YEC David Tee

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby MisterGordons » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:25 am

Cowboy Bob Sorensen has made a suggestion for Ashley Haworth-Roberts.

MisterGordons

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts blocked me on Facebook which is censorship according to his reasoning. His complaints about censorship from David Tee and Cowboy Bob Sorensen and others is hypocritical. Be realistic and realize that Ashley Haworth-Roberts nor anyone else has a right to post comments on sites, blogs, forums and so on. The Cowboy has pointed out that AH-R has not complained about the thousands of other sites that do not allow comments at all. It is their business to allow or deny comments from individuals or from everyone.

AHR thinks everyone must do things his way. He thinks God died and he replaced him.

You are a frustrated bigot who has been debunked and does not like it. All my accusations that you people lie about science and/or falsely censor or distort the views of your critics (in places that you control - which does not include this forum) are completely true.

actually you do not live in reality but some fantasy world where you think you get to make the rules and definitions to govern other people' actions and words. I do not lie about science but I do point out where science lies to the people. you can't handle that reality and attack people destroying your glass house. Secular science does not provide many answers and has become an interloper into affairs that are non of its business. For example science tries to tell people the optimon cooking times and ingredients even though maybe 1 scientist may be a good at cooking. it is dumb of any scientist to think they can tell real cooks how to cook.

science is not the expert on everything an dneeds to stop interfering in things that have nothign to do with its actuall duties-- like theology, origins, and other topics that science knows nothing about
archaeologist55

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:57 am

MisterGordons wrote:Cowboy Bob Sorensen has made a suggestion for Ashley Haworth-Roberts.

funny
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:53 am

"You are a frustrated bigot who has been debunked and does not like it. All my accusations that you people lie about science and/or falsely censor or distort the views of your critics (in places that you control - which does not include this forum) are completely true."

actually you do not live in reality but some fantasy world where you think you get to make the rules and definitions to govern other people' actions and words. I do not lie about science but I do point out where science lies to the people. you can't handle that reality and attack people destroying your glass house. Secular science does not provide many answers and has become an interloper into affairs that are non of its business. For example science tries to tell people the optimon cooking times and ingredients even though maybe 1 scientist may be a good at cooking. it is dumb of any scientist to think they can tell real cooks how to cook.

science is not the expert on everything an dneeds to stop interfering in things that have nothign to do with its actuall duties-- like theology, origins, and other topics that science knows nothing about

Which of us lies (and changes the subject and falsifies what his critics say and think ie that 'science has answered every single question') in order to protect his 'reality'?

It is you.

You could also do with a spell check.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 am

and you could learn how to use the quote button
archaeologist55

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 am

Which of us lies (and changes the subject and falsifies what his critics say and think ie that 'science has answered every single question') in order to protect his 'reality'?

uhm... you do
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:32 am

archaeologist55 wrote:

uhm... you do

PROVE IT.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC David Tee - another troll

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 am

archaeologist55 wrote:

and you could learn how to use the quote button

It can't be used here when there are already three embedded quotes. Which is why I only included the latest material and used speech marks.

So stop dishonestly accusing me of being stupid. And start addressing reality - and your own mendacity.

Or is it your Christian ministry to lie and troll. Such a ministry does not exist in the Bible.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:09 am

Comment as just made to 'Tee' via his blog page (successfully submitted so he will have to either approve or reject it):

"Since you conceal your email address, I have to contact you here.

Go on - PROVE that I 'lie'.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3735&start=90

PS
On 20 Feb at posted about you at the BCSE site:
"And yes he is blocking me on his site (when I tried to flag a NEW AiG article dated 20 Feb I got this guff: "ERROR: please fill the required fields (name, email). « Back" - with NO space provided to enter my name and email)."

I was convinced that you were blocking me. However then I had the same problem when trying to post on anti-YEC sites (when using Facebook to try and comment). So I tried using Google instead - and that worked. So I am trying Google NOW as a means of submitting my comment to you."

So apparently Tee is not blocking me after all (or did so but only temporarily - which would be odd). But I did NOT lie when I suggested on 20 Feb that he was blocking me.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:24 am

Tee is in a strop here:
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... ore-trump/ (this serial liar prefers the pathologically lying Trump to 'liberals')

I have ATTEMPTED (but apparently failed) to make the following response to him there:
That my post was "not off-topic because I was posting about YOUR BLOGSITE".

My words were:
"Since you conceal your email address, I have to contact you here.
On 20 Feb at [correction 'I'] posted about you at the BCSE site:
“And yes he is blocking me on his site (when I tried to flag a NEW AiG article dated 20 Feb I got this guff: “ERROR: please fill the required fields (name, email). « Back” – with NO space provided to enter my name and email).”
I was convinced that you were blocking me. However then I had the same problem when trying to post on anti-YEC sites (when using Facebook to try and comment). So I tried using Google instead – and that worked. So I am trying Google NOW as a means of submitting my comment to you."

I repeat my challenge above. Tee should PROVE that I 'lie'. He has the floor.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:07 am

AHR needs help for his mental illness. i call upon the powers that be of this website to aid him in his hour of need and illness. :D
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:AHR needs help for his mental illness. i call upon the powers that be of this website to aid him in his hour of need and illness. :D

David seems to enjoy making a fool of himself and displaying his utter ignorance on this forum.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:35 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:AHR needs help for his mental illness. i call upon the powers that be of this website to aid him in his hour of need and illness. :D

David seems to enjoy making a fool of himself and displaying his utter ignorance on this forum.

I have yet to display any ignorance.

Can you explain why there has been no scientific evolutionary experiments in the history of science?

Just to get the ball rolling, while many evolutionists claim there have been hundreds of thousands of such experiments not one actually qualifies s evolutionary.
archaeologist55

Unorthodox YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 am

"I have yet to display any ignorance."

You just did it again (it's something I have been watching you do for several years). If I take your words at face value. However - I have learnt not to do that. So I will re-phrase my response. You just lied.

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/
"The idea of natural selection is as false and imaginary as the idea of an evolutionary process ...".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection
'Tee' is proclaiming that the differential survival and reproduction of individuals due to differences in phenotype simply does not exist, does not happen ie is pure 'fiction'. That is reality denial and you are bigot and apparently unteachable (whether you fully understand the significance of your own words or not). You do not even listen to fellow YECs - who accept that natural selection is real.

What do you mean by 'scientific evolutionary experiments'?

I googled your wording and found this page (among others):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_evolution

I suspect your are trying to play that YEC trick that "if it cannot be fully reproduced in a lab experiment then I declare that it is false and that it never ever happened regardless of any evidence suggesting that it did".

As I have pointed out in the new thread on 'Is Genesis History', Christians who know about geology have pointed out how this movie misrepresents geological reality. Yet Ken Ham proclaimed on his facebook page on 2 March "The Is Genesis History movie was so popular, they've added showings for March 2 and 7. It's undoing evolutionary brainwashing". You can ONLY undo such 'brainwashing' by lying. The efforts of YEC ideologues confirm this. Looks like perhaps it wasn't brainwashing after all. And even lots of Christians - with a strong faith in some cases - accept the reality of a very ancient Earth (and some accept evolution too).

Science education means, among other things, not lying in order to 'refute' science you don't like.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:16 pm

I am not going to bother responding to AHR because he lives in some fantasy world where he thinks he gets to redefine words and misapply them to those he disagrees with. He will be censored if he posts at my website for he brings no real evidence that supports his false accusations.
archaeologist55

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists