YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

HATE-filled Liar for Genesis

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Bob Sorensen aka 'The Question Evolution Project'.

Email as sent:

"Bob Sorensen is an evil hate-filled man serving an evil or imaginary god.

https://www.facebook.com/aigkenham
(See attached photo from the conversation* under where this link was flagged:
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... -biologos/)
AND I DID NOT 'MISREPRESENT' KEN HAM.
I SIMPLY REPORTED HIS REFUSAL TO MEET BIOLOGOS, ANALYSED HIS WORDS IN THEIR WIDER CONTEXT, AND SPECULATED ON THE LIKELY REAL REASONS FOR HAM'S DECLINE OF THE INVITATION FROM A CHRISTIAN ORGANISATION THAT IS NOT ANTI-SCIENCE:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=1590 (post at 0.01 BST on 15 October)
I HAVE NEVER 'MISREPRESENTED' YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST FUNDAMENTALISTS - AND MR SORENSEN KNOWS THIS BECAUSE I HAVE REFUTED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS PREVIOUS FALSE AND COWARDLY ACCUSATIONS. INCLUDING BY ASKING HIM TO SUBSTANTIATE HIS CLAIMS - SOMETHING HE HAS NEVER DONE. WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS LYING AND FALSELY ACCUSING AND HOPING TO PERSUADE IDIOTS THAT HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.
IN HIS LATEST COMMENTS HE FAILS EVEN TO FLAG MINE. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?
SORENSEN IS LYING TO THE WORLD AGAIN. HE IS A COMPULSIVE SERIAL LIAR. LET US HOPE THAT ONE DAY BEFORE HE DIES HE WILL GET HIS COME-UPPANCE.
Upper case is for emphasis."

[Words of 'The Question Evolution Project':
"There was a comment by an angry atheist (now calling himself agnostic these days) who is so filled with hatred for Ken Ham that he misrepresents him yet again. Apparently, this self-proclaimed former Christian is criticizing because Jesus would eat with sinners. I guess he didn't read the rest of the New Testament where aiding and abetting those who teach false doctrine (such as Ross and Biologos) is strongly denounced. So, despite those who live to hate and malign, Ken is doing the right thing."

PS at 1.30 am on 16 October:
"'Misrepresent': give a false account of, give a false idea of, misstate, misreport, misquote, quote/take out of context, garble, misinterpret, put a spin on, falsify, fudge, pervert, belie, distort, warp, strain, colour, manipulate, parody, travesty, conceal, disguise".
I presented a true account. Answers in Genesis have a track record of avoiding meaningful dialogue with Christians who are pro-science, and everybody knows why.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:01 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/11 ... ality.html
Bob doesn't appear to know the difference between an American badger and a European one.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

The recent evil of Sorensen and his small rabble of facebook haters has been well documented in recent days, mainly at the Sarfati thread (also in emails as needed since Sorensen is a coward and bans me from his pages). There is a lot of attention seeking and meaningless bravado from these thuggish Christians.

Here's the latest from Sorensen's facebook page should anyone be interested:
'Harold Smith': "Although my expertise is in psychology, then I went on into computer science, I have some skill in law. What Ashley Haworth-Roberts is saying now is not only libelous, but you can take legal action against him. I can recommend some international law experts for you if you like."
GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY. SORENSEN MERELY NEEDS TO PROVE THAT MY TRUTHFUL LIBEL OF SORENSEN IS WORSE THAN HIS LYING LIBEL OF ME (AND OTHERS WHO CHALLENGE HIS ARROGANCE AND PSEUDO-SCIENCE). MIGHT BE DIFFICULT SINCE MY ACCURATE ATTACKS ARE ON THIS FORUM OR BY EMAIL - THUS IN PLACES WHERE SORENSEN HAS THE RIGHT OF REPLY. HE ATTACKS ME ON CLOSED FACEBOOK PAGES AND BLOGS.
Cowboy Sorensen: "His logic flaws have been shown, so I'm a "liar". Hate stupid-i-fies, we see it over and over with types like that who are driven by hate, not reason."
I HAVE HEARD ALL THIS FANTASY BEFORE. SORENSEN IS A LIAR BECAUSE HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE. SIMPLE.

They are stupid to think that their opponents are all stupid.

But people like this NEVER learn.

PS at 20.50 pm GMT on 26 Nov:
'Harold Smith' is one evil person. 11 hours ago he posted the following at Sorensen's page:
"His profound lack of respect for the law and lack of understanding are showing. Amazing. Your "libel" is worse than his in his eyes, so that makes his all right until you prove his libel is worse than yours. Again, amazing. What I see is that you caught him in his own words, meanwhile he sends out letters to tell people to hate you because he said so. I have other methods for dealing with troublemakers that are less than legal if you're interested, and my enforcement arm is available."
'Smith' should I politely suggest stop posting hateful messages and incitement on facebook - because facebook might possibly notice it and might ban him:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30206359
My recent email (quoted in the Sarfati thread and thus READ by 'Smith') did NOT tell people to 'hate' Sorensen. It urged Christians to 'shun' him. 'Smith' is lying. Again. But young earth creationists could not give a stuff about the facts.

PS at 22.20 pm on 27 Nov:
I see that Sorensen and his rabble are spending their Thanksgiving lying about me yet again (and attacking Christopher who has arrived here this week):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman (Sarfati-related thread)
"... he cannot show how the analysis of his terrible "logic" is erroneous" You have not shown ANY 'terrible "logic" from me LIAR Bob'.
"I see that ahw calls everyone who disagrees with him and especially anyone who tells the truth about him, "liar"." 'Harold Smith is an EVIL STUPID LIAR. See the Sarfati thread here for proof of that. YEC Paul Garner sent me an email disagreeing with something I claimed (a claim made in good faith). When I double checked I saw that Garner was correct. But I did NOT then call Garner a liar' as 'Smith' is alleging this evening/afternoon. I will not however use the kind of obscene language that could justifiably be used about the evil hateful disgusting coward 'Harold Smith' (who could be mentally unbalanced though it is hard to be sure).
These people NEVER learn. They will not go to heaven - unless they repent of their evil, their hate, their wilful deliberate lying, and their utter hypocrisy. And the resulting damage they are causing to Christianity.
But they never ever learn.
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:55 am

Hah, nice to see I'm living rent free in their heads only after them having censored me for making one post on genetic variability. Funnily enough I found this page through some nonsensical ranting they were doing about the 'Devious "Dr." Sarfati' thread.
CHartsil

Postby Roger Stanyard » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 pm

CHartsil wrote:Hah, nice to see I'm living rent free in their heads only after them having censored me for making one post on genetic variability. Funnily enough I found this page through some nonsensical ranting they were doing about the 'Devious "Dr." Sarfati' thread.

Chris, I dunno why anyone bothers with Bob Sorensen. He's a bore and a dunderhead who is amazed at what he is. Also got a monumental chip on his shoulder about his lack of education. See http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/11 ... tions.html
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

YEC and 'Christian' Sorensen is addicted to LYING

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:25 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... y-for.html
The people who feel threatened by ichthyosaurs are the CREATIONISTS. Their 'infallible science book' says they were created in the sea (and 'recently'). Scientific evidence shows that they were around a very long time ago, were descended from (non-marine) animals that first gave birth (viviparous or live birth) on land (where such birth almost certainly began), and some early ichthyosaurs may themselves have given birth on land even if they also spent some time in the sea. WHY DOES THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE NOT SUPPORT GENESIS? (Since he - like Jonathan Sarfati - has NO other explanation whatsoever for the non-appearance of live ichthyosaurs in today's world, Bob is claiming that the flood mentioned in Genesis must have been an extinction event for ichthyosaurs. Trouble is, Genesis says or implies NO SUCH THING. In fact the Bible NEVER mentions any concept whatsoever of species or 'kind' extinction. Never. Not once. And WHY would what is described in the opening chapters of Genesis lead to the extinction of a MARINE REPTILE? Answers please Bob.)

I discussed the science of the recent Sarfati ichthyosaur claims here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2762&start=135

This is the relevant science.

Bob hates science.

He prefers propaganda and naked lying instead. That is all he has it would seem.

IF ANYBODY THINKS THERE IS ANYTHING IN BOB'S WORDS IN RED AT THE FOOT OF HIS NEW BLOG THAT IS DESERVING OF THE SLIGHTEST RESPONSE IE THEY CONTAIN ANY SUBSTANCE WHATSOEVER, PLEASE WILL THEY LET ME KNOW.

THE POINT I RAISED ABOUT WHERE SARFATI THOUGHT THE ICHTHYOSAUR WAS ATTEMPTING TO GIVE BIRTH WAS NOT 'TRIVIAL' BOB. AND YOU ONLY QUOTED (THUS QUOTE-MINED) ONE OF MY POSTS ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM. I HAVE ADDRESSED THE 'EVIDENCE FOR THE FLOOD' 'ARGUMENT' PUSHED BY SARFATI IN OTHER POSTS ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM - LIAR.

The person with the ego problem is Sorensen. He is the one resurrecting an old argument to try and bolster his 'reputation' and try and score cheap points with his cowardly attacks upon myself. But he is sore because - as usual - those who consider scientific evidence important can better account for unbiblical events like extinctions than fundamentalist anti-science Bible zealots can.

Who can only say (if the creature was marine): "it must have been the Flood mustn't it".

Or if the creature was a land creature such as an (unbiblical) massive dinosaur: "We believe they died off for many of the same reasons that other animals fail to survive: hunting, natural disaster, diseases, changes in habitat, etc"
(see
https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... xtinction/).
(NB Ken Ham - colleague to Tim Chaffey - also lied about Genesis in this very recent article:
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... Ken+Ham%29
"The Bible tells us that God commanded Noah to take animals aboard the Ark “to keep them alive with [Noah]” (Genesis 6:19). There is nothing about God promising to preserve them after the Flood, and since Scripture is silent on the issue..."
The Bible is NOT 'silent' on this issue - as I show at the 'As Claimed by Ken Ham' thread here.)

But back to Sorensen.

In today's blog the LIAR Sorensen is also IGNORING THE FACT THAT WHEN SARFATI EVENTUALLY DID ADDRESS MY QUESTION (HE DID NOT CONTACT ME HE MADE COMMENTS ABOUT MY QUESTION ON SORENSEN'S CLOSED FACEBOOK HATE-EVOLUTION PAGE) I ACKNOWLEDGED - IN THE OTHER THREAD HERE - THAT SARFATI HAD EVENTUALLY OFFERED AN ANSWER.

In today's blog the LIAR Sorensen is also ignoring the subsequent exchange I had with YEC Paul Garner about the fossil ichthyosaur that was attempting to give birth - from which (based on additional comments by the scientists that I had not seen) it became apparent that the scientists involved thought this particular ichthyosaur might have been attempting to give birth IN THE SEA after all.

If Bob was an honest person he would attempt to present all relevant facts.

IF.
a_haworthroberts

Lying Addict

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Email as sent:

"'Christian' and YEC Sorensen is addicted to LYING.

Oops I'm repeating myself.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... y-for.html

However there IS a new comment available for perusal here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=585

I suggest that Bob should digging since he is already in a hole.

I stand by every word of that email that I sent at 1.31 am on 25 October and which Sorensen's seems to want his followers to look at. The reason why all Christians should shun Sorensen has just been confirmed once again by Sorensen himself. He is addicted to LYING."

PS At 23.00 hours:
Liar 'Smith' - whinging on Bob's hatebook page - has just received a facebook message.

PPS At 0.06 am:
Evil Sorensen is now claiming at his hate blog "I highlighted only a few of his fallacies". There are NO fallacies - except in Bob's twisted bigoted imagination.
a_haworthroberts

TQEP: cesspit of evil and hypocrisy

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:50 pm

The fraud 'Smith' has replied to my facebook message and denies being either a Christian or a creationist. "Who said ... that I"m a Christian or a Creationist?" The former statement is undeniably true (though I assumed that he was CLAIMING to be a Christian). The latter is a lie. If he is an anti-evolutionist he is a creationist. It is also clear from several years of exchanging messages with them that people who enjoy lying also enjoy either being young earth creationists or attacking those who disagree with young earth creationists.

Meanwhile the hysterical bigot Sorensen is certainly not a Christian though he does CLAIM to be one:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ction.html
This from a despicable propagandist - who falsely claims that there is 'no science' on the BCSE community forum. Yet whenever I discuss scientific claims in any detail he always REFUSES to address the real issues and instead behaves like a stroppy nine year old kid.
(Just watched his 'Hitler' video. No - it's not comical either. In my opinion. But to be fair - it is very difficult to be amusing when you are consumed with anger, fear and hatred.)

Mr Sorensen - you are not going to intimidate me into silence regarding your lies. That is a promise.

The words supposedly spoken by 'Hitler' are the truth. I will continue to upset you by speaking the truth - and refuting your cowardly propaganda - as and when it is necessary.

If you wish to dig a bigger hole for yourself, be my guest.

But the choice is yours (and if you think you are "doing it for God" try not doing it for God and see whether he strikes you dead for insubordination - I suspect he won't).

Finally:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman?ref=stream
"When he sees the video, and the posts for Friday and Saturday, he'll freak." No - I did NOT 'freak'. I worried about your mental health. Hate stupefies, Bob. (And don't remove your comment - I have a photo of it.)
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen hastily censoring himself (TWICE)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorensen HAS removed his 'freak' comment, against my advice above.

I was NOT bluffing when I said I had taken a photo of it.

IF HE DOES NOT STOP FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF BEING A LIAR AND HAVING 'NAZI' SYMPATHIES, I WILL SEND ANOTHER EMAIL AND ATTACHED TO IT WILL BE THE PHOTO IN QUESTION.

PS at 23.56 pm:
Sorensen - stupefied by his hate at being exposed for what he is - has now hastily REMOVED his video attacking me from 'Piltdown Superman'.
I can assure everybody that it really was there. 'Harold Smith' kindly informed me of its existence. He commented: "Did you see this video of you?" He even sent me the URL:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ction.html
'Video of evolutionary fascism in action.'

Should Sorensen unwisely decide to carry on falsely attacking me on his facebook or blogs, I WILL send another wide circulation email. Attached to it will be the facebook message from 'Smith'.

Why does a person with such superior 'logic' to us amateurs as Cowboy Bob need to keep posting hate - and then hastily HIDING all the evidence when the person being targeted defends themselves?

I think I know.

I also know that he will continue in his self-righteous campaign of hate, false propaganda and anti-science here:
(He's had a surge of 'likes' apparently. So what? There are lots of stupid, bigoted, wilfully ignorant, idiots in the USA and on the internet.)

PPS Bob's hastily pulled video was THIS one - but with DIFFERENT subtitles where 'Hitler' paraphrased things that I have written on this community forum. I kid you not.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/02 ... unker.html
AND also THIS one, again with changed subtitles:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/01 ... n-day.html

And again:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004487598427
"RECENT ACTIVITY. Harold likes Evolutionary Truth by Piltdown Superman: Video of Evolutionary Fascism in Action."

And again at 2.15 am: Lo - a facebook message from 'Smith' after I called him 'evil' after he had a go at me online for defending myself after the internet bully Sorensen attacked online my comments that were not even about him but about Sarfati:
"You are insane and a liar. Stop messaging me at once. Or are you going to spam the hell out of me like you do to other people who don't want to bother with your bollocks? STOP MESSAGING ME NOW!"
Yep - lowlife like him are attracted to young earth creationist sites. And repelled by truth.
No - I haven't replied. I have ALREADY proven here that the liars are him and Sorensen.
Wonder if 'Smith' has read this post yet. I expect so. He's one of the 'guests' on here late at night UK time.

PS at 21.30 pm on 5 Dec:
LIAR 'SMITH' has deleted the comment quoted above for his 'recent activity' on his facebook page (I assumed that it would be impossible for him to try and hide the truth in that way; my email of 5 Dec - quoted below - has an attached photo of the email from facebook where Smith wrote to me "Did you see this video of you?" and then supplied the URL of Bob's now deleted video; thus the FACTS show that hardline anti-evolutionists and YECs are FRAUDS once again).
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Depths of evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:08 pm

I TOLD Sorensen that if he carried on lying about me online I would send a further email exposing him. Unwisely he has carried on lying about me. Thus another email is being sent exposing him again. Perhaps he is stupid and/or deranged. Or maybe he even WANTS me to email people so has an excuse for another whining 'poor persecuted me' post at his blog/facebook page (if he did not lie on his pages I would not bother him).
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ntism.html

Some comments on Sorensen's latest attack:
- I have received no 'letter' from him;
- there are no 'straw men' in my communications about Sorensen's propaganda pieces and Sorensen has NEVER shown otherwise because he knows that he cannot do so;
- "... he "proved" I am an unrepentant "liar for God" because he said so over and over". I proved it with FACTS (here on this community forum) and that is a disgusting deceitful evil lie from a religious extremist;
- however Sorensen tries to show that I am a 'liar', a person using 'fallacious' arguments, a person with 'poor' logic skills, or a person who 'misrepresents' young earth creationist ideologues by SAYING SO OVER AND OVER. But he has never ever SHOWN me doing ANY of these things. He CANNOT. (And yes I am shouting because Sorensen is LYING. Again.);
- again, Sorensen has NEVER shown that I have poor science comprehension skills, that I use 'double standards', that I use 'circular reasoning'. NEVER. He is LYING. Again. He is desperate. He CANNOT climb down, repent of his sin, and admit that he behaves in a dishonest and deceitful manner (motivated by hate of non-creationists). But he cannot ignore me either. So he lies and lies and lies again;
- the links Sorensen makes to this community forum condemn him as the unrepentant liar that he is. Him saying they 'don't' changes NOTHING. I SHOWED him to be a liar. For instance his claim that "Haywire does not address the actual topics raised here" was a lie. I FREQUENTLY address the topics raised on Sorensen's pages - that is why he is so angry. In the instance in question I addressed specific points raised by Jonathan Sarfati - something Sorensen appears incapable of doing apart from parrotting the pseudo-scientifc 'flood' claims of Sarfati as the 'explanation' for why ichthyosaurs went extinct;
- I do NOT simply refute Bob's claims by saying "that's not true" and he knows that I don't. I demonstrate why his claims are false and wrong. However, HE cannot refute me - so instead he lies about me (in a cowardly manner ie on a page where I have no right of reply to his false libel and deliberately misleading claims for the rabble that follow his pages);
- Sorensen CANNOT handle my BCSE post about the cop-out by YEC Don Batten. So HE acts in a childish manner by talking about me allegedly making "jaw-droppingly bad assertions". He is LYING because he CANNOT show that my assertions were "jaw-droppingly bad assertions" (and does not even TRY). If Batten could rebut the refutation of his 'arguments' at RationalWiki he WOULD (it would be a priority). IF;
- I have NEVER 'equivocated' evolution with science. Another LIE, Bob. I have lost count by now;
- evolution is NOT a 'subjective belief system'. It is a well-supported science theory - unlike young earth creationism which is pseudo-science.

Email message just circulated:

"Today's tripe from the Wilful 'Christian' Liar Bob Sorensen.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ntism.html

Mr Sorensen is very annoyed at me exposing his deceitful and hypocritical behaviour. However, he cannot refute anything I write. So how does he respond?

He tries to throw a new pile of mud in my direction. Mud dug from the large hole he is in.

I have just refuted him - again - at the BCSE community forum (see link supplied below).

Sorensen is also attacking on his TQEP facebook page:
"Atheists and evolutionists frequently display serious logic errors. After my own comments, a friend made some strong points in a response to Haywire the Stalker that people like this need to seriously consider".
No, I DON'T. If I DID you would SHOW it. But instead you SHOUT it.

All the latest Sorensen antics - including him posting a boring and highly libellous video about me yesterday and then hastily deleting it (see attached photos) - can be read HERE (I did not email anybody about them yesterday because I wanted to give Sorensen one more chance to STOP LYING ABOUT ME - a chance he has today spurned, because he is an incurable and compulsive liar):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=49887#p49887

A H-R
PS YEC denialist John Heininger and Bill Nye (his p.a. at least) asked to unsubscribe from messages such as this. However I see that Heininger has apparently been lying behind my back to Sorensen (after ignoring my last email dated refuting his ie Heininger's longwinded nonsense). Sorensen's new blog post, no doubt with Heininger's agreement, implies that a 'challenge' from Heininger to me (the six indented paragraphs at the end of Sorensen's blog post are Heininger's recent words*) has not been met - which is not true.
Thus Heininger WILL receive this message despite his wish not to see such home truths in future. Truths that hurt liars and denialists (and probably the honest Christians who abhor such behaviour).
PPS If this is 'verbose' it is because there are some MANY easily refutable lies in every Sorensen blog post about me. ('Harold Smith' also lies about me but I don't know his email address and he became angry when I sent a facebook message to him.)

* The words quoted by Sorensen are from Heininger's email to me of 20 Nov UK time which I answered; in fact I replied to Heininger later on 20 Nov, he then sent another message on 22 Nov UK time and I then replied AGAIN on 24 Nov - a reply which went to EVERY current copy recipient as well. I STILL await any comments Heininger has to make on that email. Needless to say, I have SAVED all the relevant messages (I did not place them onto the BCSE community forum but will do so if Sorensen fails to acknowledge all of them or tries to quote from them selectively or pretends that I failed to reply to every Heininger 'challenge')."
a_haworthroberts

LYING SCUM

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Email as just sent:

"Sorensen hasn't lied enough about me! Here's some MORE (he can't get enough of me it would seem):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ism_6.html

"Note that Haywire is typical of his ilk, dodging the important matters and attacking the person."

The person who acts in the way Sorensen condemns is Sorensen himself. He is the one who will NOT address important matters - such as whether his sciencey claims actually stand up to scrutiny or whether I really have done the things he accuses me of in his desperate bid not to lose any ill-informed supporters.

I am still waiting for him to refute my total rebuttal, below, of all the lies he told about me YESTERDAY. (Ah - but Sorensen thinks cynical lying about people and how they act is not an important matter; I DISAGREE and that is why I tell the truth about him, which annoys him greatly. I do not only attack him when he is targeting me by the way.)

Basically, Sorensen is LYING SCUM.

I answered in detail BOTH of the rambling messages from Heininger - but Sorensen has chosen to pretend (by not showing the replies so his readers cannot see them) that I somehow 'failed' to address the challenge that was made. The attached photos (two photos of my first response on 20 Nov and one of the second on 24 Nov) show those responses. The first time Heininger falsely claimed that in my reply I had "deceitfully" avoided and misrepresented a 'reality' set out in his 'challenge'. I did NOT. The second time Heininger FAILED to respond at all. But now he has apparently offered HIS responses to the liar Sorensen as ONE-SIDED propaganda.

Since Heininger did not respond to my last message to him (copied to Bob and all the rest of you), thus I contend that I met his so-called 'challenge'. And that Bob Sorensen is lying and making mischief.

These people are causing immense damage to Christianity with their deliberate and chronic lying, hate and bigotry.

They are people who think it is fair to only publish what THEY say in a conversation whilst CENSORING what their opponent said in return.

How about Bob quoting (in full) my replies to Heininger and then addressing the points made therein? NO - that will be too hard for him. He prefers to tell the world I am a 'mocker' - rather than address the important matters ie what I actually said in response to Heininger's 'challenge' and HOW I 'proved' Heininger's points. Much easier to throw mud than honestly address topics raised or properly consider rebuttals of your nonsense claims.

I know WHAT you are, Bob. Basically a pseudo-intellectual and religious fundamentalist devoid of any hard facts but full of bluster and also venom against any who challenge your online pronouncements.

What a FRAUD and HYPOCRITE. And the Bible has something to say about hypocrites.

The "rants and opinions asserted as facts" come from young earth creationists not anti-creationists. They come from Sorensen, Heininger et al. Bob's blogs are pure propaganda, full of unsupported assertions and deliberate, libellous, falsehoods. He has no shame, no conscience. As far as I am concerned at least, he never backs up his controversial and wild claims nor gives a specific example that actually shows his allegations about me to be in any way correct. Perhaps that is because he simply cannot do so. He is motivated by hate, clearly.

And I do use 'real science'. But Bob is afraid of real science and thus will not discuss scientific evidence in a meaningful way - all those who object to his untruthful and erroneous blog posts get censored and banned. Because there are facts and items of scientific evidence which our Bob simply cannot handle. Those important matters that he hypocritically claims that I 'refuse' to discuss.

"All they did was prove my friend's points." LIAR. Bob should remember that all copy recipients received my last reply to Heininger - which Heininger had NO ANSWER to. They will see that Bob is lying. AGAIN. He is also lying - and more importantly trying to change the subject from the his immoral and unchristian behaviour - by falsely accusing me of 'logical fallacies'. As if doing that would nullify my arguments (I did not anyway and he has not shown otherwise).

The truth hurts, Bob. I will continue to tell it. You will not stop me. And I know you love attention too.

Even if you ignore me as you are saying you will now do, if you carry on lying on your blogs I will carry on pointing out your lies on the BCSE community forum (and by email too if you resume your attempted false character assassination attempts against myself or tell the world, falsely, that my arguments have been 'refuted' or that they were 'illogical').

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=49889#p49889

PS on 8 Dec: Liar Smith has crawled out from under his stone - and back onto Sorensen's facebook page:
"He doesn't address any of the serious material in the articles...". LOL. The person who excels at posting malicious lies instead of addressing important isuues is the fictional 'Harold Smith'.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

The response John Heininger ignored

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:02 am

In response to the accusatory and false garbage from YEC Heininger, quoted by the liar Sorensen here, I replied as follows on 24 November (and Heininger then went silent):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/12 ... ism_6.html
"John
The person avoiding the the relevant issues, not properly addressing my points, and making unsubstantiated false and totally unscientific pronouncements is YOU. Thus I do not propose to waste any more time with your lies since clearly you are a career liar and fraud who is not open to reason and prefers bigotry to truth.
IN SUMMARY, YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LIAR.
Revelation 21 verse 8.
http://creation.com/evolutions-achilles-heels
There is plenty about that Achilles Heel video rubbish on the BCSE community forum. But I am not going to waste my time answering your questions in any detail when you totally refuse to answer mine (because you can't). Suffice to say that the video misrepresents evolutionary theory and how natural selection operates, pretends that scientists have only ever witnessed 'decay' and 'destruction' of 'original good design', pretends falsely that fossils are always found in 'rapidly formed rock', pretends that the fossil record was deposited by a (fictional recent) 'worldwide flood', falsely alleges that traces of carbon 14 disprove an old Earth, A pile of deliberate lies by enemies of science
The person rambling in a meaningless and long-winded fashion is YOU.
"Your misguided attempt to falsely equate evolution with "eye" witness testimony also warrants comment." If you think I have done such a thing, you are clearly deranged.
Should there be any god who approves of the hypocrisy and endless lies of young earth creationists, that god is EVIL.
You ask me to stop sending you 'nonsense'. But I have never done that. You claim that I have - but you are lying for Genesis."

Some further comments in case Sorensen 'fans' find their way here to get BOTH sides of the story (which they NEVER get from him):

Basically the fraud and bigot Heininger made the accusation that I "mistakenly, or knowingly, promote a evolutionary theory as science when you have no real testable and verifiable science to support ANY aspect of your hypothetical "historical" theory". He also alleged that I: "misrepresent and embellish the facts by mistakenly, promoting godless "metaphysical" religious beliefs as science"". And he falsely argued: "there is no empirical science available to "learn a fair amount about the unobserved recent or distant past from the evidence that past natural events leave behind"". It might not be possible to conclusively prove what happened or did not happen but you can make a strong evidence-based case.

I frankly do not know whether he is even referring to any ACTUAL words on my part - or just his 'impression' of what he thinks I must believe. The original post that sparked his ire was about Sarfati claims regarding ichthyosaur fossilisation and extinction - not about evolution. And in my preceding reply to Heininger I did not discuss evolution as such, rather I stated "Science can highlight with confidence that certain things happened and eg date rocks that are associated with certain fossils including animals or plants that are now extinct. It can also rule proposed past events out due to the necessary evidence not being found anywhere" (in reply he lied that this was a false statement without explaining why or how it was 'false'). Heininger also falsely claimed that evolutionary theories are purely 'subjective'. Heininger also claimed " I have never asked for perfect knowledge". Yet he demanded: "Ashley, give us testable and verifiable science for the origin of the universe, the DNA double helix, complex genetic coding, life, consciousness, and every other essential stage of the evolutionary continuum". I did not misrepresent him. "I cannot waste any more time on people who misrepresents creationists." I have NEVER knowingly done that - and John merely asserts that I have done so without providing any details. John is LYING.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Either Sorensen is now blocking me from seeing comments made on his facebook page any more, or else nobody is commenting there at present:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - garbage in, garbage out

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:52 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Either Sorensen is now blocking me from seeing comments made on his facebook page any more, or else nobody is commenting there at present:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

PS on 23 Dec:
Seems I needed to click on the thumbs up symbol to see any recent comments ...

Meanwhile Sorensen has been pontificating against all those astronomer frauds on his facebook page re the Oort Cloud in particular. "It is an imaginary source of comets and things ...".

So the comets are real, but the sources of the comets are not real? Yes - I think I've GOT it now.

Yep - 'creation science' is much more logical than the alternative...
a_haworthroberts

EVIL LIAR Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 am

This post refers to my latest post a few minutes ago at the Ken Ham Rabble Rouser thread. But it is all about that evil man Sorensen.

Wide circulation email just sent (in the dying seconds of 23 Dec), copied also to Sorensen:

"That evil hypocritical 'Christian' - lying and lying for Christmas!
Full details of Sorensen's recent evil are displayed here (latest post just now):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&p=49962#p49962
Will he lie again and pretend he was not even talking about me?
Happy Christmas to all recipients who are not hate-motivated wilful liars but calling themselves 'Christians' and putting themselves onto blogs and facebook."

Sorensen is living evidence that there is absolutely NO cure for serial lying, hate and gut-churning hypocrisy. Especially when the patient is in denial and does not WANT to get well. How sad that is.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists