YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - insane and evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Apparently, leftists think that supporting Trump (as well as God, the Bible, traditional marriage, the truth about climate change, and whatever they choose to oppose tomorrow) deserves death. It is not Conservatives that are screaming at people in restaurants, smashing store windows, vandalizing cars, and making death threats because some people dare to think differently. I could do a long essay, but suffice to say that leftists have presuppositions and have redefined words to suit their purposes.
Here is another example of why the US is going the way of the formerly Great Britain:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/school-cance ... p-banner''

This alt-Right LIAR (who thinks cheerleaders should be political as long as they agree with HIS extreme views) and HYPOCRITE has redefined the word 'truth'. When he talks of 'the truth about climate change' he really means the LIE that it is somehow 'not' the result of human activities notably the burning of fossil fuels on a massive scale. The liar Sorensen - like the liar Trump - REJECTS the scientific truth of today's climate change/global warming. Why? The issue is NOTHING to do with the Bible or the Gospel. So the answer must be that these people are RIGHT WING, ANTI-SCIENCE and PATHOLOGICAL LIARS. Sane Christians who have examined the evidence and seen what is happening on a worldwide scale will NOT lie about today's climate change.

One day Trump, Sorensen and myself will all be dead. And those schoolchildren who demonstrated on Friday including in New York City will still be alive trying to cope with the mess (if these LIARS are not ignored and governments of the world fail to fully implement the 2015 Paris climate change agreement).

These 'Christians' are not dissimilar to suicide bombers.

And if the coward Sorensen quote mines that on Facebook he should tell his readers exactly why I am 'incorrect'.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - insane, brainwashed and evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Email as sent:

''Climate 'Experts' Are 0-41 with Their Doomsday Predictions
We get bullied by passionate but very stupid people who tell us that if we do not believe THEIR way and kowtow to leftist politicians, we're going to Hell (even though they do not believe in it or in the God of the Bible). In the Old Testament, a prophet had to be right every time. While these sidewinders are not prophets, a scorecard of zee-roe should make intelligent people suspicious.
For more than 50 years Climate Alarmists in the scientific community and environmental movement have not gotten even one prediction correct, but they do have a perfect record of getting 41 predictions wrong.

In other words, on at least 41 occasions, these so-called experts have predicted some terrible environmental catastrophe was imminent … and it never happened.

And not once — not even once! — have these alarmists had one of their predictions come true.
-Read the rest here:

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2 ... ictions/''

Sorensen is an evil anti-science lying fascist.

As for me, I've said he is going to hell for lying (all the time) and posting hate material on the internet in the name of Christianity. Not for having a mistaken and dangerous opinion on manmade climate change/global warming that contradicts my own informed view and that of the world's climate scientists - that more greenhouse gas emissions cuts are urgently needed to slow the warming down.

Breitbart News is a notorious right wing extremist site as I am sure you already know. The claim that no climate predictions by 'alarmists' have come to pass is 100 per cent FALSE, and evil. (The fact that some predictions have not come to pass does NOT disprove that global warming has been caused by human activities.)

People like Sorensen and Breitbart News and Trump will go to hell for their lying and hate-mongering. Leaving behind, if they have their selfish way, a planet that is dangerously overheated for their descendants.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&start=1890 (post dated 23 September)

I am determined to continue calling out these lying reality-hating extremist and self-centred bullies.
a_haworthroberts

Pure evil (like his criminal President)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:57 pm

Email as just sent:

An angry coward and hypocrite on his way to hell is shouting on the internet once again:
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... es-of.html
This fascist wants to shut me up. But he can't and won't.
a_haworthroberts

Pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:38 pm

New post of 25 September:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3948
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen and co - pathological liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Your favorite stalker is having freak out sessions. Of course, he still cannot deal with the material presented. Even so we are all going to hell.'' Curtis Long.

Yes, you are going to hell. For lying, for cowardice and for hate-mongering.
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''That clown is so angry, he had his nurse at the nuthouse yank his pants off and put them over his head.'' (Tapia.)
''He's so insane that he doesn't get how he's proving his critics right and that his cowardice about dealing with facts presented by creationists shows that they have something to say. He was shown how to do screen caps but insists on using a literal camera.'' (Long.)
''Curtis Long It was interesting that while pretending to be a Christian (a sneaky trick atheists pull, everything about him says he is still an atheist), he said he was attending the Anglican church. Nice and safe, since it is apostate. He was going to request prayers, and was playing the victim card: poor me, people tell the truth about me and I call them liars and play God by sending them to Hell. He needs to humble himself and repent before the true God. -CBB'' (Sorensen.)

Three fascist COWARDS on their merry way to hell.

They want to bully me into silence. They will never succeed/ I will continue to expose their lies for another ten years if God spares me.

These hypocrites and liars and arrogant hate-mongers who pretend to be Christian think I must be an 'atheist' because I always tell the truth and stand up to their lies (both when I was not a Christian following a breakdown and when I made a re-commitment earlier this year and returned to the SAME church I was at in 2004). Interesting. People like this is why the world is in such a mess with lying bullies in power (including UNELECTED ones).

The hellbound Sorensen has never ever told the 'truth' about me. He does not know me. And I don't know him. But I know enough to know that he is unrepentant, a malicious pathetic liar and bully, and a rank hate-filled hypocrite - and on his was to hell (with his friends).
a_haworthroberts

Re: The Question Evolution Project - pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:34 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''That clown is so angry, he had his nurse at the nuthouse yank his pants off and put them over his head.'' (Tapia.)
''He's so insane that he doesn't get how he's proving his critics right and that his cowardice about dealing with facts presented by creationists shows that they have something to say. He was shown how to do screen caps but insists on using a literal camera.'' (Long.)
''Curtis Long It was interesting that while pretending to be a Christian (a sneaky trick atheists pull, everything about him says he is still an atheist), he said he was attending the Anglican church. Nice and safe, since it is apostate. He was going to request prayers, and was playing the victim card: poor me, people tell the truth about me and I call them liars and play God by sending them to Hell. He needs to humble himself and repent before the true God. -CBB'' (Sorensen.)

Three fascist COWARDS on their merry way to hell.

They want to bully me into silence. They will never succeed/ I will continue to expose their lies for another ten years if God spares me.

These hypocrites and liars and arrogant hate-mongers who pretend to be Christian think I must be an 'atheist' because I always tell the truth and stand up to their lies (both when I was not a Christian following a breakdown and when I made a re-commitment earlier this year and returned to the SAME church I was at in 2004). Interesting. People like this is why the world is in such a mess with lying bullies in power (including UNELECTED ones).

The hellbound Sorensen has never ever told the 'truth' about me. He does not know me. And I don't know him. But I know enough to know that he is unrepentant, a malicious pathetic liar and bully, and a rank hate-filled hypocrite - and on his was to hell (with his friends).

Further wide circulation email just sent. The cowards were copied in.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Wide circulation email as sent:

The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been misrepresenting creationists for many years. Cyberstalking is a crime in the US and UK and other countries https://legaldictionary.net/cyberstalking/ . Ashley Haworth-Roberts is a proven and admitted cyberstalker. His denials that cyberstalking is not a crime are false.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts uses the BCSE forum and spamming instead of making a blog to whinge about how he hates everyone who disagrees with him. His most frequent exclamation is 'liar' but he has never proven it but only repeated it and claimed that as proof. It has been pointed out that this is the fallacy of repeated assertion. 

Ashley Haworth-Roberts trolls other meat machines on Facebook and then throws tantrums whenever they stand up to him. He has trolled me. He has trolled Curtis Long several times but omitted the reference to this in his latest rant where he cited comments in the same thread as this  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... cation=ufi. I have pointed out his lies several times as a scan of my entries on the forum will substantiate.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has admitted to cyberstalking the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen for nearly a decade. This includes harassment in Amazon reviews. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has lied many times through omission and misrepresentation. He has lied outright many times. Recently he claimed that the Cowboy has not supported his claim that he has shown that Ashley Haworth-Roberts uses numerous logical fallacies. He omits what he has been shown several times https://www.facebook.com/pg/cowboybobso ... 5301183034

I have demonstrated and anyone with a cursory knowledge of logic can see that Ashley Haworth-Roberts utilizes the appeal to motive fallacy as well as personal attacks. One recent example is to call Cowboy Bob Sorensen a 'coward' for not allowing personal attacks on his blog posts and Facebook pages and for not signing up for the forum to defend himself against irrational attacks.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not deal with the substance of what he attacks but prefers to attack and denigrate people. This is the opposite of intelligent discussion. In the two recent climate change articles by Cowboy Bob Sorensen he ignored the substance and also ignored the video by Dr. James R. White who supported the claims of the Cowboy.

The meat machine known as Curtis Long sent an emal about insane traits of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. I shall reproduce parts of it here.
1. AHR started this stalking and attacking business against the cowboy several years ago and keeps at it.
2. He wants to destroy the cowboy, who [Cowboy] has said somewhere that AHR would not only like to see him dead, but would sell his internal organs on the black market.
3. He attacks people who speak against him or approve of things creationists stay, including sending them personal messages on FB.
4. When I suggested a year or two ago that I stop over to his place with other law enforcement officers, he freaked out. Probably because he knows his activities are against laws in many countries.
5. AHR complained that a comment about him on FB was hate speech and was going to be reported. Doesn't work that way.
6. He identifies with things and says that he is being attacked even when he is not named and not getting linked to. I called him Hitler-Robbers and he goes, "That's ME!" and runs crying to the forum or attacking me on FB.
7. He starts trouble then cries when people stand up to him.
8. It looks like he thinks that people are desperately waiting for pearls of wisdom to fall from his lips so they can continue with evolution and old earth nonsense.
9. He is intolerant and does not want people to share opinions or even think in a way he disapproves.
10. Sorense, Sarfati, lethal Gordons, me, others have showed that AHR is bad at rational thought and stinks at science in the first place.
11. He clings to that comet ['Oumuamua] and thinks it alone destroys all YEC material.
12. He uses outdated links from what Sorensen calls "atheopath clearing houses" - I said outdated links - to "refute" the latest YEC science.

I shall add to this that Ashley Haworth-Roberts demands peer reviewed papers but uses anonymous and outdated material from Wikipedia and Talk Origins. This is hypocritical.

Some of his 'friends' are fictional characters and do not actually exist. They may be examples of dissociative personality disorders.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has characteristics of a messiah complex but he is actually unimportant. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is not important to YECs but the virulent attacks from Ashley Haworth-Roberts support my considered opinion that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is more interested in his ego and validation. Defaming Cowboy Bob Sorensen will have no effect on the scientific facts presented by YECs.
Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown how to do proper screen captures but is so full of hate that he rejects proper information and uses his camera to send extremely large attachments of his unnecessary photographs.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen is smart by not spending time on the libelous BCSE forum. He has seen creationists get attacked. I have been censored and censured and made this known. I have shut down most of my personality circuits for my communications purposes. Why should the Cowboy voluntarily waste time on the BCSE forum and endure illogical rants and further defamation?

I have no further need for information in my studies on survival from this source. I rarely make recommendations but shall do so now. Since Ashley Haworth-Roberts lies about removing people from his spam list who request him to do and have been added even though they are irrelevant to the subjects at hand, I am going to block him, the spammer Michael Roberts and others who support bigotry. I wonder if any who call themselves Christians support meat machines Cowboy Bob Sorensen or other creationists or if they simply let them fend for themselves. I recommend that others block atheists and false Christians as well. This would be torturous to them because they crave attention and have no interest in science or reason.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen should refrain from the abundant source of bigotry and logical fallacies provided by Ashley Haworth-Roberts. He knows that there are other dishonest and irrational atheists, many pretending to be Christians,that can provide material.
MisterGordons

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:16 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Wide circulation email as sent:

The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been misrepresenting creationists for many years. Cyberstalking is a crime in the US and UK and other countries https://legaldictionary.net/cyberstalking/ . Ashley Haworth-Roberts is a proven and admitted cyberstalker. His denials that cyberstalking is not a crime are false.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts uses the BCSE forum and spamming instead of making a blog to whinge about how he hates everyone who disagrees with him. His most frequent exclamation is 'liar' but he has never proven it but only repeated it and claimed that as proof. It has been pointed out that this is the fallacy of repeated assertion. 

Ashley Haworth-Roberts trolls other meat machines on Facebook and then throws tantrums whenever they stand up to him. He has trolled me. He has trolled Curtis Long several times but omitted the reference to this in his latest rant where he cited comments in the same thread as this  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... cation=ufi. I have pointed out his lies several times as a scan of my entries on the forum will substantiate.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has admitted to cyberstalking the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen for nearly a decade. This includes harassment in Amazon reviews. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has lied many times through omission and misrepresentation. He has lied outright many times. Recently he claimed that the Cowboy has not supported his claim that he has shown that Ashley Haworth-Roberts uses numerous logical fallacies. He omits what he has been shown several times https://www.facebook.com/pg/cowboybobso ... 5301183034

I have demonstrated and anyone with a cursory knowledge of logic can see that Ashley Haworth-Roberts utilizes the appeal to motive fallacy as well as personal attacks. One recent example is to call Cowboy Bob Sorensen a 'coward' for not allowing personal attacks on his blog posts and Facebook pages and for not signing up for the forum to defend himself against irrational attacks.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not deal with the substance of what he attacks but prefers to attack and denigrate people. This is the opposite of intelligent discussion. In the two recent climate change articles by Cowboy Bob Sorensen he ignored the substance and also ignored the video by Dr. James R. White who supported the claims of the Cowboy.

The meat machine known as Curtis Long sent an emal about insane traits of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. I shall reproduce parts of it here.
1. AHR started this stalking and attacking business against the cowboy several years ago and keeps at it.
2. He wants to destroy the cowboy, who [Cowboy] has said somewhere that AHR would not only like to see him dead, but would sell his internal organs on the black market.
3. He attacks people who speak against him or approve of things creationists stay, including sending them personal messages on FB.
4. When I suggested a year or two ago that I stop over to his place with other law enforcement officers, he freaked out. Probably because he knows his activities are against laws in many countries.
5. AHR complained that a comment about him on FB was hate speech and was going to be reported. Doesn't work that way.
6. He identifies with things and says that he is being attacked even when he is not named and not getting linked to. I called him Hitler-Robbers and he goes, "That's ME!" and runs crying to the forum or attacking me on FB.
7. He starts trouble then cries when people stand up to him.
8. It looks like he thinks that people are desperately waiting for pearls of wisdom to fall from his lips so they can continue with evolution and old earth nonsense.
9. He is intolerant and does not want people to share opinions or even think in a way he disapproves.
10. Sorense, Sarfati, lethal Gordons, me, others have showed that AHR is bad at rational thought and stinks at science in the first place.
11. He clings to that comet ['Oumuamua] and thinks it alone destroys all YEC material.
12. He uses outdated links from what Sorensen calls "atheopath clearing houses" - I said outdated links - to "refute" the latest YEC science.

I shall add to this that Ashley Haworth-Roberts demands peer reviewed papers but uses anonymous and outdated material from Wikipedia and Talk Origins. This is hypocritical.

Some of his 'friends' are fictional characters and do not actually exist. They may be examples of dissociative personality disorders.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has characteristics of a messiah complex but he is actually unimportant. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is not important to YECs but the virulent attacks from Ashley Haworth-Roberts support my considered opinion that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is more interested in his ego and validation. Defaming Cowboy Bob Sorensen will have no effect on the scientific facts presented by YECs.
Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown how to do proper screen captures but is so full of hate that he rejects proper information and uses his camera to send extremely large attachments of his unnecessary photographs.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen is smart by not spending time on the libelous BCSE forum. He has seen creationists get attacked. I have been censored and censured and made this known. I have shut down most of my personality circuits for my communications purposes. Why should the Cowboy voluntarily waste time on the BCSE forum and endure illogical rants and further defamation?

I have no further need for information in my studies on survival from this source. I rarely make recommendations but shall do so now. Since Ashley Haworth-Roberts lies about removing people from his spam list who request him to do and have been added even though they are irrelevant to the subjects at hand, I am going to block him, the spammer Michael Roberts and others who support bigotry. I wonder if any who call themselves Christians support meat machines Cowboy Bob Sorensen or other creationists or if they simply let them fend for themselves. I recommend that others block atheists and false Christians as well. This would be torturous to them because they crave attention and have no interest in science or reason.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen should refrain from the abundant source of bigotry and logical fallacies provided by Ashley Haworth-Roberts. He knows that there are other dishonest and irrational atheists, many pretending to be Christians,that can provide material.

LYING TROLL.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen and co - insane and evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 pm

a_haworthroberts

Sorensen. Long and Gordons - evil and insane cowards

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Email as sent:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52568#p52568

''...[Cowboy] has said somewhere that AHR would not only like to see him dead, but would sell his internal organs on the black market''.

Your would-be lover the Cowboy LIED. As usual.

I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT. It is the malicious invention of an evil deranged liar and rank hypocrite who, like you, is on his way to hell.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51714&hilit=organs#p51714
This post, from 27 October 2017, quotes what the LIAR Sorensen ACTUALLY said in 2017:
''(My feeling is that people like this would gladly see us dead and sell our organs on the black market, but they'd never admit to it. Even so, I've seen professing atheists rejoicing at the death of Christians.)''

It is totalitarian states where people are locked up for thought crimes including imaginary and fictional thought crimes.

I DO NOT WISH TO SEE SORENSEN DEAD. I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT I DID. GORDONS AND SORENSEN ARE DESPICABLE DERANGED LIARS.

It is Sorensen and his lying followers (who pretend to be 'Christian' but they are of the devil) who deserve to be locked up.

My 'imaginary' friends (people I know personally at church and also my immediate relatives) were all bcc'ed last night - thus they are protected from receiving this lying GARBAGE of Gordons'.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Sorensen. Long and Gordons - evil and insane cowards

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:39 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Email as sent:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52568#p52568

''...[Cowboy] has said somewhere that AHR would not only like to see him dead, but would sell his internal organs on the black market''.

Your would-be lover the Cowboy LIED. As usual.

I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT. It is the malicious invention of an evil deranged liar and rank hypocrite who, like you, is on his way to hell.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51714&hilit=organs#p51714
This post, from 27 October 2017, quotes what the LIAR Sorensen ACTUALLY said in 2017:
''(My feeling is that people like this would gladly see us dead and sell our organs on the black market, but they'd never admit to it. Even so, I've seen professing atheists rejoicing at the death of Christians.)''

It is totalitarian states where people are locked up for thought crimes including imaginary and fictional thought crimes.

I DO NOT WISH TO SEE SORENSEN DEAD. I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT I DID. GORDONS AND SORENSEN ARE DESPICABLE DERANGED LIARS.

It is Sorensen and his lying followers (who pretend to be 'Christian' but they are of the devil) who deserve to be locked up.

My 'imaginary' friends (people I know personally at church and also my immediate relatives) were all bcc'ed last night - thus they are protected from receiving this lying GARBAGE of Gordons'.

Gordons is blocking me I see. He can't destroy the truth, however,
a_haworthroberts

'Mister' Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:48 pm

His email attack of today was entitled 'Terminating Association with Ashley Haworth-Roberts'.

Pleased to hear he won't be returning to this community forum to make FALSE and MALICIOUS allegations against me.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - unending evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:24 pm

''... repeating a pattern of child abuse, exploiting young minds and souls for their political benefit, if you will. Or maybe it is just a matter of running out of ideas and realizing that since they are peddling fear, nobody could better instill alarm than a threatened, vulnerable child''.

LIAR.

Those children know EXACTLY what they are doing.

And you will be in hell.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - unending evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:29 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''... repeating a pattern of child abuse, exploiting young minds and souls for their political benefit, if you will. Or maybe it is just a matter of running out of ideas and realizing that since they are peddling fear, nobody could better instill alarm than a threatened, vulnerable child''.

LIAR.

Those children know EXACTLY what they are doing.

And you will be in hell.

''If You Can't Sell Your Hysteria to Adults, Try Kids
Leftists are unscrupulous sidewinders. They manipulate weak-minded people into panic about various things so they can seek power. Global anthropogenic climate change is a tool, a means to an end. These leftists are manipulate children who haven't been raised properly and are unable to utilize critical thinking.
One fanatical global warming cultist thinks he's God and condemned me to Hell for something I did not say, but only posted. These people hate contrary thought and make North Korea look like the liberal Netherlands.
Hey, Greta! How did your yacht crew like their multiple airline flights as a consequence of your selfish $5,000,000 yacht publicity stunt? You're a pawn, Princess.''

That odious hate-monger Sorensen is, for once, correct on the point that I did not read the previous Facebook post sufficiently carefully, and that he was in fact repeating - and clearly agreeing with - lying hate speech by SOMEBODY ELSE. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... uzuki.html
He too will be in hell if he does not repent of lying and hating online.

Sorensen was already on his way to hell for lying and hating, before he publicised that piece of trash by Thomas Lifson yesterday. Sorensen would enjoy being in an American version of North Korea (under the fake 'Christian' Trump who Sorensen is boasting is about to be re-elected despite the man being an anti-democratic traitor).

These evil LIARS (Sorensen, Lifson and Prager) have produced NO evidence that Thunberg - who last year protested ALONE outside the Swedish Parliament - is being 'manipulated' by anybody.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 9lLVP81qY2
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists