YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Sorensen is whining about Peter's comments above on his Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Ever notice how many anti-creationists are vehemently opposed to questioning evolution, and want us all to be like them and accept it by blind faith? (They go off the rails when we present evidence against evolution and in favor of creation, prompting doubts in their own minds.) Late this year, but someone gave the old "Why not question gravity, too?" nonsense.
This screenshot was in a place I call the Forum of Futility, which is a form run by an organization whose purpose is to censor creation science. The current aspect of the thread is from rage about my CMI article. What must be even more infuriating is that Question Evolution Day is growing, the 5th annual event was bigger than ever — but that's in my article on Saturday, February 20th. -CBB"

The 'censorship' the BCSE want is censorship of creationism from SCHOOL SCIENCE LESSONS. Not that the ideas they hold are totally suppressed from the internet! I am not part of the BCSE committee in case that is not clear - but in my posts, HERE, I FREQUENTLY describe young earth creationist claims in GREAT DETAIL. Before exposing them as intellectually and scientifically bankrupt (of course others - even Bob - has the right of reply here if I get something wrong).

Sorensen fails to supply a link to the thread - and merely posts screenshots (where he has in typically childish fashion annotated Peter's comments in red).

Perhaps he does not want people who follow his Facebook page to know that he has totally ignored my challenge above concerning that utterly mendacious article about Hawaii on the AiG website.

ADDENDUM: Renee Raven Allen has made some very intolerant and bigoted comments underneath.

FURTHER ADDENDUM (9.45 pm): I guess Sorensen has seen my comment. He's started his usual HATE-FILLED PATHOLOGICAL LYING (within the last 30 minutes):
"I've seen how this, and other forums like it, operate. They pretend to invite civil discussion, but then the tinhorns circle the wagons and attack the creationists, including censoring of material and using blatant double standards." To my knowledge liar Sorensen is welcome to post here - but he dares not. (I have screen photos of that Facebook thread.)
a_haworthroberts

Postby Peter Henderson » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:13 am

Since I cannot comment on Sorenson's Facebook page Ashley:

I say to students, " There are 3 questions to answer first about Evolution.

1. What went Bang?

There was never any "bang"

2.Where did it come from?

Scientists don't know what caused the "big bang". So what ?

3. What caused it to explode?

There was no explosion.

After that we can look at other ideas.

Yes.

How about the fact "big bang" cosmology is irrelevant to evolution.

As for gravity, cosmologists haven't a clue what dark matter is. If dark matter isn't what they think it is then all our ideas about gravity are completely wrong. The "theory" of gravity has already been rewritten once. It could very well be again. In that respect it's a "theory" in crisis.

In science no one is debating evolution. Gravity on the other hand............

Bob, you simply haven't a clue.

Sigh :(
Peter Henderson

Postby Peter Henderson » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:20 am

The comment is so inanely stupid and ignorant, I cannot believe this woman is a teacher.
Peter Henderson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:00 am

Curtis Long attack, against Peter's comments above (just seen):
"I see that the special boy Peter has made some stupid comments to salvage his ego, like "The big bang has nothing to do with evolution" and crap like that. I've read how that lie has been dealt with here and elsewhere. Clowns like that should read before opening their yaps and making bigger fools of themselves."

But evolution is a biological theory not ANYTHING to do with astronomy (even if scientists now talk about eg 'evolution of galaxies').

Besides Peter was discussing the big bang because a creationist who commented under Sorensen's CMI article on 'Question Evolution Day' wrote as follows: "I say to students, " There are 3 questions to answer first about Evolution. 1. What went Bang? 2. Where did it come from? 3. What caused it to explode? After that we can look at other ideas.""

The creationist was wrongly linking, or even mixing up, the topic of evolution with that of the big bang (Bob never mentioned the big bang in his article). But Long is calling Peter a 'fool' for pointing that out. I think he is the fool (or the deliberate liar).

Bob's own venom, mendacity about scientific topics, and wilful blindness to facts in favour of simplistic fantasies (eg his false claim on 21 Feb at 'Piltdown Superman' about a 'Neanderthal myth' being now 'dead') is amazing. "Haywire has mental illness *and* demonic influence." (And he attacks other people who post here too.) I had a mental breakdown 12 years ago. I have recovered. And Bob's allegation of 'demonic influence' is being made against me because I send facts to him - via his other blog or by email - which refute his lies. And he gets angry. Over the weekend I threatened to send a wide circulation email if he carried on lying about the BCSE community forum* (it worked and he stopped). Now he is sulking because of that. He hates the BCSE and everything it stands for. In his worldview ANYONE who is diligent in repeatedly exposing his falsehoods must be an evil or sick person. Which makes him a bigoted person.

I will ignore Bob here if he and his gang stop the lying.

* Addendum - I have retained the text of my email and if the need arises (I hope it doesn't) I will not hesitate to reproduce it here.
a_haworthroberts

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Well, Curtis Long hasn't a cue about either evolution or "big Bang" cosmology. Sorenson appears to have a screw loose.

For Curtis Long since he appears to be completely clueless about science.

(1) THERE WAS NO "BANG"

(2) Scientists do not know what caused the "big band" or what was before it. So what ?

(3) THERE WAS NO "EXPLOSION"

"big bang" is in inverted comments because it was a derogatory term coined by astronomer Fred Hoyle. Hoyle's rival steady state theory was discredited in 1964 by the discovery of the cosmic microwave background radiation.

Biological evolution is irrelevant to "big bang" cosmology.
Peter Henderson

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 pm

and my comments are irrelevant to my "ego".

What a thoroughly nasty individual Long is too Ashley.

What is it with young Earth creationists ?

Sigh :(

No wonder people become Atheists.
Peter Henderson

YEC propaganda

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:15 am

Nothing to do with Bob - but deliberately misleading headlines like this from AiG help explain why YECs ideologues are so determined to start discussing cosmology, extrasolar planets and the big bang in the context of biological evolution/evolutionary theory:
https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/ ... sumptions/
'Extrasolar “Super-Earth” Atmosphere Contradicts Evolutionary Assumptions.'
http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-l ... 160216.htm (link supplied by AiG)

Others might possibly correct me, but I don't recall Darwin making ANY predictions regarding either extrasolar planets or the possibility of life ('simple' or more complex/intelligent) elsewhere in the universe.
Although astronomers speak of 'evolution' of eg planetary atmospheres over millions of years, this is NOTHING to do with evolutionary theory or 'evolutionary assumptions' (deep time is not either 'evolutionary' or an 'assumption'). Also, the 'Super Earth' 55 Cancri e is quite a lot larger than Earth so might after all manage to hold onto a hydrogen and helium atmosphere semi permanently (and not be simply 'biblically young' as Faulkner seeks to argue from his dogma).
This is the recent paper btw: http://arxiv.org/abs/1511.08901
The truth of evolution does not depend on life existing somewhere else in our universe (now, previously or in the future).
a_haworthroberts

More propaganda from the propagandist zealot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:09 pm

From a person with no facts, just hate:
"Anti-creationists will go to great lengths to negate biblical creationists and silence us. But we can see their shenanigans for what they are, and they are in denial because their evolutionary worldview is crumbling.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2015/06 ... onist.html"

He recently blocked me from criticising me under his blogs (after telling me he would refuse to read any emails from me and that I was 'blocked').

But I know he views this blog...

Hello Bob. What's it really like in your universe?
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen - despicable and evil (and a YEC)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:15 pm

I correctly labelled one of his recent posts here 'bigotry' (a post made at 15.00 hours on 1 August).

He then alleged:
"I was called a bigot for posting this. Funny how atheopaths keep proving my points."

I replied (after quoting his words back to him; btw all my replies quoted below were also emailed to Prof Tertius):
"I did nothing of the kind and you are a pathological liar - who is quote mining my words - as well as an appalling bigot."

He then falsely alleged:
"Then he called me a liar for saying he called me a bigot. It's nice to be called a liar BY a liar, don't you think? Especially when I have documentation."

I then replied (after quoting his words back to him):
"NO. I CLEARLY stated that you are a liar because you falsely claimed that I 'kept proving your points'. I did NOT lie that you falsely accused me of calling you a bigot. You are indeed a bigot and I gladly admit that I labelled you as such in my opening comment where I referred to your 'bigotry'. Your mendacious replies - TWISTING my words instead of quoting them in full and then addressing them like an adult - confirm that you are on your way to any hell that exists.
READ MY EMAIL OF JUST AFTER 10.45 PM BST ON 1 AUGUST. IT EXPOSES YOUR EVIL. AGAIN.
I have all this and my previous comments. They are being shown to the world.
Whereas you hide them because you are a hypocritical evil fraud."

I also sent this to him:
"In my first comment on your facebook rant I did refer to your 'bigotry', and I have not made any false allegation against you regarding my words on this matter. Yet you allege - because you hatefully and hypocritically wish to pretend that anyone who challenges you is a 'liar - that "he called me a liar for saying he called me a bigot". I did not call you a liar for that reason and I DID (truthfully) call you a bigot.
If you were an honest man you would publish this comment in FULL and withdraw your false allegation against me. Or failing that at least quote my words here: "In my first comment on your facebook rant I did refer to your 'bigotry', and I have not made any false allegation against you regarding my words on this matter."
But you are an evil and cynically dishonest man and you will do no such thing.
I have saved this text. Should you lie again it will be shared very widely."

Sorensen then lied about me AGAIN (this time under a post of his dated 03.51 hours on 2 August; the key part of his rant is quoted below):
"One troll called me a bigot for making a certain post. When I commented, "I was called a bigot for posting this", he returned with, "I did nothing of the kind". Liar. I have the messages. Then he tried to backtrack, I'm still a liar and a bigot, and it's not his fault for being slightly wrong (read: my fault that he's so hysterical that he made a fool of himself by lying about me, then lying about lying). Yes, atheopaths are more vituperative than ever these days, especially behind the safety of a keyboard. -Cowboy Bob"

I then replied as follows (which of course the thug has ignored; the text below omits the text of my wide circulation email exposing his hypocritical behaviour to the world):
"LIAR Sorensen. Earlier this week I sent you the following message:
"In my first comment on your facebook rant I did refer to your 'bigotry', and I have not made any false allegation against you regarding my words on this matter. Yet you allege - because you hatefully and hypocritically wish to pretend that anyone who challenges you is a 'liar - that "he called me a liar for saying he called me a bigot". I did not call you a liar for that reason and I DID (truthfully) call you a bigot.
If you were an honest man you would publish this comment in FULL and withdraw your false allegation against me. Or failing that at least quote my words here: "In my first comment on your facebook rant I did refer to your 'bigotry', and I have not made any false allegation against you regarding my words on this matter."
You have again proven yourself to be a pathological LIAR by refusing to publish MY words which disprove your LIES about me. Instead you have LIED again on your Facebook page:
"When I commented, "I was called a bigot for posting this", he returned with, "I did nothing of the kind". Liar. I have the messages. Then he tried to backtrack ...".
You cannot prove a single one of your statements. They are ALL false - deliberately false.
Do not play the 'innocent'. You are a very nasty piece of work. You deserve to be banned from the internet for your hypocritical and pathological mendacity.
I have just, shortly after 12.30 am BST on 5 August, sent a wide-circulation email fully exposing your pathological lying and hatred - your deliberate twisting of my words in order to falsely pretend that I am a 'liar' and a 'troll'. Enjoy."

Sorensen is a pathological liar who falsely demonises people who do not agree with his pseudo-scientific claims. Look at how he twists my words by quote-mining, quoting selectively, and quoting out of context - in order to depict me as a 'troll' to the mob of nutters who follow his facebook and blogs.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello is all right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has overlooked some details and left others out. He knows that Mr. Sorensen has blocked his email so it is ineffective to demand that Sorensen read what he does not receive. Ashley Haworth-Roberts was not identified in these posts that he scoured Facebook to find and he needs to restrain his ego. Mr. Sorensen has forwarded the comments to me. Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not report another comment that had full profanity but I edited for sensitive readers, 'Go and f--k yourself in hell you lying hypocritical c--t'. This effort to be a victim and mislead readers is lying by omission.
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Hello is all right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has overlooked some details and left others out. He knows that Mr. Sorensen has blocked his email so it is ineffective to demand that Sorensen read what he does not receive. Ashley Haworth-Roberts was not identified in these posts that he scoured Facebook to find and he needs to restrain his ego. Mr. Sorensen has forwarded the comments to me. Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not report another comment that had full profanity but I edited for sensitive readers, 'Go and f--k yourself in hell you lying hypocritical c--t'. This effort to be a victim and mislead readers is lying by omission.

If Sorensen refuses to read my emails that is his look-out. Reality won't go away just because you refuse to read about it.

Sorensen lied about my words. The fact that he did not name me counts for nothing. This is not about me. It is about a pathological liar who calls himself a 'Christian'.

Why is Sorensen so cowardly that he refuses to speak to me and sends his groupie Gordons to do his dirty work for him?

And yes I did also send an abusive message to Sorensen because I was incensed by his evil behaviour. Unlike him I do not deny reality.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:17 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
If Sorensen refuses to read my emails that is his look-out. Reality won't go away just because you refuse to read about it.

Sorensen lied about my words. The fact that he did not name me counts for nothing. This is not about me. It is about a pathological liar who calls himself a 'Christian'.

Why is Sorensen so cowardly that he refuses to speak to me and sends his groupie Gordons to do his dirty work for him?

And yes I did also send an abusive message to Sorensen because I was incensed by his evil behaviour. Unlike him I do not deny reality.

It is about you. You assert Sorensen is a pathological liar. Can you substantiate this aside from your selective quotes and word manipulation?

You assert that Sorensen is cowardly. He would identify that as bifurcation and appeal to motive fallacies. You do not know that he is cowardly but only that you hate him.

You assert that he sent me. That is incorrect.
MisterGordons

Despicable and evil (and a YEC)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:01 pm

I am not prepared to play games with you Gordons. Your allegation of 'word manipulation' is totally false. But this is about Sorensen not you. As I said in my recent emails - which were not copied to you because you falsely accused me of being a liar by copying emails to people even if they ask not to receive them - I confirmed that I have photos of some of my comments as submitted to Sorensen under one of his blogs. I do indeed have those photos - would you like me to send them to you? (I am sending them to Sorensen.) The exact same challenge you put to me applies to Sorensen - he claimed he had 'documentation' to show that what he alleged I said was valid. Let him produce such documentation if he really has it - if he has photos of me saying what he alleges I said (and not saying anything else) let him email them to me (he knows my address as do you). The false accusations started with SORENSEN when he wrote to his audience (who were not allowed to read my actual words in full) that I kept 'proving his points'. Whereas he posted a bigoted rant on 1 August and I merely called it out as 'bigoted'. Which is why I then wrote that "I did no such thing" (I did not 'prove his points') and called him a liar. He has since falsely called me a liar - whilst twisting and quote-mining my words. Something I have NOT done. And which he could NEVER show that I 'have' done.

[Minor edits made to this post at 2.30 pm.]
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Will Sorensen kindly confirm for us all that I have provided an accurate chronological account here of my recent communications TO him and his recent statements ABOUT me? If so I will apologise for my abusive message. The ball is in Sorensen's court. This is the crux of the matter. I am not prepared to be sidetracked by Gordons who is either here because he is a 'fan' of Sorensen's behaviour or because Sorensen himself does not have the guts to come here and has asked Gordons to come here and 'have a go' at me. This is not about you, Gordons. It is about somebody I know is pathologically dishonest on his facebook and blogs - 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Email as just sent to Sorensen and also the email address for Prof Tertius - a Christian who detests lying by YECs.

"Since Gordons is trying to do Sorensen's dirty work for him at the BCSE community forum, here are those photos [three photos] for you Sorensen (see my latest posts just now) as evidence that I am NOT lying as you have maliciously alleged of me (I have also offered to copy this to Gordons). The comment was submitted under this blog (the same place as my subsequent abusive message which Sorensen confirms he has received and read):
http://www.biblecreation.com/2016/07/ma ... isdom.html"

The photos show the following text in the comment box under the above blog.
"LIAR Sorensen. Earlier this week I sent you the following message:
You have again proven yourself to be a pathological LIAR by refusing to publish MY words which disprove your LIES about me. Instead you have LIED again on your Facebook page:
"When I commented, "I was called a bigot for posting this", he returned with, "I did nothing of the kind". Liar. I have the messages. Then he tried to backtrack ...".
You cannot prove a single one of your statements. They are ALL false - deliberately false.
Do not play the 'innocent'. You are a very nasty piece of work. You deserve to be banned from the internet for your hypocritical and pathological mendacity.
I have just, shortly after 12.30 am BST on 5 August, sent a wide-circulation email fully exposing your pathological lying and hatred - your deliberate twisting of my words in order to falsely pretend that I am a 'liar' and a 'troll'. Enjoy."

Note that I did not make allegations ABOUT Sorensen on some blog, forum or facebook page. I made allegations directly TO him, to his face. That is because I know 100% that he has been lying and that I have not. I have tried to deal with Sorensen DIRECTLY - my posts here of recent days simply record what occurred AFTER the event. Whereas Sorensen's behaviour in response has been highly evasive. He shuns direct contact with me. Because he knows I am speaking the truth. But what he is really interested in is lying about me and about people like me (whether he names me or not is incidental since the issue is his unChristian behaviour) because his mission in life is to produce propaganda - false propaganda - against people who disagree with some or all of his beliefs. Which some foolish people lap up without questioning its veracity.

[typo in final para corrected at 2.50 pm]
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists