YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud
Yeah, I know. You might be thinking, "Not again!" I'm tired of this angry, demented child that is a pawn being used and set up by the angry, demented leftist cult of climate change. Actually, the picture is bigger than this. Climate change / global warming is one of several tools being used by the left to seize power.
The video does not clip along and get done in eight minutes, so I think the title may give people the wrong impression. It is actually quite in depth.
*****
A fellow Swede presents some of the top reasons why Greta Thunberg is a pawn and a fraud, manufactured by PR firms and used by an army of globalist climate change alarmists that seek to gain more financial and political control. They are creating an apocalyptic cult that obsesses with the end of the world.
https://youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix ... irZH8xHNiE

Sorensen is a hate-monger and a proven liar. His online behaviour is not remotely 'Christian' and never has been and he is on his way to hell. (This is just the latest cowardly hate from this lying bigot against women and girls. If Sorensen looks into a mirror he will see a demented lunatic who was yesterday repeating his LIE that Thunberg is being 'manipulated'.)

https://factcheck.afp.com/greta-thunber ... ound-world
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:39 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/1 ... s-and.html
''... Their tendentious, skewed, and inaccurate evidence is exceptionally myopic...''.

Sorensen is an unrepentant serial liar, reality denier, faLse accuser and hatemonger who clearly wants to go to hell for his unforgiven sins of hate, lying and intellectual cowardice.

All you can do is call out these despicable individuals. They clearly are not open to reason.

They are hypocrites guilty of the failures they accuse everybody else of.

Many Christians rightly (and not unbiblically) reject these selfish LIES.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:41 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/10/baseless-indignation-of-atheists-and.html
''... Their tendentious, skewed, and inaccurate evidence is exceptionally myopic...''.

Sorensen is an unrepentant serial liar, reality denier, faLse accuser and hatemonger who clearly wants to go to hell for his unforgiven sins of hate, lying and intellectual cowardice.

All you can do is call out these despicable individuals. They clearly are not open to reason.

They are hypocrites guilty of the failures they accuse everybody else of.

Many Christians rightly (and not unbiblically) reject these selfish LIES.


He will probably be apoplectic at this, especially the last five minutes or so:
https://www.channel4.com/news/the-briti ... extinction
(The recent and likely future effects of intensive farming and global warming on wildlife in the UK. Which some highly motivated younger people are very concerned about.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:53 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/10/baseless-indignation-of-atheists-and.html
''... Their tendentious, skewed, and inaccurate evidence is exceptionally myopic...''.

Sorensen is an unrepentant serial liar, reality denier, faLse accuser and hatemonger who clearly wants to go to hell for his unforgiven sins of hate, lying and intellectual cowardice.

All you can do is call out these despicable individuals. They clearly are not open to reason.

They are hypocrites guilty of the failures they accuse everybody else of.

Many Christians rightly (and not unbiblically) reject these selfish LIES.


He will probably be apoplectic at this, especially the last five minutes or so:
https://www.channel4.com/news/the-briti ... extinction
(The recent and likely future effects of intensive farming and global warming on wildlife in the UK. Which some highly motivated younger people are very concerned about.)



The sanctimonious hypocritical reality deniers and cowards are at it again:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''You got somebody furious again. Of course he ignored the main content again.''
''No surprise there. Anything to feel important through hate.''

Of course they ignored the main content. Again. Anything to feel important through hate. And through cheating by attacking me to the gallery - without quoting a single word I said or linking to my post.

Which is why these 'Christians' will be in hell.

And why I call out their wilful lies about climate change and other important subjects.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3950 (Highlighting what real Christians - and others who accept scientific reality - in some cases also with reference to what the Bible says on topics relevant to rapid global warming eg poverty and practical relief work and aiding your neighbour such as at Matthew 25: 40-45, have to say about man-caused global warming.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:34 pm

a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC LIAR Bob Sorensen: pure evil, everlastingly unrepentant

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Clyde Herrin one guy is such a fanatic that he has condemned me to hell for not believing his view of climate change.'' (Photo taken in case he deletes his hate comment and then falsely accuses me of making stuff up.)

No. I have said that you will be biblically (eg Revelation 21:8) sent to hell by the Christian God for LYING about the science of man-caused global warming:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52580&hilit=hell#p52580
''Sorensen is an unrepentant serial liar, reality denier, faLse accuser and hatemonger who clearly wants to go to hell for his unforgiven sins of hate, lying and intellectual cowardice.''

My 'view' is the scientific reality. No more, no less. And a view that is NOT 'unbiblical' or 'anti-Christian'.

By insisting, as he has repeatedly done, that I am a 'global warming cultist' for believing the scientific reality of ongoing climate change Sorensen is wilfully LYING and HATING (for NO sane reason let alone a 'Christian' or 'creationist' reason). The man is evil - and wilfully stubborn and stupid.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52246&hilit=cultist#p52246

This, read today, is one more deliberate LIE for which the everlastingly unrepentant fraud and hatemonger Sorensen will be sent to hell by the Christian God.

And these far right extremists wilfully ignore the known impacts of ongoing man-caused global warming:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3950

And refuse to answer questions about their anti-science bigotry that they dislike:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3949

And before the LIAR Sorensen invents a new lie about me - I don't feel comfortable about the tactics of Extinction Rebellion (they - mostly active in the UK - are unconnected to the worldwide climate change marches/strikes by mostly young people on 20 September):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_Rebellion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September ... te_strikes
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

The Lie About Climate Change Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:10 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/1 ... s-and.html
''... ignoring the fact that we have been changing our environments from the beginning.''
We've only altered the composition of the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution, LIAR.
''By the way, why is she telling off the United States and other countries that are successful on dealing with pollution and emissions''. Since early 2017 the USA (with the odd local exception eg in California) has been deliberately legislating and withdrawing from treaties and agreements in order to do the exact opposite, LIAR.

Upon closer inspection that Sorensen tirade was even more mendacious and despicable than I first realised. He is on his way to hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Double standards

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Trump (a deranged pathological liar) is no more Christian than Dawkins. Something this particular pathological liar wilfully ignores:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... wkins.html
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Coward and reality denier

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:46 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Chris Plante discusses how the Church of Sweden has declared the teenage fearmonger Greta Thunberg a successor to Jesus.
Source:
https://omny.fm/shows/the-chris-plante- ... RhTaMZik''

Says a juvenile hate-monger who LIES all the time against human-caused global warming even though this present day REALITY is not in any way 'unbiblical' and wilfully lying about this subject (or any subject) is unChristian, selfish and dangerous.

No she isn't a successor to Jesus. Yes she is correct and courageous - and right wing bigots in America hate her for that.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Coward and reality denier

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:51 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Chris Plante discusses how the Church of Sweden has declared the teenage fearmonger Greta Thunberg a successor to Jesus.
Source:
https://omny.fm/shows/the-chris-plante- ... RhTaMZik''

Says a juvenile hate-monger who LIES all the time against human-caused global warming even though this present day REALITY is not in any way 'unbiblical' and wilfully lying about this subject (or any subject) is unChristian, selfish and dangerous.

No she isn't a successor to Jesus. Yes she is correct and courageous - and right wing bigots in America hate her for that.


https://twitter.com/metoffice/status/11 ... 4247147520
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/binaries/c ... atwave.pdf
Not caused by 'recovery from Noah's Flood' or some such.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''The most frequent explanation for their [dinosaurs'] demise from biblical creationists is that they did not adjust well to the post-Flood climate.'' The lunacy of creation 'science'. Which is simply fundamentalist apologetics. These liars claim it's all about which 'worldview' you interpret 'evidence' in. But there is NO physical evidence either that dinosaurs were extant less than 4,500 years ago, or (from either real climate proxies or from the BIBLE) that after the Genesis flood there was a climate that presented major problems for the survival of dinosaurs or any other creature. Genesis 8: 17 and 21-22 suggest the exact OPPOSITE.

None of this will stop Sorensen and his fellow extreme cultists of course. They 'know' they have the (invented) truth.

I will almost certainly be insulted again for making these comments.

Behind my back.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Evil and deranged (but pretending at 'Christianity')

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Email as just sent:

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen (images of the latest deliberate lies against me on this hate page are attached)
''Hitler-Robbers is lying again. But then it's a day that ends in y. He knows this is true. https://www.dailywire.com/news/church-o ... kBD3M6IWSo ...''. Long.
''Since this is a post about Chris Plante, I'll quote him: "It is a day of the week". Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker has misrepresented me, Conservatives, creationists, and others who hold positions that he dislikes. In addition, he lies by omission and lies outright, and calls anyone who presents material that he dislikes a "liar", but he has *never* demonstrated lying, but only disagreement.'' Sorensen.
(NONE of that is true and they have failed to provide ANY evidence to back up their malicious claims (made on a page where I am banned from defending myself whereas the liars Long and Sorensen are NOT banned from the BCSE website).
I have repeatedly exposed lies by these people:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153)
''Nobody can be that stupid and dishonest by accident. He must be a Poe.'' Long.
''Curtis Long He must be an embarrassment to other weak-minded trolls''.Sorensen.

THIS is what these LIARS Long and Sorensen are railing against (which they deliberately omit to link their readers to)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52587&hilit=juvenile#p52587
I did NOT state or imply that that Daily Wire story was not true (I searched on Wednesday and found that it was true). I said ''No she isn't a successor to Jesus.'' These people are LYING about what I said. Yet again. (I also wrote that right wing bigots in America hate Greta Thunberg.)

And yesterday I predicted that these people would again insult me behind my back.

These people are not genuine Christians, they are unendingly evil, they are not open to reason due to their bigotry and pride and hate, and they are on their way to hell. Revelation 21:8 applies. They are cowardly, vile and unrepentant wilful liars. Their hatred for me is real and intense - because I stand up to them and expose their online lies and hate-mongering online!

That is why I spend time exposing them for the frauds that they are. They must think I will give up if they falsely demonise me enough - but I have been calling out these liars since 2010 (initially at Amazon book reviews and via email, and then also at the BCSE community forum).

I am forwarding this to several of my friends who know me personally. Happy Weekend!
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Evil and deranged (but pretending at 'Christianity')

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:11 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Email as just sent:

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen (images of the latest deliberate lies against me on this hate page are attached)
''Hitler-Robbers is lying again. But then it's a day that ends in y. He knows this is true. https://www.dailywire.com/news/church-o ... kBD3M6IWSo ...''. Long.
''Since this is a post about Chris Plante, I'll quote him: "It is a day of the week". Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker has misrepresented me, Conservatives, creationists, and others who hold positions that he dislikes. In addition, he lies by omission and lies outright, and calls anyone who presents material that he dislikes a "liar", but he has *never* demonstrated lying, but only disagreement.'' Sorensen.
(NONE of that is true and they have failed to provide ANY evidence to back up their malicious claims (made on a page where I am banned from defending myself whereas the liars Long and Sorensen are NOT banned from the BCSE website).
I have repeatedly exposed lies by these people:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153)
''Nobody can be that stupid and dishonest by accident. He must be a Poe.'' Long.
''Curtis Long He must be an embarrassment to other weak-minded trolls''.Sorensen.

THIS is what these LIARS Long and Sorensen are railing against (which they deliberately omit to link their readers to)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52587&hilit=juvenile#p52587
I did NOT state or imply that that Daily Wire story was not true (I searched on Wednesday and found that it was true). I said ''No she isn't a successor to Jesus.'' These people are LYING about what I said. Yet again. (I also wrote that right wing bigots in America hate Greta Thunberg.)

And yesterday I predicted that these people would again insult me behind my back.

These people are not genuine Christians, they are unendingly evil, they are not open to reason due to their bigotry and pride and hate, and they are on their way to hell. Revelation 21:8 applies. They are cowardly, vile and unrepentant wilful liars. Their hatred for me is real and intense - because I stand up to them and expose their online lies and hate-mongering online!

That is why I spend time exposing them for the frauds that they are. They must think I will give up if they falsely demonise me enough - but I have been calling out these liars since 2010 (initially at Amazon book reviews and via email, and then also at the BCSE community forum).

I am forwarding this to several of my friends who know me personally. Happy Weekend!



''No she isn't a successor to Jesus'' was me disagreeing with the Church of Sweden. Which would have been obvious to anybody other than an educationally subnormal person (or wilful liar).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen endangering his mental health with irrational hate

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''... Global warming cultists present skewed and even false data, ignore inconvenient truths, and call everyone who dares to express a contrary opinion a "liar". (For example, posting how Greta Thunderburger was called a successor to Jesus by the Church of Sweden gets you called a liar, but when someone posts proof, we hear crickets.)''

No - the bully and liar hears what I wrote on 9 October and then again earlier this evening (which has been very widely copied, and not one person has told me I am mistaken).

I called this liar a liar because he ''LIES all the time against human-caused global warming ...''. His 'contrary opinion' is a false and unscientific opinion. And nothing to do with Christianity.

I did NOT say he 'lied' for something he posted about Greta Thunberg (who he hates) and the Church of Sweden. As I explained subsequent to seeing this HATE post of seven hours ago. There are NO 'crickets', there is a refutation of the malicious lies of Long and Sorensen. (I read the proof Sorensen posted and I made clear that I disagreed with the Church of Sweden verdict on Thunberg.)

He is LYING about what I said (which the coward and fraud does not even quote).

And this is why Sorensen is on his way to hell (and possibly a nervous breakdown).

The man is pure evil.

He will never ever repent of his irrational hatred.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:09 pm

If I really lied about this hypocrite headed for hell he could easily prove it.

After nearly a decade I'm still waiting.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8921
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron