YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:32 pm

And notice how he ignores the substance of my comments here.

It's much easier for the coward to attack attack (behind closed doors when I cannot respond) and falsely call me 'Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker' and a 'climate change cultist'.

Which tells the world more about him than about me.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Email as just sent

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 pm

(Sent widely.)


A venomous boorish loud hate-mongering liar and apology for a human being.

As I said on the BCSE community forum last night, Bob Sorensen is pure evil.

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... tists.html
"Have you noticed that atheists and others who deny the authority of the Bible tend to be politically on the left? Anti-creationists such as this one seek to silence those who disagree with them through ridicule, misrepresentation, outright lies, and so on.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3891"

Still waiting the proven liar Sorensen to prove me guilty of any 'misrepresentation' or those 'outright lies' that the fraud and bigot continues to accuse me of. Including in that post of mine about Archaeopteryx that he keeps flagging.

"Somehow, the political views of creationists negate whatever they have to say regarding evidence for special creation and questioning global climate change."
No - it's the lies they tell that frequently negate their claims. (Though it's true that I strongly disagree with the political hatred this person also espouses - see his tirade on the subject of impeachment here just 8 hours ago: https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen)
Sorensen is probably annoyed about the home truths in my posts dated 3 September here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1185
He cannot refute me - so he's wrapped himself in a comfort blanket. Blogging for the benefit of his fellow extremists that I am guilty of unidentified 'misrepresentation' and 'outright lies'. And shock horror I am politically to the left of him - as if that would be difficult. (The 'Stormbringer' post may have been written before 3 Sept - but he is falsely accusing me of those sins within previous posts I have made.)
As I have said on the BCSE forum, which Sorensen reads regularly, his denial of the science of recent man-made climate change is something that he cannot remotely justify as being something he gets from 'God's infallible word'. It's just right wing bigotry and anti-science.

Though I gather he hesitated to vote for him ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Sorensen has gone full Trump in this blog post today. Is anyone surprised?

"Atheists, anti-creationists, and leftists are very negative people. It seems that their purpose in life is to not only spread their anger, but throw tantrums and be destructive in general."
Says the person who spends all his spare time insisting in daily blog posts, facebook posts and tweets that all 'these things are true I tell you' and that Democrat supporters alway behave badly whilst Republican supporters (and creationists of his ilk) always behave impeccably. (And then wonders - or appears to wonder - why his tirades provoke accusations of hypocrisy and hate-mongering from some quarters.)

And another factoid from this 'Christian': "Leftists are mentally ill." Whilst - you guessed it - deniers of man-caused climate change (especially the young earth creationist ones?) are no doubt 'fully sane' and lovers of 'science'.

I guess he learnt that one from listening to Trump talking about his former ally Jeff Sessions.

But Bob and I have one thing in common. Getting some meaning in life by posting strong opinions on the internet.

"...we have more purpose (and a more positive outlook) than those on the left...".
Yes - it all shines through brightly from your highly positive internet postings, Bob.

Can we persuade Bob Woodward - author of the forthcoming 'Fear: Trump in the White House' - to investigate Mr Sorensen I wonder. (This message is bcc'ed to him - along with Mr David Coppedge of CREV, and formerly of NASA, who also has banned me from ever commenting again under his blog posts.)

Mr A Haworth-Roberts
UK
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:26 pm

The preceding post contains no misrepresentation. It does at times contain legitimate interpretation of Sorensen's remarks.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - malicious liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 am

Further email just sent:


https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"WW2 Aircraft Found Under 300 Ft of Greenland Ice"

Anti-creationists get agitated, "You're all liars! We got excuses! The ever-reliable Wikipedia and propaganda.talk.origins help our unbelief!" Their rescuing devices failed before, and they fail now that another P-38 has been detected. -CBB
*****
How long does it take to bury an aircraft under hundreds of feet of ice? Try 76 years.

A second member of the “Lost Squadron” has been located under Greenland ice using ground-penetrating radar.

https://crev.info/2018/08/ww2-aircraft- ... nland-ice/


Oh look - Sorensen misrepresenting people. Maliciously. Misrepresentation by that proven liar and hypocrite - who likes wearing 'biblical' Christian clothing.

My actual rational arguments on that Greenland topic have been given in posts such as this one, which the hate-monger Sorensen will have seen:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3665&p=50953&hilit=greenland#p50953
I also recently commented here, as follows (which Sorensen may not have seen):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh9iee7ExG8&t=453s (Paulogia video)
'The cynical LIARS of AiG (as I see you commented at the live chat feed) are again misleadingly referring to 'ice layers' at Koge Bay (in wet coastal southeast Greenland) where a deeply buried WW2 plane was uncovered) as if those layers were the same as the annual layers that have been measured/counted by scientists in the dry continental interior of Greenland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQEwa_ziTxY (from 30 minutes)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland ... re_project https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summit_Camp Most of the locations listed here (other than Renland) appear to be on the Greenland ICE SHEET (Koge Bay is NOT): https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/jqs.622 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_ice_sheet''

As it happens Sorensen's malicious misrepresentation (and trivialisation of a scientific topic) has been CHALLENGED (though using different arguments to mine) by someone with the initials JS on his Facebook page! At the time of writing the following post is visible:
''I read an article in a Mennonite geneaology magazine created by Delbert Plett where someone argues that creationists are using a strawman arguement regarding where uniformitarians would expect these aircraft to be, stating that they were found exactly where uniformitarians would expect them to be found.''
Instead of asking for more details, Sorensen responds by alleging that the writer in question was 'lying about creationists'.
JS then comes back with:
''They were saying creationists are misconstruing the uniformitarian position on where the aircraft should be found. How is this a lie about creationists? Someone was trying to convince Mr Plett about young earth creation, and this was his reply.''
Sorensen's further response? ''Plett apparently was misrepresenting creationists, probably without bothering to read the articles from many creationist organizations. Anti-creationists tend to wave off evidence they dislike by ignoring it and making false claims about the creationists.''
Ah yes, Sorensen waving off a challenge both to creationist claims about where those aircraft were buried (not where ice cores have been drilled) and implicitly to his own utter trivialisation of the topic.

You can see from this that Sorensen's boorish arrogant defensive attitude is along the lines of: ''How dare you disagree with my beliefs and claims''. He's always like that.

I've double-checked, and both CREV and Answers in Genesis latched onto the SAME story of an aircraft found buried at Koge Bay in coastal southeast Greenland. And predictably the bigoted David Coppedge (copied in) fails to make the critical distinction between wet coastal Greenland and the dry interior where the large ice sheet is situated and where almost all the ice cores have been drilled.
''The aircraft did not sink, therefore, but became covered by accumulating snow that compacted into over 300 feet of ice in just a matter of decades ...
Evolutionists and other long-agers often say that ‘the present is the key to the past’. In that case, the 3000-m-long ice core [brought up by the joint European Greenland Ice-core Project (GRIP) in Greenland in 1990–1992] would only represent some 2,000 years of accumulation ...''.
No, it wouldn't:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland ... re_project

Young earth creationism - lots and lots of layers of falsehoods.

This email as requested excludes David Bump, a young earth creationist but not a Sorensen supporter - he just informed me: ''I understand where you're coming from, but could you just opt me out of these diatribes against Sorensen? It may be your hobby or crusade or whatever, but I just don't give feuds like this the time and stress.''
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bob approves of recycled AiG nonsense about the Flood

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:12 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://answersingenesis.org/fossils/fossil-record/where-are-all-pre-flood-human-fossils/

Look at all the nonsense from these unbiblical creationists - when put on the spot and obliged to reveal to the world all their totally made-up claims:
"The flood of Noah’s day was much more destructive than any 40-day rainstorm ever could be. Scripture says that the “fountains of the great deep” broke open (Genesis 7:11). In other words, earthquakes, volcanoes, and geysers of molten lava and scalding water were squeezed out of the earth’s crust in a violent, explosive upheaval. These fountains were not stopped until 150 days into the flood—so the earth’s surface was literally churning underneath the waters for about five months!"
Most of that is not in Genesis 7:11 nor any other Bible verse.
"It was God’s purpose and desire not only to destroy man and all air-breathing land animals, but also to reshape and purge the earth itself." Except that the account in Genesis 6 (whilst being totally silent on the topic of fossilisation) states God's words at verse 7 - "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them" ie there's the suggestion that the flood would primarily kill vast numbers of humans and of land-based species (but as the article admits the vast majority of known fossils are marine fossils which suggests they did NOT die in a 'worldwide' flood).
"Due to the marine nature of the judgment ...". The Bible says NO such thing and this is another made-up fact from these liars - employed solely to try and give a convincing answer to the enquirer ie that as young earth creationist apologists "we would expect marine fossils to dominate most of the fossil record". If you read the flood account and assumed the event left behind many fossils, you simply would NOT expect marine fossils to 'dominate'.
"As mentioned earlier, since the flood was a marine catastrophe, we would expect marine fossils to be dominant in the fossil record, and that is the case".
Tell the lie twice, and maybe AiG supporters will buy into it (and forget what the flood account actually records, including that no marine species were reported to have boarded the ark because rising and expanding seas and lakes would not necessarily have killed them).
"A walk up through the walls of Grand Canyon and northward across the Colorado Plateau, for example, is not a walk through evolutionary time."
It's a walk through DEEP time - and a period before even most dinosaurs first existed.
"With all of these factors, it is much less likely for there to be pre-flood human, mammal, and bird fossils". Not according to Genesis 6:7 (if you assume the flood would leave behind most of the fossil record). But since it is TRUE that human, land animal and bird fossils form only a small proportion of the (DEEP time) fossil record, Ken Ham should STOP misleadingly indoctrinating kids that "If there really were a global flood as described in Genesis, what would we expect to see today? Billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the earth". No - we see mostly millions of marine fossils such as corals and shellfish - which the Bible does NOT say were killed in that global flood. The fossils in question are mostly much too old anyway.
"... creationists believe the order in the fossil record exists due to the flood...". They are believing in a scientific impossibility ie 'magic'.


(MY POST OF 7 AUGUST FROM THE KEN HAM THREAD.)

It doesn't bother Cowboy Bob that AiG make up their own 'facts' - that are not even hinted at in the Bible:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/09 ... flood.html
''... there are some serious scientific reasons to be skeptical of such things. There was a lot of volcanic activity, plate tectonics ... and more''. Not in my Bible there wasn't. Just a lot of water - that according to Ken Ham resulted in 'billions of dead things', but somehow also left behind a distinct LACK of dead humans in what these people call 'flood layers'. So we go back to Sorensen's admission that ''After all, many creationists believe that the earth was not exactly sparse in the population category, so where are they?'' ''there is no direct biblical reason to think there cannot be fossils or artifacts''.

The fossil record is a record of the biological history of life on Earth. There - that fits with the evidence because it was deduced from the evidence (without putting on any special presuppositional religious 'glasses'). Humans were not around from 'Week One'.

Meanwhile from bigot Bob:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Unlike leftists, atheists, and global climate change cultists who want to control the thinking of people, some people think for themselves.''

I am prepared to discuss my thoughts with critics. Bob is NOT. He wants to indoctrinate - and demonise all his critics.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

More Sorensen attention seeking - email sent in response

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:56 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/09 ... lying.html
The hatred and the hypocrisy never end.

You will recall all the times I have asked this disgusting 'Christian' bigot, via email and via the BCSE forum which he reads and via messages under his blogs, to DEMONSTRATE SPECIFICALLY exactly how I 'lied'. And the silence that followed. Because his allegation was a cynical, malicious, lie.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52201&hilit=ooh#p52201 (the latter part of my post at 22.13 BST on 29 July)
And then how the fraud makes a fresh - NON-SPECIFIC and UNSUBSTANTIATED - allegation against me in blogs or on his Facebook (where the coward knows I cannot defend myself because I am banned).

So what's he come up with this time? "One angry popinjay spammer insists on calling me, and other biblical creationists, "liars" because he does not like what we say, so defamation is one of his weak attempts to silence us. How does he prove his claims? By diverting challenges and frantically reasserting that he has done so.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1170#p52237"

I have shown, above, that Sorensen is a liar by how he makes deliberate false allegations against me (because - unlike some others of his critics maybe - he has nothing real on me). I have also shown how other YECs lie (in articles that Sorensen often endorses) by making up 'facts' such as the recent one by the ICR's Brian Thomas (condemned in various quarters online) that dinosaurs lived in swamps and watery places and not in places where humans live.

I prove my claims and that is why Sorensen hates me. The diversionary tactics are not my behaviour, they are his behaviour. He is a total hypocrite as well as the career liar my BCSE post that he highlights described him as. Thanks for reminding people of that post of mine dated 24 August, Bob. I stand by every single word of it. You have refused ie failed, whether in direct communication or on your hate pages, to show WHERE and HOW I 'failed' to prove you a liar by deliberately omitting some incriminating 'quote' of yours.

If I am 'lying' now then PROVE to everybody that you answered this challenge - produce the answer, prove when the answer was made, and prove that I did what you specifically accuse me of (tell us what the incriminating 'quote' was and produce my text where I omitted it).

YEC David Bump not copied in on this unending topic - at his request. Non-YEC Ken Keathley still not copied in on emails following his recent request. As is normal, the BCSE's Brian Jordan not copied in as he appeared not to want to see such messages (though as moderator he reads and sometimes comments on my posts at the BCSE forum).

Associates of Sorensen copied in because Sorensen refuses to read my emails (or so he tells me).

Christians - you are culpable if you in any way support the evil behaviour of this person (I know that one or two of you don't but most of you fail to speak out against him).

Perhaps he has a demon or is mentally ill (or both)? Or perhaps I'm being too kind.

Lying is wrong and the Bible got that right.

So why is Sorensen a career liar? Because he is not a real Christian I suggest. Nor are many of his hardcore Facebook followers I suspect. Including Long, Gordons and the bigot Tapia who has written of me on Sorensen's Facebook this weekend:
"When they're challenged to show what's wrong with creation science, they can't. Lots of atheists read ar a 12 year old level and have a thinking level below that. Sort of like that cyber stalker."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52123&hilit=tapia#p52123

Ask such people about interstellar asteroids arriving in the solar system, or about the lack of dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon - and they run a mile (with Sorensen you never get a proper conversation about science in the first place, just evasions followed by (on HIS pages) bigotry and false declarations of his victory/my defeat).

And Sorensen will never repent. He's persuaded himself that he is doing the will of God.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bob Sorensen - pathological liar in general

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Email as sent:

And Bob Sorensen is not just a lying hateful bigot 'for' the Bible. He's a lying hateful bigot over science, history and politics too. Which I suggest is a red flag, including for other young earth creationist Christians and Christians in general,

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"East coast of the US, make preparations (including water and other supplies), big storm is coming. Global Warming Cultists will be saying, "See? We told you so!" Oh, shut up. It has been ELEVEN YEARS since the US had a major hurricane, so drop the alarmist prophesies from hucksters like Algore, mmmkay?
https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/ha ... bviWrFTUP/
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/10/hurr ... l-warming/"

Sorensen is, unbelievably, using a now out-of-date article dated June 2017 from Dayton Daily News in support of his tirade. And the other article, from the Daily Caller, looks extremely biased - so I googled the Daily Caller, and was not disappointed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

And the false teacher Sorensen appears to have conveniently forgotten about (or more likely is deliberately ignoring given that he is a proven liar) the real events of late summer and early autumn in 2017:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma
Two major hurricanes hitting ie making landfall upon the US coastline. Which Sorensen well knows happened - but he is today choosing to lie that that 'never' happened ie implying that the storms only hit the US as minor hurricanes. (He's also ignoring Hurricane Maria making landfall as a major hurricane in autumn 2017 in Puerto Rico.)
(And this storm in 2016 was very severe even though its eye did not make US landfall with it still being classified as a category 3 storm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Matthew)
And besides why is Sorensen using the US coastline as a benchmark for the severity of Atlantic or other hurricanes in the last eleven years? (Does the Caribbean not matter to him?)

The only Christians I know of who are in often furious denial of man-caused global warming, and lie about or deliberately ignore recent weather events in order to 'make their case', are young earth creationists. And these days there is plenty of one-sided and biased (or outright fake) non-mainstream/'alternative' news on the internet that they can flag up to support their 'arguments'.

As for Florence it's now likely to hit the US coastline (or stall just off-shore where it will remain strong and thus dangerous to the coastline) as a category 3 ie major storm. Unlikely to be record breaking in terms of wind. But almost certainly producing a severe flooding event. And whilst I'm not suggesting that it has been a major hurricane (it was category 4 but never became category 5 as some expected) because of climate change, who can say whether it might conceivably have been stronger than otherwise because of climate change? And last year's Hurricane Irma, in particular, was record-breaking because of climate change - and of course young earth creationist and other man-made climate change deniers like Sorensen didn't want to talk about Irma. Or indeed several recent record-breaking hurricanes elsewhere in the northern hemisphere.

This episode proves that not only does Sorensen dispute 'deep time' (and evolution) because it cannot be 'observed' but he is a REALITY DENIER falsely claiming, by omission, that two REAL events on the US coastline in 2017 'never happened'.

People like Sorensen also detest Wikipedia. It records real facts that don't fit with climate change denial narratives. But if there was no Wikipedia people like me (I'm not even American) would still remember Harvey and Irma hitting the US coastline as major hurricanes just one year ago. They would remember real facts that Sorensen is choosing to lie about.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:57 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Featured Post: "Rewriting Dinosaur Evolution Again"
Evolutionists have to rewrite the history of dinosaur evolution again. The facts do not support their stories. This would not happen if they had the proper starting point instead of anti-creation views.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/09 ... facebook''

Some people have the same starting point as you Bob - the Bible which they regard as infallible (rather than starting with that pesky thing called evidence, such as fossils). And those same people insist that dinosaurs 'never existed'. I've seen such comments under articles on Ken Ham's Facebook page. So much for the Bible giving all the answers on this biological topic. Or maybe these Christians are 'blind' to the Bible's 'answers' regarding when where and how dinosaurs lived and precisely why they (or any other creature) went extinct?
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - bigot

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:16 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Featured Post: "Rewriting Dinosaur Evolution Again"
Evolutionists have to rewrite the history of dinosaur evolution again. The facts do not support their stories. This would not happen if they had the proper starting point instead of anti-creation views.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/09 ... facebook''

Some people have the same starting point as you Bob - the Bible which they regard as infallible (rather than starting with that pesky thing called evidence, such as fossils). And those same people insist that dinosaurs 'never existed'. I've seen such comments under articles on Ken Ham's Facebook page. So much for the Bible giving all the answers on this biological topic. Or maybe these Christians are 'blind' to the Bible's 'answers' regarding when where and how dinosaurs lived and precisely why they (or any other creature) went extinct?


Once again the dishonest meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is seeking attention although he has no credibility. I have shown how he is dishonest several times here including his refusal to honour his promise to remove people from his mailing list who do not want to receive it. There is no reason to include Dr. Brown, Dr. Walker and others who are not a part of the discussion except to poison them against Cowboy Bob Sorensen. This is an example of the desperation of someone who has not scientific or moral reason in his argumentation.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts ignores several articles that the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen has linked in the derided post. The Cowboy did not discuss the fact that creation science organisations as a whole accept the existence of dinosaurs. Meat Machine Ken Ham had nothing to do with this post. Ham did not write it. His organisation was not linked here. Ashley Haworth-Roberts claims but supplies no evidence that Christians believe that dinosaurs never existed. His 'evidence' consists of alleged comments on Ken Ham's Facebook page. If those comments existed there is no reason to believe that they were written by Christians since atheists are known to pretend to be Christians so they can make stupid comments in order to ridicule actual Christians. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is only interested in displaying his hate and seeking revenge because his logic has been refuted many times and his bigotry has been exploited.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - troll

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:10 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Featured Post: "Rewriting Dinosaur Evolution Again"
Evolutionists have to rewrite the history of dinosaur evolution again. The facts do not support their stories. This would not happen if they had the proper starting point instead of anti-creation views.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/09 ... facebook''

Some people have the same starting point as you Bob - the Bible which they regard as infallible (rather than starting with that pesky thing called evidence, such as fossils). And those same people insist that dinosaurs 'never existed'. I've seen such comments under articles on Ken Ham's Facebook page. So much for the Bible giving all the answers on this biological topic. Or maybe these Christians are 'blind' to the Bible's 'answers' regarding when where and how dinosaurs lived and precisely why they (or any other creature) went extinct?


Once again the dishonest meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is seeking attention although he has no credibility. I have shown how he is dishonest several times here including his refusal to honour his promise to remove people from his mailing list who do not want to receive it. There is no reason to include Dr. Brown, Dr. Walker and others who are not a part of the discussion except to poison them against Cowboy Bob Sorensen. This is an example of the desperation of someone who has not scientific or moral reason in his argumentation.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts ignores several articles that the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen has linked in the derided post. The Cowboy did not discuss the fact that creation science organisations as a whole accept the existence of dinosaurs. Meat Machine Ken Ham had nothing to do with this post. Ham did not write it. His organisation was not linked here. Ashley Haworth-Roberts claims but supplies no evidence that Christians believe that dinosaurs never existed. His 'evidence' consists of alleged comments on Ken Ham's Facebook page. If those comments existed there is no reason to believe that they were written by Christians since atheists are known to pretend to be Christians so they can make stupid comments in order to ridicule actual Christians. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is only interested in displaying his hate and seeking revenge because his logic has been refuted many times and his bigotry has been exploited.



More spam. More lying.

Why not address the content of my post, troll Gordons? That when they read the Bible (eg Genesis or perhaps Job 40) and then look at the fossil record Christians can be confused as to when where and how (if at all) dinosaurs lived, and when and why they became extinct.

And my emails (this post was NOT emailed) usually go to Dr Michael Brown because he has never asked not to receive them (and his site has previously published misleading material by Dr Jonathan Sarfati about topics such as diamonds which Brown may or may not agree with). And some of my emails. not all, go to Dr Walker when they refer to present or past articles on the CMI website (including one last night about coral reefs that did NOT go to Gordons).

I was tempted - but I am not emailing this post to anybody. But readers of this forum will see again how Gordons uses his membership of this forum solely to lie and libel on behalf of that coward and bigot Sorensen.

I have truthfully informed the liar Gordons that I have removed various people from my emails, such as Joe Boudreault, John Heininger, Ken Keathley, Ian Panth and J W Wartick. But Gordons refuses to acknowledge this fact.

I saw a comment on Ken Ham's Facebook page within the past week or so claiming that dinosaurs never existed. But because I did not search for it, the troll Gordons is accusing me of making it up. I just tried to find the comment - but it may now have been deleted by either Facebook or whoever monitors Ham's page. I think the comment appeared where Ham flagged (on 11 Sept) this article: https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/ ... nto-birds/

And why should an 'atheist' go to Ham's Facebook page and say dinosaurs never existed? What would be in it for them to do that? Why not attack what Ham claims about dinosaurs instead?

Incidentally I also came across these articles just now:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/jurass ... dinosaurs/
https://www.geolsoc.org.uk/Geoscientist ... ur-deniers
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/ft ... 109395522/ (as well as a sportsman Redick is a Christian)

And whether it is serious/genuine or not this site still exists:
https://www.christiansagainstdinosaurs.com/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is shifting the blame and being a hypocrite. He said he would remove people from his spam list. I have said numerous times that I do not want his spam. He refuses to remove my name. He is repeatedly proven a liar. He has never shown that the other people like Brown, Walker, Safarti actually want to see his rants. He accused me of being off topic but his entire post is off topic. He is lying by omission and refusing to deal with the content of the Sorensen post. What people have allegedly said on the Ham post is irrelevant just like the posts of Ashley Haworth-Roberts.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Troll Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts is shifting the blame and being a hypocrite. He said he would remove people from his spam list. I have said numerous times that I do not want his spam. He refuses to remove my name. He is repeatedly proven a liar. He has never shown that the other people like Brown, Walker, Safarti actually want to see his rants. He accused me of being off topic but his entire post is off topic. He is lying by omission and refusing to deal with the content of the Sorensen post. What people have allegedly said on the Ham post is irrelevant just like the posts of Ashley Haworth-Roberts.



Troll Gordons. I said in my widely circulated email of 26 August that was addressed to Sorensen: "I have removed a number of people from my emails who said they wanted to opt out. The exceptions are Curtis Long and sometimes Mister Gordons when it is you lying about me (because you said you block my emails and I want you to be kept informed)." That is my position - and you KNOW it.

And the only people who accuse me of 'lying' are Sorensen, Long and you - all proven liars filled who are filled with hatred.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Is Sorensen the most arrogant objectionable 'Christian' on the planet? Discuss.
http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2018/09 ... m=facebook

"Unfortunately, some biblical creationists are accepting what secularists say about dinosaur feathers." Whereas Sorensen, who has an unbelievable hatred of 'secularists', obviously knows better than them. Or so he is telling us.

What does the Bible tell us about whether some dinosaurs possessed feathers, Bob?
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:16 am

My recent email about some of the recent stuff here has been sent to numerous recipients - including Sorensen, Long and Gordons.

So if they are blocking me they will not be able to read and attack what I said.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8577
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Previous

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests