Extremist Christians on anti-atheist bandwagon re IS killers

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Extremist Christians on anti-atheist bandwagon re IS killers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:53 am

Email as sent (including to Bourne and Sorensen):

"A US Christian fundamentalist creationist extremist in action.

Who? Mr Issac Bourne that's who.

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie
"Don't believe that the atheist-evolutionists want to kill creationists? Here's a meme shared from an opposing atheist page to this one. And people wonder why I post stuff like the beheading of Christians and say no atheist page will share this, or no atheist will speak out or comment below this post. And guess what? They don't because they approve of what ISIS is doing.
So I'll ask the same questions I asked before in another post in which no atheist would respond.
If you as an atheist walk out of your house and found yourself in the middle of a crowd that was beating to death a man, a woman, and their child all for just being a Christian and saw the police were not doing anything. Would you:
1) Walk away and let it continue?
2) Watch?
3) Encourage it?
4) Participate?
5) Try to help them in some way?
Last time I posted these questions no atheist responded. I thought about it then figured out that to answer #5 goes against everything they believe. And to answer any other number makes them look evil. And they can't hate and help at the same time.
Wake up Christians. ~ Issac"

(Comments which are followed by a couple of photos supposedly showing the physicist Professor Brian Cox - about to head up more than 5 hours of live BBC TV programming ahead of this week's almost total solar eclipse visible over the UK weather permitting - shooting and hitting Christians. Thus Mr Bourne is trying to persuade other Christians/anti-evolutionists/haters of atheists that Professor Cox is like an atheistic version of an Islamist terrorist - because he is an unbeliever and supposedly 'wants to kill Christians'.)

I will refrain from further comment.

You will doubtless make up your own minds about what Mr Bourne has written. I will state however that I think that the barbaric killing of all innocent people including Christian believers by ISIS fanatics and terrorists is an absolute OBSCENITY and that the only good member (willing member not one sadly living in the wrong place) of the so-called 'Islamic State' is a dead one (something Bourne presumably would not argue against since he is only complaining about Christians being killed).

You can read about Mr Bourne here if you wish to:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Issac_Bourne

Or here (four recent threads):
viewforum.php?f=18

It's publicity Issac!

A H-R
PS Just before sending this I have discovered that another of the 'usual suspects' has jumped onto the same general bandwagon (well two suspects actually - if you follow the link at the end of Sorensen's piece):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2015/03 ... -isis.html

It's publicity Bob!

I'd better remain agnostic about God and not become an atheist. In case (unless I borrow from Bible morality) I suddenly 'want to kill Christians' - and embark on a 'jihad' against Christian believers (something Sorensen has previously accused pro-science anti-creationists of doing - over the internet at least).

In the world of Issac and Bob ALL atheists/evolutionists are the same - either they want Christians/religious believers killed or if they don't then they have 'borrowed' from the morality found only in the Bible.

In the real world, not all Christians are the same as them."
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists