YEC David Tee

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re YECs

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:02 am

"Science thinks it can get to the truth even when they throw the God of truth out the door and ban him from leading the scientist to the actual truth. sad. All they have left to help them is the father of lies and how they expect to get to the truth when they are led by lies is beyond anyone."

That is what YECs REALLY think about science. It's confirmation that they are all anti-science to varying degrees (whilst accepting things like the Periodic Table or that there are eight known planets in our Solar System they deny everything that science has discovered about our planet's past - though few are as extreme and ignorant as 'Tee' who even denies that natural selection is real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection)

Even though the YEC Bible pushing people behind isgenesishistory have no problem whatsoever with natural selection - it's in the ebook mentioned here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3798
(see the page where comments are made about YEC 'baraminologist' Dr Todd Wood)

Of course people like Ken Ham will NEVER be as honest as Tee. He will continue to lie that "science confirms Genesis"/"science confirms the Bible" and "I love science!" No and No.

And Tee will furiously continue to deny realities that he does not understand and does not WANT to understand. He's just done that again in another live thread. "There is absolutely NO evolutionary evidence in nature". Funny how Thomas Purifoy - who does not want to appear mad - states in that isgenesishistory e book "I wanted to take much of the evidence used for evolutionary thinking, break it apart, turn it over, then re-assemble it in a more complete and effective way within the historical framework of Genesis." If there was no such evidence, as claimed by 'Tee', why would such a theory EVER have gained ANY traction in the first place? (Saying it's just Satan lying and people believing Satan will not cut it.)

Just goes to show that whether you are Tee or are Ham you are forced to deny reality and/or make false claims about reality. 'Biblical' denial/false claims.

No need to twist the words of YECs or their intended meaning. Just quote their words and highlight the words' true meaning as required...
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC David Tee

Postby archaeologist55 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:57 pm

That is what YECs REALLY think about science. It's confirmation that they are all anti-science to varying degrees (whilst accepting things like the Periodic Table or that there are eight known planets in our Solar System they deny everything that science has discovered about our planet's past - though few are as extreme and ignorant as 'Tee' who even denies that natural selection is real:

It is the truth about secular science. It is absurd to think you can get to the truth by refusing to follow the one who has the truth. Science has not discovered anything about our planet's past. Most of the time their theories are presented as 'we believe...' or 'it possibly could be...' and similar phrases So what those ideas about the planet's past indicate is that secular scientists use faith and do not know anything about the planet's actual past.

Even though the YEC Bible pushing people behind isgenesishistory have no problem whatsoever with natural selection - it's in the ebook mentioned here:

i do not compromise.

Of course people like Ken Ham will NEVER be as honest as Tee. He will continue to lie that "science confirms Genesis"/"science confirms the Bible" and "I love science!" No and No.

what does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

the rest of your post is just another ad hominem attack, why don't you learn a new trick. right now you are just a one trick pony
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:10 am

archaeologist55 wrote:

It is the truth about secular science. It is absurd to think you can get to the truth by refusing to follow the one who has the truth. Science has not discovered anything about our planet's past. Most of the time their theories are presented as 'we believe...' or 'it possibly could be...' and similar phrases So what those ideas about the planet's past indicate is that secular scientists use faith and do not know anything about the planet's actual past.

i do not compromise.

what does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

the rest of your post is just another ad hominem attack, why don't you learn a new trick. right now you are just a one trick pony

You appear to be in La La Land. A fantasy planet where reality does not exist unless the Bible 'says' that it exists. Perhaps this kind of stupidity explains why you were banned, you say, even from some Christian forums? Also your reply fails to address everything I wrote. Much easier to dishonestly pretend that I was mainly making Ad hominem attacks. I seem to recall having called you a bigot previously. It seems like the cap fits. If you are doing God's will then God wants his followers to behave in a contemptible, arrogant and utterly dishonest manner - showing nothing but contempt for people who are more honest than you and/or refuse to embrace your deliberate refusal to accept observable present-day facts. You do not 'compromise'! Proof positive that when a YEC refers to 'compromise' he means accepting ANY reality he hates (including realities that the Bible is utterly silent about ie this is not Christianity it is a Bible cult).
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:23 am

I hear the wind blowing or something like that but no real sound or serious point.
archaeologist55

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 am

Hello is all right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts becomes very angry when he cannot bully people. He is worse than the other human meat machines here for calling people 'liars' because they say things he does not like.
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:27 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:I hear the wind blowing or something like that but no real sound or serious point.

You are in denial. As usual.

And Gordons is simply malicious - I have pointed out in the past how he resorts to trolling and trying to turn people against me. He probably hoped to silence me.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 am

MisterGordons wrote:Hello is all right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts becomes very angry when he cannot bully people. He is worse than the other human meat machines here for calling people 'liars' because they say things he does not like.

he is a pain and someone who should be taken out to the woodshed for a little attitude adjustment
archaeologist55

Postby archaeologist55 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:I hear the wind blowing or something like that but no real sound or serious point.

You are in denial. As usual.

And Gordons is simply malicious - I have pointed out in the past how he resorts to trolling and trying to turn people against me. He probably hoped to silence me.

everyone hopes you will be silenced.
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:02 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Hello is all right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts becomes very angry when he cannot bully people. He is worse than the other human meat machines here for calling people 'liars' because they say things he does not like.

he is a pain and someone who should be taken out to the woodshed for a little attitude adjustment

You are not a Christian. You are a proven stinking hypocritical lying reality-denying bigot.

And you are not banned from here. Neither is Gordons, Nor Sorensen. If you want to have an honest open discussion, come back when you are ready,

I will continue to monitor your blogs. Calling me a 'pain' will not deter me.

Reality deniers - from Trump and Putin downwards - must not be given a free pass. Reality denial - including science denial - is dangerous to humanity. And when it is done in the name of God it is disturbing.
a_haworthroberts

YEC David Tee - stupid and bigoted

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 pm

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpress.c ... n/#respond

Whilst attacking Ken Ham 'Tee' shows that he does not understand what science is (and refuses to learn):
Evolution "is a scientific theory that has no hoe [sic] of being verified in any way shape or form. This means that it is a false idea, a lie meant to deceive people and draw them away from the truth ...".
"Evolutionists do try to indoctrinate children. If evolution were true they would not need a monopoly on the science classroom. Demanding a monopoly means they are indoctrinating not educating."
Stupid - and apparently proud of it. I (and almost everyone else too) have a monopoly. That Earth orbits the Sun. not the other way round. So I 'favour' indoctrination.

And yes he is blocking me on his site (when I tried to flag a NEW AiG article dated 20 Feb I got this guff: "ERROR: please fill the required fields (name, email). « Back" - with NO space provided to enter my name and email).

This person is a FRAUD who refuses to allow comments that refute his 'reality' with reality.

So I am commenting here where 'Tee' cannot censor or distort my comments.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 am

Ashley Haworth-Roberts blocked me on Facebook which is censorship according to his reasoning. His complaints about censorship from David Tee and Cowboy Bob Sorensen and others is hypocritical. Be realistic and realize that Ashley Haworth-Roberts nor anyone else has a right to post comments on sites, blogs, forums and so on. The Cowboy has pointed out that AH-R has not complained about the thousands of other sites that do not allow comments at all. It is their business to allow or deny comments from individuals or from everyone.
MisterGordons

Re: Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:34 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts blocked me on Facebook which is censorship according to his reasoning. His complaints about censorship from David Tee and Cowboy Bob Sorensen and others is hypocritical. Be realistic and realize that Ashley Haworth-Roberts nor anyone else has a right to post comments on sites, blogs, forums and so on. The Cowboy has pointed out that AH-R has not complained about the thousands of other sites that do not allow comments at all. It is their business to allow or deny comments from individuals or from everyone.

Gordons is a troll and rather stupid as well. My facebook page is not a blog or a discussion forum. His messages were highly abusive (as I have documented here). Besides we are having a 'discussion' now. He is not remotely censored despite all his whinging about such and his mudslinging. And follow Jesus Gordons - not 'the Cowboy'.
a_haworthroberts

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:

You are not a Christian. You are a proven stinking hypocritical lying reality-denying bigot.

And you are not banned from here. Neither is Gordons, Nor Sorensen. If you want to have an honest open discussion, come back when you are ready,

I will continue to monitor your blogs. Calling me a 'pain' will not deter me.

Reality deniers - from Trump and Putin downwards - must not be given a free pass. Reality denial - including science denial - is dangerous to humanity. And when it is done in the name of God it is disturbing.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a real life and stop falsely accusing people.
archaeologist55

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts blocked me on Facebook which is censorship according to his reasoning. His complaints about censorship from David Tee and Cowboy Bob Sorensen and others is hypocritical. Be realistic and realize that Ashley Haworth-Roberts nor anyone else has a right to post comments on sites, blogs, forums and so on. The Cowboy has pointed out that AH-R has not complained about the thousands of other sites that do not allow comments at all. It is their business to allow or deny comments from individuals or from everyone.

AHR thinks everyone must do things his way. He thinks God died and he replaced him.
archaeologist55

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:15 am

archaeologist55 wrote:

AHR thinks everyone must do things his way. He thinks God died and he replaced him.

You are a frustrated bigot who has been debunked and does not like it. All my accusations that you people lie about science and/or falsely censor or distort the views of your critics (in places that you control - which does not include this forum) are completely true.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists