Bully boy Sorensen wages war on another YEC

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Bully boy Sorensen wages war on another YEC

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

The man is pure evil. I have been saying so for YEARS.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/
"Recently, I saw a comment on a post by a Christian who thinks it's acceptable to ignore biblical teachings on how to treat other Christians, and allow an atheist to throw another Christian under the bus. (FABULOUS witness, and my applause for the way you uphold the body of Christ!) The blog writer condones this behavior by allowing the comments to pass moderation and by not challenging attacks on Christians.
Further, he allowed the atheopath to rant about other topics unrelated to the subject. One thing he said was "...many Christians voted for a pathological liar named Trump (even though by contrast Clinton rarely lied)." This is what happens when someone not only gets his information from biased leftist sources, but he shows himself a liar because not only is he unable to back up the hateful invective that Trump is a "pathological liar", but he ignores the documented lies and exaggerations of Shrillary. (Unless he's talking about her philandering liar husband Bill, who even lied under oath... [Links follow but these are not about science topics.])"

Sorensen's rant is clearly referring to THIS page (where I imagine the blogger may comment further in due course):
http://worldviewwarriors.blogspot.co.uk ... igion.html

Only a pathological liar would say that Trump is not a pathological liar and that Hillary is a worse liar than Trump and that my judgment of Trump is incorrect or indeed 'lying' and caused by 'biased leftist' media (that would be four different UK TV News networks ie the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky - as well as the efforts by US newspapers based in New York City and Washington, outlets that fascists like Sorensen and Trump, among others including a lot of US 'Christians' would like muzzled).

Sorensen is a fascist bigot. If any Christian behaves like a Christian instead of like him he is attacking them (from the safety of his Orwellian blogs and facebook you
understand where dissenting comments ie truth and rebuttal of his falsehoods is simply NOT tolerated).

Note the visceral hatred of Sorensen and Long towards Clinton in ensuing comments. Well, I hope they enjoy living in a country where truth and democracy are in great peril (online peddlers of YEC dogma have been denying truth for years so I expect they will as long as 'biblical values' are suitably upheld).
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ain-214658
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Not all the YECs I have encountered online support the appalling Trump regime. He clearly is not and never has been a saved Christian.

But this is the political and cultural evil in America (in particular) today. The post-truth culture. Funny how when an AMERICAN leader starts behaving more like the leaders of Russia and North Korea than a democratic politician it's somehow 'OK'.

It is not 'OK'. It is wrong.

As for Sorensen, if I tell the truth about him on the blog of another Christian (after Sorensen attacked some of my words elsewhere) then if that Christian does not censor my comment he is 'throwing' Sorensen 'under the bus'. Lying fascist bully boy. You are either with Sorensen or you are against him. Sound familiar? Well unless he repents of his appalling behaviour I am against him (and at least one YEC Christian - never mind non-YEC Christians - that I have had contact with by email appears to be against him too).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Bully boy Sorensen wages war on another YEC

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Ashley Haworth-Roberts makes claims of 'quote mining'. This is another word or expression that he does not understand. He is on a constant hunt to find ways to build up his ego and portray himself as a victim. A valid accusation of quote mining requires the accuser to show that the quote is wrongly used to 'say' something other than the writer or speaker intended. Ashley-Haworth Roberts was not even named in the quote and it is not a direct quote. Cowboy Bob Sorensen demonstrated from the phrase that Ashley Haworth-Roberts owned that he was blaspheming the Christian God and the Cowboy showed that this is the case. When AH-R claims 'quote mining' in other instances such as accusing David Tee of doing so then he is not credible.
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts makes claims of 'quote mining'. This is another word or expression that he does not understand. He is on a constant hunt to find ways to build up his ego and portray himself as a victim. A valid accusation of quote mining requires the accuser to show that the quote is wrongly used to 'say' something other than the writer or speaker intended. Ashley-Haworth Roberts was not even named in the quote and it is not a direct quote. Cowboy Bob Sorensen demonstrated from the phrase that Ashley Haworth-Roberts owned that he was blaspheming the Christian God and the Cowboy showed that this is the case. When AH-R claims 'quote mining' in other instances such as accusing David Tee of doing so then he is not credible.

I was defending another YEC (who I informed of Sorensen's complaint). And I never said a word about quote mining.

Pathetic.

I see that Sorensen has just made a new comment on his main Facebook page, referring to me. The key section reads "There's an atheopath cyberstalker who has been libeling me for several years, and just about everything he says, I'm a "liar". (This is because he is unwilling to distinguish disagreements on interpretations of evidence, humor, other things from actual deception. The emotion-provoking word is far easier to use.) I challenged him several times in my articles and asked that, even if I was lying, what's wrong with that? How can he justify his complaint according to his worldview? No response. I think it makes him even crazier because I use a presuppositional framework in my biblical creation science and theology. -CBB". I am not going to say Bob 'lied' this time (in this new quote) because as far as I can see he did not ie there's some chance that he actually believes his own words, however ridiculous they are. I only call people 'liars' when they lie. Which Sorensen does an awfully large amount of the time - and in places where he cannot be contradicted because he bans dissent. However his suggestion that every time I call him a liar it is merely a matter of differing interpretations is plain WRONG and he is sadly and grossly mistaken. For instance I have shown in various places, probably including on this forum (see too my Amazon review of Sarfati's 'The Greatest Hoax on Earth' or possibly my comments underneath it from 2010), that the non-random vertical fossil record cannot be interpreted as having been caused by a recent worldwide flood, despite Sorensen frequently insisting otherwise (but then refusing to debate people who would like to challenge his dogmatism). His blogs are riddled with false statements and false accusations (and disdain and disrespect). I very much doubt he will come up with a single specific example to back up his claim re interpretations of evidence (if he does I will of course address the example in question). And his new suggestion that I have mistaken 'humour' by him (yes he uses verbal puns in some of his posts) for false statements is exceedingly preposterous as I am sure he is fully aware. So - whether he is trying to deceive, or merely reassure people who already subscribe to a 'YEC worldview', Sorensen regularly posts wrong statements and empty accusations in his blogs and other online comments. I of course have not just shouted 'liar'. I have argued in great detail why the statements in question are completely false.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Bully boy Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Gordons' claim that my accusation of quote mining of my words by Tee in autumn 2016 (which to his credit Tee has not denied doing) is 'not credible' is a malicious stupid lie from the pit of hell. Typical trolling by this malicious mendacious person (but do not ban him PLEASE if he wants to incriminate himself even further).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Bully boy Gordons

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:25 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Gordons' claim that my accusation of quote mining of my words by Tee in autumn 2016 (which to his credit Tee has not denied doing) is 'not credible' is a malicious stupid lie from the pit of hell.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts admits that Hell exists. He cannot prove that this is a lie. His reaction is itself malacious.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Typical trolling by this malicious mendacious person (but do not ban him PLEASE if he wants to incriminate himself even further).

It appears that the stalking of Cowboy Bob Sorensen by Ashley Haworth-Roberts has improved his vocabulary somewhat but 'malicious mendacious' is excessive. The request to not ban me is an admission that his claim to this forum being fair is not true and that banning is possible. I do not 'incriminate' myself because I state facts.
MisterGordons

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:28 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:I was defending another YEC (who I informed of Sorensen's complaint). And I never said a word about quote mining.

Pathetic.

I see that Sorensen has just made a new comment on his main Facebook page, referring to me. The key section reads "There's an atheopath cyberstalker who has been libeling me for several years, and just about everything he says, I'm a "liar". (This is because he is unwilling to distinguish disagreements on interpretations of evidence, humor, other things from actual deception. The emotion-provoking word is far easier to use.) I challenged him several times in my articles and asked that, even if I was lying, what's wrong with that? How can he justify his complaint according to his worldview? No response. I think it makes him even crazier because I use a presuppositional framework in my biblical creation science and theology. -CBB". I am not going to say Bob 'lied' this time (in this new quote) because as far as I can see he did not ie there's some chance that he actually believes his own words, however ridiculous they are. I only call people 'liars' when they lie.

Ashely Haworth-Roberts is self-absorbed. He was not named in the Sorensen comment nor has he been able to actually show that Cowboy Bob Sorensen has lied. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has claimed many times that the Cowboy and many others are 'liars' but that is based on what the Cowboy accurately stated in the quote that AH-R used from the cowboy. Specifically, that AH-R is unable to distinguish between deception and disagreement among other things. He calls people liars to be provocative.
MisterGordons

Re: Bully boy YECs

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:51 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:I was defending another YEC (who I informed of Sorensen's complaint). And I never said a word about quote mining.

Pathetic.

I see that Sorensen has just made a new comment on his main Facebook page, referring to me. The key section reads "There's an atheopath cyberstalker who has been libeling me for several years, and just about everything he says, I'm a "liar". (This is because he is unwilling to distinguish disagreements on interpretations of evidence, humor, other things from actual deception. The emotion-provoking word is far easier to use.) I challenged him several times in my articles and asked that, even if I was lying, what's wrong with that? How can he justify his complaint according to his worldview? No response. I think it makes him even crazier because I use a presuppositional framework in my biblical creation science and theology. -CBB". I am not going to say Bob 'lied' this time (in this new quote) because as far as I can see he did not ie there's some chance that he actually believes his own words, however ridiculous they are. I only call people 'liars' when they lie.

Ashely Haworth-Roberts is self-absorbed. He was not named in the Sorensen comment nor has he been able to actually show that Cowboy Bob Sorensen has lied. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has claimed many times that the Cowboy and many others are 'liars' but that is based on what the Cowboy accurately stated in the quote that AH-R used from the cowboy. Specifically, that AH-R is unable to distinguish between deception and disagreement among other things. He calls people liars to be provocative.

Gordons - I repeat I was posting in THIS thread about Sorensen's behaviour toward another YEC blogger. Re-read my opening post there's a good chap. If you do you will see that I showed Sorensen to be LYING - and that you are LYING by pretending otherwise and by DELIBERATELY ignoring what I have written. Sorensen falsely and deliberately alleged that I was "unable to back up the hateful invective that Trump is a "pathological liar"". But it is a FACT. I posted two links. HERE is yet another example (real news so don't come out with the Trump crap that it is not real but 'fake'):
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... media.html

"The request to not ban me is an admission that his claim to this forum being fair is not true and that banning is possible." LIAR. "I do not 'incriminate' myself because I state facts." Further incrimination. You don't have a clue what happened with Tee. Yet you declare it to be 'fact' that what I wrote in great detail is 'not credible'. You are a stinking malicious LIAR.

I am not going to let you people get away with your hypocritical lying. You are evil.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 pm

MisterGordons wrote:

Pathetic.

i am tired of the guy which provides one reason he gets edited or deleted on my blog. he forgets he does not own the internet or other blogs and that the real owners get to do what they want not what AHR wants.
archaeologist55

Re: Bully boy YECs

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:56 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:

Pathetic.

Gordons - I repeat I was posting in THIS thread about Sorensen's behaviour toward another YEC blogger. Re-read my opening post there's a good chap. If you do you will see that I showed Sorensen to be LYING - and that you are LYING by pretending otherwise and by DELIBERATELY ignoring what I have written. Sorensen falsely and deliberately alleged that I was "unable to back up the hateful invective that Trump is a "pathological liar"". But it is a FACT. I posted two links. HERE is yet another example (real news so don't come out with the Trump crap that it is not real but 'fake'):
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... media.html

"The request to not ban me is an admission that his claim to this forum being fair is not true and that banning is possible." LIAR. "I do not 'incriminate' myself because I state facts." Further incrimination. You don't have a clue what happened with Tee. Yet you declare it to be 'fact' that what I wrote in great detail is 'not credible'. You are a stinking malicious LIAR.

I am not going to let you people get away with your hypocritical lying. You are evil.

and it is your business how??? who died and made you the internet police?
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:09 am

archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:

Pathetic.

i am tired of the guy which provides one reason he gets edited or deleted on my blog. he forgets he does not own the internet or other blogs and that the real owners get to do what they want not what AHR wants.

YEC tries to justify his fraudulent behaviour. "It was MY blog!"
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists