YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Bob thinks Ham is going to "win" (?) the debate very easily:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/quest ... ye-112408/
Peter Henderson

Postby InfernalTank » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:17 am

InfernalTank

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Unmitigated propaganda. QED.
a_haworthroberts

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:04 pm

This is NOT new - but Ashley Brewer of the 'Question Evolution Project' is hawking it on the AiG Facebook page and on Ken Ham's Facebook page. Why? Merely because the short film was apparently narrated by Bill Nye.

Never mind that Anthony Watts accepts millions of years and also wrote as an Update:
"Some commenters are taking away far more than intended from this essay. Therefore I am repeating this caveat I posted in my first essay where I concentrated on the video editing and stagecraft issues:
I should make it clear that I’m not doubting that CO2 has a positive radiative heating effect in our atmosphere, due to LWIR re-radiation, that is well established by science. What I am saying is that Mr. Gore’s Climate Reality Project did a poor job of demonstrating an experiment, so poor in fact that they had to fabricate portions of the presentation, and that the experiment itself (if they actually did it, we can’t tell) would show a completely different physical mechanism than what actually occurs in our atmosphere.
No broader take away (other than the experiment was faked and fails) was intended, expressed or implied – Anthony".

http://wattsupwiththat.com/climate-fail ... xperiment/

Ms Ashley is SCRAPING THE BARREL. Therefore I conclude that she is an ideal member of the team at the QEP.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 am

a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/01 ... s-and.html
I assume the 'creation science' alternative to this is "any date which is older than the Bible must be immediately and permanently rejected regardless of any and all evidence". If so, their version is much simpler than the version they allege that old Earthers regularly use (eg "assume that you know everything about what happened in the past" ie just like Ken Ham says God does). It must be a case of Occam's Razor one assumes.

Clearly Bob somehow ended up reading my comments at the time about this as made to John, I assume because John replied and Bob read that and saw my message below it. I assume, since he does not either quote from my response or refute it, that he has decided that it is much easier simply to post John's diatribe and endorse the tactics on display within it.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Is it possible to have a civilised discussion with a young earth creationist?

Please judge for yourselves.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... omments=73
"The BCSE forum is a place for bigoted, angry anti-creationists to spew venom, make remarks that do appalling violence to logic, and commit flagrant libel. Some of the participants have been shown that calling someone a liar because the person speaks against evolutionism actually make the accuser into the liar! Yet they persist protecting fundamentalist evolutionism and reacting with illogical emotionalism. - CBB"

You may wish to consider:
- does Cowboy Bob Sorensen aka CBB address ANY of my claims about the Bible in this thread, or any of the evidence against claims in YEC Jonathan Sarfati's 2010 book in eg the blog I linked to in the preceding post?
- did he provide any examples (posted by myself preferably) of the bad behaviour he says he deplores at the British Centre for Science Education community forum?
- was my behaviour in this thread acceptable, and was Bob's acceptable and a good Christian testimony?
- do you approve of the behaviour by the young earth creationist Christians who post here (a site I believe was set up by Cowboy Bob)?
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

EDIT - a Steven Poole has just added the following:
""The lack of integrity of the BCSE forum is well known. I'm surprised that it hasn't been shut down for all the libel on there."---Cowboy Bob.
Bob, I've read enough of your website rants to think it amusing that you would complain about anyone else being guilty of libel. You excel at censoring any post which exposes your own misdeeds, you make false claims about them, and by your misuse of the Bible regularly embarrass those of us who care about what the scriptures actually say.
Yes, I usually just ignore your behavior and move on but today I reached my limit. I pray that the Lord would change your heart and that you'd start listening to the scriptures without imposing your favorite propaganda into it."

PS
Poole has added:
"Interesting: "The BCSE forum is a place for bigoted, angry anti-creationists to spew venom, make remarks that do appalling violence to logic, and commit flagrant libel."
I find it fascinating that he would post such a rant when The Question Evolution Project webpage is basically a place where bigoted, angry anti-evolutionists spew venom, make remarks that do appalling violence to logic, and commit flagrant libel.
Aren't double-standards fun?
Now, the only question is how long it will take before my comments are censored. (Yes, double-standards are fun.)"

I wonder whether Poole posted at TQEP and got almost instantly banned, and then libelled when he could not defend himself ...
a_haworthroberts

Non-conversations with Cowardly Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:29 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/03 ... nists.html

Is Cowboy Bob Sorensen simply a coward (for refusing ever to talk TO me but freely talking ABOUT me - he calls me 'haywire' - behind my back)? Or is Cowboy Bob simply arrogant ie it is beneath him to speak to me - but he freely whinges about me behind my back on his blog page? Or perhaps he is BOTH cowardly AND arrogant? What do others think?

Of course if Bob would kindly offer an EXAMPLE of his complaint against me (ie that I once used the word 'liar' inappropriately concerning him or another young earth creationist) I would gladly address it. I can safely bet that he will do NO such thing however... It is much easier to fling around unspecified allegations and indulge in name-calling! How Christ-like.

Oh, and his total FAILURE to answer my question below* proves that Bob Sorensen is a liar, full stop. He accused me of 'misrepresentation'. His accusation was FALSE.

This goes onto the BCSE community forum. I have been advised to ignore Bob's antics. Sorry, but he is impossible to ignore. I would deprive myself of enjoyment.

"This message is being sent to young Earth creationist Christians ONLY. Nobody else.
Please see:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/03 ... se-uk.html
"A small example of the misrepresentation, libel and defamation fest on the BSCE [sic] forums."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=900
Will Cowboy Bob kindly EXPLAIN for the benefit of fellow young Earth creationists and also myself exactly WHAT 'misrepresentation' my highlighted comments contained? I genuinely do not know.
I am afraid that silence from Bob will be taken to indicate that he is unable to do this, and that he makes untruthful statements about opponents that he cannot subsequently defend - thus I would advise him against ignoring this challenge.
I maintain that when responding rather sarcastically to a Ken Ham blog post of December 2012 regarding geologist David Montgomery I misrepresented precisely NO-ONE.
The onus is on Cowboy Bob to SHOW - not assert, SHOW - otherwise.
Ken Ham believes in and practises indoctrination of young people in churches. He gets them to repeat after him "If there really was a global Flood, we would find billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the Earth". He is proud of what he does.
Ham calls activity this 'rescuing our kids', but he also indoctrinates them against ANY science, and any science based rebuttals, that in any way contradict or undermine a literalistic reading of Genesis.
Or is Bob going to tell the world again that I am 'misrepresenting' Mr Ham?
Come on now Mr Sorensen - defend yourself.
Not with assertions but with facts."
[this message was sent to Bob and others on 10 March]
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen and his ilk

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 am

2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV): "For we live by faith, not by sight."

Faith:
- that scientific evidence confirms Genesis creation only (but if anybody fails to admit this they are lying and suppressing the truth).
Sight:
- I've seen no evidence for millions of years, evolution or the big bang;
- I've never seen God betray a true Christian;
- young Earth or biblical creationists do not ever lie (I certainly don't);
- if I do happen to see anything that shows me to be wrong in ANY way, I will categorise it simply as Satan launching yet another attack on the Word of God and therefore as something to be dismissed out of hand and ignored.
a_haworthroberts

Liar and Fraud Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Sorensen knows zilch about science and everything about dishonest propaganda. He is hawking various new YEC big bang denial blogs on his blog page (the authors Faulkner and Coppedge have not fully agreed with each other this week but details like that probably do not concern this cowboy propagandist).

He is also spouting on CMI's Facebook the line "More running off at the mouth before they do thorough investigation. You'd think they'd learn from other hurried pronouncements that became embarrassments. But then, the Big Bang will continue to evolve since facts keep contradicting it. -CBB". Of course he fails to explain what 'facts' he is sounding off about. And my understanding is that this research paper has NOT been rushed but has been in preparation since 2012. And that this finding confirms previous models and does not currently require any significant 'evolution' of the theory.

Thus I believe that Sorensen's comments on Facebook are 100% FALSE.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/03 ... owave.html
I cannot cut and paste from this but it ignores this week's reported findings and simply offers a brief potted history based largely on an earlier Danny Faulkner article - and then flags a new 2014, highly technical, article also by Faulkner that we all know Sorensen (like me) does not understand*. But he accepts it on faith rather like he would if he thought it was divinely inspired. He may even assume - incorrectly - that this article is a further response by Faulkner to Monday's news ...

*EDIT at 21.10 pm - in fact Sorensen does admit (on his own Facebook page): "This is a hardcore science article, not for the faint of heart. I did not understand much of it myself but used it for people who want that kind of thing. -CBB". There's no such disclaimer on his actual blog post though.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Yet more blatant Sorensen hypocrisy

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =1&theater
"These scientists are making unsupportable assertions and assumptions based on their worldview".

NO. Bob Sorensen is doing THAT.

I cannot believe he is so stupid that he does this purely by accident. He is a self-employed liar.

I suspect that one or two YECs privately consider him an embarrassment. Though of course Sarfati and Ham appear to think he is doing the Lord's work - presumably because he lies for the Truth.
a_haworthroberts

Cowboy Bob Sorensen - COMPULSIVE LIAR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:04 am

Two night's ago I told Cowboy Bob Sorensen by email (not copied elsewhere but I still have the messages) to 'Man Up or Shut Up'.

Unfortunately Cowboy Bob Sorensen is a COMPULSIVE LIAR FOR JESUS and has inadvisably done NEITHER. I guess he is angry that I EXPOSE his lies on a part of the internet that he cannot censor. This part:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=525

Bob (who also calls himself 'Piltdown Superman' and 'The Question Evolution Project') regularly lies about me - sometimes using not my real name but the nickname 'Haywire' - on a part of the internet where I CANNOT DEFEND myself because he has banned comments from ALL critics.

His latest outburst?
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Some people have nothing better to do than to spend all their time on the Web and calling creationists or Christians in general "Liar!" Then they climb into their flaming clown car of hate and cry to their friends about those bad old Christians, grossly libeling and misrepresenting us. (For example, Haywire, one of my stalkers.) Charter members of the "Get a Life Club"?" (and thus his rant continues)

I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN BELOW* THAT I DID NOT, I REPEAT, NOT 'MISREPRESENT' YOUNG EARTH CREATIONISTS IN THE EXAMPLE THAT THE COWBOY DREDGED UP FROM 2012. I TOLD HIM TO TRY AND PROVE OTHERWISE. HE DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO SO - UNSURPRISING SINCE HE LIED AND HE KNOWS IT. SO I TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP.

YET, TODAY, HE CONTINUES TO LIE HIS HEAD OFF - AND ACCUSES ME YET AGAIN OF 'MISREPRESENTATION'.

BOB IS A LYING, MUDSLINGING, BIGOT WHO HAS CARVED HIMSELF A SECOND CAREER - ONE THAT INVOLVES LIBELLING PEOPLE HE HAS NEVER MET.

THAT IS NOT MISREPRESENTATION. IT IS SAD REALITY.

HE DOES NOT LIKE PEOPLE STANDING UP TO HIM. EVEN WORSE IF THOSE DOING SO ACTUALLY MANAGE TO EXPOSE HIS CLUMSY LIES AND SCIENCE DENIAL.

THUS HE RESORTS TO AD HOMINEMS ABOUT THEM.

Here is another example of his all too typical behaviour and general lack of respect (note my suggestion of 1 March that his behaviour HARMS Christianity by making it appeal only to DISHONEST people):
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... omments=73

I do not believe I have EVER knowingly 'misrepresented' a single young Earth creationist.

The truth about most of them is sufficient.

Here in the UK my (limited) personal experience suggests that there are VERY FEW Christians who behave ANYTHING like Mr Sorensen. I can respect the Christians I have met; indeed I used to share their faith (but I would never accept modern YEC dogma in a million years).

Cowboy Bob Sorensen needs to UNDERSTAND that by associating me with 'trolls' and 'psychopaths' he will make me all the more DETERMINED to EXPOSE any future LIES by him (whether about me or not about me). At the BCSE community forum or (if appropriate) by email.

I have both the time AND the motivation to do this - and he is not going to shut me up! So it is in his interests to STOP the hate and the lying.

In case he is REFUSING to even read emails from me (but I usually show them at the BCSE community forum which I know he visits) I suggest that honest YECs who care about the reputation of Christianity and who are reading this draw this message to Bob's urgent attention.

* emails sent earlier this week, copied to fellow YECs, which are reproduced in this thread.
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen - TOTAL HYPOCRITE

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Email as just sent to BS and other YECs only:

Bob Sorensen: EVIL, LIAR, FRAUD, COWARD

New Sorensen tirade here:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman ("The "Good without God"
crowd likes to call people that they dislike "liars" (such as my
stalker, Haywire, and others) without evidence.")

The day he stops lying about me on facebook or in his blogs will be
the day I stop telling other young Earth creationists/Christians about
his unchristian behaviour.

The man has been exposed - by his own sinful behaviour - as a complete
hypocrite. Facts are facts.

If you don't believe me - examine ALL the evidence shown in my recent
emails and in the attached thread that I HAVE PRESENTED ABUNDANT
EVIDENCE OF MR SORENSEN'S DAILY LIES ABOUT ME AND HE IS LYING - AGAIN -
BY CLAIMING THAT I HAVE PRESENTED 'NO' EVIDENCE.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=525

What a total hypocrite he is.

EDIT (in the early hours of Monday UK time). The reference to 'my stalker Haywire' has now disappeared ...
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen - TOTAL HYPOCRITE

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 pm

A further message after I discovered more overnight Sorensen hypocrisy on his facebook hate page:

Cowardly Bob also wrote the following on his facebook page 10 hours'
ago. Glad to hear he is reading my emails even though he does not have
the courage to reply to them.

"Haywire the stalker went ballistic about this. He was kind enough to
give me proof of his libel in writing, which he sent to many people in
e-mail. The only purpose of this would be to hurt my reputation in the
eyes of decent people. Unfortunately for him, Haywire already has a
reputation of someone who is not to be taken seriously. Ironically, he
proved (again) that he is a stalker, and that the section of an article
quoted in the OP is correct about psychopaths (in this case, an
atheopath) is correct. -CBB, laughing at irony and foolishness".

The difference here is that Cowardly Bob LIES about me. By contrast my
justified name-calling of him is the unvarnished TRUTH. The TRUTH that
is in my recent emails and on the thread at the BCSE community forum.

By contrast the FALSEHOODS (and censorship of the full picture) are on
Sorensen's hate pages, where I cannot present my side because he banned
me the minute I went there to correct some previous lies (details are
on the BCSE community forum).

He by contrast CAN comment at the BCSE community forum - but he dares
not because he is a total liar and a total hypocrite who had been
exposed. Thus he dares not.

He needs to repent otherwise he will go to hell. If hell exists.

I am indeed hurting Sorensen's 'reputation'. Simply by exposing the
fact that he has FALSELY claimed twice that I 'misrepresent' young
Earth creationists and also FALSELY claimed more than once that I call
him a 'liar' without presenting any evidence of this sad reality.

I have presented ABUNDANT evidence that the man is a lying hypocrite -
but he HIDES this evidence from the sad people who like his blogs and
facebook page.

He will not get rid of me unless and until he starts to behave like a
real Christian.

Yes I am a 'stalker' who is out to expose Bob's total hypocrisy and
endless lies. That is not a crime. I do not care about my reputation.
He cares about his though.

I do know that I have NEVER lied about Sorensen and that all his
attempts to prove otherwise - behind my back - have FAILED. What I care
about is Sorensen's hate and hypocrisy, and how he lumps me in with
various other people who may have behaved dishonestly for all I know. I
find his behaviour exceptionally distasteful. He will not - it would
appear - listen to ANYBODY. He is unteachable. Unless a copy recipient
can make him see sense?

No I am not a 'troll' or a 'psychopath'. Just a thorn in the side of a
man who has chosen to make a second career of spewing lies, hate and
falsehoods online against ANYBODY who dares to disagree with his
bigoted propaganda.
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen - FAKE

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman (rant of five hours' ago)

"From the "Feel the Love" division ...". No Bob - it's NOT Love it's Judgment. After you have called me a liar online in the past and I have shown your claims to be false. There are NO flaws in my quoted comments, and NO 'misrepresentation'. Just the truth about you and your hate sites. "Censored and banned beforehand." YES - Sorensen or one of his heavies censored and banned the person - and THEN attacked them. COWARDS.

I think Bob is on his way to the hell he believes in. Despite my attempts to stop him LYING about critics and DECEIVING Christians that he does not in fact deserve censure for his evil online behaviour past and present.

He will not listen to ANYBODY.

Bob dishes out bigotry but cannot cope when he gets some in return. At least my 'bigotry' is true.

He has been found out by the person he dare not speak to.

All you ever get on Bob's pages is HIS opinion of me and others he has banned - because he BANS any criticism especially when it is truthful. Thus he deserves to be 'stalked' across the internet by many people. People - if they are out there - who care about honesty, fairness and basic facts. A pity more Christians don't challenge his dishonesty and stereo-typical ranting about people he does not like.

I would be reacting the same way if his new rant had named me by the way.

http://forums.bcseweb.org.uk/
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists