I came across an appalling YEC fascist bigot

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

I came across an appalling YEC fascist bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon May 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Who goes by the name of Klyneal.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... qus_thread
I have - as I told him - ended the conversation. Since (a) his accusations against me are false but he still calls me a liar when I tell him so and (b) he appears to be trying to bait me - a perfect example of the Christian hatred displayed by certain professing Christians in the US of A. (I see that he has been unusually combative throughout the thread ie not just towards me; he acts like he has infallible ability to be able to judge the history and the thoughts of people he has never met - which is either arrogant or foolish or both.)

Even though you know little about me (I can't prove that I own an NIV Bible or once attended Westminster Chapel and C of E churches) you will probably seriously question what your eyes are telling you if you read Klyneal's comments (he hasn't come back since I told him "'I'm not going to waste any more time conversing with a bigot who either can't tell fact from fiction or is lying that he does not believe me").
a_haworthroberts

Re: I came across an appalling YEC fascist bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 pm

In fact I'm not sure whether he's claiming to be a Christian or not (but he appears to be a rabid creationist nevertheless).
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 25, 2017 1:51 am

It turns out this person was a troll and time-waster - deliberately posting absurdities, insults and outrageous accusations in order to provoke angry responses. He or she finds this amusing, apparently.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Within the past hour this person has been falsely attacking me again, spewing hatred for the sake of trying to provoke a reaction. I gradually became certain that not only is the person some sort of creationist with a fascistic and narcissistic mindset, but also that they are an extremely nasty bit of work. And TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING. I will act accordingly should further email notifications arrive in my inbox - and I would encourage others in the thread to do likewise.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... qus_thread
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 25, 2017 3:41 pm

This being his/her new bait post in question:

"I have family in Manchester, dear. And what this has to do with this post is beyond me.
Don't expect me to follow any links, though. Not gonna happen. [Link to this thread.]
Mainly because I'm not dumb enough to take the bait from a very transparent idiot.
:-) I guess you wasted your time! lol"
a_haworthroberts

I came across an appalling YEC fascist bigot who is TROLLING

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 25, 2017 7:32 pm

The hysterical attention-seeking continued around an hour ago - the person could be mentally ill:

"Oh no! You're putting it on record! NNnnnnoooooOO!
bwah ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
OooohHHH, I'm soooo scared!
As soon as I can stop laughing ......."

So much hatred in America.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists