YEC David Tee

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Can you explain why there has been no scientific evolutionary experiments in the history of science?

Just to get the ball rolling, while many evolutionists claim there have been hundreds of thousands of such experiments not one actually qualifies s evolutionary.

I guess AHR is ignorant because he can't logically and rationally reply to the above statement.
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:18 am

You responded in order to say you weren't going to respond ... your usual nonsensical approach, then.

But thank you for confirming by how you are behaving that, as I suspected on 4 March, your question of 3 March was not a genuine one but one that was loaded with propaganda which you now refuse for that reason to clarify - while falsely calling me 'ignorant' for not being able to make head or tail of your wording even though I did attempt an answer which you are now ignoring (the approach you always take to facts you do not like).

You are a classic closed-minded troll who refuses to learn from anyone who does not share your blinked view of the world.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am

If you want yet more evidence of how 'Tee' is a fraud and a liar - and probably the BIGGEST BIGOT I have ever come across - look no further than my new comments here (reacting to a new blog post by 'Tee'):
https://ageofrocks.org/2016/08/29/mr-cr ... -to-trial/
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

again ahr uses his own definitions for the words bigot, liar, fraud and so on. I would suggest he return to primary school and relearn the lessons that taught what the definitions of those words actually are.
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:again ahr uses his own definitions for the words bigot, liar, fraud and so on. I would suggest he return to primary school and relearn the lessons that taught what the definitions of those words actually are.

Further bigoted, lying, fraudulent comments from 'David'.

Would you like me to provide some dictionary definitions? I'd wager that they would describe behaviour that you exhibit. Refusal to accept reality you don't like. Setting yourself up as cleverer than everyone else. Mouthing false accusations. Twisting other peoples' words.

Did I miss anything?
a_haworthroberts

Previous

Return to Conversations with Creationists