YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Disgusting

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:13 am

Sorensen's done it again. Swallowed a cake and then regurgitated it - and swallowed it a second time.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... vices.html
"Evolutionists and deep time advocates fight tooth and nail to find ways out of the inconvenient truths that dinosaur soft tissues represent. Namely, that the earth is not zillions of years old, that dinosaurs could not have been extinct for 65 million years or so because proteins and tissues cannot exist that long, and the best explanation for what is found is the global Genesis Flood." Says the same bigot who also insists - when it suits him (which is most of the time) - that "speculation about the unobserved, untestable, unrepeatable past" is 'not' science.

But now I know what Sorensen proclaims is wrong with those 'other' creationists (those who agree dinosaurs almost certainly were all extinct by 66 million years ago). He seems unable to fault the science they accept (though he posts YEC links and alleges that eg these creationists are using 'irrelevant and outdated material'). But, significantly, Sorensen tells us "they disbelieve that Genesis means what it says" (Genesis implies that all animals were created in one calendar week and other Bible verses imply that that was thousands of years ago - and that is it since 'Noah's Flood' was NO extinction event). So he can attack these creationists ('professing' Christians) and their beliefs about topics such as extinctions that are never mentioned in the Bible SIMPLY by playing the "they disbelieve Genesis" card (even if they believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ). No wonder Sorensen is terrified to debate anyone. He's a Genesis bigot.

And here's further confirmation (from 16 January):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... robes.html
"Biblical creationists cannot change the truth. We don't have to, because the truth of creation and a young earth is on our side from the get-go." No need for any science. Just for belief, dogmatism and rescuing devices.

YEC-ism is EASY. Just as long as you don't actually defend your claims in open debate with doubters - whether hardline atheists or committed 'progressive' creationists.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen and Long - vile, evil, despicable

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 am

They know they are defeated by reality. But these hypocrites in Christian clothing continue to lash out. As I've just discovered.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (see under the post dated 11 January beginning "Featured post, "Secularists Forced to Admit Saturn's Rings are Young"").
Long:
"Hitler-Robbers is having fits over this post. Naturally he wants to talk about only what HE wants to talk about and ignores the content. He's smarter than all scientists both secular and creationist."
Sorensen:
"Demoniacs and the mentally ill are not known for intellectual honesty. Bullying, yes. -CBB".

I am sending a wide circulation email (with photo attached) for the benefit of all people who deplore this kind of context-free deliberately misleading ad hominem hateful lying libellous bigotry done in the name of 'biblical creationist' Christianity.

The next post SHOWS in FULL precisely what these fascist propaganda bigots are DELIBERATELY ignoring.

They are EVIL.

Meanwhile the real only answer I got from the honest YEC I send emails to, on the topic of the interstellar asteroid Oumuamua reaching our solar system within 6,000 years of 'biblical creation', was "Oh, I forgot, you think Science is God. Yeah, scientifically, it would never happen." Bob would probably want that YEC 'excommunicated' for his honesty.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

My email of 12 January

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 am

It was as shown below:

"The silence from young earth creationists since they received my email of 9 January has been deafening. But now one of them has confirmed what I suspected - that these people CANNOT face REALITY and instead of making a rational response to their mega interstellar asteroid travelling to our solar system problem (in their defence no such response does appear to be possible) the YEC in question - a proven pathological liar who is psychologically incapable of honesty or integrity though he identifies as 'Christian' - is resorting to downright evasiveness and foolish bravado in an effort to keep the bigoted and ill-informed peanut gallery who watch his online antics onside.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... young.html (my comments have been inserted in square brackets)
"Deep time proponents have a terrible time dealing with facts that do not fit their fundamentally flawed worldview, especially when it comes to celestial objects. [LIAR] One problem is the presence of oxygen in a comet's atmosphere, [LIAR] but never mind about that now. (Some may think that the interstellar asteroid ʻOumuamua is devastating to biblical creation science, but it is actually rather unimpressive. [LIAR]) Secularists circle the wagons of excuses to protect their views, but they only end up looking foolish when denying the evidence in front of them. [LIAR]"
[photo attached]

He's trying to argue that if 'deep time proponents' are ever uncertain or have to change their hypotheses eg about some planetary rings or a particular comet that is proof of a 6,000 year old universe. That's why I am calling him a liar.

As for Saturn's rings, would Bob or whoever care to demonstrate that 'young' means 6,000 years old or less? No - they wouldn't. Since even the bigot at crev.info reports an age (which he 'knows' must be 'wrong') of 200 million years (not billions).

Young earth creationism has got nothing to do with genuine science. (This is not intended as bait.)

Maybe Bob wrote his latest lying tripe BEFORE the text of my email of 9 January was posted here (who knows when it was written):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3854 (this message has now been added to the thread)

If my objective was simply to FORCE Bob to LIE again, I would have succeeded 100%. But my main aim was to force him into embarrassed silence on the subject of Oumuamua since it is indeed the DEATH KNELL of young Earth creationism. As I stated on the BCSE community forum weeks ago. Bob is rattled. So he launches another highly dishonest tirade against 'secularists' as cover. Which backfires.

As you know this evil person is also a total fraud and coward afraid of ANY genuine debate with critics and who resorts to censorship on his pages and refusal of any meaningful engagement on neutral or anti-creationist pages. And he then insists to the rabble that all his critics are 'fools'. (I thought there was a Bible verse forbidding calling someone 'you fool'.)

It's checkmate Bob - and Dr Sarfati. But you will carry on the game even though you have lost to a nuisance asteroid (rather than a 'secularist')."

Please compare this message with the Long-Sorensen exchange of four days ago, shown above, which forms their 'response'.

You will readily see that these people are EVIL.

PS at 12.48 am - please also see this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3854
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:40 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... spute.html
"I reckon mass extinctions are choosy about who gets to be made extinct, huh?"

An extinction event could not kill off a species that was either already extinct or which had not yet evolved, Bob.

As for Noah's Flood, that was NOT an extinction event according to the Bible (even if it killed many land animals). Whether from the Bible alone, or from their own concoctions, YECs CANNOT explain extinctions (other than the few most recent ones that we know were caused by humans). "That's why biblical creation science Genesis Flood models fit the observed data far better than the contrivances of secularists" - even if that was true, which it is not, those 'models' have nothing whatsoever to do with the Bible. Which knows NOTHING of extinction, only multiplication and geographical spread post-flood.

Notice, Bob and everyone else, how that ICR piece TOTALLY fails to explain ANY extinction.

"There are no real extinction events in the rock record, only the last appearance of organisms as they were encapsulated by the tsunami-like floodwaters." 'Last appearance' - just before they became EXTINCT (and numerous such in different rock layers of different dates). A reality that is MISSING from Genesis. So NO, liars Tomkins and Clarey (and Sorensen). That Genesis 'flood' was NOT, I repeat NOT, an extinction event. There was an ark - remember? You are DENYING scripture in your fanatical attempts to 'rubbish' science.

I have said this before, probably on this forum. But Sorensen and co refuse to LEARN anything that undermines their fantastical anti-science dogma.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:08 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"The real explanation for what is observed, both in genetics and geology, is in a creation science Genesis Flood model."

It's 'the Bible' - but not as we know it. (Just like with old earth creationists and theistic evolutionists who also pick and choose their verses, and twist and ignore Bible verses in order to make it 'fit' with observed scientific realities such as vast numbers of extinct species only known from fossils.)

Just WHY is Genesis 6 19-20 missing from these 'models'? "You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive." So that Tomkins-Clarey claim about "the last appearance of organisms as they were encapsulated by the tsunami-like floodwaters" is (if you really believe the Bible Bob) a BIG FAT LIE.
a_haworthroberts

YEC fantasist Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/03 ... m=facebook
Referencing this: https://answersingenesis.org/geology/pl ... t-started/
"Old-Earth scientists insist that "the present is the key to the past". Except when it isn't. Since uniformitarianism has too many flaws, they will invoke rapid changes and historical catastrophes to explain some things — and then go back to their previous philosophies."
That's because they weren't wrong just not universally applicable. But if you are a rabid young earth creationist the colour grey simply does not exist - there's only black or white.

Oh, and IF Genesis 7:11a is referring to massive earthquakes then I suggest that plate tectonics ALREADY existed ... which in fact appears to be what Snelling was suggesting (though he's pushing that YEC snake oil of recent so-called 'catastrophic plate tectonics').

Which must be why moronic Bob wrote a 2016 blog, reacting to the Snelling piece, entitled 'The Beginning of Plate Tectonics' and which contained this boiler plate: "Biblical creationists have a very different view that works more effectively, but secularists don't cotton to the notion of considering the recent activity of the global Genesis Flood". NOR did Snelling when making his stuff up about how (real) plate tectonics BEGAN. He was reading things that probably are not there into Genesis 1:9-10, Bob.

Yet more mindless 'Genesis Flood is the answer to Everything' snake oil from Sorensen. Neither scientific nor biblical nor even in full agreement with mainstream YEC-ism ...
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Email as sent in reply to YEC David Bump (copied to Sorensen, Long, Gordons and several non-YECs):

"I agree on the Bible not ruling out extinction/disappearance of any 'kinds' of animal (prior to the end of the world). Humans have free will apparently and might kill a lot of animals for food etc. But hundreds of dinosaurs all (according to YECs NOT the Bible) going extinct just centuries after a global flood and an ark? That doesn't exactly chime with Genesis 8:17 (which cites God's own words).

"As for Haeckel's drawings (which even evolutionists have said were shamefully misleading), they had nothing to do with snakes or whales once having legs, and human embryos have no more of a tail than adult humans, their backbone simply grows first and it takes awhile for the rest of the body to catch up, while the last 9 or so "tail" bones don't develop as much and fuse together to form the sacrum and coccyx. You can tell because the "tail" is much larger around in proportion as well. It's not like embryos have a bunch of extra vertebra after the sacral area. Even little rabbit tails have 15 caudal vertebrae. Personally I would love it if God created humans with tails and they've just degenerated over time, but going by the muscle attachments and such it appears there's no real reason to believe there was anything more to them then what we have now. Shoot, even in evolutionary terms you have to go back to some really early primate to find one with a tail. It's rather silly and 19th-century to think there would be some remnant of that which still has to be done away with as the embryo develops.".
I'm no expert here, but I did google what TQEPD claimed re human and whale embryos before sending my message. I noted today that recapitulation theory is now in doubt. There is text on Haeckel's Embryological Drawings and on Controversy here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Haeckel

Evolutionist Gary Hurd has now commented at TQEPD.

I am copying this to TQEPD via private BCSE message (I don't know his email address and am currently muzzled by Fascistbook, sorry Facebook)."
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen vs Christopher Hartsil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:03 am

I've just flagged the two preceding posts to CHartsil via a PM.

He wrote at TQEPD:
"Lol, more global flood snake oil.
"Magic did it" still solves nothing, sorry.
Maybe Curtis Long or Steve Risner will have the guts to come along and try to actually shed some light on HOW the flood supposedly did this. Bob sure doesn't."

That Snelling source article did NOT invoke the Genesis flood for the START of plate tectonics (only for the lie of so-called 'catastrophic plate tectonics'). Sorensen was mistaken. And Hartsil repeated the same mistake.

Yet again YECs are peddling stuff - and implying that it was in 'the Bible' all along. Whereas the Bible refers simply to dry land appearing as waters were moved (Genesis 1:9-10) and to a possible earthquake bring waters up from below (at Genesis 7:11a).
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Lol, the cowards finally reported my mirror page enough to get it unpublished.

Of course, I immediately started another

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/
CHartsil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:13 am

CHartsil wrote:Lol, the cowards finally reported my mirror page enough to get it unpublished.

Of course, I immediately started another

They can't censor reality.

I for one have NEVER asked Facebook to shut down Bob's pages. Repudiation of their science related claims is a lot more fulfilling (if sometimes time-consuming).

Incidentally Bob's first link here won't work (not guilty):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... tropy.html
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 pm

I for one have NEVER asked Facebook to shut down Bob's pages

I hadn't thought about it either until now. I got one of his posts deleted and if my new page is shut down due to reporting I'm going to make it a point to sift through as much of Bob's crap as it takes to report enough to get his page deleted.

Of course, he'll get to play the victim then too but he won't have an audience of thousands.
CHartsil

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 pm

CHartsil wrote:
I for one have NEVER asked Facebook to shut down Bob's pages

I hadn't thought about it either until now. I got one of his posts deleted and if my new page is shut down due to reporting I'm going to make it a point to sift through as much of Bob's crap as it takes to report enough to get his page deleted.

Of course, he'll get to play the victim then too but he won't have an audience of thousands.

The meat machine known as Christopher Hartsil, Joe Gallman and others admits that he is on a vendetta. This is for revenge. It is not about science. The Joe Gallman identity is missing as well. Perhaps the instances are linked. There is no evidence that Cowboy Bob Sorensen had the 'Debunked' page shut down. Facebook shut it down for their own reasons. TQEPD did not refute anything but only threw stones. Now it also admits that it is a hypocrite by being more active in its censorship.
MisterGordons

Postby CHartsil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:03 am

TQEPD did not refute anything but only threw stones. Now it also admits that it is a hypocrite by being more active in its censorship.

I like how you glossed over "I had never thought about reporting Bob's page until mine was reported to the point of being unpublished"

The problem with coming here and whining like a triggered blue haired Hillary voter is we realize you're not actually victims, you're just wrong.
CHartsil

Bob Sorensen, Curtis Long, Alexander Gordons - liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 am

Fascist Long demanded at this link (now unavailable to view) that TQEPD 'prove' that he, Long, reported the posts on his (TQEPD's) page in order to get them censored:

Now at the link below, Sorensen's less active Facebook page, Long has written:
"Turns out that the hateful bigot confessed. It wasn't this page after all but the cowboy got slapped down for his actions on The Question Evolution Project. I didn't get a slapping because I'm not a manager there. Here's where the scumbag confessed. ~CL:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/po ... cation=ufi"
See: https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
[when I click on the link that is supplied by Long I get this: "Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Centre"]

That looks like the proof that LONG is reporting TQEPD and TQEPR and getting them closed. He is livid with hatred about TQEPR. Caught in the act I'd say.

The irrational mendacious hatred of these people (not typical of Christians in general) makes one think their beliefs are also irrational. Why I assume isn't their aim.

Meanwhile Bob is complaining on the same Facebook page about Facebook removing some recent text of his. He should try being banned for 30 DAYS for no valid reason as I currently am yet again - thanks to his sidekick Long.

Fascist Long also called TQEPD a 'bastard' at the TQEPR (now no longer visible). And at the link below he has written:
"You know that the fornicator of diseased sheep just confessed? He's blaming YOU for his own stupidity and bigotry and the consequences of HIS actions. When I have to testify in court, we need evidence and not just accusations. He has an opinion and is blaming you. What a moron. Read the comment on his share, he's a smug bastich and hasn't learned anything from his experiences or reading the posts.
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/po ... 2455392141" [that is not available either]
See: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Even Bob (now worried about Facebook viewing his pages) is embarrassed by that Long post above. He replies:
"Curtis, thanks for your support and obviously correct remarks. However, I would like to ask that you refrain from colorful (but interesting) remarks like the one you began with. -CBB"
He then rants:
"He's dangerous to rational thought, and wants revenge by having this Page taken down because he thinks I'm responsible for him losing his Page. Logic in Atheopathland. -CBB". The bigot knows that if somebody reports your post to Facebook, Facebook refuse to tell you WHO reported the post. Who else but people from/supporting TQEP (probably not Bob himself) would report TQEPD/TQEPR? It's well known that YECs LOVE censorship when they are having problems with awkward facts and awkward people.

Oh, and Bob has a parting shot - "... He's insane and has a demon. -CBB". This evil fascist knows he is lying in calling TQEPD 'insane'. I have never seen the slightest evidence for such a suggestion - and Bob will fail to provide any.

The people who refuse to learn anything from their critics, preferring instead to DEMONISE all of them all of the time (as I know from personal experience) are the fascist bigots in 'Christian' clothing Sorensen, Long and Gordons. All they do display silly childish games whilst ignoring ALL substance they don't approve of.

Apparently Long works for the US police. I hope he controls himself when at work and only targets criminals/apparent criminals.

Meanwhile Hartsil appears to be a Republican supporter. Nobody's perfect that's for sure.

But the people at TQEP are evil.

They hate it when a few people with the time and dedication (and knowledge of the Bible and basic science) challenge their evil and lies. Most people can't be bothered.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 am

http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2018/0 ... m=facebook
"Listen, people who call Christians, Conservatives, Darwin doubters, global climate change [?] epithets like "science doubter/denier" are liars. Such accusations are not made with evidence." LIAR. OK - perhaps they are not always made with evidence. Just most of the time, liar Bob.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists