YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:In his ongoing efforts to vilify Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Ashley Haworth-Roberts is criticizing things that the Cowboy did not say.


LOL.

Follow Jesus, not Cowboy Bob.


That is meaningless. Especially from someone who is an atheist.
Last edited by MisterGordons on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts is again being deceitful and misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. There is a direct imitation of The Question Evolution Project. The owner of the 'Debunked' page set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy. This was pointed out to Ashley Haworth-Roberts by someone else. This is the deceptive page that Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not mention: https://www.facebook.com/The-Question-E ... 847260343/



More evasive and fact-denying tosh from a follower of a false religion - the religion of Bob. (I know nothing about the Gordons link - which contains no posts at all.)

(How can I know WHAT page Sorensen is whining about - if he does not TELL US? And he HAS also been whining about TQEPUnCensored very recently. Where he said that the person who started that page had not read his postings properly.)


10.20 pm. Post FINAL.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
And then you spoiled it with more lying that has taken you 10 days to dream up.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts attacked me with a falsehood that it took me '10 days to dream up'. No. I did not dream up anything and that I needed 10 days is an ad hominem.

a_haworthroberts wrote:I prove creationists wrong.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts only disagrees and asserts but has never proven a creationist wrong.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Which is why they detest me and refuse to have a serious conversation, preferring hubris and name-calling.


They detest his dishonesty and misrepresentation. Look up 'straw man'. That is what he does most often.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Since you accuse me of evasion, because I ignored your pathetic mendacious accusation, I will now take the bait if it makes you feel better. I HAVE NOT CRITICISED THINGS THAT YOUR HERO SAID, I HAVE CRITICISED THINGS HE SAID.


I have no heroes. Another ad hominem. The meat machine Ashley Haworth-Roberts hates the meat machine Cowboy Bob Sorensen and other creationist meat machines and is unable to deal honestly with them.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:19 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts is again being deceitful and misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. There is a direct imitation of The Question Evolution Project. The owner of the 'Debunked' page set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy. This was pointed out to Ashley Haworth-Roberts by someone else. This is the deceptive page that Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not mention: https://www.facebook.com/The-Question-E ... 847260343/



More evasive and fact-denying tosh from a follower of a false religion - the religion of Bob. (I know nothing about the Gordons link - which contains no posts at all.)


If Ashley-Haworth Roberts had paid attention he would have seen that this is the page that has been explained to me by another individual as well as myself. His heroes at 'Debunked' are liars.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Lying troll

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:22 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:
And then you spoiled it with more lying that has taken you 10 days to dream up.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts attacked me with a falsehood that it took me '10 days to dream up'. No. I did not dream up anything and that I needed 10 days is an ad hominem.

a_haworthroberts wrote:I prove creationists wrong.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts only disagrees and asserts but has never proven a creationist wrong.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Which is why they detest me and refuse to have a serious conversation, preferring hubris and name-calling.


They detest his dishonesty and misrepresentation. Look up 'straw man'. That is what he does most often.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Since you accuse me of evasion, because I ignored your pathetic mendacious accusation, I will now take the bait if it makes you feel better. I HAVE NOT CRITICISED THINGS THAT YOUR HERO SAID, I HAVE CRITICISED THINGS HE SAID.


I have no heroes. Another ad hominem. The meat machine Ashley Haworth-Roberts hates the meat machine Cowboy Bob Sorensen and other creationist meat machines and is unable to deal honestly with them.



LIAR.
LIAR.
LIAR.
LIAR.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:24 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts is again being deceitful and misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. There is a direct imitation of The Question Evolution Project. The owner of the 'Debunked' page set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy. This was pointed out to Ashley Haworth-Roberts by someone else. This is the deceptive page that Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not mention: https://www.facebook.com/The-Question-E ... 847260343/



More evasive and fact-denying tosh from a follower of a false religion - the religion of Bob. (I know nothing about the Gordons link - which contains no posts at all.)


If Ashley-Haworth Roberts had paid attention he would have seen that this is the page that has been explained to me by another individual as well as myself. His heroes at 'Debunked' are liars.



Read my last but one post above, which I have added to as already shown, liar.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen and Gordons - pathological evil liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Sorensen also wrote concerning whatever page he was whining about: "... Naturally, Haywire the Stalker is okay with it. -CBB". I am broadly OK with TQEPUnCensored - and this is MORE evidence that I was correct in assuming that was the page Sorensen was talking about. However I am NOT OK with any page - such as possibly the one the troll Gordons is now whining about - which involves deceitful 'direct imitation' and which is "set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy". (The limited 'conversations' with 'the Cowboy' at TQEPUnCensored are REAL - and UNCENSORED.)

These people are evil beyond belief. Possibly mentally delusional too.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Sorensen and Gordons - pathological evil liars

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Sorensen also wrote concerning whatever page he was whining about: "... Naturally, Haywire the Stalker is okay with it. -CBB". I am broadly OK with TQEPUnCensored - and this is MORE evidence that I was correct in assuming that was the page Sorensen was talking about. However I am NOT OK with any page - such as possibly the one the troll Gordons is now whining about - which involves deceitful 'direct imitation' and which is "set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy". (The limited 'conversations' with 'the Cowboy' at TQEPUnCensored are REAL - and UNCENSORED.)

These people are evil beyond belief. Possibly mentally delusional too.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls me a liar without cause or substantiation. He is the liar. He has seen the page and links discussed and has been abusive to people. I must post a photo here because I cannot interact with him on Facebook. He attacked me in messages and when I stood up to him he blocked me. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has a reputation for doing that. He starts fights and cannot finish them nor can he tolerate pushback. If he is actually as stupid as he seems then I must walk him through it.

The false Question Evolution Project said, 'I'm sorry for being such an incorrigible little sissy. The thought of actually debating an atheist makes me feel like I'm going to crap my pants with fear.' This brought a condescending reply from the liar at 'Debunked'. There is no Jason Newman. Ask Joe Gallman. Both names are pseudonyms. Here is the evidence and proof that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying or willingly deluded.
Image
https://goo.gl/photos/pDhnrF72zBUC8Evu5
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorensen and Gordons - pathological evil liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:09 am

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Sorensen also wrote concerning whatever page he was whining about: "... Naturally, Haywire the Stalker is okay with it. -CBB". I am broadly OK with TQEPUnCensored - and this is MORE evidence that I was correct in assuming that was the page Sorensen was talking about. However I am NOT OK with any page - such as possibly the one the troll Gordons is now whining about - which involves deceitful 'direct imitation' and which is "set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy". (The limited 'conversations' with 'the Cowboy' at TQEPUnCensored are REAL - and UNCENSORED.)

These people are evil beyond belief. Possibly mentally delusional too.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls me a liar without cause or substantiation. [LIAR] He is the liar. [LIAR] He has seen the page and links discussed [LIAR] and has been abusive to people. I must post a photo here because I cannot interact with him on Facebook. He attacked me in messages and when I stood up to him he blocked me [YOU DISHONESTLY ATTACKED ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE LIAR: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477&p=49122&hilit=blocked+gordons#p49122]. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has a reputation for doing that. He starts fights and cannot finish them nor can he tolerate pushback. [LIAR] If he is actually as stupid as he seems then I must walk him through it. [YOU SEEM PRETTY STUPID AND APPEAR TO ENJOY BEING STUPID]

The false Question Evolution Project said, 'I'm sorry for being such an incorrigible little sissy. The thought of actually debating an atheist makes me feel like I'm going to crap my pants with fear.' This brought a condescending reply from the liar at 'Debunked'. There is no Jason Newman. [WHO IS HE THEN? When you click on his name at TQEPUnCensored you are taken to the facebook page of one Jason Newman* ] Ask Joe Gallman. [SO DOES HE HAVE THE SAME PAGE AS JASON THEN?] Both names are pseudonyms. Here is the evidence and proof that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying or willingly deluded.
Image
https://goo.gl/photos/pDhnrF72zBUC8Evu5


Even if what Gordons says about Newman and Gallman (which I now am reminded from scrolling up and down TQEPUnCensored was previously alleged by Bob there) has some truth to it, me not knowing this does NOT make me a 'liar'.

That's it for tonight. If you carry on lying Gordons you will have to wait till tomorrow for a rebuttal.


* Despite spending 20 minutes searching, I cannot currently trace the posts by Newman and Gallman in order to link to the relevant facebook pages here.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 02, 2017 1:00 am

I posted a comment here (under the post about an alleged 'Flat Earth'). It read as below:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/

""Turns out, there are indeed modern Christians who defy science, church history, and Scripture, and promote the most amazing conspiracy theories." Amen. (How come, on the first day of a new month, I can suddenly post again at all the YEC sites that banned me?!)"
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 02, 2017 1:37 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:I posted a comment here (under the post about an alleged 'Flat Earth'). It read as below:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/

""Turns out, there are indeed modern Christians who defy science, church history, and Scripture, and promote the most amazing conspiracy theories." Amen. (How come, on the first day of a new month, I can suddenly post again at all the YEC sites that banned me?!)"



And now the facebook idiots have suddenly and without warning disabled my account. (Over the weekend I was forced to re-register at facebook, using my up-to-date email address, and discovered that I had been still registered under a_haworthroberts@o2.co.uk - an email address which the idiots at O2 suddenly closed down around two years ago. This would probably explain why I was suddenly today able to post again at some YEC facebook pages which banned me.) Facebook seem to think I have violated facebook terms - presumably that I am 'impersonating myself'. I have asked them to close the previous account and STOP disabling the current one.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 03, 2017 12:58 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/05 ... onics.html
"... creationists have a plausible model for how the motion [of plate tectonics] began...".

Apparently the 'model' is set out here and here:
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/pl ... nd-theory/
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/pl ... t-started/

But there is NO evidence-based SCIENTIFIC model at these links - just wild speculations based (very) loosely upon Bible verses and attempts to make the verses 'explain' what is being observed and measured by geologists today.

"Genesis 7:11 says the Flood began with the breaking up of “the fountains of the great deep.” This catastrophic bursting of hot waters and upwelling molten rock would have caused a massive rift in the seafloor (“the great deep”). Such rifting would have rapidly spread around the globe, including across the pre-Flood supercontinent, tearing it apart to make today’s continents.
Shortly thereafter, the cold pre-Flood ocean crust would have started to sink, being subducted under the less dense continental crust, which continued to “float.” Creation scientist John Baumgardner has shown that plate movements would have been extremely fast during the Flood event, compared to what we observe today. Most of the continents were moved by seafloor spreading and runaway subduction during the Flood year ...".

"The Genesis account specifically states that the Flood was started by “all the fountains of the great deep” being broken up (Genesis 7:11). Many creation geologists have interpreted this as a description of the initiation of the catastrophic plate tectonics that drove the global cataclysmic Flood event. It is postulated that the pre-Flood ocean floor crust split open all around the globe as a result of large plumes of hot rock welling up inside the mantle, rifting the ocean floor, and producing new hot ocean floor lavas and supersonic steam jets. This rifting also cut across the pre-Flood supercontinent, ripping it apart into a few continental fragments as part of crustal plates, which started to be moved across the earth’s surface. At the same time the edges of the old, cold, pre-Flood ocean floor crust abutting the continental crust broke loose and, being negatively buoyant, started to subduct beneath the margins of the continental crust.
Thus this latest numerical modeling research by Gerya et al. is very helpful for many creation geologists. It confirms how they envisage the initiation of the catastrophic plate tectonics that drove the global cataclysmic Flood event."

But Gerya et al did NO SUCH THING:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v5 ... 15752.html 'Plate tectonics on the Earth triggered by plume-induced subduction initiation.' The word 'catastrophic' appears NOWHERE in the abstract of this paper!

Incidentally YECs and others think that Genesis 1:9-10 alludes to a single supercontinent when the first dry land on Earth appeared - which might be an accurate interpretation of these verses. But, in that regard, there is more made up 'facts' masquerading as science/history here:
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/pl ... ost-world/
"The world that we see today is not the one that existed in Noah’s day (2 Peter 3:6). That land was destroyed. In fact, it appears that the original continent was broken up and the pieces separated by thousands of miles."
Except that that verse simply states: "by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water" (ie simply that floodwaters destroyed life - if you compare this reference with the Genesis account of the flood judgment eg Genesis 6 verses 7, 13 and 17, and Genesis 7: 4 and 21-23, and Genesis 8:21 you simply read of death and destruction - not a geological/geographical total re-shaping of the planet).
I wondered whether Snelling would claim that Noah lived on the supercontinent Pangea; Pangea is believed to have started breaking up around 175 million years ago (the early part of the Mesozoic Era and a much much more recent time than when geologists believe that plate tectonics began - the Precambrian as the Snelling March 2016 article confirms). But instead he is forced it would seem into stating: "We now know Pangea could not have been the pre-Flood supercontinent". And he absurdly claims - absurdly since the 'model' YECs put forward normally involves a single supercontinent 'breaking up' during Noah's Flood rather than any collisions - "Thus Pangaea cannot have been the pre-Flood supercontinent that Noah lived on. It could only have been a temporary merger of continental fragments during the Flood, lasting no more than a few weeks. Pangaea was a supercontinent during the Flood, but it was completely underwater." (Real geologists believe Pangea existed for more than 100 MILLION years.) But instead Snelling informs his readers that the pre-Flood supercontinent was Rodinia - which was a real, previous supercontinent of the Neoproterozoic (the Neoproterozoic is the last era of the Precambrian).
Snelling adds: "... we do have a reasonable picture of what happened at the catastrophic initiation of the Flood. Huge plumes of molten rock blasted the underside of the earth’s crust like massive blow-torches. Eventually the crust was ripped apart, and steam and molten rock burst forth. The supercontinent collapsed, with slivers of land sliding into the ocean at the margins. It must have been horrific." Maybe, but most of it is NOT found in the Bible.

But AiG have given their 'answers' and Bob likes them. Yeah Right, first there was NO plate tectonics, then there was 'catastrophic' plate tectonics, then there was today's very slow - but not decelerating - plate tectonics (which still can lead to big earthquakes). All VERY 'scientific'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Facebook

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:I posted a comment here (under the post about an alleged 'Flat Earth'). It read as below:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/

""Turns out, there are indeed modern Christians who defy science, church history, and Scripture, and promote the most amazing conspiracy theories." Amen. (How come, on the first day of a new month, I can suddenly post again at all the YEC sites that banned me?!)"



And now the facebook idiots have suddenly and without warning disabled my account. (Over the weekend I was forced to re-register at facebook, using my up-to-date email address, and discovered that I had been still registered under a_haworthroberts@o2.co.uk - an email address which the idiots at O2 suddenly closed down around two years ago. This would probably explain why I was suddenly today able to post again at some YEC facebook pages which banned me.) Facebook seem to think I have violated facebook terms - presumably that I am 'impersonating myself'. I have asked them to close the previous account and STOP disabling the current one.




Facebook have finally seen the light and decided that I must really be Ashley after all. I guess a mugshot plus images of my birth certificate, disabled travelpass, debit card (with number obscured) and a recent utility bill must finally have convinced them. So I can now post again on facebook pages (apart from all the YEC ones that have banned me without either warning or explanation).

What will YEC ideologues make of this one I wonder. The Pleistocene epoch lasted from around 2,588,000 to 11,700 years ago. Mitochondrial DNA from the period has been detected not only in bones but also in dirt.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/e ... ce.aam9695
There was some coverage on this radio programme today:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08njv6d
A team at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology has pulled off another triumph in the study of ancient human DNA. Viviane Slon explains how they've extracted DNA of extinct species of humans from the soil in caves across Europe and Russia. Adam [Rutherford] discusses the significance with Ian Barnes, ancient DNA specialist at the Natural History Museum in London.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sat May 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Nothing Ashley Haworth-Roberts posted in his latest post has anything to do with Cowboy Bob Sorensen. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is posting on a Facebook page that is dedicated to ridiculing Cowboy Bob Sorensen and he makes comments that are mostly ignored although his comments agree with the purpose of the page.

'I see that the LIAR Curtis Long has spewed some words onto the main Sorensen page within the last 2 hours or so: "I see that he admitted to being afraid to read the articles and watch the videos". https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ Perhaps the reason you have not read and watched, assuming you haven't, is not ['fear'] but a lack of time?'

Curtis Long has not been demonstrated to be a liar. Ashley Haworth-Roberts apparently missed a crude unfavorable comparison that described him as a 'fluffer' for people like that. He made an excuse for them but both he and the page are disingenuous. A person cannot be 'debunked'. When debunking ideas then the material must be read, understood, and properly represented before debunking can take place. That page copies The Question Evolution Project and makes straw man dismissals and ad hominem attacks. The Cowboy has identified other errors in reasoning from that page and Ashley Haworth-Roberts as well. Denying that the Cowboy is correct does not change the truth.

'And as usual this is a blanket assertion used as a smear since they have NO evidence that you have not properly read any of the stuff posted on Sorensen's pages. It would be foolish to set up a page debunking stuff without bothering to read any of the stuff :)'

Here Ashley Haworth-Roberts contradicts his previous excuse. Curtis Long may be correct by calling him a 'fluffer' but the description 'enabler' may be more correct.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - compulsive LIAR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Nothing Ashley Haworth-Roberts posted in his latest post has anything to do with Cowboy Bob Sorensen. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is posting on a Facebook page that is dedicated to ridiculing Cowboy Bob Sorensen and he makes comments that are mostly ignored although his comments agree with the purpose of the page.

'I see that the LIAR Curtis Long has spewed some words onto the main Sorensen page within the last 2 hours or so: "I see that he admitted to being afraid to read the articles and watch the videos". https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ Perhaps the reason you have not read and watched, assuming you haven't, is not ['fear'] but a lack of time?'

Curtis Long has not been demonstrated to be a liar. Ashley Haworth-Roberts apparently missed a crude unfavorable comparison that described him as a 'fluffer' for people like that. He made an excuse for them but both he and the page are disingenuous. A person cannot be 'debunked'. When debunking ideas then the material must be read, understood, and properly represented before debunking can take place. That page copies The Question Evolution Project and makes straw man dismissals and ad hominem attacks. The Cowboy has identified other errors in reasoning from that page and Ashley Haworth-Roberts as well. Denying that the Cowboy is correct does not change the truth.

'And as usual this is a blanket assertion used as a smear since they have NO evidence that you have not properly read any of the stuff posted on Sorensen's pages. It would be foolish to set up a page debunking stuff without bothering to read any of the stuff :)'

Here Ashley Haworth-Roberts contradicts his previous excuse. Curtis Long may be correct by calling him a 'fluffer' but the description 'enabler' may be more correct.



Gordons was already a proven pathological liar and troll BEFORE this latest deliberately mendacious salvo. He is quoting what I wrote at https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi (under the post of 4 May which began "A note from the Irony Board...") WITHOUT quoting what The Question Evolution Project Debunked said there - and which the fascist LIAR Curtis Long blatantly LIED about. TQEPD wrote: ""It is my considered opinion that he is afraid to read them"
Only one of us is terrified of debating, Bob". The LIAR Long THEN wrote under the same post that began "A note from the Irony Board ..." at https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (where the post was dated 3 May) as follows: "I see that he [meaning TQEPD] admitted to being afraid to read the articles and watch the videos." He admitted no such thing. My post was telling the truth about Long. And the liar Gordons is LYING that I did 'not' demonstrate Long to be a (stinking) liar. (The rest of his comment is waffle and pomposity.)

Young earth creationism - hatred, reality-denial and hypocrisy - masquerading as Christianity.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8390
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron