The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online?

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

The Question Evolution Project - CESSPIT OF LIARS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
Alexander Gordons: "Your stalker is making attacks again and sending unsolicited email. I conclude from my observations that he is not interested in science or truth since he does not address the science in the articles. It is entirely about his ego and a personal vendetta".
The Question Evolution Project: "He's obviously unbalanced. If people took him seriously, and if he actually was capable of reason without logical fallacies and many double standards, he might be worth engaging in discussion."

If people did NOT take me seriously, liar Sorensen would not spend all his time quoting me out of context and trying - unsuccessfully - to rubbish everything I say. He would like to silence me. He cannot. If he carries on lying about my remarks I will carry on exposing his hypocrisy and duplicity.

Gordons is a LYING ****. Since I DID address science in my post dated 18 April (censored by John Hartnett) and referred to above - which post my email LINKED to.
I quote: "I do not claim to be a geology expert but claims of radiocarbon found 'in' diamonds and so forth have been refuted by honest Christians who also understand geology as well as in places such as Rational Wiki:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/101_eviden ... e_universe
See here (comments by Jon Baker as well as myself):
http://www.lineoffireradio.com/2011/08/ ... nt-page-2/"

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL. THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. THEY ARE ALSO VERY STUPID.

Go on Sorensen - quote me again! Call me 'insane' again to your (small) rabble of hypocrites and haters.

It WON'T wash.

PS Some interesting links have been supplied here by Glenn Thames: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Question ... 5451851831 Such as this interesting piece: http://www.oldearth.org/cult.htm I have added some comments about TQEP and other YEC outfits. EDIT: Including here: https://www.facebook.com/OldEarthMinistries
a_haworthroberts

Alexander Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 pm

He has come onto my facebook page again overnight and we have had the following exchange:
Him: "It has been correctly said that you are more concerned with your image amongst your few followers and your ego than you are about what you call science."
Me: "That is incorrect and you Gordons are a cynical liar. Read this community forum. The proof of what I say is that I (a) discuss science and (b) will not stop condemning the lies at The Question Evolution Project simply because committed liars like yourself choose to label me as 'unbalanced'. I do not frankly care what people think of me but I expose the fact that my opponents fail to discuss science and instead resort to false personal claims about me. The person with the massive ego is the science denier Sorensen. He behaves like a cult-leader. http://forums.bcseweb.org.uk/".

This is revealing. Gordons assumes I have an ego problem and am trying to build up a following.

No. My motivation is to highlight the lies and hypocrisy of online young earth creationist ideologues.

Yesterday I sent him the following facebook message:
"I see you didn't quote at TQEP the part of my remarks at the BCSE community forum where I showed you to be a total LIAR Gordons. I DID discuss science ie radiocarbon and diamonds in my earlier comments that Sorensen quote-mined from. Claiming that anti-YECs fail to discuss science is one of YEC-ism's more DISGUSTING lies.
If you wish to quote from this, kindly quote the above paragraph - which I have kept a copy of - in FULL."

However, he has chosen to IGNORE my words. After replying to his message on the facebook page I have just caught up with a facebook reply from him that has reached me by email. It displays the usual casual contemptuous lying you would expect from online young earth creationist ideologues and their followers:
"You have been proven to be a liar."

In the same way that evolution has been 'proven' to be a 'Lie' eh Gordons? In your head?

My reply - no surprises there - "No I have NOT. LIAR."

Cesspit of Liars - 'The Question Evolution Project'.

I have just had another look at that page as well! However, I am pleased to acknowledge that Gordons has not quote-mined my message to him there as far as I can see.

But YEC ideologues also lie to THEMSELVES. That is, they tell themselves that if they are criticised or ridiculed it is ALWAYS their opponents who are LYING and NEVER them thus THEY are always 'speaking the truth' and THAT is why they are criticised or ridiculed - thus they can simply IGNORE the SUBSTANCE of ANY criticism and brush it off. For them to complain about being 'lied about' is (in my case at least) total hypocrisy. When they say I have 'lied' about them it is simply a slogan with NO substance. The proof of that is that they provide NO substance - and simply fling mud like petulant toddlers.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... nists.html (My comments above refer only to the first two lines of this blog post as most of it is our 'spiritually discerning' Bob offering advice to his followers on a different topic.)
a_haworthroberts

Alexander Gordons - PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

On reflection, I DO acknowledge the validity of one comment by Gordons.

He wrote at The Question Evolution Project: "I shall add something about the stalker. "Go on Sorensen - quote me again! Call me 'insane' again to your (small) rabble of hypocrites and haters." He complains about you on a failure that has under 200 people, and this has over 2700. Wrong, and also insane."

My comment about a 'small' rabble was based on the rather limited number of people who regularly post on the facebook page named TQEP. I was totally unaware that around 2,700 people apparently 'like' the page (not that surprising since many in the US have been home-educated by YEC/anti-evolution parents or indoctrinated by the likes of Ken Ham possibly from an early age).

I was not lying. It was an honest mistake which I am prepared to acknowledge. Not 'insane', Gordons. Just based on appearances but factually incorrect.

But unlike most of their opponents YECs carry on with the same lies even when they have been SHOWN to be factually wrong.
a_haworthroberts

Evil HYPOCRITE Sorensen is incapable of honesty

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 pm

(Edited post - now final at 7.40 pm BST - other than the unavoidable timed PS comments indicated below.)

""But unlike most of their opponents YECs carry on with the same lies even when they have been SHOWN to be factually wrong". His version of showing that someone is factually wrong (therefore, lying, a concept of which he actually cannot understand) is by simply asserting it and then asserting it again. This is a logical fallacy."

Sorensen reads this community forum but has, he claims, decided unilaterally that every single fact I produce showing him to be a liar and a fraud is just repeated assertions and logical fallacy. He is LYING.

The Question Evolution Project is a CESSPIT of LIES.

Rather like the Kremlin.

On what planet is a fact a 'logical fallacy'? On Planet Liar Bob Sorensen.

I will not hesitate to send further emails if Sorensen continues his campaign of hatred and serial lying.

Sorensen is a **** and a ******. A fraud who concerned about his pathetic reputation. I have shown repeatedly with FACTS that HE is the liar not me. He will NOT acknowledge ANY of my facts presented here. Instead he quote-mines me and then tells lies about my words.

He will go to hell for sure (if hell exists).

Revelation 21:8.

Am I angry about TQEP. Sure. I hate liars. They hate people who expose lies.

Just ONE example of Sorensen's lying accusations. As I reported in the Sorensen thread on 30 March, he accused me of 'prejudicial conjecture' - which is defined at this link:
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=173i ... re&f=false

Apparently this fallacy is substituting an arbitrary conjecture for knowledge and making guesses based on imagination because the necessary homework has not been done.

No. I post informed knowledge and facts about Sorensen and his tedious and unchristian behaviour, which is motivated by fear and malice, backed up with detailed examples. Whereas he makes simply unsupported assertions and hurls wild accusations. He will NOT engage in a proper conversation about specifics with critics but instead bans them - because he knows that he cannot hide behind silly claims that he understands logic better than his opponents and knows that unless the opponent is stupid, which I am not, he will get crucified and exposed as a charlatan.

SORENSEN. SHOW ME AND THE WORLD JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF ME COMMITTING THE ABOVE FALLACY (QUOTING MY COMMENTS IN FULL) IE ME MAKING A WILD GUESS THAT WAS TOTALLY INCORRECT AND HAD NO BASIS IN FACT.

IF YOU REFUSE YOU WILL PROVE YOURSELF TO BE THE LIAR I HAVE BEEN TELLING THE WORLD YOU ARE FOR YEARS.

I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN QUOTING FROM IT AND BECAUSE I HAVE JUST SENT YOU THE LINK ONCE AGAIN.

EDIT at 21.52 hours: "I had to edit this because he was unable to comprehend it."

PROVE IT LIAR. WHAT DID I FAIL TO COMPREHEND? I UNDERSTAND YOU VERY WELL - YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE LIAR MOTIVATED BY HATE, AND A BIGOTED HYPOCRITE WEARING CHRISTIAN CLOTHING. YOUR FAILURE TO RESPOND TO MY CHALLENGE ABOVE PROVES THAT YOU ARE LYING SCUM.

EDIT at 0.45 am BST on 26 April:
Now LIAR Gordons is sounding off again to the fools in the asylum that is TQEP.
"He is saying that it was a mistake, but he has reported on the contents here many times. You have also posted the number of people who liked this page. He is lying about making a mistake."
Gordons is lying about me lying since I know that I am not and that I have explained myself - and that he like Sorensen is a LIAR BEYOND CURE and a DISGRACE TO CHRISTIANITY.

These people are truly EVIL. Is hell big enough - if it exists? They will most surely go to any hell that exists - if they do not repent of their extreme hatred and deliberate serial endless lying about people who challenge their nastiness and hypocrisy.

Revelation 21:8.

PS - at 1.25 am:
Now those rash Gordons comments have disappeared. Funny how Sorensen and Gordons keep making malicious and stupid comments - and then hastily deleting them when I expose their hypocrisy here. Also funny how they along with Wilson and Morris rarely replied to me promptly (I respond to them as soon as I see their nonsense). But it takes TIME to think of lies that sound plausible to those who read the hate posts in the Cesspit known as TQEP.

PPS at 3.46 am:
The Question Evolution Project: "The reason he claims that your comments have disappeared is probably because he blocked you. I keep saying that hatred makes people stupid."
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I have indeed blocked Gordons, but ONLY after he falsely wrote "he is lying about making a mistake". I'm no expert about the whims of Facebook, maybe blocking someone also makes their comments elsewhere invisible?
But Sorensen's hatred is so extreme that he writes stuff and then hastily deletes it when I point out his hypocrisy here (he is not blocked).
Of course, IF blocking these people 'hides' any comments they may make at TQEP, all I need do is temporarily unblock them, read their comments, and then block them once again.
I would have preferred simply to ban their posts on my facebook page - but my attempts to do that were unsuccessful for reasons unknown.
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - nastiest Christians online

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:23 pm

What is the attitude of TQEP towards people who challenge their opinions? Hatred and contempt I suggest (I am not referring to myself here).

"How about backing up your assertions instead of using straw man arguments, Skippy?"
"I see we have another one that pretends to know about logic but cannot actually handle it. Sorry, Poindexter, I won't let you continue to attack and try to put us on the defensive. YOU don't make the rules here, and YOU started attacking US, and YOU didn't even bother to stay on the subject at hand. Instead, YOU want to justify YOUR hatred of God and YOUR bigotry";
"I've already exposed those people for what they are, incapable of logic and more interested in ridicule";
"And another for that bunch of inconsequential, angry children";
"Not only do you lack knowledge of science, but logic itself. You make assertions, indulge in prejudicial conjecture, unargued philosophical bias and abusive ad hominems. We have some lovely parting gifts, see the hostess at the door."

See also:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... logic.html

The people who run TQEP don't want to persuade people, they want an excuse to abuse people. As I have said before, I do NOT think they are genuine Christians. They are aggressive and arrogant. They also appear to have a persecution complex and love censoring and banning comments and commenters that they do not like. (Some genuine Christians may well visit the site as well.)
a_haworthroberts

TQEP - cesspit of HATE

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Fresh email as sent:

Bob Sorensen - hypocritical LIAR who belongs in hell.

My post around FOUR hours ago here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477&start=30

Bob's angry response THREE hours ago here:
"There are a lot that wander around and attack Christians. Just like Haywire the Stalker does, he finds things to whine about, quote mines, ignores the relevant (immediate) context, then justifies his own hatred of God and bigotry toward Christians this way. Several that have been banned here have been banned from other Christian Pages. It appears that they hate both freedom of thought as well as freedom of speech."

Let's run past that AGAIN:
"There are a lot that wander around and attack Christians. [I DO NOT 'ATTACK CHRISTIANS' I ATTACK LYING YOUNG EARTH CREATIONISTS. I AM ALSO SAYING THAT BOB IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN AND IS A DISGRACE TO CHRISTIANITY.] Just like Haywire the Stalker does, he finds things to whine about, quote mines [LIAR I DO NOT 'QUOTE-MINE'], ignores the relevant (immediate) context [LIAR - THE IMMEDIATE CONTEXT HERE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AS THE ATTACKS BY TQEP THEMSELVES IGNORE THE SUBSTANCE OF THE OTHER PERSON'S COMMENTS - BUT IN ANY CASE I SUPPLIED A LINK, WHEREAS SORENSEN FREQUENT FAILS TO SUPPLY A LINK - THUS PROVING THAT HE IS ALSO A HYPOCRITE AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES PREVIOUSLY], then justifies his own hatred of God and bigotry toward Christians this way [LIAR]. Several that have been banned here have been banned from other Christian Pages. It appears that they hate both freedom of thought as well as freedom of speech [I DO NOT HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE SORENSEN WHO REALLY HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND BAN EVERY CRITIC, WHILST HYPOCRITICALLY CLAIMING THAT THOSE WHO 'HATE' FREEDOM OF SPEECH ARE THEIR CRITICS].

When I read the deliberate malicious stupid relentless lying evil from hypocrite Sorensen I start to wish that hell really exists. Because he will go there if it does if he does not repent of his hatred towards all people who criticise his online aggression and arrogance whilst wearing 'Christian' ie 'Bible defending' clothing.

The Question Evolution Project is a Cesspit of Hate as I have demonstrated many times.

Those caught in Bob's cesspit should get out while they can if they have any sense and if they are real Christians.

Sorensen is also a total coward because he dare NOT properly address what I write about his behaviour at the BCSE community forum - but instead chooses to whine about it from the safety of his own hate pages where he can make false allegations unchecked and generally behave like a four year old child calling people names such as 'Haywire the Stalker'.

The more you LIE about me Sorensen the more I will 'stalk' you across the Atlantic. That is a promise.

You have utter contempt for all critics - whether they tell the truth about you or not (and I do).

Despite you acting as though that is not the case, your continued provocative behaviour begins to suggest to me that you ENJOY all the attention. But I suspect not - unless you are a masochist.

It's really about an increasingly desperate attempt to salvage your pathetic 'reputation' amongst the small number of lowlife liars (a minority of your facebook 'likes' I hope and suspect) who continue to swim in your cesspit of lies and hate without bothering to ask themselves whether your critics are so awful as you keep informing them that they are.
a_haworthroberts

An angry troll in action

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:38 pm

a_haworthroberts

Previous

Return to Conversations with Creationists