The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online?

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:54 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Something I have long believed and I think is constantly reinforced: People believe things because they *want* to. You know, "thinking" with emotions and biases rather than looking at any evidence.
In this case, the leftist press horribly misrepresented Dr. Danny Faulkner, which prompted Ken Ham to set the record straight: http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... n-abounds/ And we see the predictable result, where bigoted anti-creationists spread the untruths without checking facts, and then add their own uninformed prejudicial conjectures. To quote from the Evil One in "Time Bandits", they are "mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence": http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... 72&p=48929" (Sorensen presumably, and at around 3.30 pm GMT on 26 March ie long after my post in the BCSE thread concerned - where I posted the Faulkner blog that appears to correct the various bloggers, whose recent comments Roger simply HIGHLIGHTED when he started the thread, without making any accusations that Faulkner was being untruthful about the bloggers.)
Followed by:
"The BCSE is giving approval to untruths and defamation by letting them stand. They also demonstrate that they are severely impaired regarding integrity." (Alexander Gordons.)
"One of those jerks at the BS forums lied about me, too. "Sorenson, Wilson, and indeed Sarfati want all, Christians to be YECs. That seems to take priority over what it means to be a Christian" Stupid idiot liars. And what in my profile gives that bozo the idea I claim to be a Christian? I hate liars and I hate bullies and these people are both." (Remo Wilson - I have previously had the misfortune to encounter this loudmouth Wilson guy either whinging about me by nickname on the QEP facebook page or - as below - attacking me personally: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... omments=73)

None of these TQEP ideologues seemingly has the guts to defend their behaviour here (except possibly using false identities as may have happened in the past briefly)!

All they have the bottle for is whinging about the BCSE from the safety of a facebook science-denial page from which all of us either have been banned already or no doubt would be banned if we went there.

And having just reviewed today's posts (after mine) at the other thread, I CANNOT SEE THE COMMENT THAT REMO WILSON IS WHINING ABOUT (WHICH CERTAINLY WAS NOT MY WORDS EITHER HERE OR ELSEWHERE).

Young Earth Creationism does seem to attract SOME of the nastiest amongst God's Elect.

As I've mentioned here recently, I rather suspect that most of them were dishonest BEFORE becoming YEC Christians or Christians and then YECs. Though I do not underestimate kiddie indoctrination in the Bible Belt, I suspect that most nicer or perhaps brighter Christians would either shun YEC-ism or else briefly embrace it but then reject it when they gradually discovered that to be a plausible YEC you have to LIE your mouth off about science and also ATTACK the integrity and honesty (using selected scriptures) of all those - Christian or not - who refute YEC dogma as unscientific, anti-scientific, pseudo-scientific, and ad hoc/illogical.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:55 am

Attempt to re-post the above, using the quote attribution system.

Bob Sorensen? wrote: "Something I have long believed and I think is constantly reinforced: People believe things because they *want* to. You know, "thinking" with emotions and biases rather than looking at any evidence.
In this case, the leftist press horribly misrepresented Dr. Danny Faulkner, which prompted Ken Ham to set the record straight: http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... n-abounds/ And we see the predictable result, where bigoted anti-creationists spread the untruths without checking facts, and then add their own uninformed prejudicial conjectures. To quote from the Evil One in "Time Bandits", they are "mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence": http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... 72&p=48929" [/quote="Bob Sorensen?"] (Sorensen presumably, and at around 3.30 pm GMT on 26 March ie long after my post in the BCSE thread concerned - where I posted the Faulkner blog that appears to correct the various bloggers, whose recent comments Roger simply HIGHLIGHTED when he started the thread, without making any accusations that Faulkner was being untruthful about the bloggers.)
Followed by:
Alexander Gordons wrote: "The BCSE is giving approval to untruths and defamation by letting them stand. They also demonstrate that they are severely impaired regarding integrity." [/quote="Alexander Gordons"](Alexander Gordons.)
Remo Wilson wrote: "One of those jerks at the BS forums lied about me, too. "Sorenson, Wilson, and indeed Sarfati want all, Christians to be YECs. That seems to take priority over what it means to be a Christian" Stupid idiot liars. And what in my profile gives that bozo the idea I claim to be a Christian? I hate liars and I hate bullies and these people are both." [/quote="Remo Wilson"] (Remo Wilson - I have previously had the misfortune to encounter this loudmouth Wilson guy either whinging about me by nickname on the QEP facebook page or - as below - attacking me personally: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... omments=73)

None of these TQEP ideologues seemingly has the guts to defend their behaviour here (except possibly using false identities as may have happened in the past briefly)!

All they have the bottle for is whinging about the BCSE from the safety of a facebook science-denial page from which all of us either have been banned already or no doubt would be banned if we went there.

And having just reviewed today's posts (after mine) at the other thread, I CANNOT SEE THE COMMENT THAT REMO WILSON IS WHINING ABOUT (WHICH CERTAINLY WAS NOT MY WORDS EITHER HERE OR ELSEWHERE).

Young Earth Creationism does seem to attract SOME of the nastiest amongst God's Elect.

As I've mentioned here recently, I rather suspect that most of them were dishonest BEFORE becoming YEC Christians or Christians and then YECs. Though I do not underestimate kiddie indoctrination in the Bible Belt, I suspect that most nicer or perhaps brighter Christians would either shun YEC-ism or else briefly embrace it but then reject it when they gradually discovered that to be a plausible YEC you have to LIE your mouth off about science and also ATTACK the integrity and honesty (using selected scriptures) of all those - Christian or not - who refute YEC dogma as unscientific, anti-scientific, pseudo-scientific, and ad hoc/illogical.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 am

Nice to see that some guests are perusing the site as I write this :) Which is often the case after midnight UK time.

Welcome.

PS Anti-evolutionist Wilson MAY be denying being a Christian. What do you think of that Cowboy Bob?
a_haworthroberts

Remo Wilson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 am

Is whinging just now at TQEP:
"Please leave this up, dirtbags are lying about being liars and said they can't find this post. I did, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3104&p=48743&hilit=wilson#p48743"

I AM NOT A LIAR. I SEARCHED FOR THE COMMENT - WHICH I THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BY PETER HENDERSON - USING THE WORD 'SARFATI'. THE POST IN QUESTION DID NOT COME UP ON-SCREEN. THE MISTAKE I MADE WAS NOT TO SCROLL DOWN FAR ENOUGH TO REACH THE POST, DATED 2 MARCH, BECAUSE I ASSUMED THAT THERE HAD NOT BEEN THAT MANY POSTS MENTIONING SARFATI AND THAT THE POST IN QUESTION (IF MADE ON THE BCSE COMMUNITY FORUM RATHER THAN SOMEWHERE ELSE) WAS MORE RECENT THAN 2 MARCH.

I am speaking the truth. I fouled up when doing a quick search for the post on this community forum.

If that nasty Remo Wilson wants to believe otherwise I cannot stop him.

Unlike Sorensen and co, I don't particularly care about my online reputation.
a_haworthroberts

More Sorensen nastiness after I exposed his lying

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 am

In the discussion under his blog post of 25 March.

"Haywire the Stalker (who actually brags about and justifies stalking) is complaining that I ban trolls who "cannot defend themselves", but he is tacitly approving of their trolling and deceptions that have been documented here. Amazing how the "Good without God" crowd is incapable of reason or having a basis for morality (aside from the convenience of the moment, that is)."

How can I be 'approving' of posts that Bob is not allowing me or anybody else to read? But his cowardly behaviour towards posts that might NOT have been 'trolling' at all is pathetic. He boasts of how he censors ANYBODY who does not agree with his provocative daily pronouncements. That is what I and many others find distasteful.

In short Sorensen deserves to be 'stalked' and may even want to be in order to make him look like he is being persecuted for doing 'the work of the Lord'. What Sorensen does not want is to be ignored.

I am apparently 'incapable of reason'. Yet Bob does not have the guts to address me directly! I address HIM directly. Yet all HE does is whine whine whine 'behind my back' in places where I cannot defend myself. (Though he has to use a nickname because he is worried that facebook might take action against his page.)

Meanwhile on 23 March Wilson wrote at TQEP "Is haywire the stalker calling this a lie too? Wouldn't surprise me." I sent him a facebook message putting him right. I trust he READ it.

EDIT: around 25 minutes ago TQEP wrote: "Hope the stalkers see that they're caught in their lies."

SORENSEN HAS NEVER EVER DOCUMENTED A SINGLE LIE BY MYSELF. NOT ONE. DESPITE MANY ATTEMPTS ON HIS PART - ALL OF WHICH I HAVE REFUTED EITHER ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM OR BY EMAIL.

THE MOST RECENT BEING HIS VACUOUS CLAIM, WHICH HE REPEATEDLY REFUSED TO EXPLAIN BECAUSE IT WAS FICTION, THAT I 'MISREPRESENTED' KEN HAM HERE IN DECEMBER 2012.

PS Any further posts will go into the Sorensen thread at (one-sided) 'Conversations with Creationists'.
a_haworthroberts

Remo Wilson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:22 pm

What a horrible creature. Four hours ago he ranted as follows at TQEP:
"Yeah dog meat is making me a target too. Totally crazy too. Look at this "I AM NOT A LIAR. I SEARCHED FOR THE COMMENT - WHICH I THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BY PETER HENDERSON - USING THE WORD 'SARFATI'. THE POST IN QUESTION DID NOT COME UP ON-SCREEN. THE MISTAKE I MADE WAS NOT TO SCROLL DOWN FAR ENOUGH TO REACH THE POST, DATED 2 MARCH, BECAUSE I ASSUMED THAT THERE HAD NOT BEEN THAT MANY POSTS MENTIONING SARFATI AND THAT THE POST IN QUESTION (IF MADE ON THE BCSE COMMUNITY FORUM RATHER THAN SOMEWHERE ELSE) WAS MORE RECENT THAN 2 MARCH." Then dog meat said "Unlike Sorensen and co, I don't particularly care about my online reputation." Lots of screaming for someone who doesn't care. Caught him lying again."

Yes, I WILL explain HOW I have NOT lied. No, what I don't much care about is whether morons like Wilson will choose not to believe my explanation - because I know that YECs have been brainwashed that anybody who disagrees with them is always a liar and always lying.

I KNOW that I was telling the truth. I DID search for the remarks in question on this site but I messed up, as I have already explained, and I failed to find them. There have been around a DOZEN more recent posts mentioning 'Sarfati' in the Free For All and I did not scroll down far enough to spot the post in question.

Besides the idiot Wilson, who will NOT come here and debate this but instead launches vitriol from the safety of TQEP (where I cannot explain myself), was ranting in a Sorensen thread that had linked to Roger's thread begun on 21 March. Thus he was strongly implying that the remarks he disliked were contained in that recently started thread - whereas in fact they appeared way back on 2 March. I quote: "One of those jerks at the BS forums lied about me, too. "Sorenson, Wilson, and indeed Sarfati want all, Christians to be YECs. That seems to take priority over what it means to be a Christian" Stupid idiot liars". Thus I was under no obligation to search more widely at all. Indeed, although I did search, I commented as follows: "And having just reviewed today's posts (after mine) at the other thread, I CANNOT SEE THE COMMENT THAT REMO WILSON IS WHINING ABOUT (WHICH CERTAINLY WAS NOT MY WORDS EITHER HERE OR ELSEWHERE)".

The liar here is Remo Wilson. Not me.

What I KNOW is that I did NOT lie and that I have explained WHAT happened - but Wilson is ignoring what I say and is STILL saying that I have been "lying again".
a_haworthroberts

PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:24 pm

The difference between myself and people like Sorensen is that I do not indulge in censorship in order to falsely protect my 'reputation' of being truthful.

I do not have any need to do this. Thus I use this community forum and email etc to explain myself - not a personal blog where I can censor any 'nasty' criticisms or, perish the thought, total refutations of what I might have been claiming.

People like the YECs Sorensen, Petersen and Lisle DO - as I know from personal experience which has been documented here.

Incidentally, I've left this in the TQEP thread because it's not about Sorensen but one of his followers.
a_haworthroberts

PPS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Wilson just now: "He's lying about lying again. And get this "Incidentally, I've left this in the TQEP thread because it's not about Sorensen but one of his followers." I'm not your follower and I don't follow anyone except my mentor. If it's not about Sorensen why is that name used 15 times, liar?"

Like I said - Wilson is a nasty and brainwashed liar.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 pm

I have no objection to this thread being moved to 'Conversations'. It was not a (badtempered and disjointed) conversation with Remo Wilson when I started it - but sadly that is what it has turned into. He has decided that I am a 'liar', as he is telling people on Sorensen's facebook page, and it seems that nothing I say will dissuade him ...
a_haworthroberts

Re: The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians onl

Postby Peter Henderson » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am

WHICH I THOUGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BY PETER HENDERSON

Gosh, I'm famous :)
Peter Henderson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:10 am

The bigots are continuing to make snide personal attacks (though fairly mild by their standards) - INSTEAD of refuting my quoted comments. Though of course the fraud Sorensen only lets them read the bits he wants them to read - and only lets HIS side be presented on his sham pages.

However, like Sorensen himself, the hypocritical Wilson has NO excuse since he has been to this site as well as Sorensen's hate pages. So he can SEE that Sorensen has made LYING claims that I have 'misrepresented' creationists, and that I have REFUTED those claims, and that Sorensen has IGNORED those refutations.

There are some Bible scriptures which mention liars (hence my comments in my email message last night to Sorensen, flagged in the Sorensen thread).

I will only comment further here, or by email, if I notice any particularly egregious further lies by Sorensen or members of his merry band of fact-deniers.
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:36 am

Yes - with the possible exception of Robert O Adair, this is NASTIEST bunch of 'Christians' online.

Alexander Gordons on 30 March: "Ashley Haworth-Roberts is famous for dishonesty and misrepresentation. The story that I can assemble is that he claimed to be a believer at one time, had bad circumstances, went insane and now hates God and all creationists. His lack of intellectual abilities and lack of scientific knowledge are famous amongst people who have been subjected to his whinging."
The Question Evolution Project on 30 March: "I thought he was just irrational and hating God with the help of demonic oppression."
Remo Wilson on 30 March: ""Breathtaking HYPOCRISY. They accuse me of 'misrepresentation' of them and in the same breath call me 'paranoid' and a 'narcissist'." He just proved you right. Case closed."

Ashley Haworth-Roberts EARLIER on 30 March: "The Question Evolution Project is a CESSPIT occupied predominantly by evil, hate-filled, unrepentant liars."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=540

These three are ALL stupid hypocritical hate-filled liars and bigots. Their words prove it.

I have never lied about young earth creationists (those being the ones I attack for dishonesty and dogmatic pseudo-science) and every single one of their attempts to prove that I have has failed. Though most of the time they simply ignore my detailed refutations and indulge in yet further name-calling.

The refutations of Sorensen's accusations against me are on this website. Sorensen has seen them. So has Wilson. [EDIT: and the charming 'Mister Gordons' has also previously POSTED on this site and is familiar with it so he too is deliberately lying about me that I am "famous for dishonesty and misrepresentation" - a claim that almost no other YECs have made against me apart from the bile-filled bigots at TQEP.] Yet they continue to behave as dishonest cowards, falsely libelling me on a hate site where they know I cannot show anyone else reading their bile that their claims of alleged 'lying' or 'paranoia' against me are totally FALSE.

Their sins will find them out.

People who love God often lie for God. People who don't often tell the truth. But those who love God insist that they are liars regardless.
a_haworthroberts

Cowboy Bob Sorensen and his band of TQEP Serial Liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 am

Email as sent (with the above title):

"What he does:
Accuse me of lying and such like on a closed site where HE controls what comments if any are allowed on his pronouncements.
What I do:
Systematically refute his accusations on an open site that I know he reads - but instead of addressing my refutations he simply quote-mines my comments and then proceeds to make new allegations either on the 'Piltdown Superman' hate blog or at a Facebook page entitled 'The Question Evolution Project'.
Sorensen also permits the venomous Remo Wilson - and Alexander Gordons - to LIE THEIR HEADS OFF on his Facebook page. Thus eight hours ago we have (in a thread about the 'Noah' movie):
Remo Wilson: "Your favorite liar is going nuts again.
"Since you are censoring me, Dr Walker, you may wish to be aware that my brief attempted comment (and MORE) can be read elsewhere".
"Utter Codswallop. Unless Tas thinks God is a DECEIVER?"
Why would anyone want to allow pinhead crap like that?"
The HYPOCRITE Wilson - who I have already exposed as a serial liar - did not even correctly quote my first comment that Tas Walker censored at his blog. It read as follows:
""If we want to find the evidence for Noah's Flood in geology, we have to first assume that it happened." Not science. Not in a million years."
My attempted post politely and correctly pointed out that what Tas Walker was advocating was a BELIEF and was NOT a scientific approach.
My second attempted comment then linked to this blog post where I recently commented:
http://www.skepticblog.org/2014/03/26/house-of-cards/
As you will expect 'The Question Evolution Project' agreed with the liar Wilson by writing:
"No surprise, he's incapable of reason."
If I was incapable of reason Sorensen would destroy my arguments instead of pretending that they do not exist!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477 (my latest two posts)
I know for a FACT that Sorensen and Wilson will NOT address my refutation above but simply pretend that there is NO refutation.
They will either:
- make FRESH allegations against me; or (this is my preference)
- they will finally STOP referring to me and making false allegations (using either the nickname 'Haywire' or my actual name).
The same applies to Alexander Gordons who also falsely accused me yesterday of being "famous for dishonesty and misrepresentation". The Christians who KNOW me have NEVER made such accusations.
HOW LONG THIS ONLINE BATTLE FOR TRUTH AGAINST LIES LASTS DEPENDS ON SORENSEN, WILSON AND CO.
If they want peace and quiet they must STOP THE LIES.
I cannot copy this to Wilson or Gordons - so if they lie again but Sorensen ignores or corrects their lies I not send an email though I reserve the right to report the lies on the BCSE community forum. If anyone knows the email addresses for Wilson or Gordons please forward this."

PS Atheists and non-Christians read this community forum!
a_haworthroberts

Hypocrite Cowboy Bob Sorensen is lying 'for Jesus' AGAIN

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:54 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... e-you.html
My point to Tas Walker STANDS. I would rather be a 'fool' than a hypocritical serial liar and a fraud like 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen.

STOP the LYING, Bob. Your 'reputation' is already shredded.

You will NOT shut me up - unless you shut up.

As I wrote 13 hours' ago: "I know for a FACT that Sorensen ... will NOT address my refutation ... but simply pretend that there is NO refutation".

Lying young earth creationists like you don't get to destroy facts however you may hate those facts.

http://www.skepticblog.org/2014/03/26/house-of-cards/
a_haworthroberts

Hypocrite Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 am

As sent:

""But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the
sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and ALL
liars - they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur."
Revelation 21:8 (New International Version)
Bob has accused me of 'lying', 'misrepresentation', being a 'fool' and
indulging in 'prejudicial conjecture'. All of these accusations were
completely false. As I have SHOWN by email and at the BCSE community
forum. And he IGNORES my refutations of his false allegations - and
carries on making new false allegations on his hate sites where I
cannot defend myself.
I'm sorry but as a claimed Christian he simply CANNOT pretend that
this Bible verse does not refer to HIM."

A rational person SHOWS that somebody else has lied.

An irrational religious zealot DECIDES that somebody else has lied and thinks he can get away with REFUSING to try and SHOW that the other person lied.
a_haworthroberts

Next

Return to Conversations with Creationists