YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Ashley Kapowza - LIAR FOR JESUS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 am

http://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"I doubt he'd accept. He's making claims on forums that he's been trying to debate with Jason for weeks. He's also whining on these forums about being "censored." He has many threads dedicated to slandering Jason, Bob, and it looks like I'm next since I dared to call him out on his ignorance. It's cool. He can do whatever. Our purpose still stands erect and won't budge. I don't have the time he has to obsess as he does. Pray for him, guys. He really needs it (Me too for personal reasons if you would.)
Since Mr. Ashley Stalkerface has commanded Jason to, "Put up or shut up", I offer the same advice. The challenge is dealt, let's respond accordingly, Mr. Ashley.
~Ashley"

I am neither 'ignorant' nor making any false claims. Your hero is the one who makes baseless accusations - and when I challenge him to back them up plays games, and then runs away when I ask him questions (hence his challenging me to a 'formal debate' is a total charade because he knows he has ALREADY lost an attempted debate at his blog by DELETING my posts, failing to address their content, banning me, and calling me names).

Since Jason has NOT 'put up' at the BCSE community forum, at his blog, by email, or at TQEP, I suggest that he should now shut UP about me.

Cowboy Bob - I am not afraid to enter your lair. This is my first ever Facebook post. But will Jason ask for my post to be censored?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3220
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3153&start=225
Exodus 20:16 - "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbour."
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 am

My post just now is NOW on the TQEP Facebook page. I have a photo to prove it.

The question is HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
a_haworthroberts

TEQP - serial liars for Jesus

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 am

It's gone already.

And they are badmouthing Mat Hunt as well.

My email response, just sent, will be reproduced at the Petersen thread.

http://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
http://answersforhope.com/a-challenge-f ... h-roberts/
a_haworthroberts

Postby mathunt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Yep, I saw that. They don't like unmoderated comments where people can actually defend themselves
mathunt

YEC Bob Sorensen - more rudeness and dishonesty

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Sorensen has posted this on the QEP Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"I was just informed that he's been spamming people again, and I was on a "reply all" where someone told him to "give it a rest". These are not the actions of a sane person. And HE makes the rules, they have to be on HIS turf under HIS terms, thereby pretending that he will be honest, and implying (despite your credentials) that Jason is dishonest. -CBB"
What Sorensen calls 'spamming' was me exposing Petersen's blatant dishonesty. There's nothing insane about exposing lies, particularly when you are on the receiving end of them.
And his claim that the 'debate' had to be on 'my' turf is a blatant, dirty, LIE. I tried to debate Petersen on HIS blog - I was censored and banned. Last night I posted on the TQEP Facebook page - I was INSTANTLY banned by the delightful Ashley Kapowza. The email message from Facebook, informing me of the ban, was FORWARDED to Bob, Jason, and also Mark Edon - as PROOF that I tried to discuss Jason's behaviour on THEIR turf and was TWICE BANNED.

SORENSEN IS AN EVIL LIAR. And Petersen is a fool or worse.

There WAS a 'please give it a rest' email from Paul Braterman. My reply was "I will give it rest when Jason gives it a rest, Paul. You don't have to read it". (I could be wrong but I think Jason probably WILL now give it a rest.)
Paul then sent a further email to me only where he wrote (not marked confidential): "He never will give it a rest. You are giving him a platform, especially when this spills over onto forums. It's called "feeding the troll"."
Seems like confirmation Paul would have thought that a 'formal debate' with Petersen would have been a bad idea. I was never tempted.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Liar YEC Issac Bourne

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 pm

"I have just posted the following comment under this (whether it will remain visible is another question):
http://yecheadquarters.org/?p=1561#comment-1462
"The chimp is just ONE species of all the different species of primate which have ever lived. The common ancestor lived at a time when there were no 'chimps'.
I don't understand what on earth your second picture is trying to say. What is your point?""

The moronic fraud Issac Bourne has now DELETED my comment without notification and without explanation - along with two others by a Neil Yoder notified to me by automatic email.
http://yecheadquarters.org/?p=1561#respond
Here are the Yoder comments (though the email does not show the whole comment):
"Your claim that evolutionists use the term common ancestor to avoid “turning people off” is just your usual baseless ignorance.
“Common Ancestor” = Original primordial ancestor of modern life forms across all taxonomic categories. (sorry about the big words, Ikester)
“Primates/Hominids” = Man’s (relatively) recent ancestry.
Quite a large difference. . Funny you seem not even aware of the term “Hominidae/Hominid” that is technically the correct term…";
"Btw Ikester – as for your second little creative graphics effort:
“How does one debate something that has no evidence?”
…..One “debates” it by pointing out it’s lack, or NONEXISTENCE of evidence. DUH, hello??? Is that hard to understand???
I’m sure these responses will be met with your usual display of cowardly ignorance by deleting them or issuing some hilarrious “BAN!” notice, thus “winning the debate” for creation, correct??"

Yes, Neil - sadly CORRECT."

I tried to challenge Bourne's censorship just now. I was greeted with the message 'Access Denied You have either been deemed a spammer, time waster, or a trouble maker.'

Are these the actions of a sane person?
a_haworthroberts

The sheer idiocy of Sorensen and Petersen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

http://answersforhope.com/god-answers-p ... ange-ways/

Sorensen:
"I’ve had discussions with creationists who have had the misfortune of encountering him. They were so impressed with his intellect, arguments and character that everything he sends to them goes right into the “spam” folder. If they even know it’s there, he’s given an “oh, him” response."
Misfortune is right! I can see through them. No wonder they send all my comments to the 'spam' folder ie they censor them. They cannot handle my arguments. I am of no propaganda use to them because I tell the TRUTH about them. Thus most YECs IGNORE me. But a few try to tell BLATANT LIES about me. The only people fooled by those lies are other misguided or blatantly dishonest YEC fundamentalists.

Petersen:
"That is the sum of how I feel. Since he has declined my debate challenge and instead wants to engage(Like our supposed “common ancestors” in a poop throwing fest I just don’t feel that I can take him seriously. I believe that if he had confidence that his rant could withstand a response to me in a formal setting that doesn’t allow him to try to drag the discussion into a lower level of discourse."
You have RUN AWAY from EVERY discussion Jason. My attempt to discuss your claims was entirely serious. But you prefer to depict me as 'obsessed' because you need an excuse to RUN AWAY (whilst offering me a so-called 'formal' debate that you knew I would refuse because of your prior blatant dishonesty and evasiveness towards me when I tried to debate you).
The pompous Petersen should also recall that the insults started with him NOT me: http://answersforhope.com/online-atheis ... omment-101
I haved NEVER had a 'higher' level of discourse from Petersen.
a_haworthroberts

Petersen et al - AGAIN

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

More garbage from Jason 'Victory is Mine!' Petersen:

http://answersforhope.com/a-challenge-f ... h-roberts/
"I read through it and got a good laugh. I still find it strange that Ashley states he has thoroughly refuted my Question Evolution post(It was mostly a rant.) yet is unwilling to defend it in an open formal debate. I know that they think that we have common ancestors with monkeys, but I do not have time to participate in an endless poop flinging fest nor do I want to feel tempted to stoop down to his level. I saw an email this morning where someone from BCSE asked Ashley to “give it a rest” because he keeps sending emails of his “responses” to me to a bunch of people who aren’t even involved."

IF MY RESPONSES BY EMAIL WERE NOT THE TRUTH YOU WOULD REFUTE THEM JASON.

But you are so dishonest that an email to you ONLY would be ignored or else twisted for the benefit of your dishonest, childish, followers.

"I still find it strange that Ashley states he has thoroughly refuted my Question Evolution post(It was mostly a rant.) yet is unwilling to defend it in an open formal debate." I find it STRANGE that Jason will NOT deal with my refutation (which he has also hidden from view) in any NORMAL discourse either on HIS website, or on THIS website, or by email (instead he insists on a 'formal debate' on a load of things that I have never even said). There's nowt so queer as folk.

I note also THIS comment, made more than six hours ago, by our friend Mister Gordons who is still plugging away at the other thread:
"I googled it and found the thread. Couldn’t stand the ego trip and left a few comments. Since going there lost me some points of IQ I won’t go back there."

And does anyone understand this effort by Sorensen?:
"People of this ilk are fond of making accusations and dodging the issues, but your observation about the ad hominem attack was spot on, and they cannot change the fact. Also, degrees and edjamakation do not prove that someone is “intellectual” (a subjective and arbitrary assessment). I have managed to spank both of them in regards to logic in the past, and many people have observed that both are disingenuous. Yes, it’s best to move on to people who are more inclined to be intellectually honest and somewhat rational."
Bob has NEVER 'spanked' me I am pleased to say. He HAS accused me of lying but I FULLY REFUTED his claims and he then gave up (the details are in this thread and I will point anybody who is curious to exactly what I am referring to).
a_haworthroberts

Postby theealex » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm

'Mr Gordons' and Bob are the same person as far as I know.

Ashley, I'd recommend walking away - Bob is literally insane, and Jason isn't much better. They're a duo of cretins, and you should brush their dust off your shoes and stop giving them the oxygen of publicity.
theealex

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Alex

Thanks for the advice. However, my role in this (very recent disagreements with Jason) has been more reactive than pro-active. And you have written blog posts about both of them (and Jason about you) http://anatheistviewpoint.wordpress.com/!

However, I DO want an end to it. I DID suggest a 'truce' earlier this week.

On your claim that Mr/Mister Gordons is Bob - I'm reminded you made it here on 2 February http://eyeonicr.wordpress.com/2013/01/3 ... debunking/ - what do you base your claim on?

Ashley
a_haworthroberts

Postby cathy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm

However, I DO want an end to it. I DID suggest a 'truce' earlier this week.

Ashley you are still crediting creationists with far to much intellect, reason and decency. You are in danger. Be careful.
cathy

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
Apparently Petersen is writing a book.
a_haworthroberts

LIAR Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

""Cowboy Bob - I am not afraid to enter your lair. This is my first ever Facebook post. But will Jason ask for my post to be censored?"
My "lair"? Use loaded words MUCH, Hay? Guess what? Jason doesn't need to ask for your posts to be censored, he's an admin with full authority. Like our Ashley. And others who may wish to remain anonymous. When I got here, your rant was hidden, maybe you were banned already, or the system got you for spam. And no, your outright libel, defamation and lies have been on record for all to see.
You have also been told repeatedly that we do not want to give publicity to that den of hateful children that you hang out with. You posted links despite our warnings. Bye, spammer."

Sorensen is evil.

He knows that Jason lied about me and that he REFUSED ALL my efforts to DEBATE his claims, whilst claiming it was ME who failed to debate and gave Jason a 'victory'.

What's a 'spammer' Bob? Someone who exposes creationist lies? And MUST be censored and instantly banned as a consequence?

If Bob had the bottle he would come onto THIS lair (it's not my lair) and try and defend his behaviour. I expect to see a pig with wings first.

ALL I posted was true 'libel' and true 'defamation'.

Whereas Cowboy Bob frequently posts lying libel and lying defamation.

I do not give in to intimidation from New York or anywhere else.
a_haworthroberts

Postby Brian Jordan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Ashley, could you please make a bit more of an effort to indicate and attribute quotes? There's a perfectly good quoting system on the forum. As it is, it's difficult to see who is ranting about whom.
Thanks.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Brian Jordan wrote:Ashley, could you please make a bit more of an effort to indicate and attribute quotes? There's a perfectly good quoting system on the forum. As it is, it's difficult to see who is ranting about whom.
Thanks.

Sorry if this sounds a bit terse, but is there anything ELSE I am doing wrong on this community forum in your eyes, Brian?

I'm not sure what you are asking me to do that I did not do. It should have been clear that I was quoting Sorensen who began by quoting PART of my censored Facebook comment at TQEP. If you asking WHERE exactly on the page he ranted, it was under this opening comment made on Tuesday: "Will Mr. Ashley Haworth-Roberts accept my challenge? We shall see! ~Jason".

I've had a stressful week and I seem to be getting as much criticism from BCSE contributors (you, Paul Braterman and Alex) as from lying creationists.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists