YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 pm

On 26 July I commented here regarding Sorensen:
"For your information - Bob is lying by omission (yet again) with his link where he attacks me regarding Oumuamua (which now appears to have been a comet rather than an asteroid). I answered the electric universe pseudo-science he dredged up from somewhere else on the internet. Instead of addressing my response he prefers to demonise. Because I believe - no I know - that he is a fake, not a real Christian, and controlled by evil - or Satan if you prefer.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52023&hilit=electric#p52023
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52068&hilit=electric#p52068
His latest comments are proof (from the horse's mouth) that he has NO argument against me regarding Oumuamua (and the other recently reported apparently once captured inter-stellar asteroid with a less exotic name found in the vicinity of Jupiter) being the death knell for a '6,000 year old universe'. All he can do is IGNORE the details of what I have written (I'm no genius Bob just cleverer than you it would seem) and assert that I am 'feckless' and make other stupid and insulting comments. "People need to learn to use some restraint". Everyone 'apart from' Cowboy Bob Sorensen that is."

Sorensen has just re-posted one of his past blog posts from early 2017:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/02 ... m=facebook
He warns against 'faking it' when creationists do not have answers. Sound advice.

Pity his advice did not extend to creationists not falsely claiming that their opponents 'don't' have answers even in those cases where they DO (and the YECs by contrast don't - as with Oumuamua when that came up).
a_haworthroberts

A hater thinks everybody else is a hater

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 am

Email as just sent:

Sorensen's latest hate rant:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... m=facebook

Which includes:
''... F'rinstance, this stalker denies God and the Bible, yet pretends to be knowledgeable on Genesis when he discusses it and assails creationists (like he does here, and makes false claims about creationary understanding of created kinds. Also, this further attack shows his defense of Wikipedia propaganda.''

Around two weeks ago he made a false claim about me. I asked him to substantiate it in order to show that I was a 'liar'. He has ignored my challenge despite several reminders:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52201&hilit=irrationality#p52201
(post of 29 July and the three following posts)

That is what is really going on. He treats anybody who challenges his (provocative and negative) behaviour, and his claims, like dirt. That is not Christian behaviour. But you already knew that. Notice his dirty tactics - say I made 'false claims' but not bother to show how they were 'false''. Presumably because he can't. He is lying. He always lies.

Looks like it's not only 'evolutionary' thinking that leads to burning hatred.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar and hater

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:59 am

I now see he attacked me twice in this article:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... atred.html
He accused me of inflicting 'fallacy-laden opinions' on people like him. Opinions he refuses to address, preferring to rant about me on closed forums like the coward that he is.

I've kept my promise of 31 May 2016.

The pathological liar and extreme bigot also attacks someone else with his usual poisonous evasive stupidity: '''Accurately' meaning '"I agree with secularist views"". Yes - dismissing people whilst avoiding addressing their views, whatever they are.

You can't have a rational conversation with a bigoted lying thug like Sorensen. Which is fine because this person who fills the internet with poison in the name of Christianity does not want a rational conversation - unless you are his fan and are going to pat him on the back. He just wants to claim 'victory 'all the time - whilst banning and blocking and badmouthing people behind their backs. He's that insecure.

I have messaged him that he won't get to heaven unless he repents of his evil.

It will be to no avail.
a_haworthroberts

'Christian' hate mob

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:05 pm

The lies those cowardly TQEP YEC bigots won't tell me to my face (because they know they are lies):

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"I see your old pal went nuts and cried on a forum about what you said. The way he tells it, the only reason the article was written was to attack him personally, he ignores all the rest of it. So incredibly stupid, he proves creationists right over and over." I posted the relevant link so people could study it for themselves, pathological liar.
"To keep the analogy going, Haywire started firebombing me, kept on fanning the flames, firebombing again with astonishingly vapid, hateful diatribes. I've said he's illogical, documented it repeatedly, and challenged him several times to show why my screenshots are wrong. Crickets."
I have proven you a liar over and over again for years. It's all (well much of it) on this page. You by contrast have nothing on me. I tell the truth about you. You hate that. Which is odd since your page is set up to deliberately provoke people. But I defeat you not with angry irrationality but with, wait for it, facts. Things you seek to avoid for as long as possible by refusing to speak to me - because lying about me behind by back suits your dishonest agenda.
"The purpose of that forum is for Hitler-Robbers to protect his own ego and show how much he hates creationists." I never set up the page, pathetic lying moron.
"I think he's also angry because I linked to a CMI article where I was allowed to comment." I had not noticed that comment concerning Wikipedia. But CMI's toleration of this lying bigoted hypocrite speaks volumes.

The facts, in context, are on this page - not that other page. It's a hate and lie page, set in the name of 'Christian' creationism.

No wonder they hate that online encyclopedia. It posted a link that was robustly critical of a book by Jonathan Sarfati (however Sorensen does not have a page dedicated to his life history). There's only this out-of-date page:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bob_Sorensen
a_haworthroberts

YEC fantasist Michael Oard

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Does the new Michael Oard article meet with Cowboy Bob's approval?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3889&p=52211&hilit=hawaiian#p52211 (new post at 0.22 BST on 3 August)

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... flood.html (flagging that Oard article concerning some recent unusual but natural events in Hawaii)
"Biblical creationists freely admit that the Genesis Flood was a miraculous event ...".

Funny how the fantasist Michael Oard forgot to mention that he believes in something miraculous or supernatural in the past.

Which makes attempted analogies with present day natural events pretty meaningless. (And now a hurricane is nearing Hawaii - a natural event, though possibly exacerbated by man-caused additional greenhouse gas emissions.)
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC fantasist Michael Oard

Postby MisterGordons » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:20 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Does the new Michael Oard article meet with Cowboy Bob's approval?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3889&p=52211&hilit=hawaiian#p52211 (new post at 0.22 BST on 3 August)

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... flood.html (flagging that Oard article concerning some recent unusual but natural events in Hawaii)
"Biblical creationists freely admit that the Genesis Flood was a miraculous event ...".

Funny how the fantasist Michael Oard forgot to mention that he believes in something miraculous or supernatural in the past.

Which makes attempted analogies with present day natural events pretty meaningless. (And now a hurricane is nearing Hawaii - a natural event, though possibly exacerbated by man-caused additional greenhouse gas emissions.)

Such a remark is both off-topic and self-indulgent. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown to be egocentric and irrational. He does not advance an argument for evolution or deep time or atheism or anything else. He has been challenged many times to refute Cowboy Bob's examples of the bad logic used by Ashley Haworth Roberts. These challenges are subverted. He can show us where the Cowboy is wrong in these if the Cowboy meat machine is indeed wrong and the meat machine Ashley is indeed right: https://www.facebook.com/93201535682903 ... 5301183034

Ashley Haworth-Roberts stalks the Cowboy and other creationists in order to find something to complain about so he can build up his own ego. Ashley Haworth-Roberts should not be surprised when his continual stalking (which he started in the first place) and posting of stupid remarks is exploited by Cowboy Bob Sorensen.
MisterGordons

Latest attack by 'Mister Gordons'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:35 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:

Such a remark is both off-topic and self-indulgent. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown to be egocentric and irrational. He does not advance an argument for evolution or deep time or atheism or anything else. He has been challenged many times to refute Cowboy Bob's examples of the bad logic used by Ashley Haworth Roberts. These challenges are subverted. He can show us where the Cowboy is wrong in these if the Cowboy meat machine is indeed wrong and the meat machine Ashley is indeed right: https://www.facebook.com/93201535682903 ... 5301183034

Ashley Haworth-Roberts stalks the Cowboy and other creationists in order to find something to complain about so he can build up his own ego. Ashley Haworth-Roberts should not be surprised when his continual stalking (which he started in the first place) and posting of stupid remarks is exploited by Cowboy Bob Sorensen.

Mister Gordons (who does Bob Sorensen's dirty work for him on this page because Bob is a coward) has been shown to be a troll - and a rather pompous one at that.

Gordons appears not to have noticed that my post above was actually having a go at Michael Oard (or is he a groupie for Mr Oard too).

Funny how when you tell the truth about how young earth creationists operate (and make excuses for each others' failings) they resort to ludicrous and mendacious character attacks. They complain about so-called 'bullying' and 'piranha' attacks. But in the case of Sorensen it is normally me ALONE against a bunch of about four of them (though only Gordons has any courage the others whinge about me on their own pages where I cannot defend myself),

I have defeated Sorensen throughout this thread. Gordon's attack is ridiculous. My so-called 'stalking' of deceitful, science denying YECs like Sorensen is not a crime. I think of it as a public service (and yes a hobby too).

If anyone else thinks Gordons has a point that I use 'bad logic' and have not shown Sorensen to be wrong about anything, please inform me. With FULL details/examples. This is an open forum where anyone can express a viewpoint on creationism/science. Unlike Bob's tightly controlled pages where there is no free speech because all questioners get rapidly censored and permanently banned.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pg/cowboybobso ... 5301183034
This is not an argument. It is simply an attempted character assassination. And a vicious one at that.

I have presented (in earlier individual posts here) specific and often detailed arguments showing that Sorensen lies, is motivated by hatred, is unwilling to address scientific evidence that refutes claims he espouses, and only goes through the motions ie avoiding ALL specifics when 'discussing' his beliefs and claims with informed critics (his interactions with them are a charade intended to bolster his support base of fellow extremists). He behaves towards critics (including Christians who disagree with him) like the hypocrite wearing Christian clothing that he is (though of course I have deduced that he is a fake - who will never change or repent of his deceitful conduct - from his online behaviour over a period of YEARS rather than assumed him to be a fake and then tried to match his behaviour to how a fake would behave). (I have had interactions with a couple of other YECS who I do not consider to be fakes.)

The man is a vicious liar. He makes claims about me - and then, when challenged, FAILS to back them up. Because the claims were false (and vindictive) all along. He hates me. And he still thinks after all this time that he can intimidate me.
a_haworthroberts

YEC extremist Bob Sorensen (and his henchmen)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:49 am

''... I know that I said I wasn't going to give a certain feckless humbug direct attention here, but he was kind enough to prove me right again. He was railing: "I haven't read that book by Venema and McKnight nor viewed the new 'DNA Battles' young earth creationist DVD (and I have no qualifications in genetics). I simply point out the manner in which these particular young earth creationists are attacking this 2017 book by other Christian authors in the new CMI article. "
He has such powers, it's amazing! To read this display of his great intellect: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3913
If you want to check out my article:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... ist.html''

Everything I said about the CMI article was true, Bob. But I know that's a problem for you.

And I see that, among others (including that far right bully and coward Curtis Long) liar Charlie Wolcott has chimed in:
''That's typical. He speaks...therefore he refutes us...despite most of it being complete nonsense, irrelevant to the topic at hand, and frequently dead wrong not only about his complaint about us...but also about his own position.''

Where did my post claim to 'refute' something. All I did was highlight some YEC divisiveness. Are you paranoid as well as arrogant and pathologically untruthful?

Yet more distraction tactics from the hate-filled liar 'Christian' Sorensen. Who recently made a false claim about me which he then failed to substantiate despite repeatedly being asked to do so.

These people are evil.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - Career Liar, Career HypocriteWoid

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Wide circulation email:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52235&hilit=henchmen#p52235

Sorensen's rational response to my post above and similar ones about him?
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
Plus yet another deliberate and desperate lying soundbite to rouse the rabble:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (the cowards banned me from this page - and then use it to lie about me whenever I tell the truth about them)
"He's been defeated by several people, including Charlie who commented above, and me. But he's not a challenge, lacking intellectual capacity and credibility."

The reality is that those 'defeats' are imaginary ones, lodged in Sorensen's twisted brain. I quote from a [wide[ circulation email I sent on 29 July:
"For all you Sorensen fans out there, the 'debate' continues (it's just me - against around three of them). He has claimed to his bigoted followers that
''I had an atheopath "prove" that I'm lying by quoting one of my articles, and then stopping the quote right where I provided a link that proved him wrong!''
That is how Sorensen 'converses with' people he hates. Flinging mud in their direction from behind their back, and avoiding all specifics (whilst falsely accusing me of some sort of dodgy behaviour or ignoring something or manipulation or misrepresentation ... and so on. A fake conversation - because only one of us wants a real, genuine, conversation.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52201#p52201 (three new fairly short posts today)"

Needless to say he has refused to show where and how I somehow failed to prove he was lying by deliberately omitting some incriminating 'quote'. Because he CAN'T. As I will continue to remind him whenever he lies about me again.

I have proven Sorensen a hardcore liar more times than I can possibly count.

Meanwhile this (attached photo) is what a hate-filled religious hypocrite and career liar looks like:

It's my Right of Reply, Bob.

Your bullying and intimidation just strengthens my resolve to tell the world the truth about you and your evil. Right thinking Christians should ostracise this person.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - hate filled bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:07 am

''Interesting that they are compelled to seek us out and attack. The one indicated above has been criminally cyberstalking me and several others for years. He says it's a hobby and a "public service", so you can see the level of both insanity and demonic influence. -CBB''.

''We can stay civil and not lower ourselves, but we also cannot just roll over and play dead. They are willing hand puppets of their Father Down Below, go on the attack misrepresent and outright lie about Christians, and recruit others of like (and weak) minds. By letting attacks go, we also risk losing our legal rights to respond. So, we have to stand up to them, like we read of the Apostles calling out enemies of the gospel. Neither they, nor we, can reduce ourselves to their obscenities. See what you think of this:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... red.html''

Sorensen just cannot stop lying and hating. I do not misrepresent and lie about him - and he has never ever demonstrated that I do those things. (He's just angry about my analyses and conclusions.) But he's made a lifetime commitment to post hatred and lies about people who don't agree with him. His site is deliberately provoking. And then he whinges like a five year old when people react negatively. People he is too cowardly (or maybe it's arrogance) to engage with directly.

Some of his followers are uneasy about this particular attack and mock post - it's too much even for them. But Sorensen cannot stand it when people are honest about him - or honest about themselves.

Christians who associate with and offer succour to this person have no credibility (assuming of course that they are real Christians in the first place).

When I was a Christian I never encountered a bigot like this. Thankfully. (But there was no meaningful internet then, pretty much all contact was personal.)
a_haworthroberts

Fantasies of David Coppedge

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:09 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/08 ... ction.html

That Coppedge article: https://crev.info/2018/07/humans-can-se ... n-animals/

"... Many people probably considered dinosaurs major pests or threats to their own safety. If they could wipe out bears and lions, they could have wiped out the post-Flood dinosaurs. This explains the selectivity of the extinction. It happened by intelligent design, not by a chance event like a meteor strike. It explains the soft tissue remains (because the Flood was recent, not millions of years ago). It explains the ubiquitous “dinosaur death pose” and the fossil graveyards in flood deposits. Sounds like a good explanation. If it weren’t for secular scientists’ hatred of the Bible, it should be a contender."

It's NOTHING to do with the Bible. It's EVERYTHING to do with the material evidence.

'Biblical' creationists have no material evidence whatsoever that any dinosaur was ever killed by a human, let alone that they managed to wipe out HUNDREDS of dinosaur species in a short period of time within recent millennia. Coppedge's claim that dinosaur extinction happened via (human) 'intelligent design' is therefore absurd. (Nor is it taught in the Bible.)

I also deduce from what Sorensen says in his first paragraph that the Christians who surround and pander to Trump and who don't care if the environment gets trashed eg Ralph Drollinger and Scott Pruitt are not 'biblical' creationists, and that they just want to subdue the Earth and be dominant.

'Biblical' creationism is not synonymous with the Bible. It's the Bible plus pseudo-science and science denial.
a_haworthroberts

Proven liar says he's not a science denier

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 am

"... anti-creationists have called me, and other creationists, "science deniers". Even though we show how we appreciate science and technology (I've narrated my personal experiences with medical science), people like Haywire the Stalker spread that lie. They know it's false, but it's a cutesy way to mock. -CBB".

And then he posts this:
http://radaractive.blogspot.com/2018/09 ... m=facebook
Flagging this:
https://crev.info/2018/06/geology-anomaly/
Having a go at this (among other things):
https://news.unm.edu/news/unm-researche ... ock-layers

The extremist and bigot Coppedge (see his text in green which always ends his propaganda posts) claims that 'secular' geologists ie geologists are 'indoctrinated' into long ages and gradual change - whilst ignoring and waving away all the physical and measured evidence pointing to deep time. The denier Coppedge also accuses scientists of making up 'just-so' stories. And for all those YECs who claim - unbiblically - that life greatly diversified with massive amounts of speciation just after Noah's flood, Coppedge writes: "Since when did a wave of moving sediment bring forth new animal body plans?". That after indoctrinating his readers with "... the geologists are speeding up the wave. Flood, anyone?"

So - would Coppedge or Sorensen care to offer a 'biblical' explanation for the 'dolomite problem' that this article also refers to?

No of course they wouldn't. Because their game is the undermining of science ie science denial and/or pseudo-science. So Coppedge says nothing (other than whinging about 'special pleading' by 'these' geologists). And Sorensen simply opines (referring to the CREV article as a whole) that "biblical creationists do not have these panicky redating problems". But they DO - like everyone else - have that dolomite problem. And all they are doing is attacking the scientists who have uncovered it and have sought to explain it.

And still no dinosaur fossils uncovered at the Grand Canyon, Mr Coppedge.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 pm

And Sorensen denies man-caused climate change/global warming.

And he can't even claim that he gets that denial from God's infallible word.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - pure evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 pm

And now this evil, lying, cowardly bigot fraudster and science denier is falsely calling me a 'global warming cultist'.

Which is exactly what HE is.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen (post made 5 hours ago)

Hope you don't die prematurely from a New York heatwave, Bob. (But I hope your President does, hopefully before 2020 if he is not impeached.)

For the record, I do not agree with what Stevie Wonder (not a scientist) says about belief in climate change here:
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andr ... 97c50ee380

If demons exist Bob Sorensen has one. It makes him unable to tell the truth or ever admit error to his critics, and instead fills him with an irresistible urge to use the internet to set up sites that spread his particular brand of hatred, reality denial, false accusations and general religious and political bigotry.

Meanwhile in the UK:
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/news/relea ... mmer-stats
https://news.sky.com/story/2018-was-uks ... d-11489541
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45399134

It's not just the UK where the northern hemisphere summer has been unusually hot so mentioning the UK is totally relevant.

And Ken Ham and Answers in Genesis have REFUSED to explain their unbiblical (despite their claims to the contrary) denials of man-caused global warming. Which suggests that they too are global warming cultists who cannot rationally defend their position but persist with it anyway and refuse to admit any kind of error (let alone deliberately misleading people).
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3914
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists