YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar and evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:52 pm

E mail as just sent (minor typos corrected)


YEC Bob Sorensen - guilt by association (Kim Jong-un would be proud).

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 0644987136
"...Between this particular atheopath and Haywire the Stalker, his greatest cheerleader who gives approval for all sorts of evil (Romans 1:32), I could post object lessons in bad thinking and bigotry every day. Both are irrational, and Haywire is unwilling to allow for the the difference between lying and disagreement; if you give evidence against evolutionary dogmas, you are a "liar"..."

The fanatic deliberately ignores every instance of me comprehensively demonstrating that he IS a serial liar (and that I am not despite his accusations). His only weapons are censorship and demonising of his critics. He has almost no facts that remotely support his claims - which is why he runs from open debate like a coward with a persecution complex.

Yes - I have called him 'evil'; I continue to do so. He also falsely pretends that I approve of everything that 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked' says and does even though I have given specific examples to the contrary which I know Sorensen has read. Also, unlike some people, I fully read ANY Sorensen article I attack. Others I simply ignore - whereas the TQEPD seeks to react to EVERY TQEP article and doubtless does not have time to read every single Sorensen post thoroughly given the sheer number of them.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153

Is Sorensen being biblical in labelling all his critics evil? Probably (if you use certain verses - whilst ignoring others). I also consider him a hypocrite and probably not really 'saved'. Though of course nobody is 'saved ' by works only by faith. But salvation is supposed to bring 'fruit' and a concern for truth.

He may decide to ignore us but I intend not to ignore his posts. No doubt if he does not ignore me, I - 'Haywire the Stalker' - will be falsely vilified again. I don't care. Or he could really ignore me. But liars and hate-mongers acting 'Christian' will not get a free pass from me. Sorry about that.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive unrepentant liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm

I also sent THIS email (two typos corrected):


YEC Bob Sorensen - guilt by association (Kim Jong-un would be proud).

I see the evil bigot wrote other deliberate lies in his posting too:
"Funny that they are each guilty of blatant hypocrisy in their own censorship of our material."
EVIL LIAR. I do NOT 'censor' this lying scum. I ALWAYS provide the relevant link (as I did above). (By contrast Sorensen not only quote mines me or attacks without quoting any of my actual words, he also regularly fails to supply the link to where my BCSE postings have been made.)
As for 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked' please see again my post at 2.43 am on 21 December:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51812&hilit=image#p51812 (I KNOW Sorensen has seen this because I KNOW he reads all my posts relating to him at the BCSE community forum.)

BOB SORENSEN IS TOTALLY EVIL. AS BAD AS ANY 'EVIL ATHEIST'.

He will never ever be honest online. He is beyond redemption I fear.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 am

Further wide-circulation email, just sent:

YEC Bob Sorensen - guilt by association (Kim Jong-un would be proud).

Pure evil from bigoted coward and reality-denier Sorensen:
http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2017/ ... nists.html (flagging this and this: https://crev.info/2017/11/fossil-forest ... ntarctica/ http://www.icr.org/article/10380)

But thanks for publicising my BCSE posting of 23.31 hours GMT on 12 December, liar Bob. I asked a number of specific questions in my post (which referred to the ICR article):
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3845#p51794

The lying hate-filled fraud and bigot Sorensen - in a blog where people like me get censored if we object to his claims - 'answers' me thus:
"For examples of bad reasoning, see this jasper railing against the second article linked just above and see if you can count all the fallacies in his anti-creationist bigotry."

There were NO 'fallacies'. Bob cannot identify ANY 'fallacies'. Bob is a LIAR. It's as simple as that.

And the people who were most amazed and baffled by this kind of discovery in Antarctica were Christian creationists - until they started ADDING stuff to the Bible which isn't there (relating to long-term/short-term major climate change ie warming or cooling, and plate tectonics). As my BCSE post made clear.

He's also congratulating himself on his Facebook page over that same article:
"More bad news for fans of deep time: a fossil forest in Antarctica has not turned entirely to stone, and amino acids have been detected. This, and the "advanced" nature of the trees themselves, fit the young earth Genesis Flood model."

PITY NONE OF THAT 'MODEL' IS FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

This is EVIL within American Christianity. It needs to be refuted and/or rooted out by other Christians (most of the purveyors of this kind of tripe are beyond redemption).

He's also claiming to be concerned about 'facts' - except that when you read the small print the reality denier claims that disagreements are not about facts but about so-called 'interpretations of the facts'. But Sorensen regularly denies facts or makes up 'facts' - as I have identified at the BCSE community forum and via email since 2012.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/12 ... puted.html

And here is a NEW example (just one hour old) of him doing the former AND the latter:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Age of the earth - 101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the universe".
... Even using secularists' assumptions and methods, you cannot get billions of years from the results. -CBB"

Now this hate-filled right-wing bigot is denying MATH (or MATHS as we Brits call it).

The man is evil.

And his follower Long is a nazi thug pretending he's not a coward (see attached photo from Sorensen's main facebook page). Nazi 'Christians' in 2018 - would knew?:
"Hitler Robbers and troll boy are going ballistic since they see you don't want to give them direct attention. Robbers is attacking Charlie Wolcott, probably trying to get attention from him instead. I've been busy these past few weeks and can't take the time to find out where I got this or if I even made it myself. It fits so here you go."
Long violating Facebook community standards. Again.

It's proof that the bigots read my posts - but they will pretend in the future that they did 'not' prove these people to be hypocritical liars and thus pretend the posts were never made.

Inter-stellar asteroid Oumuamua just falsified your fundie 'young universe' beliefs liar Sorensen. (But your beliefs are not rational, are they.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Same old

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... m=facebook

My response:
If convergent evolution is the independent evolution of similar features in species of different lineages and the result is analogous (functionally similar) structures that have similar form or function but were not present in the last common ancestor of the groups in question, that is less 'miraculous' than what creationists typically invoke (it's them not the Bible itself). As for kangaroos, no fossils of them have been found anywhere where Noah's Ark is supposed to have landed at the end of the flood described in Genesis. Bill Nye observed in February 2014: "Somewhere between the Middle East and Australia, we would expect to find evidence of kangaroos. We would expect to find some fossils, some bones; sometime during the last 4000 years, somebody would've been hopping along there and died along the way, and we would find them. And furthermore, there is a claim that there was a land bridge that allowed these animals to get from Asia all the way to the continent of Australia, and that land bridge has [since] disappeared in the last 4000 years. No navigator, no diver, no U.S. Navy submarine, no one's ever detected any evidence of this, let alone any fossils of kangaroos. So your expectation is not met. It doesn't seem to hold up." Ken Ham was forced to try and deal with this (after the debate): https://answersingenesis.org/.../how-di ... os-get.../ He didn't mention that kangaroo fossils have however been found in Australasia. That must have been 'post-flood' if they only arrived there after the flood had ended. (Or perhaps kangaroos have always lived in Australasia only, Ken.)

(I tried - unsuccessfully - to post this at TQEPD Facebook page.)
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Same old

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 am

In case the f*****g Facebook morons silently hide another comment I just made at TQEPD, I reproduce it here:
"My comment that Facebook keep removing for no reason can be viewed at the BCSE community forum (Sorensen thread). Meanwhile one of the indoctrinated creationists is claiming on Bob's Facebook page "Rafting is part of it but we mustnt lose sight of the fact that continents were closer, many land bridges post flood, that the going up and down of the crust was still pretty active." There is ZERO evidence for ANY of that having happened in the LAST 4,500 YEARS and NONE of it is in Genesis either. It's total nonsense. If you read the Bible there would be LESS land bridges as the flood was just ending - not 'more' (the 'post-flood ice age' - and lower sea levels - is these people ADDING to the Bible because of their personal agenda). All these geological differences took place millions of years ago and the climatic ones at least numerous thousands of years ago - SLOWLY."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

An evil cult within fundamentalist Christianity

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Email as just sent:

"Evil pathologically lying (or insane) people masquerading as 'Christians'. Specifically Curtis Long and Aaron Tapia (followers of 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen).

Please see the exchanges here shown in the three attached photos:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... ment_reply
This is under the posting dated 5 January
"So first of all, you admit Neanderthals were not modern humans?
We're making progress..."
at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked

This is what happened. I posted this:
"Some YECs have invented the term 'archaic humans' and insist that eg neanderthals were such but basically still members of the same (unique) human species created by God as described in Genesis - even though they are not seen today."
I then posted this:
"Right. From their own mouth:
https://answersingenesis.org/human-evol ... aic-human/"
That creationist article refers to 'archaic humans' and states at the end:
"Despite the evolutionary spin put on these results, what these genetic sequences really demonstrate is variety among human beings. All people are descended from Adam and Eve through Noah’s family. This is not therefore interbreeding among “evolutionary cousins”5 but just intermixing among humans. When the rebellious people of the post-Flood world dispersed from the Tower of Babel, they were already related. We surmise from fossil evidence of varieties of humans (such as Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis) preserved during the Ice Age that there were groups of people who eventually died out. Therefore, it is also not a shock to discover the genetic evidence of yet another variety of extinct human beings. Nothing about this study proves human evolution happened, but the results are consistent with the biblical history of humanity after the Flood."

These creationist fanatics have replied by saying I was 'WRONGO', saying "I gave proof that you are deceptive", saying I was "caught in lies", saying "Long refuted you", saying I "did not back up" my claim, and saying that I "made up" my "own "facts"" and that I made "false claims about creationists".

My original statement about 'some YECs' was 100% TRUE. The responses by Long and Tapia are TOTALLY false as regards my original statement. Totally.

I believe reality will triumph over hate-motivated pathological incessant lying and bullying.

But only if people do something to expose it and try to stop it in its tracks."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: An evil cult within fundamentalist Christianity

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:12 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Email as just sent:

"Evil pathologically lying (or insane) people masquerading as 'Christians'. Specifically Curtis Long and Aaron Tapia (followers of 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen).

Please see the exchanges here shown in the three attached photos:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... ment_reply
This is under the posting dated 5 January
"So first of all, you admit Neanderthals were not modern humans?
We're making progress..."
at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked

This is what happened. I posted this:
"Some YECs have invented the term 'archaic humans' and insist that eg neanderthals were such but basically still members of the same (unique) human species created by God as described in Genesis - even though they are not seen today."
I then posted this:
"Right. From their own mouth:
https://answersingenesis.org/human-evol ... aic-human/"
That creationist article refers to 'archaic humans' and states at the end:
"Despite the evolutionary spin put on these results, what these genetic sequences really demonstrate is variety among human beings. All people are descended from Adam and Eve through Noah’s family. This is not therefore interbreeding among “evolutionary cousins”5 but just intermixing among humans. When the rebellious people of the post-Flood world dispersed from the Tower of Babel, they were already related. We surmise from fossil evidence of varieties of humans (such as Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis) preserved during the Ice Age that there were groups of people who eventually died out. Therefore, it is also not a shock to discover the genetic evidence of yet another variety of extinct human beings. Nothing about this study proves human evolution happened, but the results are consistent with the biblical history of humanity after the Flood."

These creationist fanatics have replied by saying I was 'WRONGO', saying "I gave proof that you are deceptive", saying I was "caught in lies", saying "Long refuted you", saying I "did not back up" my claim, and saying that I "made up" my "own "facts"" and that I made "false claims about creationists".

My original statement about 'some YECs' was 100% TRUE. The responses by Long and Tapia are TOTALLY false as regards my original statement. Totally.

I believe reality will triumph over hate-motivated pathological incessant lying and bullying.

But only if people do something to expose it and try to stop it in its tracks."


Once again the meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying by omission. He did not give enough information. He did not report the comment by Curtis Long:
'WRONGO! You really don't know what you're talking about but just like your mouthy anonymous hero you have to say anything to make fun of creationists. Google is your friend if you know how to use the internet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_humans
https://www2.palomar.edu/anthro/homo2/mod_homo_3.htm
https://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/ ... ns-history
https://quizlet.com/subject/archaic-humans/
https://www.nature.com/articles/nature12847
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Neanderthal'

Here is the link to the actual post. https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 5448822830

Ashley Haworth-Roberts lied and was caught and resorted to more lies to cover for his initial lies. This has been documented. Curtis long a screen capture of his refutation here https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 5601177307

These meat machines are not interested in science or truth but in vengeance against those who object to their false comments.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: An evil cult within fundamentalist Christianity

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Email as just sent:

"Evil pathologically lying (or insane) people masquerading as 'Christians'. Specifically Curtis Long and Aaron Tapia (followers of 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen).

Please see the exchanges here shown in the three attached photos:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... ment_reply
This is under the posting dated 5 January
"So first of all, you admit Neanderthals were not modern humans?
We're making progress..."
at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked

This is what happened. I posted this:
"Some YECs have invented the term 'archaic humans' and insist that eg neanderthals were such but basically still members of the same (unique) human species created by God as described in Genesis - even though they are not seen today."
I then posted this:
"Right. From their own mouth:
https://answersingenesis.org/human-evol ... aic-human/"
That creationist article refers to 'archaic humans' and states at the end:
"Despite the evolutionary spin put on these results, what these genetic sequences really demonstrate is variety among human beings. All people are descended from Adam and Eve through Noah’s family. This is not therefore interbreeding among “evolutionary cousins”5 but just intermixing among humans. When the rebellious people of the post-Flood world dispersed from the Tower of Babel, they were already related. We surmise from fossil evidence of varieties of humans (such as Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis) preserved during the Ice Age that there were groups of people who eventually died out. Therefore, it is also not a shock to discover the genetic evidence of yet another variety of extinct human beings. Nothing about this study proves human evolution happened, but the results are consistent with the biblical history of humanity after the Flood."

These creationist fanatics have replied by saying I was 'WRONGO', saying "I gave proof that you are deceptive", saying I was "caught in lies", saying "Long refuted you", saying I "did not back up" my claim, and saying that I "made up" my "own "facts"" and that I made "false claims about creationists".

My original statement about 'some YECs' was 100% TRUE. The responses by Long and Tapia are TOTALLY false as regards my original statement. Totally.

I believe reality will triumph over hate-motivated pathological incessant lying and bullying.

But only if people do something to expose it and try to stop it in its tracks."


Once again the meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying by omission. He did not give enough information. He did not report the comment by Curtis Long:
'WRONGO! You really don't know what you're talking about but just like your mouthy anonymous hero you have to say anything to make fun of creationists. Google is your friend if you know how to use the internet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_humans
https://www2.palomar.edu/anthro/homo2/mod_homo_3.htm
https://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/ ... ns-history
https://quizlet.com/subject/archaic-humans/
https://www.nature.com/articles/nature12847
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Neanderthal'

Here is the link to the actual post. https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 5448822830

Ashley Haworth-Roberts lied and was caught and resorted to more lies to cover for his initial lies. This has been documented. Curtis long a screen capture of his refutation here https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 5601177307

These meat machines are not interested in science or truth but in vengeance against those who object to their false comments.



Gordons is trying to pretend that I am a 'liar'. I am NOT. My photos SHOWED that post by Long with all the links. But his links are IRRELEVANT to my original, 100% true, statement.

These people are evil. Pure evil.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:50 am

Just had an email exchange with YEC David Bump (which I've copied to everyone else):

Him:
"I can't tell, but are you saying that it was creationists who "invented the term 'archaic humans'"? Because that term was used first by evolutionists, as far as I recall. They certainly use the term and I doubt they'd borrow it from creationists. Maybe it was in parallel. I'm sure there are differences in the conception and usage. Now if these guys here are arguing that you're wrong about some (a lot, I think) of creationists saying that these archaic humans were the same species as us, they're wrong about that. The creationist idea about "archaic" vs "modern" is pretty similar to the evolutionary view when you consider that it's known that Neanderthals interbred with our ancestors. The big difference is in the dating, of course, and how far apart the extinct tribes got genetically. And there are OECs who are even closer to the evolutionary view."

Me:
"David
OK - I see what you are saying. I now appreciate that maybe my words were open to misinterpretation. I wrote: "Some YECs have invented the term 'archaic humans' and insist that eg neanderthals were such but basically still members of the same (unique) human species created by God as described in Genesis ...". I MEANT that they started using the term 'archaic humans' as a way of saying neanderthals etc were really OUR species or 'people' as referred to in Genesis (but somehow a bit 'different' and also no longer around). That is TRUE. But I accept that REAL scientists might have originally invented the term and used it to refer to extinct, SEPARATE, past species of humans in the genus Homo. I should have written "some YECs have invented the term 'archaic humans' to insist ..." ie they are MISUSING the term in order to apply it to what they say were members of OUR species."

If Long had explained himself instead of shoving links at me and shouting 'WRONGO!' we could have had a slightly rational discussion. I am willing to have a rational discussion with YECs. But Sorensen, Long, Tapia and Gordons make such virtually impossible.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:55 am

Since my original email was NOT copied to Gordons, I can only assume that Sorensen or Long sent it to him and asked him to come on here and libel me.

Incidentally I will not be looking at Sorensen pages between 5 and 7 January; if I need to react to anything there I will do so on Monday.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Since my original email was NOT copied to Gordons, I can only assume that Sorensen or Long sent it to him and asked him to come on here and libel me.


I am sent by no-one. I read information posted publicly. I do not libel. Cowboy Bob Sorensen and Curtis Long do not libel. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has frequently libeled individuals and entire groups however.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - does he like facts?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 am

So you saw my email after I posted it on here at 22.53 pm on 6 January and you managed to spot it and make a response to it (after also referring to The Question Evolution Project Debunked where those Long links I didn't specifically mentioned were on display) within just 15 MINUTES. Without any involvement from Sorensen or Long.

You will understand why I suspected otherwise.

As for Sorensen he makes false written attacks against people (even if he does not always give their name - which he doesn't always need to in order to understand who he is referring to) on his blogs and Facebook pages almost every day of the year. His disdain and arrogance for so-called 'atheopaths' and 'owlhoots' etc are on full public display. Who needs Trump?

Especially when we have a troll like you, Gordons. Who wrote "Ashley Haworth-Roberts lied and was caught and resorted to more lies to cover for his initial lies". That statement is 100% false. If I made a small unintentional error it was to suggest that the expression 'archaic humans' was 'invented' ie dreamed up by 'some' creationists. Aside from that I made a statement and I BACKED IT UP with a specific young earth creationist web article. I am no liar. The photos sent with my email (which you did NOT see if you never saw the email so you were making up 'facts' about what I did or did not attach) showed those Long links.

Your accusations are false. Again.

Come back when you have some facts, Gordons.

Otherwise you will confirm what you really are - a troll.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - censorious bigot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:54 am

New posts here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3854&p=51842#p51842

And an email as just sent:
"
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
TQEP: "What kind of challenges? To the article? We didn't write it. Earlier, some obstreperous tinhorn came along and was insulting, saying that we don't understand chemistry, and arguing from his naturalistic but unfounded presuppositions. He couldn't be bothered to deal with the content written by Dr. Sarfati, whose education includes B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry (with condensed matter and nuclear physics papers substituted), and a Ph.D. in Spectroscopy (Physical Chemistry). The atheopath got his arrogant self banned. -CBB"
(photo attached)

There's ANOTHER challenge to that article, Bob. Have you got the guts to address it? Or are you just an arrogant hypocrite in constant denial? If so - maybe you can persuade Dr Sarfati to have a go?

Full details are now on the BCSE forum. Which I know you look at (and which you are unable to censor):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51843#p51843 (this also links to a new thread re the CMI article, that comet and THAT asteroid)"
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bigot Bob

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked
Flagging this hate post:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
(which links to this http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/03 ... ation.html)
Response:
"We don't have to portray you as anything.
You make yourselves look like scientifically illiterate cowards on a daily basis."

'Like'. That may not always be true with 'biblical' creationists. But it is certainly true with cowardly Bob.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sets himself up as a guardian of 'science'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
Sorensen insists (with regards to the unobserved past) "the evidence shows that dinosaurs did not become extinct millions of years ago" but then tries to have the cake he's just eaten by also insisting in the face of perfectly reasonable scientific speculations accounting for soft material found in some dinosaur fossils that "although it is speculation about the unobserved, untestable, unrepeatable past, they still call it science". But there is plenty of scientific evidence - from the pattern of the geological record - for the fact that dinosaurs did become extinct a very long time back, relatively speaking, in Earth history (even in a '6,000 year old Earth' paradigm). So when Sorensen tells us that dinosaurs became extinct very recently he is the science denier who is calling his denials 'science'.

This person accusing others of 'denying' science is a hypocrite since he does that all the time - because of his religion. And he's being inconsistent - his denials are accompanied by highly dogmatic statements about the unobserved past such as "the evidence shows that dinosaurs did not become extinct millions of years ago".

The sum of ALL available evidence points to dinosaurs (hundreds of species) all having become extinct approximately 66 million years ago (some earlier than that as well but none later).

Even some creationists can admit that.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron