YEC David Tee

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:Well, Google attests to two (or are they the same) University/ies of the Holy Spirit. One seems to be a Catholic university in Lebanon, another affiliated to or originated in Florida - which, oddly, delivers courses in both English and Arabic. In the case of the latter, their English is rather fractured - maybe David got an honorary degree for helping them with it but didn't finish the job?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_University_of_Kaslik
http://www.hsuniversity.us/about-us/about-hsu.html

I also came across one in Boston MA.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:Well, Google attests to two (or are they the same) University/ies of the Holy Spirit. One seems to be a Catholic university in Lebanon, another affiliated to or originated in Florida - which, oddly, delivers courses in both English and Arabic. In the case of the latter, their English is rather fractured - maybe David got an honorary degree for helping them with it but didn't finish the job?

As far as I can make out, David Tee doesn't even have certificates from a diploma mill. It seems that the University of the Holy Spirit is just a figment of his imagination.

I'm not the only one to have questioned him on his credentials - numerous others have got the same replies.

Here is another quote from him on FSTDT which suggests he's all mouth and trousers: "Since God gave me the education, He gets the credit."

He's raging bonkers.

I.E. He hasn't got any qualifications at all. Presumably that's why he got kicked out of education in Korea.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby Roger Stanyard » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 am

I think we have seen the last of our phoney friend, don't you?

It's the classic case of a creationist vampire running for the cover of darkness after light is shone upon what exactly he does.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

The dishonest fraud David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:19 pm

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... /#comments

Anything missing here? YES.

24 hours later my FURTHER comment is STILL missing:
"I did indeed read all your relevant comment and did not misunderstand anything - as my comment shows. Your assertion is false."
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 am

I see he has now responded with HATRED because I exposed his bad behaviour.

PS On 2 March.
A disagreement has broken out between Tee and the troll 'Mister Gordons' (who attacks me but then - rightly - criticises some of Tee's positions). I have posted the following - but of course you will ONLY be allowed to read it here (so Gordons as well as Tee should get to see it if he is observant enough):
"The Bible says nothing about speciation. However speciation is REAL (even the bigot Gordons recognises that). Mainstream YECs do however add fictitious things to what the Bible says eg 'massive undersea volcanism' during Noah's flood or a 'post-flood rapid ice age'."
a_haworthroberts

Postby Roger Stanyard » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:10 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:I see he has now responded with HATRED because I exposed his bad behaviour.

PS On 2 March.
A disagreement has broken out between Tee and the troll 'Mister Gordons' (who attacks me but then - rightly - criticises some of Tee's positions). I have posted the following - but of course you will ONLY be allowed to read it here (so Gordons as well as Tee should get to see it if he is observant enough):
"The Bible says nothing about speciation. However speciation is REAL (even the bigot Gordons recognises that). Mainstream YECs do however add fictitious things to what the Bible says eg 'massive undersea volcanism' during Noah's flood or a 'post-flood rapid ice age'."

Why are you bothering with David Tee? I've shown up to be what he is, an unqualified arrogant fraud.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Tee is still twisting my words. I post this here simply because he will censor it on his own blog. I correctly pointed out that the Bible says "nothing about speciation" (new species). Tee is accusing me of writing 'garbage'. But the garbage is HIS: "The Bible does speak on speciation but only in a few words– ‘after their kind’–." 'After their kind' suggests NO such thing as speciation ie instead fixity of species/kinds. Which of course is wrong. Even 'Gordons' recognises that. Tee is basically either a pathological liar or in denial of reality (and a maverick either way).
a_haworthroberts

Postby Roger Stanyard » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/how-to-recognize-a-cult-by-johnson-c-phillip/#comments
Tee is still twisting my words. I post this here simply because he will censor it on his own blog. I correctly pointed out that the Bible says "nothing about speciation" (new species). Tee is accusing me of writing 'garbage'. But the garbage is HIS: "The Bible does speak on speciation but only in a few words– ‘after their kind’–." 'After their kind' suggests NO such thing as speciation ie instead fixity of species/kinds. Which of course is wrong. Even 'Gordons' recognises that. Tee is basically either a pathological liar or in denial of reality (and a maverick either way).

Yer, but we all know he is a fraudulent arsehole. Why bother with him?
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

YEC David Tee vs non-YEC James McGrath

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 pm

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... ot-absurd/ 'YEC is not absurd.'

'David Tee' then goes on to make various absurd statements (which I am flagging at the McGrath blog in question).

"We have the physical evidence to show that the post-flood world is different from the pre-flood one". So 'Tee' has physical evidence from a different 'pre-flood' world does he (other than, if you accept that as 'physical evidence', Genesis 1:9 which MIGHT imply that at creation there was just one 'super' continent because God said “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear”)? What evidence pre-flood physical evidence does Tee - or anybody else - have?
"Third, the geological record bears no witness to anything other than what genesis says." Such as meteorite craters, extinct and dormant supervolcano calderas, features carved out by once larger (ice age) glaciers, distinct patterns within the embedded fossil record such as no rabbits ever being in pre-cambrian layers, undersea caves formed when sea levels were much lower than now, and the extreme age of many igneous rocks as revealed by various radiometric dating methods falsifying a literal reading of the Bible's genealogies eh 'David'? Where does Genesis describe the many and varied events and - often 'uniformitarian' - processes that all of these bear consistent witness to?
"Any alternative is read into the record by those who have rejected the truth and are looking at geology with deceived eyes". That bigoted statement is refusing to accept any explanations of the geological record that are not 'biblical' (after saying the record only bears witness to 'biblical' things he then implies - without any evidence whatsoever - that 'other' non-biblical things eg meteorite impacts or past ice ages were not real but have been 'read into' the geological record by scientists with 'deceived eyes' (it's funny how OTHER YECs accept that the events DID happen - but then try to make them part of 'biblical history').
"When one rejects part of the historical data in their analysis then it is impossible for them to come to the true answer of what the geological evidence is saying." I presume he means the apparently worldwide flood recorded in Genesis. Since when was that story 'data'?
"Why would other people in the world send messages to Noah to save their animals when they did not have the decency to implore him to save their children?" Perhaps Tee should ask McGrath instead of badmouthing him behind his back. But MAYBE it's because Genesis 6:17-20 records God as saying: "I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive".
"No YEC is ignoring what Genesis says that we know of." Apart from TEE HIMSELF of course. Who has falsely and heretically claimed recently that Noah's flood was a 'mass extinction' event (contradicting those words from Genesis 6). And refused to repent of his falsehood when it was exposed as such here.
But it's not only Tee. I have documented at this forum that Ken Ham blatantly ignores Genesis 8:17 and claims that the Bible is 'silent' on matters that it is NOT silent on (since Ham wants and indeed NEEDS to pretend that claimed 'recent' ie 'post-flood' mass extinctions are 'not' totally unbiblical).
https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken- ... eationist/
"The Bible tells us that God commanded Noah to take animals aboard the Ark “to keep them alive with [Noah]” (Genesis 6:19). There is nothing about God promising to preserve them after the Flood, and since Scripture is silent on the issue we must make speculations based on what we know of His character." Ham preferring misleading and unnecessary 'speculations' to inconvenient Genesis verses! Such as those words of Genesis 8:17 which say NOTHING about imminent extinction: "Bring out every kind of living creature that is with you—the birds, the animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground—so they can multiply on the earth and be fruitful and increase in number on it."
Which is all rather curious since I have seen Tee - a maverick YEC - have a go at Ken Ham in some of his past blogs.
"There is not one biblical command or instruction that tells a believer to use the geological record as proof for or against the flood. So where is he getting this instruction to use the geological record?" Again Tee (unlike McGrath I suspect) seems to have forgotten the dishonest activities of Ken Ham. Who goes around indoctrinating audiences with the soundbite "If there really was a global flood, we would find billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the Earth - and we do!"
"We are saying that scientists are not reading the rocks and fossils correctly". You are not speaking truth then, 'Tee'. Scientists do generally read rocks and fossils correctly. Yoyu have failed to show otherwise. The rocks and the (non-chaotic) fossil record do NOT testify to any recent global flood inundation. Neither does history. Yet you still insist this 'worldwide' catastrophe happened. Because of the Bible ONLY.
"Then the supposed evidence from outside of the Bible is generally not evidence but the weird theories of those who cannot verify their ideas nor present any real physical evidence to back up their claims." What insanity. The geological record is not evidence it is just 'weird theories'!

I have not tried to engage Tee himself this time. He may - or may not - see this post (I hope he does). It is clear that he cannot be reasoned with. (I don't necessarily agree with everything written by James McGrath in case Tee might assume otherwise.)

Critiquing the sciencey online claims of YECs is a way of keeping myself occupied during dark winter evenings.
a_haworthroberts

Stupid lying young earth creationist bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:48 pm

His own words betray how he is profoundly and rabidly anti-science.
But if scientists are not allowed to draw any conclusions about extinct creatures from real fossilised bones or footprints then creationist zealots like 'David Tee' are not allowed to draw any conclusions about what 'behemoth' in Job 40 might conceivably have been either.
a_haworthroberts

Postby ProfessorTertius » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Tee claims nobody has pointed out "a single verse" that shows Young Earth Creationists are wrong. Yet I have shown him many times.

One of my favorites is 2Peter 3:5-7, where the Greek text distinguishes between the extent of the Noahic Flood versus the future destruction by fire. The author uses two different words for "world". The flood judgment is applied to the KOSMOS (the world of people) while the future judgment by fire applies to the entire planet earth, GE (the world of rocks and continents.) That is yet another reminder that the Noahic Flood deluged Noah's ERETZ (land, nation, country, region), not planet earth. Indeed, it entirely fits with Young Earth Creationists' timeline where there was a limited number of people just a few centuries after Adam---and they were all concentrated in a single region. That is the ERETZ that was flooded. (Indeed, if ALL lands were covered in water, we would have expected ERETZ to be in the PLURAL.

So the GLOBAL flood is a falsehood and isn't described in the Bible. It is TRADITION based on a misunderstanding of the word EARTH as used in 1611 when the KJV Bible was translated. They understood "earth" much like the ancient Hebrews did.

I also remind Young Earth Creationists that even today, ERETZ YISRAEL means "Land of Israel" or "Nation of Israel". Nobody translates it as "planet Israel"!

(Here is where I'm tempted to emulate YEC style arguments and end my post with: "Case closed." or perhaps "God said it. I believe it. That settles it."
ProfessorTertius

Postby ProfessorTertius » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:36 pm

By the way, when I visit David Tee's site I don't see any way that I can post a comment. Perhaps he has banned me from long ago. I can read the comments but no prompts appear.

One would think that YECs would want everyone to see how they can destroy all counter-arguments---but instead they almost always resort to censorship. Are they full conscious of their fears of evidence and argument against them? I think it depends on the individual. But I do think that many are privately aware of their inability to counter such arguments. That's got to be discouraging.

Of course, some assume that holding to an illogical position that lacks evidence shows their level of faith.
ProfessorTertius

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:12 am

ProfessorTertius wrote:By the way, when I visit David Tee's site I don't see any way that I can post a comment. Perhaps he has banned me from long ago. I can read the comments but no prompts appear.

One would think that YECs would want everyone to see how they can destroy all counter-arguments---but instead they almost always resort to censorship. Are they full conscious of their fears of evidence and argument against them? I think it depends on the individual. But I do think that many are privately aware of their inability to counter such arguments. That's got to be discouraging.

Of course, some assume that holding to an illogical position that lacks evidence shows their level of faith.

I will email you a photo of the page as it appears on my screen. He published my first comment at that link; a second, where I link to this thread, still awaits moderation.
a_haworthroberts

Bigot Tee puts up the white flag

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Me:
""But they are not drawing real conclusions about extinct creatures. they are making stuff up based upon reading into what they have before them,"
That’s your opinion masquerading as fact. You confuse putting forward evidence-based hypotheses with alleged false story telling. You don’t even seem to understand why people become scientists. Which I suggest is the pursuit of knowledge."
Him:
"No,
I am tired of you already. Your closed mind renders discussion useless."

No - the answer is yes. If he can't stand the heat of discussion he should get out of the kitchen. Typical YEC anti-science bigot who posts tripe online and thinks he is above criticism. They either censor you or they refuse all proper debate and discussion. And then pretend it's all the other person's fault. Hypocrites. (Funny how YEC dogma attracts the dishonest and the closed minded.)
a_haworthroberts

YEC David Tee - LIAR and CHEAT

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:35 pm

This repulsive bigoted liar is now censoring me too.

So I will post a factual comment HERE. About THIS:
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... omparison/
"Based on what we now know, biologist and Senior Fellow at the Center for Science and Culture, Ann Gauger, estimates that humans and chimps share around 92% of our DNA".

And Ann Gauger is an intelligent design creationist.
http://www.discovery.org/p/732
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists