YEC David Tee

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 am

THIS young earth creationist is even prepared to lie about the BIBLE - and, when I expose his repeated lying and reality denial, then demands that the conversation be ended (after falsely accusing me of making 'false accusations').

I think David Tee will end up in any hell that exists if he does not repent of lying lying lying.

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/

This has also been sent as a wide circulation email* (and I have photos of the exchanges too) though Tee failed to divulge his own email address to me.

YEC-ism is inherently evil. Or at least it draws in many evil people - people who are prepared to repeatedly do the endless lying (and evasions and false accusing) that is NECESSARY to make it 'work'.


* As just sent:
"THIS young earth creationist is even prepared to lie about the BIBLE - and, when I expose his repeated lying and reality denial, then demands that the conversation be ended (after falsely accusing me of making 'false accusations').

I think David Tee will end up in any hell that exists if he does not repent of lying lying lying.

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3735&p=50658#p50658

Even as an ex Christian I find Tee's behaviour both disturbing and depressing.

Does fundamentalism make people evil? Or do evil people embrace fundamentalism? I suspect mainly the latter (non evil people tend to escape fundamentalism whilst sometimes still keeping their religious faith, which is fine)."


This edited post is now is now FINAL - at 12.33 am GMT on 28 December.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:06 am

My response to this is below (I don't much care if he hides it as long as he READS it):
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... o-be-fair/


"So which are you Tee - a liar and a hypocrite, or simply insane (my sympathies if it is the latter)?

Please tell us how ANYTHING I wrote at the previous 'fantasy' thread was 'wrong' or was a 'false accusation'. Or admit that you were lying on both counts. (PS Try looking up Genesis 6:19 and Genesis 7:14 as well.)

Please also tell us how what justification you have for falsely accusing me of 'false accusations' and tell us how my opposition to your dogmatic statements was 'not' rational and tell us what 'facts' posted by you I have 'ignored' - and also kindly ANSWER all the questions I posted at the other thread and which you have ignored. Ignored because they destroyed your baseless claims and ridiculous special pleading about Buffalo Bill etc (and your subsequent blatant LYING about what scripture verses clearly MEAN ie you are calling God a liar if God wrote the Bible).

"Creationists have the truth if the follow the Holy Spirit to it but one thing is for sure, evolutionists, of any variety, do not have it no matter how much science they throw at a person." Like I said before you sir are a BIGOT. And you have shown towards me the SAME behaviour you claim to despise ie calling me 'irrational' and a 'bully' simply because I dispute your claimed 'facts' (including lies about the Bible itself and implied lies about the meaning of the word 'extinction') and then SHOWED how they were false and nonsensical (unlike you as you have failed utterly on both such counts and all you have is bluster and whinging about how beastly your critics have been to you)."

He looks and sounds more like a hypocrite and bigot than a Christian. A person who lies for 'truth' and does not care, possibly because insanity has warped his mind so that he is self-deceived and has persuaded himself that he 'cannot' be lying about anything and can say whatsoever he chooses and still be speaking 'truth'.
Revelation 21:8.

(I have flagged this response to Tee via his latest blog rant.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:02 pm

The liar and fantasist Tee has indicated that he wants to post at this forum (he refuses to answer my questions at HIS forum so I doubt he will do so here - but let's see).

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... mment-2119

You will also note that he has silently edited ie QUOTE-MINED my words, shown above, at his blog. Instead of addressing my argument he falsely pretends that I have 'no' argument and that he 'has' an argument (he does NOT and has even lied about the clear meaning of the Bible's words in his article dated 22 Dec on 'The Fantasy of the Big History Project'), all he does is whinge about how beastly I have been to him (the 'I'm being persecuted for standing up for Jesus' complex no doubt - from a bigot who knows he can say whatever he likes and 'never' ever be wrong or untruthful).

This is what I wrote and which he has CENSORED:
"Please also tell us how what justification you have for falsely accusing me of 'false accusations' and tell us how my opposition to your dogmatic statements was 'not' rational and tell us what 'facts' posted by you I have 'ignored' - and also kindly ANSWER all the questions I posted at the other thread and which you have ignored. Ignored because they destroyed your baseless claims and ridiculous special pleading about Buffalo Bill etc (and your subsequent blatant LYING about what scripture verses clearly MEAN ie you are calling God a liar if God wrote the Bible)."
And he also seeks to deceive by changing my ""Creationists have the truth if the follow the Holy Spirit to it but one thing is for sure, evolutionists, of any variety, do not have it no matter how much science they throw at a person." Like I said before you sir are a BIGOT" into "Like I said before you sir are a BIGOT" in order to pretend that I had no reason to call him a bigot.

FURTHER strong evidence that is a pathological liar as well as a mentally unbalanced fantasist. Such people deserve all they get (I mean mere words of course). They pretend to be 'Christian' - but they despise everybody who dares disagree with their pronouncements and they make false accusations against them partly by falsely editing or censoring their words.

Hardly anybody else appears to be reading his fact-free blog posts.

Such people actually harm Christianity.

'I try to be fair'. You need to try much much harder Mr Tee.

I expect he will either silently censor or silently edit my attempted response shown below (I omitted a couple of quote marks which I've added back here):
""Please also tell us how what justification you have for falsely accusing me of 'false accusations' and tell us how my opposition to your dogmatic statements was 'not' rational and tell us what 'facts' posted by you I have 'ignored' - and also kindly ANSWER all the questions I posted at the other thread and which you have ignored. Ignored because they destroyed your baseless claims and ridiculous special pleading about Buffalo Bill etc (and your subsequent blatant LYING about what scripture verses clearly MEAN ie you are calling God a liar if God wrote the Bible)."
WHY ARE YOU CENSORING MY QUESTIONS. WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS. WHY ARE YOU EDITING MY WORDS SO AS TO PRETEND THAT I HAD NO REASON TO CALL YOU A BIGOT.
Because you are a Liar, a Fraud, and a Cheat - and possibly mentally unbalanced.
None of your words above directly address ANYTHING I wrote. Any fool can see that (even with your dishonest editing of them).
From our recent interactions, the person who has a problem with truth, honesty and decency is YOU sir. Not me. Your behaviour is both disgraceful and hypocritical. My behaviour is a response to your appalling bigotry backed up by dishonesty and false accusations.
Look forward to you posting something meaningful at the BCSE. But I am not holding my breath.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3735"


[This post is now final 11.16 pm.]
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:13 am

Tee is arrogant - and proud of it.

My latest reply (which may or may not be published by him):
"I NEVER quote-mine people, David. I do not wish to hide ANYTHING. I was just asking you to imagine being on the receiving end of your own misbehaviour.
You are STILL censoring my questions that you cannot or dare not answer. The behaviour of a fraud - a fraud who does not like being exposed as such.
You disgust me. Such bigotry. Such hatred for anybody who challenges it with contrary evidence and with common sense.
"They that cry the loudest are guiltiest most of all". That explains this whinging post by you dated 28 December attacking me - instead of answering my questions at your previous post of 22 Dec.
I will never change my 'attitude' - which is that lying is wrong and should be exposed as such.
That does not of course mean that I am unteachable. The unteachable one is you."
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... mment-2125
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee - Liar, Insane, or Both?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:37 pm

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... e-decided/
"We Have Decided
to block Haworth-robert’s posts for the time being as they are abusive, a distraction and do not achieve the purpose and goal for this website. If we have anything to say about his comments we will go to the British website where he has been posting recently and address his concerns there."

Perhaps Tee will explain how my comments were 'irrational'? Perhaps he will answer my questions that he has so far ignored on his own site, preferring instead to ignore them - and then censor me? (And who is the 'we' - has David found somebody who agrees with him?)

I have asked (by email; not copied to David because he refused to give me his email address) those who moderate this site to allow David to post here should he choose to do so. I do not agree with sites who block people simply for asking rational questions when nonsensical claims ('natural selection does not exist' or 'Noah's flood was an extinction event and is the only such event in Earth history') are made.

I do not moderate this site (ie it is not my site) but if I did I would NOT either selectively edit, selectively censor or indeed quote-mine ANYBODY (which David has done to me at HIS site).

David's behaviour is on full display here:
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/
and here:
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... mment-2125

Apparently his site and his behaviour there are for the 'glory of God'. And by questioning his recent falsehoods and fantasies (which even manage to distort the message of the BIBLE in his quest to push blatant pseudo-science) never mind his lying about science and the reality of natural selection, I am preventing him from glorifying God.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 pm

LIAR
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/
"There has only been one mass extinction in our history and that was Noah’s flood". TWO gross lies in ONE sentence - where he both denies science and twists the plain meaning of the Bible.
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... o-be-fair/
"What has also been funny is Haworth-roberts dismissal of actual history and actual evidence simply because it showed his accepted established scientific thought to be in error. You cannot get honest, rational, logical discussion from evolutionists." (Tee did NOT present 'actual history' he presented religiously motivated REJECTION of science and history.)
FRAUD
For instance in one of his comments under his post dated 22 December where having been caught peddling utter nonsense and claiming it to be 'true' he then attempts to convince anyone else reading his garbage that the person denying reality is me and not him:
"Citing actual history is not special pleading. The only one denying the obvious is you as you try to recreate history to fit what you want it to be and ignore rational and logical explanations in order for you to construct and support an evolutionary ideology".
BIGOT
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... o-be-fair/
"How can secular scientists correct anyone when they do not hold the truth themselves nor do they bother to find the real truth but opt for the best explanation which can be overturned at any time by a more prominent scientist or bigger unbelieving bully?
Creationists have the truth if the follow the Holy Spirit to it but one thing is for sure, evolutionists, of any variety, do not have it no matter how much science they throw at a person."
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... e-decided/
"We Have Decided
to block Haworth-robert’s posts for the time being as they ... do not achieve the purpose and goal for this website."
INSANE - OR TOTALLY UNABLE TO FACE OBSERVABLE REALITY
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/
"The idea of natural selection is as false and imaginary as the idea of an evolutionary process which possesses nothing, not one of the attributes we have and so on, yet is somehow capable of directing the development of life. It removes reality from the minds of people replacing it with a fairy tale that has no hope of ever being proven true."
Even by YEC standards this - the first seventeen words - is off-the-wall insane reality denial.

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... e-decided/
Not only has he put words into my mouth here (I never wrote those words that appear next to my name) but he has since blatantly ignored TWO comments by myself pointing this out - and questioning why/how any/all comments under his blogs by other people ought to fulfil the 'purpose' of his dogmatic, anti-scientific, fundamentalist blogsite (which implies that he is 'never' wrong about anything and that nobody is ever allowed to disagree with his extreme claims).

These people are a disgrace to Christianity and humanity in general.

"If we have anything to say about his comments we will go to the British website where he has been posting recently and address his concerns there." Still waiting, David.

Be aware that your continued silence here will have NOTHING to do with you only wanting to argue with me on a site that is not claiming to be 'for the glory of God' and will have EVERYTHING to do with you being UNABLE to defend yourself rationally or answer any of my questions - because you posted lying nonsense and I called you out for doing so.

Further comment posted under David's blog post of 30 December:
"
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3735&p=50664#p50664
Will you further incriminate yourself by your continued silence at the BCSE community forum, David? I strongly suspect so."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:26 am

Delusional Liar David Tee (is he a coward too) is Lying about his own Lying and then Lying again by calling me 'delusional'.
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... -its-best/
https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... e-or-both/

TEE LIED ABOUT THE BIBLE. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM HOW. THE ONE WHO IS DELUSIONAL IS TEE NOT ME.

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... y-project/
"There has only been one mass extinction in our history and that was Noah’s flood."
Let me quote again my responses of 22 and 27 December exposing his falsehood about the Bible. "The Bible never suggests that the flood in Genesis was an ‘extinction event’. Unless of course you assume that the apparently worldwide flood was real but the ark was fictional (in which case we would not be here)." "“only Noah was left, together with those that were with him in the ark”. Thus there was NO extinction."

Tee's claim that the Bible presents Noah's flood as a mass extinction is a LIE. It is said to have caused many animal deaths. But NO extinctions. NONE. A pair of each kind of animal (the land animals that otherwise were to be wiped out) was SAVED on the ark according to Genesis (and eight humans). This was NOT I repeat NOT a 'mass extinction'. Tee was deluded and now he is LYING instead of dealing with my responses. His LIES of 10 January include: "I haven’t lied about the bible nor misrepresented it in any way. How he comes to that conclusion is a mystery worthy of Sherlock Holmes." It is NO mystery. Tee lied that Noah's flood was a 'mass extinction'. I have already explained to him that it was NOT. But he pretends that I have NOT explained my statement that he lied about the Bible. That is WHY I question Tee's sanity.

"He seems to think that if you disagree with his point of view ... you must be out of your mind." That is ANOTHER LIE by Tee. I question his sanity because his claims are both extremely bizarre (as mentioned in my posts above) and also he appears delusional and unable to accept reality ie I have explained HOW he lied about the Bible yet days later he carries on claiming that I have not and that it's all a "mystery worthy of Sherlock Holmes". It is NO SUCH THING. I have EXPLAINED how Tee's claim about Noah's flood was FALSE and WRONG. But he is a bigot and will not even acknowledge my explanation let alone deal with it. Here is yet more proof of his utter BIGOTRY, dated 10 January:
"To call someone a liar, one must have the truth and Haworth-Robert does not possess that, nor does any evolutionist. They also must prove that they have the truth without cheating, conniving, misdirecting, and further lying and the evolutionist cannot do that." Firstly I have NOT lied rather I have exposed Tee's lying (he has NOT identified any lie on my part). Secondly he wishes to badmouth me and attack my character solely because I am not a creationist!

Noah's Flood is NOT I repeat NOT presented as an extinction event in the Bible. Even other YECs such as Answers in Genesis do NOT make such a claim. They are forced to postulate that animals somehow went extinct AFTER the flood.

Tee is an unrepentant delusional liar and hypocrite.

And the ONLY person calling me 'delusional' is Tee. Who is a PROVEN liar.

Tee also quotes an email Brian sent to him about me which was not copied to me.

I however will not quote what Brian said to me by email about Tee's website.

Whether he is sane or not, I very much doubt that Tee will have the guts to come on here since rational discussion with him is impossible as he is a proven unrepentant liar and bigot who is clearly incapable of ever admitting that he could be wrong, and few people who post on this site approve of lying young earth creationist bigots.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby Brian Jordan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:48 pm

MODERATOER NOTE
Ashley, I recently said the forum is only moderated if posts get bad-tempered or too far off topic. Since David Tee's not even a member of the forum yet, starting off with name-calling and voluminous one-sided posts is hardly a conversation.
Please wait until David joins the forum, and see what he has to say for himself.
I've edited the subject of your thread.
Thanks.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
User avatar
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 pm

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 pm

David is making false accusations against me on his own website. Which he has totally failed to back up either on his own website (where he has censored my most recent responses) or on this website. That is why I suggested that he is either a liar or insane or both.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby Brian Jordan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Tee also quotes an email Brian sent to him about me which was not copied to me.

I however will not quote what Brian said to me by email about Tee's website.
Since you mention it, I WILL quote what I said.
I don't think it will be unfair to say that we sometimes get a bit of backlash from some of Ashley's confrontations elsewhere and when this happens I try to steer the ensuing discussions to the "conversations with creationists" forum
Your present series of posts amply demonstrates why there is a separate forum for squabbles external to the BCSE. We are here neither to fight peoples' battles for them nor to provide a battlefield when things get too bitter. If it weren't for the need to allow David Tee a right of reply, I would be very tempted to delete this thread. As it is, I may very well lock it later.
As for DT's blog, AFAIK I said nothing at all about it - please don't raise straw men.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
User avatar
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 pm

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Tee also quotes an email Brian sent to him about me which was not copied to me.

I however will not quote what Brian said to me by email about Tee's website.
Since you mention it, I WILL quote what I said.
I don't think it will be unfair to say that we sometimes get a bit of backlash from some of Ashley's confrontations elsewhere and when this happens I try to steer the ensuing discussions to the "conversations with creationists" forum
Your present series of posts amply demonstrates why there is a separate forum for squabbles external to the BCSE. We are here neither to fight peoples' battles for them nor to provide a battlefield when things get too bitter. If it weren't for the need to allow David Tee a right of reply, I would be very tempted to delete this thread. As it is, I may very well lock it later.
As for DT's blog, AFAIK I said nothing at all about it - please don't raise straw men.


Brian. I have raised no 'straw men'.

I will email back to you the remark you made - which I took to be referring loosely to Tee's WEBSITE (if I misunderstood your comment I apologise but you DID refer to Tee's ip access).

And I have NEVER advocated that ANY creationist be denied the right of reply on this forum.

At present Tee is censoring me (as other YECs have done). Should this thread be locked right now I would be prevented from posting any relevant responses to Tee that he is censoring.

I do NOT claim to speak for or to represent the BCSE. I am not even on the committee.

This is an interactive FORUM. It is not the 'mouthpiece' of the BCSE or the BCSE blog.

I do not know whether Tee will post here but he does not appear to be rushing to do so.

If he does NOT, and if he does NOT post any further falsehoods about me on his own site, then I will move on since I have already shown how Tee's comments of 10 January were dishonest and untrue so I would take silence from him to mean that he concedes and that the debate is 'closed'. But the ball is in his court and I repeat that I have no interest in attacking someone's arguments and claims whilst denying them a right of reply in the same place where the attack took place.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby Brian Jordan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Oh for goodness sake Ashley! This is what I wrote:
It seems I cannot cut and paste your words without them vanishing afterwards. So I will retype them.
"I could not fast-track him because he was using a pseudonym and his ip accress was in the Philippines - often the sign of a spammer".
You wrote that on 7 January.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with David Tee's website. It's just a response to your nagging emails about his desire to join this forum. I could not fast-track his application because he had not applied under his own name (perfectly acceptable) and so I could not distinguish him from other applicants - many of which are spammers. My message had nothing whatsoever to do with his web log or email service. He's welcome to host them on Mars - or the Pits of Hell - for all I care.
Yes, I am getting bad-tempered. No wonder.
Goodnight - try to get some sleep, it might help. I certainly need some.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
User avatar
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 pm

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:56 am

There is far too much information to address in this thread and I have dealt with a couple of Haworth-Robert's words in the following posts

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... e-or-both/

and

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... -its-best/

There is no sense in repeating my comments here.

This post is also a test to make sure I know how to do things correctly here or not.
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 am

There has only been one mass extinction in our history and that was Noah’s flood". TWO gross lies in ONE sentence - where he both denies science and twists the plain meaning of the Bible.


Too make this charge Haworth-Robert, (herewith H-R) needs to prove that science is the ultimate authority, is infallible and knows more than God. So far he has not done so but taken the easy road and leveled inflammatory charges which he cannot substantiate nor offer any real examples where I lied. It is not a sin nor wrong to deny secular science and H-R needs to cite the law that says otherwise. Then he needs to show if that law has jurisdiction over the country I currently reside.

What bothers me is that his history of posting in this thread demonstrates that he will ignore rules if it fits his purpose. Almost every post I have read here recorded by H-R have violated the rules I had to agree to in order to post here. If his disregard for the rules here is any indication of his true attitude then what rules is he violating by bringing his absurd charges against me? or what rules is he ignoring when he brings his information to my website? How can we trust his words when he flagrantly ignores guidelines for behavior on other people's websites?

Then if you look at my words, you will see that I have not twisted any meaning of the Bible for there is only one mass extinction mentioned within its ages--Noah's flood so how can I be lying if I side with the Bible and oppose the evolutionary tales of multiple mass extinctions? I am siding with a credible ancient source whereas secular science has no such source to base its conclusions upon.

I also have the flood stories from almost every ancient society known to man backing me up, secular science does not possess that verification for its views on extinctions. So we can conclude that I am not lying nor misrepresenting the Bible. I am correcting secular science but then H-R does not see it that way.
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:17 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:David is making false accusations against me on his own website. Which he has totally failed to back up either on his own website (where he has censored my most recent responses) or on this website. That is why I suggested that he is either a liar or insane or both.


When people say this they really need to provide evidence that I am making false accusations. Hearsay or claiming it was done is not real evidence nor does it make the claim true that false accusations were made. Since my comments were based upon the material in front of me and made by H-R then it should not be too difficult for him to present the evidence and provide irrefutable and verifiable material showing otherwise.

These kind of statements are lazy, immaterial, factless, distortions, an example is his use of the word 'censor' instead of the word 'edited' there is a difference between the two and he should know that difference by now if he completed his public school education., as well as missing the point that the material is public and can be checked and compared by anyone. It also does not clarify with the accused author to see if he misunderstood anything that was written. These type of statements just go for the easy solution, one that fits the intent and purpose of the accuser.

I submit that H-R is suffering from inferiority complexes, a rejection of friendship, a need to be a part of the group he has enlisted in and other psychological disorders that lead him to publicly malign another person for no real reason other than the latter disagreed with him and his views
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Next

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron