YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Pure evil and hellbound

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:49 am

The lying fascist opened his big mouth again:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Dangel Bagel deigned to favor us with an explanation — which shows his stupidity and desperation to hate:
"The hatred was calling people who you choose to disagree with 'zombies'." Sorry, demoniac, but you conveniently ignored the truth (and I bet you're covering up for thinking it was all about you): [link to this page]''''

I didn't read the article (Sorensen's and the stuff that he linked to) because I could see that it was a hate article - on what is a hate website. I never claimed that I had read it. All I said was this:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52646&hilit=hate+post#p52646

I am not stupid and I am not a liar. Yes, I do hate Sorensen. I hate Satan too - for similar reasons.

''I bet you're covering up for thinking it was all about you''. Before God I am doing no such thing and Sorensen is evil and deranged for making such an absurd suggestion. The cowardly fraud with the fragile ego is HIM.

Besides the lying fascist Sorensen - in a part of his hate article that he isn't quoting - wrote: ''Devious Darwinists seem to be trying to make intellectual zombies of the public''. He wasn't talking there about ideas he was talking about PEOPLE.

The demoniacs are the LIARS. Sorensen, Long and co.

I am not and have never been a liar.

Any rational person not consumed by hatred and a slave to the Father of Lies (as these people are) will readily discern that the ultimate purpose of all Sorensen's internet pages is hatred. (And those who are consumed by the same kind of hatred, and who accept malicious claims at face value despite the Bible saying 'test all things', might like his pages.)
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive hate-monger

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 am

I expect Sorensen or one of his henchmen will launch yet another cowardly attack against me while I am sleeping.
a_haworthroberts

Foaming at the mouth liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:03 pm

''The Bible likens hate to murder. I have said that Hatewire wants me dead because he made it clear that he hates other creationists and me. But that tinhorn also says he does not want me dead. Who is the liar, him or Jesus? I'm believing the Creator of the universe. -CBB''
I know the truth and the hatemonger Sorensen does not. As I have repeatedly informed him, I want him alive - and exposed and disgraced as a pathological liar and not a genuine repentant Christian. (I have said that CMI should shun him.)
''Good thing we are not accountable to his god, because his god is himself. He even prays to himself.''
''Oh yeah, he claims he's not stupid but he must have psychic (psychotic) powers. "I didn't read the article (Sorensen's and the stuff that he linked to) because I could see that it was a hate article - on what is a hate website. I never claimed that I had read it." He "knows" it's hate speech without reading. No, he's not stupid. He's a blithering idiot and plays the part of God. No wonder nobody cares what he thinks.
http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... 8#p52649''
The lying fool Tapia is wilfully ignoring that Sorensen's article also stated: ''Devious Darwinists seem to be trying to make intellectual zombies of the public'' ie he wasn't talking there about ideas he was talking about PEOPLE - which is what the title of his article (and the illustration) would lead rational people to assume.

This page of Sorensen's is a hate page, not a Christian one.

Just as I said.

It is run and supported by liars, cowards, hate-mongers and frauds.

Who are going to hell. Revelation 21:8.

PS A couple of typical dictionary definitions of the word 'zombie'. 'A corpse said to be revived by witchcraft' or 'A frightening creature that is a dead person who has been brought back to life, but without human qualities'.

These people won't go to hell for being stupid morons and thus claiming that they were only talking about 'ideas' and that I am just a 'blithering idiot'. Just for the other, deliberate sins, that I've mentioned above.

These evil people are the ones who deny global warming is a problem that needs to be tackled by significant emissions cuts. Sane, rational, truthful people do not deny this reality.
a_haworthroberts

He's whining again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:23 pm

a_haworthroberts

A question of trust

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:44 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2019/11 ... flood.html
I'd trust my eyes sooner than a young earth creationist zealot trying to make rock formations prove a 'recent worldwide flood' - because of their opinion (not shared by other Christians) that ''we should use the Bible as our starting point in science, especially sciences like geology that deal with Earth history''. (And yes I have been to Bridgnorth - I saw some of those sandstone outcrops to the south of the town in October 2001, apparently shortly before that linked article was written.)
a_haworthroberts

Evil, unrepentant, lying, and on his way to hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
'' ... cherry-picked data and suppressed science comprising climate change pseudoscience ...''.
LIAR.

Sorensen will probably get to meet James Delingpole - after they are both dead.

Greta Thunberg, should you happen to see this, don't be cowed by these lying COWARDS.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Evil, unrepentant, lying, and on his way to hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:57 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
'' ... cherry-picked data and suppressed science comprising climate change pseudoscience ...''.
LIAR.

Sorensen will probably get to meet James Delingpole - after they are both dead.

Greta Thunberg, should you happen to see this, don't be cowed by these lying COWARDS.

Nobody should judge Christianity by evil lying haters and science/reality deniers like Sorensen (young earth creationist zealots who demand you agree with them but tell lies every single week of the year).
a_haworthroberts

Hypocrite

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:48 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... ssism.html
'' ... One is so narcissistic, he plays at believing God exists but has actually made an idol with which he is comfortable — which is certainly not the God of the Bible! In fact, he consigns people to Hell because they do not believe in his version of global warming, an old earth, the Big Bang, evolution, and in my case, just for existing.''

Pot Sorensen calls a kettle a 'narcissist'. (And Pot Trump calls another kettle at the UN Summit 'two-faced' - Sorensen and Trump might meet each other in hell.)

Just the latest confirmation that Sorensen is an evil liar who will I predict never repent and will certainly spend eternity in hell. I have publicly exposed this hypocrite and liar and fake 'Christian'. And he is apoplectic.

Revelation 21:8.

Sorensen will go to thell for cowardice, hatred and pathological lying.

And also for falsely accusing me of saying things I have never said. Including the stupid idea that he will go to hell simply for existing.

The man is sick. Hatred has warped his brain.

(Since he knows he is already hellbound, why not lie about me once again - without even quoting my repeated words about precisely why he will go to hell - to fool the other haters who follow his blogs, and make him look like a hero or martyr?)
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:16 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/
So far only three people (one is Sorensen) like this hate article.
a_haworthroberts

Pure evil, beyond redemption

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:14 am

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/1 ... s-and.html
''In a similar manner, a vindictive anti-creationist calls everyone he disagrees with "liars" [LIAR], and he "proves" it by calling them liars again {NO THE PROOF IS EVERY TIME I HAVE PROVEN SORENSEN A LIAR IN THIS THREAD AND ELSEWHERE FOR NEARLY A DECADE]. It has been explained that he has not ever proven that his targets were dishonest, but only that he disagreed with them [LIAR, I HAVE REPEATEDLY PROVEN SORENSEN WILFULLY DISHONEST - INCLUDING IN THIS VERY RESPONSE WHERE HE IS AGAIN FALSELY ATTACKING ME LIKE A COWARD]; disagreement or differences on the interpretations of facts are not lying [OH YES THEY SOMETIMES ARE, INCLUDING IN SORENSEN'S LATEST HATE POST WHERE HE FALSELY DESCRIBES EXACTLY HOW I HAVE REFUTED HIS MALICIOUS LIES]. Also, he was using the fallacy of repeated assertion [NO I WAS REPEATING THE UNWELCOME TRUTH ABOUT THIS EVIL DERANGED REALITY-DENYING LIAR]. In both cases here, people were unwilling to learn [LIAR].''

Sorensen is pure evil, a pathological crazy liar, and he is going to hell.

He wants to go to hell or else he would repent of his evil behaviour (or at least attempt to).

He will have Hitler and Stalin for company.

They too were pure EVIL.

Many people hate Sorensen. But that just makes him behave even worse. He is beyond hope. He is mental. He needs to see a psychiatrist (or a Christian minister perhaps).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Pure evil, beyond redemption

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:57 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/12/educating-village-atheists-and.html
''In a similar manner, a vindictive anti-creationist calls everyone he disagrees with "liars" [LIAR], and he "proves" it by calling them liars again {NO THE PROOF IS EVERY TIME I HAVE PROVEN SORENSEN A LIAR IN THIS THREAD AND ELSEWHERE FOR NEARLY A DECADE]. It has been explained that he has not ever proven that his targets were dishonest, but only that he disagreed with them [LIAR, I HAVE REPEATEDLY PROVEN SORENSEN WILFULLY DISHONEST - INCLUDING IN THIS VERY RESPONSE WHERE HE IS AGAIN FALSELY ATTACKING ME LIKE A COWARD]; disagreement or differences on the interpretations of facts are not lying [OH YES THEY SOMETIMES ARE, INCLUDING IN SORENSEN'S LATEST HATE POST WHERE HE FALSELY DESCRIBES EXACTLY HOW I HAVE REFUTED HIS MALICIOUS LIES]. Also, he was using the fallacy of repeated assertion [NO I WAS REPEATING THE UNWELCOME TRUTH ABOUT THIS EVIL DERANGED REALITY-DENYING LIAR]. In both cases here, people were unwilling to learn [LIAR].''

Sorensen is pure evil, a pathological crazy liar, and he is going to hell.

He wants to go to hell or else he would repent of his evil behaviour (or at least attempt to).

He will have Hitler and Stalin for company.

They too were pure EVIL.

Many people hate Sorensen. But that just makes him behave even worse. He is beyond hope. He is mental. He needs to see a psychiatrist (or a Christian minister perhaps).

https://www.facebook.com/14226127113681 ... =3&theater
I proved Sorensen a liar once again - and the fake 'Christian' Long is fuming on Facebook.
a_haworthroberts

Previous

Return to Conversations with Creationists