And I found this (which that kid named Lily may well have read):
https://answersingenesis.org/kids/scien ... es-formed/
"After the original rock layers were deposited during the Flood event, hot waters rising from deeper inside the earth quickly enlarged cracks and conduits through the sedimentary layers, leaving behind vast passages and chambers. Later, water seeping from the surface continued to shape the underground world, forming the many and varied beautiful formations—stalactites, stalagmites, etc."
Total fiction (apart from the bit at the end, which IS the actual reality).

Non-Christians and rational Christians - the most 'biblical' Christians on Earth (they would claim that they are such) deliberately LIE to kids and BRAINWASH people against scientific reality. Real world processes don't match what they have decided the Bible is 'teaching'! So those real world processes must be 're-invented' (never mind that they may be re-inventing something that GOD might actually be doing now and in the past).

CAVES DO NOT FORM UNDERWATER IE BELOW SEA LEVEL. They form on LAND. LIMESTONE DOES NOT CONTAIN TRACES OF SULPHUR OR SULPHURIC ACID, LIMESTONE is calcium carbonate. Almost all true caves - including in Colorado - are LIMESTONE CAVES. Caves apparently formed by dissolution of sulphuric acid - such as are found in Mexico - are the EXCEPTION not the RULE (see first link below). They contain SULPHUR deposits and GYPSUM. Limestone caves, the most common kind, DON'T. Because they were and are formed by rainwater and groundwater charged with (weak) carbonic acid slowly dissolving the limestone. Observational (slow) science - (please see Solutional Cave at the second link):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechuguilla_Cave (see Geology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave

In fact these fanatic (and often politicised) Christians are all over the place. But lying about science is sadly easy to do (fact check this message!). These bigots fanatically deny man-caused global warming claiming it is 'natural' and 'explained by Genesis' - yet global warming is a subject the Bible is silent on. Whilst at the same time they deny that Earth is flat or that the Sun revolves around it - despite the fact that a flat (circular) Earth with the Sun performing a daily sky journey around/over it - can EASILY be inferred from the Bible.

It is also the case that far right Christian people in America never permanently adopt or embrace theistic evolution, but always (if they adopt anything) some sort of creationism, usually the 'young Earth' variety. I can think of NO exceptions (not all YECs are far right and/or extreme bigots of course - but based on what I've seen online many are).

Egotist Ken Ham is also calling for a 'New Reformation' -
https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken- ... onference/
With him taking a back seat?
a_haworthroberts

Re: Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 am

OK - with tragedies in Britain and Portugal, perhaps not the very best time to mention 'fire'. No offence or upset intended - other than to young earth creationist lying indoctrinators.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 pm

And the stupid lying fascist 'young earth creationist' Bob Sorensen is enraged. Enraged by simple reality and enraged that he cannot defend the bigoted beliefs of himself and Ken Ham. So he's launched yet another cowardly personal attack upon myself (this is a delayed reaction as the Facebook idiots blocked me from reading any Facebook pages for 24 hours).
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"From the "Unable to Distinguish Reality" Department: This tinhorn is unwilling to distinguish deceit from disagreement. He willingly puts the differences aside when it suits is agenda of emotionally-manipulative bigotry; I say "willingly" because the differences *have* been explained to him. For students of spotting the logical fallacies, count 'em. Atheopaths set aside reason for vituperation when it suits their purpose. (Picture not in original, I added it since it's appropriate.) -CBB
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3815#p51509"

NO. MORON. Ken Ham is not keeping his views to himself or 'disagreeing' with scientists or Bill Nye. He is DELIBERATELY AND SYSTEMATICALLY INDOCTRINATING CHILDREN. With blatant falsehoods. It is his whole career. Deceiving kids over science. And this fascist bully Sorensen, who does not give a fig about scientific facts or reasoned argument, APPROVES.

STUPID CRETINOUS LYING MORON SORENSEN. AGAIN.

PROVE my actual scientific statements and arguments regarding cave formation 'wrong' or accept that they are CORRECT. Put Up or Shut Up. Repeating the lies and the ad hominems will simply confirm again that you are a lying fascist committed to pathological lying, hatred of science, hatred of ANYBODY who challenges YEC bullying and lying, and almost certainly NOT a genuine Christian (unless God is evil which I assume you would deny).

'Biblical creationists' are lying fascist bullies. It's THAT simple.

I will NEVER let these people off the hook. Never.

Christians - stand up to the fascists in your midst (rarely in the UK but we need to look at the global picture). Let them be unable to indoctrinate yet more kids with anti-science and hatred. Let them keep their lies and arrogance to themselves.
a_haworthroberts

Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Bob Sorensen (and Ken Ham)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:02 pm

I attempted to link to this thread here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

A wide circulation email has also been sent.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists