Creationist Censorship

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:21 am

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts appealed to my motive but clearly and obviously deliberately missed the point I made. This forum has biased administrators. AH-R claims it is a place for fair treatment. That is false.


i find it useless to discuss anything with AHR as he loves playing the liar card even though nobody lied.
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts appealed to my motive but clearly and obviously deliberately missed the point I made. This forum has biased administrators. AH-R claims it is a place for fair treatment. That is false.


i find it useless to discuss anything with AHR as he loves playing the liar card even though nobody lied.



LIAR.

It is you who sets up a blog - and then censors and distorts what others write in response to it. I do not do that. You are a stinking hypocritical liar. Sorry - but that is the truth.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:The meat machines in administrative positions seem afraid of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. He receives warnings from them and argues and is allowed to continue. Cowboy Bob Sorensen has shown the poor logic and dishonesty of Ashley Haworth-Roberts many times. AH-R is a source of examples in poor reasoning.


well i am tired of him as he does not represent me honesty at all. he drives me away from this forum



You are tired of reality. Admit it.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby Mountkeen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:
Mountkeen wrote:
Merely clarifying your obfuscation.

You say you have been banned because other "christians are not perfect". The conclusion we can draw from that is that you believe you are a better christian than they are because your interpretation of scripture is more accurate and/or your understanding of science is better.

Dunning-Kruger?



That would be assuming something not in evidence which makes you look foolish not me. I never claimed to be a better Christian than anyone


You claimed you were banned because other "christians are not perfect". So are you now claiming that your interpretation of scripture is not more accurate than theirs? Or are you claiming that their understanding of science is better than yours?

Were you banned for some other reasons? Do tell.
Mountkeen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: West of England

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 pm

He also hides his true identity. I am pretty sure his real name is not 'David Tee'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:49 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts appealed to my motive but clearly and obviously deliberately missed the point I made. This forum has biased administrators. AH-R claims it is a place for fair treatment. That is false.


i find it useless to discuss anything with AHR as he loves playing the liar card even though nobody lied.



LIAR.

It is you who sets up a blog - and then censors and distorts what others write in response to it. I do not do that. You are a stinking hypocritical liar. Sorry - but that is the truth.


it is my blog and I GET THE SAY who posts there.NOT YOU
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:He also hides his true identity. I am pretty sure his real name is not 'David Tee'.


not your concern now is it?
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby Mountkeen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Mountkeen wrote:
You claimed you were banned because other "christians are not perfect". So are you now claiming that your interpretation of scripture is not more accurate than theirs? Or are you claiming that their understanding of science is better than yours?

Were you banned for some other reasons? Do tell.


I've a feeling I'm not going to get an answer.
Mountkeen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: West of England

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 am

Mountkeen wrote:
Mountkeen wrote:
You claimed you were banned because other "christians are not perfect". So are you now claiming that your interpretation of scripture is not more accurate than theirs? Or are you claiming that their understanding of science is better than yours?

Were you banned for some other reasons? Do tell.


I've a feeling I'm not going to get an answer.



wrong questions and moot. your questions are manipulative and not honest
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby Mountkeen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 am

archaeologist55 wrote:
I have been banned from many creationist/christian forums because christians are not perfect and act as badly as unbelievers do.


You seem more than a little evasive.

Why are you so reluctant to provide some information on this?

If, as you claim, you've been banned from many creationist/christian fora, why is this?

You evidently have a "track record". Is that something of which you are proud?

What is it that these imperfect christians are doing to you?
Mountkeen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: West of England

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Mountkeen wrote:
archaeologist55 wrote:
I have been banned from many creationist/christian forums because christians are not perfect and act as badly as unbelievers do.


You seem more than a little evasive.

Why are you so reluctant to provide some information on this?

If, as you claim, you've been banned from many creationist/christian fora, why is this?

You evidently have a "track record". Is that something of which you are proud?

What is it that these imperfect christians are doing to you?


#1. it is none of your business.

#2. it is none of your business

#3. it is none of your business
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm

If you have something to discuss other than me, then ask away. if not i will ignore posts that try to find dirt on me and distract fro the discussion and topic of this forum
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Censorship

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Mountkeen

'Tee' popped up here and had 'a go' including even claiming "YEC does not have to meet scientific criteria to be valid". I am not aware of him being banned by the blogger.
https://ageofrocks.org/2016/06/06/can-n ... nd-canyon/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby archaeologist55 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:18 pm

I am not banned by that blogger. I just do not get around to his site very often. he often posts at my website
archaeologist55
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Creationist Censorship

Postby Mountkeen » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:34 pm

archaeologist55 wrote:If you have something to discuss other than me, then ask away. if not i will ignore posts that try to find dirt on me and distract fro the discussion and topic of this forum



This is a discussion thread about Creationist Censorship. You stated that you had experienced censorship but yet seem strangely reluctant to discuss your own experiences.

A more cynical person than I might suspect you had something to hide.
Mountkeen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: West of England

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron