YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Sorensen - compulsive liar and complete hypocrite

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:If you want to see more of Bob in action - there's this continuing set of exchanges (I see there are six new comments since I logged off last night; it's part of a broader blog and where the YEC in question actually allows comments - though I wonder whether that is because of the rules of 'Worldview Warriors' rather than because he is much interested in criticism):
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 3666016049




Sorensen tars all anti-creationists with the same brush. Yet in this thread at Worldview Warriors (see above link) I have recently twice proven his allegation - that I 'misrepresented' Ken Ham - to be utterly false. He claims to have 'proof' to the contrary - but cannot produce ANY claimed 'proof'.

But he continues to whinge on his blog (no comments allowed!) that "enemies of creation science" indulge in 'misrepresentation'.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/07 ... akers.html

Do I condemn anyone who sets up fake websites impersonating YEC ones or who uses 'sock puppets' to deceive? Yes I do.

I also condemn compulsive liars - who are exposed as liars on discussion forums that they cannot censor - but then pretend otherwise on their own blogs. They are hypocrites.

If Sorensen was a truthful man he would say that SOME enemies of creation science indulge in misrepresentation or - so-called 'equivocation' (which is nothing of the kind since nobody says "science is evolution"). Rather than strongly imply (here and in previous blogs) that all of them do.

Oh an the hypocrite was a picture of Kim Jong Un on his blog as well - to ram home the 'message'. Oh yes - if you haven't quite got the point yet, the 'point' is that if you are an enemy of creation science you are just like the leader of North Korea!

Utter hypocrisy. People who censor opposing comments and then vilify those who made them - as happens at The Question Evolution Project - are somewhat reminiscent of totalitarian governments.

But the truth hurts. Lies are much more reassuring. And likely to rouse the evolution-hating rabble who post on Sorensen's facebook page.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bob Sorensen - FRAUD, FALSE ACCUSER and HYPOCRITE

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 pm

It's OK to think critically. Just don't dare disagree with the pronouncements of Cowboy Bob Sorensen or those whose biased articles he links to!
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/08 ... ience.html
The thing I find particularly reprehensible about the Sorensen 'Christian'/pro-Bible sites is their complete hypocrisy. They censor and ban everybody in sight, only allowing supportive comments to appear. After whinging on their homepage about alleged "contrary evidence" being "suppressed".

Sorensen KNOWS that is why anti-YECs detest his propaganda pages. But he pretends otherwise. Apparently his opponents are just too 'emotional'.

These people are incapable of facing the truth that their online behaviour males some people rightly angry. It's 'never' their own fault.

As usual Sorensen is ranting instead of facing reality.

This blog is ANTi-evangelism. But Sorensen does not care about that. All he cares about is falsely portraying himself as rational - and everyone else as 'fraudulent'.

Sorensen is a PROVEN liar. A serial liar. As this site - which he cannot censor - has demonstrated many times. That irks him. He hates people like me for exposing his hypocrisy to the world.

Thus he lies AGAIN that I am "not taken seriously by most people". Unfortunately I am taken very seriously by most people who receive my emails or read my posts here.

I am a threat to YECs so they censor me, ban me, block me, attack me and refuse to engage with me. They would be able to deal with my points if there was nothing to take seriously.

I seem to be taken quite seriously at this site. And it's a Christian site not an 'atheopath' site:
http://www.godofevolution.com/how-ken-h ... ont-do-it/

Why does Sorensen spend all his time trying to justify his own behaviour and trying to run down everybody else (without even allowing those he criticises ANY right of reply)?

Why does he ALWAYS ignore the content of all rebuttals of his false statements?
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 pm

PS I was already debunking this lying blog posts BEFORE I saw that it included an attack against myself.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bob Sorensen - unrepentant in his hate

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 am

Email as just sent:


Hypocritical extremist Bob Sorensen will never admit his lies never mind turn from them.

Along with death and taxes, that is a certainty. Therefore there is no option but to expose his lies.

Such as here:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Actually, we should close our minds up and accept whatever atheopaths say"
http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... &start=570 (the linked post of mine at 23.19 BST on 27 August)

First Bob the Liar is hypocritically trying to pretend that I said something that I absolutely did not say. The sort of thing he claims to deplore should anyone do it to him. Hypocrite. Again.

Second, if I am in any way wrong in my words then prove it. Or if I am right Bob should admit that I am right and stop his incessant Lying for Jesus (I assume it's intended for Jesus anyway).

If Sorensen was an honest man with the courage of his convictions, and not a blatant false and unrepentant propagandist playing to the extremist rabble within right wing US Christianity, he would not behave as he does.

But he ISN'T and he DOES.

He will never change. Being attacked by evil 'atheopaths' like myself makes him even more proud of his unChristian behaviour. Apparently being exposed by You Know Who as an extremely hypocritical and vociferous blogger with totalitarian tendencies will earn him some brownie points from Jesus. Or at least I assume that is the motivation.

Unless of course he is simply desperately trying to rescue his severely damaged online reputation.

Today's 'railing' was started by Bob. Not that a simple fact like that troubles the anonymous low-life who visit Bob's facebook hate page.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby Peter Henderson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:03 am

I noticed Sorenson commented on a CMI article a week or so ago, I think attacking Christians who accepted evolution.
Peter Henderson
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Jordanstown, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby InfernalTank » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:18 am

apparently he said this in a recently deleted post "I must add, though, that militant atheists are becoming more antagonistic, and I believe the time is coming when they believe they are doing the world a service by killing Christians."
InfernalTank
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 1:51 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 am

InfernalTank wrote:apparently he said this in a recently deleted post "I must add, though, that militant atheists are becoming more antagonistic, and I believe the time is coming when they believe they are doing the world a service by killing Christians."


Well I am in England not New York, and I use a wheelchair, so I would have pretty poor job attacking him physically was I so motivated.

Not that the world would be a worse place if there were less liars and hypocrites in positions of influence or perceived influence disseminating pseudo-science or other lies and pro-actively posting bile and false accusations online. .
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby InfernalTank » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
InfernalTank wrote:apparently he said this in a recently deleted post "I must add, though, that militant atheists are becoming more antagonistic, and I believe the time is coming when they believe they are doing the world a service by killing Christians."


Well I am in England not New York, and I use a wheelchair, so I would have pretty poor job attacking him physically was I so motivated.

Not that the world would be a worse place if there were less liars and hypocrites in positions of influence or perceived influence disseminating pseudo-science or other lies and pro-actively posting bile and false accusations online. .


bob just said you want to kill all creationists
InfernalTank
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 1:51 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 am

InfernalTank wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:
InfernalTank wrote:apparently he said this in a recently deleted post "I must add, though, that militant atheists are becoming more antagonistic, and I believe the time is coming when they believe they are doing the world a service by killing Christians."


Well I am in England not New York, and I use a wheelchair, so I would have pretty poor job attacking him physically was I so motivated.

Not that the world would be a worse place if there were less liars and hypocrites in positions of influence or perceived influence disseminating pseudo-science or other lies and pro-actively posting bile and false accusations online. .


bob just said you want to kill all creationists


He's an evil man whose whole purpose in life is to provoke and falsely smear people. Since I use a wheelchair and have a grade 3 pressure sore and need to be on bedrest most of the time, I cannot waste any more of my time on this hypocrite in Christian clothing right now.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 am

Had time for the following email:


"Extreme libel by an extremist liar Christian who is motivated by hate.

Comedy Bob Sorensen (BS to his friends I expect) has finally lost it. He has decided that I am a Nazi. Because I disagree with his online behaviour and his repeated false claims.
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ution.html
(including the link to the most recent comments at this thread where Sorensen has indulged in a piece of vile libel in red ink)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=570)

If you do NOT think this article is beneath contempt, feel free to let me know. Explaining precisely why.

Sorensen's behaviour reminds me of news broadcasts from North Korea when foreign countries are mentioned."


PS The stench of HYPOCRISY from Sorensen is unbearable and toxic. He previously accused me of 'misrepresenting' Ken Ham - but never ever proved that, because it was a lie. Yet he has written annotations in red beside my words of last night, blatantly twisting everything in order to smear me as being like Hitler.

Words cannot express the absolute contempt I feel for this pathetic bigot.

These fundamentalists 'know' they are always 'right' and are thus apparently unteachable and utterly closed-minded. Their hatred for all who challenge their nonsense online claims is palpable.

He wants to shut me up. God or nature will have to do that.

I will mostly ignore any further nonsense from this sad 'Christian' liar. I doubt he could scrape the barrel any more. Even his followers don't seem too impressed this time.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hypocrite Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"... I wanted you to see how hate makes people incapable of reason. -CBB".
Nobody - except some young earth creationist bigots (fans of Joseph Goebbels perhaps) - has ever accused me of being incapable of reason.

Hate has made Sorensen incapable of ever being truthful or of ever acknowledging his hypocrisy and other online wickedness.

His claim that I have referred in my recent posts here to the 'death' of liars (like Sorensen) is a grotesque LIE. The phrase "worthy of death" is ENTIRELY Sorensen's own malicious invention - and bears no relation to what I actually wrote. I want less liars to reach positions of influence. I want those who have done so to lose their influence and their power.

I'm sure that Sorensen is causing immense damage to Christianity (though not to extremism).

I agree that Nate's comment did not summarise entirely accurately the false claims Sorensen is making about me (unless he has seen comments that I have not seen).

Sorensen's obscenity was to pretend that I think that all people I don't like need to be 'killed'. I never said any such thing (I did hint at it in relation to members of Islamic State, and nobody else - I also said here last week that I would not lump in YECs with those murderous fanatics unless there was a reason to do so and I have not seen one so far).

I thought Sorensen was capable of 'reason'?

Funny how he always fails to understand my words and ends up twisting them beyond recognition.


PS Randy Hetchler sounds like a thug if he likes Sorensen's hypocritical lying.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby Peter Henderson » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 am

Might be of interest Ashley. Petersen has also appeared on this discussion thread:

https://www.facebook.com/GodOnTheSlide/ ... tif_t=like
Peter Henderson
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Jordanstown, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Peter Henderson wrote:Might be of interest Ashley. Petersen has also appeared on this discussion thread:

https://www.facebook.com/GodOnTheSlide/ ... tif_t=like



I think Sorensen and Petersen, for all their bravado, are bad liars (in both senses of that phrase).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Mendacious moron and YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:31 pm

The sun rose this morning and Bob Sorensen has been lying again:
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... pular.html

Sorensen is upset about something I've said again - regarding THIS lame article which he flagged on his facebook page over the weekend:
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/fact-c ... sil-layers

I made the factual comment (see the end part - PS and two Addenda - of my last post at the Ken Ham Rabble Rouser thread, timed at 23.55 BST on 5 October) that the article did NOT actually quote VERBATIM anything that Bill Nye said during his famous debate with Ken Ham. It doesn't. Yet the article was seeking to persuade hardline Christians that Nye told a 'huge lie'.

But Bob is UPSET about my factual comment.

Comments like that challenge his authority and his online authoritarianism. So my comment must be trashed (in order to try and re-build HIS reputation using bad logic and false or irrelevant arguments)! Factual comments like that are not on!

Such comments are 'moving the goalposts'!!! They are 'special pleading'!!!

What a mendacious egotistical moron this so-called 'Christian' is.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen HATES knowledge and understanding

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:30 pm

And loves LIES and CONFUSION.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atheism- ... 1873982784 (See the thread with a photo of Dawkins at the top of it, as mentioned in another thread here last night - there's been an interesting discussion showing that some creationists CAN think and CAN learn something.)
Then 'The Question Evolution Project' shows up.
"The evolutionist argument is a straw man."

NOBODY has agreed with him. So he has then RUN AWAY. After one further passing shot that adds NOTHING except to display hypocrisy and dishonesty:
"If you're studying psychology, you should study how logical fallacies like ad hominem, straw man and poisoning the well are sneaky tactics for manipulation, and how some of us do not fall for them."


PS at 2.58 am on 11 Oct - I stand corrected, Sorensen hasn't quite finished. He's not an ape even if he apes the likes of Jonathan Sarfati, Ken Ham and Stuart Burgess. (Do chimps think humans are a kind of ape I wonder.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9053
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests