The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online?

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob Sorensen - hypocrite and coward

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 am

Bob Sorensen (or possibly some other nameless individual) at the headquarters of 'The Question Evolution Project' has been RANTING again. From the safety of a page on which all contrary opinions, never mind facts, are routinely zapped. And they hate the British Centre for Science Education - yet are afraid to come here and argue their case, despite the fact that they know that they would not be ROUTINELY censored (by the site moderators of whom I am not one) if they did come here and EXPLAIN why and how non-creationists are 'wrong'.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

(1)
The Question Evolution Project: "Read the article and stop making straw men, some people are sensitive to the dust."
The Question Evolution Project: "Let me simplify THIS for you: Reading my introduction and not reading the article itself does not count. If you want to know "the point of the article", read it, read the scientific paper, listen to the audio interview. But since i dislike being manipulated by atheopath bullies who are unwilling to do their own work, you're history."

(2)
"If you think this picture is exaggerating, it isn't by much. Go to the source. I did a search and found some interesting items. Note that this is not a scientific method, as there are duplications of comments. The best way would be to do a search and examine each of the results. ("Liars", plural, needs to be a separate search.) But who needs that much libel, irrationality and negativity in their lives? If you do look, notice that most of the "liar" accusations" are from the same irrational individual who wonders why people do not take him seriously. This article takes the "liar for Jesus" accusation down, with a video clip from Ian Juby that really brings the point home: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2013/10 ... -liar.html
Ken Ham ("Ham" is not searchable)
Andrew Snelling (including "delusional liar")
Jonathan Sarfati (including "devious")
Steve Golden ("liar beyond cure")
Isaac Bourne
Jason Petersen
Sorensen (85 search results, not including "Cowboy")
TQEP Participants by name
Admin of "Freedom from Atheistic Scientism"
Ray Comfort
John Heininger
Jobe Martin
The "holy spirit"
Terry Mortenson
Bodie Hodge ("Clumsy liar for Jesus")
Jason Lisle ("professional liar")
I got bored after scanning the first fifteen of forty-five pages of the 670 search results for "liar". http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/search ... f90024e72f
Unfortunately, we've seen this as typical behaviour from anti-creationists."

(3)
"Too often, anti-creationists pretend to be knowledgeable about science, but in their criticisms, go haywire and reveal that they really do not understand science!"

Much Empty Rhetoric.

I back up my allegations against YECs with FACTS and EXAMPLES, Bob. You attack 'evolutionists' and 'atheopaths' but you do NOT you simply name-call or cite claimed 'poor' behaviour or alleged closed-mindedness. I also make my allegations in a place where FREE SPEECH exists. You do NOT, Bob. You make them on sites that you and your allies CONTROL.

However, I am PLEASED that you have encouraged your readers to search this community forum! ANY of your readers who are honest and open-minded ie not blinded by any dogma that says that "anti-creationists always lie full stop" will gradually discover that the person who spreads lies and makes baseless accusations is not me. It is you, Bob.

I have nothing to fear from your readers perusing this site - it's something I very much welcome.

All this clearly demonstrates why science IGNORES young earth creationism - and YECs have nothing left to do apart from whine, tell each other that they are 'right' about science and people oppose their dogma BECAUSE it is 'right' and they have chosen to believe 'lies' instead, and make false allegations about people that they have ALREADY banned.

The people who run TQEP are arrogant and angry thugs and basically a disgrace to Christian evangelism. Obviously they have deleted Revelation 21:8 from their Bibles. After all God does permits THEM to lie. Apparently.

IF this post is quoted at TQEP it will probably only be quoted in PART and without a specific link, and then 'spun' in some way to make it look like the people who wish to stifle debate is US and not THEM.

IF the hypocrite Sorensen makes one more cowardly attack against me - when I have not lied about him here - at his hate pages I WILL SEND ANOTHER EMAIL TO HIM AND OTHER YECS EXPOSING YET AGAIN HIS UNREPENTANT LYING WHICH - IF REVELATION 21:8 IS FROM GOD - MEANS HE IS ON HIS WAY TO HELL AND IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT PRETENDING TO SPEAK FOR CHRIST. THAT IS A PROMISE.

I will mention at this point that another YEC copied to my emails exposing Bob's hypocrisy and campaign of false allegations sent me an email reply referring to my concerns about 'injustice'. My reply to him was also COPIED TO BOB and it read as follows:
"Thanks for your comments. I'm not seeking an apology - even if that
was realistic which it is not. I am asking Sorensen either to address
what I say instead of quote-mining it and calling me names and lumping
me in with other 'atheopaths' he's encountered (trying to make himself
look good to his followers). Or simply to cease his false accusations
against me that totally ignore my arguments as posted onto the BCSE
community forum which he reads. I am not particularly upset, and note
that the accusations do not usually use my real name, rather I am
simply staggered that a professing Christian can behave in such a
dishonest and propagandist manner.
The idea that somebody who thinks evolution may be true - whether or
not there is a God - could not feel a sense of justice is frankly daft
(though you would probably say my feeling is 'borrowed' from the
Christianity I once embraced and which is still part of UK culture
though not in the fundamentalist and rather aggressive form found in
the US Bible Belt and elsewhere).
Really my 'crusade' here is not particularly about me. I have not
solely criticised Sorensen posts (or Jason Lisle etc posts) when they
quote my words and try to ridicule me."

I have also found ANOTHER Sorensen site:
https://plus.google.com/103461771235663017302/posts
https://plus.google.com/103461771235663017302/about
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 am

PS
Sorensen in 2013: "They cannot demonstrate an intent to deceive on the part of the Christian".
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2013/10 ... -liar.html

Sorry Bob. Fail.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY DEMONSTRATED, ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM WHICH YOU READ AND/OR BY EMAILS COPIED TO OTHER YOUNG EARTH CREATIONISTS, NUMEROUS DELIBERATE AND SUSTAINED ATTEMPTS BY COWARDLY HYPOCRITICAL LIAR AND PRETEND CHRISTIAN 'COWBOY' BOB SORENSEN SINCE 9 MARCH 2014 TO DENY FACTS AND TO FALSELY PERSUADE HIS READERS THAT I HAVE 'LIED' IN SOME WAY.

You will NEVER silence me because I know and have demonstrated the truth about you, and I know that I have not lied. The (compulsive) liar is you. I will not stop - until you stop accusing me of being a liar or otherwise falsely libelling me on your tightly controlled hate pages. (Even then I reserve the right to report here - not by email - any lies or distortions that I might spot about either established scientific knowledge or other anti-YECs.)

Email as just sent to Mr Sorensen only:
"
You really are an appalling HYPOCRITE Mr Sorensen.
You would do well to shut up about me (or admit you have lied). However if you persist, this will end badly for you because any honest and non-brainwashed Christians who read your blogs (most honest Christians probably shun it) will discover from the BCSE community forum and so on that you are an evil false accuser and serial liar who is deliberately ignoring facts in order to try and save his pathetic 'reputation'.
The choice is yours.
A H-R"
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Yet more spitting venom by the rabble at TQEP. These people would like to silence the BCSE because we expose the lies they tell.

I do not want TQEP shut. I just want them to stop their cowardly lies day after day. The liars ignore the fact that my accusations against Sorensen, that he has lied about me and others, are TRUE. Sorensen's accusations against me (other than the 'stalker' one which I have never ever denied and that is not a crime) are FALSE. The evidence is HERE (in this thread and the Sorensen thread). Sorensen by contrast has NO evidence for his accusations.

"A. haworthroberts makes statements like they were facts but he needs to support them. The link to the article that has the Juby clip made things clear. A. haworthroberts is the liar. QEP gave a link to the site so people can see for themselves but he won't even give credit for that. Who made the comment about hate making people stupid? I have a coffee cup with more sense than he has."
Gary Morris totally ignores my refutation above of the claim in Sorensen's past blog that he flagged yesterday. I HAVE proven an intent on his part to deceive people on his facebook page about me. To persuade them that I have lied, misrepresented, used a logical fallacy etc - when I have done no such thing,

As for the Wilson whinging - I did not know for sure whether he was some sort of Christian/creationist despite his denial of being a TQEP 'follower', because he has been hanging out on a YEC facebook page. Yet he now seems to deny totally being a 'YEC Christian'. I accept this now he has said it. I am not a mindreader though. Thus I have recently asked myself the question why would a non-Christian post on the TQEP facebook page? But I have NEVER said he was a 'YEC'. He CANNOT point to any place where I have stated that he is a 'YEC' though he certainly behaved like a YEC would behave.

These people - Sorensen, Gordons, Wilson and now Morris are HYPOCRITES. They lie to pretend that they aren't liars - which rather proves that they are.

I'm sorry to inform them that hypocrites will not be in heaven if heaven exists.

EDIT: LIAR SORENSEN HAS JUST LIED AGAIN ON HIS FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR. SAD.

I have just emailed him as follows:
"You will go to any hell that exists.
"Sorry guys, nothing personal but I deleted comments (except one, I
got the hidden meaning). Some people thrive on attention, but cannot
learn (he was caught in a lie, it was proven). The evidence is there,
and people with inquiring and logical minds can see the illogical
hatetheist in action. -CBB"
I was caught in NO lie. As I have already explained at the BCSE
thread.
As for you hiding the post that quoted me - I could not care less.
I hate your site because I hate lying."

I did of course manage to see and refute the Morris post here BEFORE Bob suddenly deleted it ...
a_haworthroberts

PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 pm

PS The Gary Morris post that the fraud Sorensen suddenly deleted quoted my words above: "Bob Sorensen (or possibly some other nameless individual) at the headquarters of 'The Question Evolution Project' has been RANTING again. From the safety of a page on which all contrary opinions, never mind facts, are routinely zapped. And they hate the British Centre for Science Education - yet are afraid to come here and argue their case, despite the fact that they know that they would not be ROUTINELY censored (by the site moderators of whom I am not one) if they did come here and EXPLAIN why and how non-creationists are 'wrong'".

Yep - I can understand WHY Bob did not want that sad truth and reality drawn to the attention of his facebook readers... The question is, will Gary Morris also begin to understand why Sorensen has hit the 'delete' button in this particular instance?
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen is evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Email as just sent to a number of anti-YECs (copied to Bob):

"
'Christian' Bob Sorensen - compulsive LIAR.

Should you wish to check out the basis for my accusation above, which largely refers to the series of false accusations Bob has made against me on his sites since 9 March 2014 (and also to all my refutations which he has shamefully totally ignored because he cannot answer them) you MAY wish to check out these threads (which other YECs have already been notified of):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=540

Last night I wrote: "IF the hypocrite Sorensen makes one more cowardly attack against me - when I have not lied about him here - at his hate pages I WILL SEND ANOTHER EMAIL TO HIM AND OTHER YECS EXPOSING YET AGAIN HIS UNREPENTANT LYING WHICH - IF REVELATION 21:8 IS FROM GOD - MEANS HE IS ON HIS WAY TO HELL AND IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT PRETENDING TO SPEAK FOR CHRIST. THAT IS A PROMISE".

Today Sorensen has foolishly LIED again here:
"Sorry guys, nothing personal but I deleted comments (except one, I got the hidden meaning). Some people thrive on attention, but cannot learn (he was caught in a lie, it was proven). The evidence is there, and people with inquiring and logical minds can see the illogical hatetheist in action. -CBB"

Unfortunately for him, several minutes earlier at the BCSE community forum I showed the total opposite. The liars were two of the people who post on Sorensen's facebook page.

I decided to send this email to anti-YECs for a change.

PS I see that Sorensen and fellow compulsive liar Morris are now accusing me of 'selective quoting' - as if that was somehow sinister. If anybody receiving this email - I trust that you are all honest folk - thinks they are correct PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
PPS He has restored my text that he deleted but also written this nonsense: "Those comments on ANOTHER post had nothing to do with a BCSE post. a.haworthroberts is a liar."
NO I AM NOT. I SIMPLY QUOTED YOU BOB. YOU ARE EVIL BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ANOTHER FALSE ALLEGATION. You will go to hell if hell exists."
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:30 pm

They don't like it up them as Corporal Jones would say (see comments):
http://drrichswier.com/2014/04/05/darwi ... st-moving/
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Not sure what has occurred but the whole Sorensen article and the exchange of opinions underneath it has vanished.

When I went to my own Facebook page, on which page my comments at the Swier page also showed, I saw the following new comment by one of those who frequents Cowboy Bob's The Question Evolution Project Facebook page:
"Sorenson took my advice and had this removed and he's also no longer with Swier."

Might that mean that Sorensen asked Swier to delete all the critical comments under his article and Swier refused? Who knows.

Anyway I am not unhappy with the outcome.

The comments I made under the article are still visible on my Facebook page.
a_haworthroberts

What has happened to The Question Evolution Project?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Email as sent:

Cowboy Bob Sorensen - last progress report?

Well, his 'The Question Evolution Project' facebook page, with the suffix Piltdown Superman, seems to have mysteriously vanished. However, this other page is still up:

Sorensen - along with his accomplices Gordons, Wilson and Morris in particular - may have decided that they have found a hardline Bible verse that informs them that anybody who persistently disagrees with Sorensen's bile-filled tirades and pronouncements is a 'liar' and someone who 'always' lies. Alternatively, they simply have adopted a rather desperate tactic of ignoring what those people actually say and simply slinging mud at them (from the safety of the Sorensen sites where no 'evolutionists' or so-called 'trolls' are allowed) and calling them 'liars' and so forth.

Sorensen has been trying to depict me as a liar for around 18 months now. I have refuted every single such accusation - at the BCSE community forum. But Sorensen ignores all my refutations and carries on as before. That is not Christian behaviour. Is it?

Thus Revelation 21:8: "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.”

ALL liars.

But here is yet another (very recent) case of Sorensen pretending that Revelation 21:8 - if the Bible is true - does not apply to HIM and he IS allowed to lie. At the thread about the BCSE within the above google link. I quote: "Some people are so stupid-i-fied by hate that even when they're proven wrong, they are either still right in their tiny little minds, or have all sorts of excuses. Either way, they are never at fault. Just ask them". And: "I didn't want a big dog because the main guy in the link is just a little yap dog with an attitude. He claims that he has proven that people are lying. How he has Godlike powers to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart, I have no idea. On his planet, assertions are the same as proof."

Sorensen is typically and hypocritically LYING again. He has not proven me wrong. I have proven HIM wrong.

He has falsely and repeatedly accused me of lying and this is a DELIBERATE attempt to mislead people who reads his (ex?) facebook page and blogs.

I am not a liar about Sorensen. I tell the truth about Sorensen. He detests that. He seeks revenge.
a_haworthroberts

Re: The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians onl

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Bob still hasn't quite twigged on about the term "Cowboy" in the UK.

Basically it means someone who's a chancer or, to put it more bluntly, a con man.

He's that stupid Ashley.
Peter Henderson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Email as sent to RationalWiki (copied to a Facebook address):

"Young Earth creationist Cowboy Bob Sorensen - and Facebook

At the Facebook page 'Question the Question Evolution Project' I have just asked the following question:
"Is anyone still able to access either The Question Evolution Project or some other forum where Bob and his angry followers (some of whom imply they are not Christians) are still posting? Apart from this one:
Also, new facebook posts by Bob-followers who were at that Rich Swier guest post (which has disappeared) keep appearing on my facebook page. Such as THIS by Gary Jonathan Morris: "Haword knows all about being a liar and an idiot" (he got my name wrong). Where on earth are these people posting if the Sorensen article on the Rich Swier website has disappeared? Facebook is CONFUSING."
See: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Question ... 5451851831

It might be that somebody made a complaint to facebook about TQEP? I did NOT.

You may wish to be aware or may know more?

Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts"

PS Yet ANOTHER Sorensen blog page. He's questioning whether some people he thinks are wrong really are Christians. I expect that Christians who notice his false accusations and total failure honestly to address the arguments of critics also wonder whether he is really a Christian. Besides when some of his TQEP zealot followers (some of whose utter bile is appearing on my facebook page) suggest that they are not Christians but just 'hate' evolutionist 'bullies' etc (and they LIKE Bob's behaviour) Bob IGNORES that. I thought fundamentalist biblical Christians were supposed to be more concerned about evangelising the unsaved than demonising 'evolutionists'?
http://biblicalcreationandevangelism.blogspot.co.uk/
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

It's back from its hols - and as accusatory as ever: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

(For whatever reasons, almost nobody else is posting anything on this community forum at present - but I see that lots and lots of guests are still viewing it.)
a_haworthroberts

Nastiest online creationist of all?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 pm

(Edited post - now final.)

Proven liar Sorensen is in a strop. He's just told me I am blocked from this google page of his - I cannot now even VIEW it let alone comment - and also claimed that I am 'on' this other recent blog page of his. I tried just now to tell him that he was 'seeing things' as there is nothing ABOUT me and no photo OF me either on the blog page dated 27 March - but he blocked the reply from appearing. In fact I have JUST spotted that the words ABOVE - but NOT the words UNDER - the anonymous photo ARE words that I HAVE used. And I STAND by them. (So he is MISLEADING people AGAIN - by mixing something I DID say with something HE is claiming. The words "I don't need to find out what they really say, facts confuse me" are CRAP written by Sorensen. And he would not even let me reply to his question about the blog. What a Fool.)
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/03 ... aight.html

What a pathetic individual. I simply asked him if he had read my email of yesterday. He failed to answer - and simply retorted that he had told me I was 'blocked'.

SHOULD anyone else notice any false, or highly questionable and also libellous, future claims about me on this google page (what Bob Sorensen making false claims about a critic??!) I would very be grateful if they could draw them to my attention. Via a private message or even within these threads if appropriate.

I would then consider COMPLAINING to google. On the grounds that Sorensen was libelling me AND not even allowing me to SEE the libel let alone challenge it where it appears (which is what currently happens and about which I have NOT complained eg to facebook because I am able to view the sites in question).

Sorensen is a COMPULSIVE liar. I had to alter my comment above because I thought he HAD told the truth about my words - but then noticed that he mixed them up with some lying CRAP written by him in an attempt to ridicule me. Instead of addressing my arguments.
a_haworthroberts

Cowardly Bob Sorensen: liar 'for Je - sorry Bob'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm

And the man is a COWARD.

I've received the following email via google (at least Sorensen is now reluctantly speaking to me):
"And lying atheofascists keep on lying.
Reply to this email to comment publicly on Google+. Or view Bob Sorensen's post. https://plus.google.com/u/0/10346177123 ... bTH?cfem=1"
[So-called 'Christian' Bob has blocked me so I cannot even read what he is saying at this link. Can others here read it?]

My reply:
"I have never lied about you Sorensen. You have tried for years to prove that I have - but you have always failed. As I have SHOWN - both by email and at the BCSE community forum you detest so much. You are a HYPOCRITE because you pretend to hate lying but you do it all the time. The person who is 'confused' by facts is NOT me. Guess who it is?"

What kind of person attacks people and then stops them even seeing the attack (but tells them there apparently is one) and also stops them from responding properly to the attack in order to make himself look good?

A COWARDLY and insecure dishonest Fool.

And Sorensen is the person who likes extreme right wing politics. But note that he uses the word/suffix 'fascist' against people he dislikes.

So does the current Russian government. They TOO are hypocrites.

Incidentally I have also been getting further crap from TQEP lurker Remo Wilson on my facebook page. But I am reluctant to give him publicity here since his rants are so completely devoid of any facts.
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - nastiest online encounter

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Well, I can now view that Sorensen Google+ page again and I can see NO comment describing me or anybody else as a 'lying atheofascist'. A truce?

I did think it was bizarre for him to suggest I was a 'fascist' and then stop me even seeing exactly what he wrote. What kind of person would behave like that? Perhaps he has thought again. (As yet I do not know whether anybody else read the post of yesterday, as I've only just logged on.)

But as for Remo Wilson, I would not flush him down my TOILET. (I think he used to be in the police - may God HELP America.)

The recent facebook 'conversation':
Remo Wilson: "No, you're a liar and an idiot. You make up stuff and call everyone else a liar. You can't back up a frigging thing you say, you just accuse then think it's reality. You're hopeless and worthless trying to make a name for yourself in that pitiful forum when nobody even gives a rat's ass what you think. Get a life, loser."
Ashley Haworth-roberts "You are EVIL Wilson. I tell the truth about The Question Evolution Project. READ IT: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477... viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153... Any more crap from you will be posted on the BCSE community forum for all to see."
[An accusatory further comment - either by him or possibly by Morris - is no longer visible.]
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "PROVE it."
Remo Wilson "How about if you prove something yourself. I've seen you lie about me & others then say you proved it. More lies. Your insane."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "You can't even write proper English, liar. I've told the truth about you. That's why you hate me."
Remo Wilson: "I hate bullies. If you told the truth about me I wouldn't have any right to complain. But you're a liar that's in love with yourself."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "You are a bully. Full stop."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "And a liar - as I have shown at the BCSE community forum."
Remo Wilson: "Cry, baby, cry! Hey, bet you saw his latest video. Your in it."
Remo Wilson: "The letters BS are the only things right about that forum, full of idiot bullies like you."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "You are not going to silence you hate-filled liar."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "Silence me, even."
Remo Wilson: "No you jerk you want Soreson to go to hell and wish it was real so he'd go there. What a vicious hypocrite twerp."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "LIAR. SHOW me where I said I want Sorensen to "go to hell". You are pathetic. And evil."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "I see you are acknowledging your defeat by ignoring my comment above and whinging at The Question Evolution Project facebook page instead: "Hayhead-Robbers will call you a liar in 3,2,1". Thus proving that you are a coward as well as a liar and a bully and a false accuser. I only accuse people - people like YOU Remo - of lying IF they ARE lying. And I SHOW that they are lying. You and Sorensen do NOT. Because you CANNOT. Because your accusations are utterly false."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "If you carry on I may post your nonsense and my response to it onto the BCSE community forum. I suggest you should give it up. But the choice is yours."
Remo Wilson: "I've read it. Nobody takes you seriously anywhere. Your just a crybaby trying to be a big man by calling everyone who doesn't kiss Darwin's ass a liar. I hate bullies and hypocrites. Your both."
Remo Wilson: "And evil."
Ashley Haworth-roberts: "Onto the BCSE forum you go - mentally deficient attention seeker."

ALL THIS HATRED BECAUSE I EXPOSE THE WAY SORENSEN BEHAVES - AND THIS PERSON THINKS SORENSEN IS BEING HARD DONE BY. ONLY IN AMERICA (I HOPE). I'M GLAD I SPENT MUCH OF TODAY ENJOYING THE SPRING SUNSHINE INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS JOKER.
https://www.facebook.com/remo.wilson.96?fref=ufi

NB Should I receive more crap from Wilson I promise not to inflict all of it upon those reading this community forum. You should get the drift from the above exchanges. The most important thing is that he is not going to silence me.

EDIT AT 22.08 HOURS ON 17 APRIL:
"in that pitiful forum when nobody even gives a rat's ass what you think".
On the contrary. Bob Sorensen is very BOTHERED by what I think and write.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... other.html
See the first link that he supplies (NB in a blog about animal rights, a topic I have NEVER discussed here as far as I can recall; anyone would think Sorensen wished to falsely accuse me of trying to encourage 'violence' behind my back in order to try and make himself look good ...)

EDIT early 18 April:
Wilson has just been ranting at me again:
"What are they gonna do, spank me, dog meat? Yeah, you'd like that, I heard you're kinky. [LIAR]
""Should I receive more crap from Wilson I promise not to inflict all of it upon those reading this community forum. You should get the drift from the above exchanges. The most important thing is that he is not going to silence me."
And then you posted more about me, liar. [LIAR. I POSTED MORE ABOUT SORENSEN FALSIFYING WILSON'S CRAP.] Then you gave a link to a Sorenson article crying that it's about you. [LIAR: Sorensen posted a link which falsely accused my comments here of potentially leading to 'violence'.] Your a nutcase thinking everythings about you, nothing about you in there paranoid liar nutcase dog meat loser. [LYING piece of ****.]

Young Earth creationism is EVIL. Not saying that every YEC is evil. But it ATTRACTS evil twisted lying bigoted cowardly people.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Gary Jonathan Morris

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I have just blocked this person from my Facebook page (where I seldom make posts). However, I wish him to KNOW that I can easily refute his Lie about me.

From the page over the past four days:
Alexander Gordons: "Interesting that the one who demands free speech and complains about censorship blocked Mr. Wilson from his page."
Me: "I blocked malicious abuse Gordons. Belatedly."
Gary Jonathan Morris: "Hypocrite."
Me: "The hypocrites are Christians or creationists such as you Gordons and Wilson who say it is OK to call people 'kinky' but NOT OK to question those who question evolution. Shove off."
Me: "[link to THIS thread]
Gary Jonathan Morris: "No, you demand the right to hurl your abuse at people and then cry when you get banned. You can give it but you can't take it even if it's mild and especially because it's right about you."
Me: "My 'abuse' tells the TRUTH. That of you and your accomplices does NOT. As I have SHOWN on the BCSE community forum. The QEP is full of lies and false accusations. The hypocrite is NOT me. It is you. I can take reasonable criticism but what I was getting from Wilson was offensive crap and he was rightly blocked. I will not hesitate to block you too if you don't start behaving yourself and stop the false accusations."
Gary Jonathan Morris: "You are abusive and make excuses that it's truth. You don't like the truth that others tell about you so you say they're liars. Hypocrite."
Me: "I have already proven YOU a hypocrite, here and elsewhere. You are LYING. I have only been abusive about Sorensen because he accused me of specific things that were not true, I showed that they were not true, and he carried on pretending not to notice. I repeat - YOU are the hypocrites in 'Christian' or 'Bible' clothing."
Me: "I told the truth about Sorensen's false claims about scientists. I only started being 'abusive' when he lied about me and accused me of things I had not done - on pages where I could not even defend myself (when I once went to TQEP he instantly banned me from the page and hid my comments). My so-called abuse is simply the truth about the appalling dishonest behaviour of Sorensen and those lowlife people who 'like' his hate pages. The TRUTH is HERE on this open forum (and Morris and his fellow liars VIEW this page but because they are stinking hate-filled bigots they falsely pretend that I am 'lying' there - when they are the liars for ignoring the substance of what I write there):
viewforum.php?f=18

I do NOT go onto young earth creationist websites/blogs/facebook pages and lie about the behaviour of the YECs or accuse them of sexual deviancy. I would have no complaints about being banned if I did. I go onto those sites and challenge their science claims or truthfully point out the bad behaviour by YECs that I frequently encounter on such sites. THAT is the denial of free speech that I justifiably complain about. But Morris has been misrepresenting my position because he wishes to pin the label 'hypocrite' upon me.

Nastiest Christians and 'Christians' online? Yes, INDEED. The nastiest I have had the misfortune to encounter.

They lie about evidence for evolution because they 'believe' the Bible instead. Yet in the same breath hypocritically lie about critics and thus ignore Revelation 21:8 even when the verse is pointed out to them.

PS Talking of hypocrisy:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... onary.html
"Remarks like "Every YEC is a liar who hates people who believe the findings of science" are the unscientific ravings of an ideologue ...".
NOT if the remark can be BACKED up with FACTS Bob. You know - FACTS. Those things you seem to pretend don't exist if they challenge your empty assertions.
I'll let you all in on a secret! Cowboy Builder Bob is quoting ME. Yes - REALLY.
So where and when did I make my remark? Ah yes:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49094&hilit=findings+of+science&sid=e36d7a45ed12104438ab2daa617305d9#p49094 (at 1.23 am BST on 18 April 2014.)
THUS I WAS NOT INDULGING IN UNSCIENTIFIC RAVINGS, LIAR SORENSEN, I WAS POINTING OUT THAT ANOTHER DISHONEST YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST WAS CENSORING ME IN ORDER TO CREATE A FALSE IMPRESSION TO EVERYONE.
And WHAT did Hartnett censor? A post offering SCIENTIFIC evidence challenging his highly misleading and anti-scientific recent blog claim that "Diamonds, which are pure carbon and meant to be at least 1 billion years old, have been dated to be only 55,700 years old with carbon-14".

On WHAT PLANET is Sorensen not a science opposing ideologue (as well as a compulsive liar who is motivated by hate and revenge if you dare challenge his fact-free online tirades)? Answers on a postcard, please.

There is not a SINGLE fact in this latest Sorensen blog rant. Just ACCUSATIONS - followed by a link to an article by the ICR that Sorensen probably does not understand anyway since he fails to address the actual topics within it.

EVERY SINGLE YEC I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ONLINE HAS BEEN A LIAR WHO HATES PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE FINDINGS OF SCIENCE.

EDIT at 18.20 hours BST on 23 April.
The HYPOCRITE, COWARD and FRAUD has just removed the LYING comments mentioned above. A silent admission of Guilt.
Too late Bob - a wide-circulation email broadcasting your hypocrisy and DELIBERATE lying is already being sent.

EMAIL AS JUST SENT:
Young Earth Creationist and Fundamentalist Bob Sorensen - DELIBERATE liar.
He has DELIBERATELY quoted his critic OUT OF CONTEXT and WITHOUT supplying a link - in order to falsely depict ANYBODY who challenges his kind of anti-scientific young Earth Christian fundamentalism of indulging in 'unscientific ravings'.
The details can be read here (see the section of my latest post here, beginning with the PS):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477&p=49108#p49108
Incredibly the FRAUD had just REMOVED the LIES after I exposed them around an hour ago!
A silent admission of his GUILT. I think the man is INCAPABLE of honesty.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... anity.html
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists