YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Fascist young earth creationist

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 am

Email as sent to Bob and his (two) defenders and others:


Fascist young earth creationist Bob Sorensen.

He's launched a cowardly attack (rather than come onto the forum where creationists would be welcome he's preferring the safety of his own Facebook hate page) upon a post of mine dated at 23.59 pm BST on 24 October:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51712&hilit=fora#p51712

He's clearly annoyed that, using his own words, I've (again) outed him as a fascist. A fascist who does not permit free speech on his numerous Facebook pages and blogs and who uses them to push hate.
Please see:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"A reaction to the recent post on atheo-fascism reveals why I think this mindset is dangerous. I am not fond of giving a criminal cyberstalker the attention he craves, but he gives us so many examples of bad thinking. Let's take a look.
"'Atheo-fascists do not want free speech ...'. By that token Bob, who does not tolerate free speech on his pages and routinely BANS dissenters, IS indeed a creationist fascist."
The old "free speech" victim card again. We are under no obligation to allow anyone to say anything they feel like at any time. In this sidewinder's case, he has been a stalker and troll for years, hating biblical creationists with antipathy. (My feeling is that people like this would gladly see us dead and sell our organs on the black market, but they'd never admit to it. Even so, I've seen professing atheists rejoicing at the death of Christians.) He was banned for being an irrational jerk, and he has been banned from many Pages and sites.
"I don't want YECs banned or silenced from discussion fora like this one or TQEPD."
How noble-sounding. Makes it easier for him to rail and use extreme defamation.
"Just that their claims don't form part of the British (or other) educational systems when it comes to the science curriculum. Unless of course they can substantiate them with evidence and experimentation (where the latter is possible)."
Origins science is not repeatable, testable, observable. He just removed evolution from educational curricula! What atheo-fascists dislike the most is that logic, forensic evidence, and scientific evidence reveals the foolishness of evolutionism, and supports biblical creation science — which they reject because of their naturalistic presuppositions.
People like this are not only mentally ill and demonically influenced, but are fanatically committed to atheistic naturalism and hatred of God — and they also hate our rights.
For more about atheo-fascism, see this:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/…/evolution-and-new-atheo-f…
To see the source of the screenshot/comments, and to scan the rest of the irrational diatribes, that stuff is here:
viewtopic.php
I am reporting this HATE SPEECH to Facebook via their reporting form (not that I have ANY faith in Facebook following recent bad experiences but there you go). Notice how the bigot fails to address the main point of my BCSE post. I referred to evidence and experimentation. He KNOWS that young earth creationism fails the scientific test - so instead he attacks evolutionary origins theory as 'not' being testable, repeatable or observable. Something that young earth 'creation science' certainly isn't. Which of course he ignores. Instead he lies again (he may believe his own words but they are still false): "logic, forensic evidence, and scientific evidence reveals the foolishness of evolutionism, and supports biblical creation science."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Email as sent to Facebook

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 am

Facebook

This hate post by Bob Sorensen breaches your community standards. You need to DEAL with this and STOP ignoring his misuse of Facebook to spread hatred:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (post at 16.00 hours local time on 25 October)
I have clicked at the top right of the post in order to report it. I suggest that the post is a hate post, mostly completely untruthful, and highly defamatory (he also bans people like me from his page so they CANNOT defend themselves) [and] should not be on Facebook for that reason.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (this may take you direct to the post in question - it was also quoted in full at my preceding email at 1.56 am BST on 27 October)

(You banned me for 30 days on 5 October for comments that I suggest did NOT violate your community standards. At THIS page, where Sorensen IS allowed by its owner to post if he chooses to: https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi)

Generally I am FOR free speech, even in cases like this. But these people have complained to you about MY posts and I have been UNJUSTLY banned for 30 days from facebook in consequence. So for that reason I am exercising my right to COMPLAIN to you about this offensive personal attack by an extremist coward.

Mr A Haworth-Roberts
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 am

Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been sending me his group mailings that he knows that I do not want. He said he would remove people from his list if they indicated such a desire. I clearly indicated many times. He still sends them. Ashely Haworth-Roberts is a liar in this regard and has been show to be so in other ways. He is unable to understand this or other basic facts of logic. I have reported his mailings as spam. He may lose his account at Google for spamming. The last email was over 24 megabytes.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts exhibited special pleading and bigotry and Cowboy Bob Sorensen made us of the post. It has been explained before that people should not post things in public that are illogical and bigoted. He does not understand logic and this has been demonstrated many times. Ashely Haworth-Roberts clearly does not believe in free speech except when it meets his approval. I concur with Cowboy Bob Sorensen that Ashley Haworth-Roberts would be glad to learn of his death. The other criminal who runs the 'Debunked' Facebook page would also be pleased. The irony is that people who hate the Cowboy need him as he said. Hating him and hating creationists gives them a sense of purpose. http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/02 ... eroes.html
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:30 pm

MisterGordons if you understand logic so well, feel free to defend Bob's ramblings on my page
CHartsil
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

YEC Bob Sorensen - cowardly compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:18 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been sending me his group mailings that he knows that I do not want. He said he would remove people from his list if they indicated such a desire. I clearly indicated many times. He still sends them. Ashely Haworth-Roberts is a liar in this regard and has been show to be so in other ways. He is unable to understand this or other basic facts of logic. I have reported his mailings as spam. He may lose his account at Google for spamming. The last email was over 24 megabytes.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts exhibited special pleading and bigotry and Cowboy Bob Sorensen made us of the post. It has been explained before that people should not post things in public that are illogical and bigoted. He does not understand logic and this has been demonstrated many times. Ashely Haworth-Roberts clearly does not believe in free speech except when it meets his approval. I concur with Cowboy Bob Sorensen that Ashley Haworth-Roberts would be glad to learn of his death. The other criminal who runs the 'Debunked' Facebook page would also be pleased. The irony is that people who hate the Cowboy need him as he said. Hating him and hating creationists gives them a sense of purpose. http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/02 ... eroes.html



You were copied in because your sidekick Sorensen was libelling me with hate speech on Facebook, and I suspect that Curtis Long, Sorensen or YOU are behind my being suspended, unjustly, from Facebook for posts I made earlier this month at The Question Evolution Project Debunked (also you troll me with false accusations at this page - and Sorensen is afraid to read my emails and blocks them). You are a malicious liar. "I concur with Cowboy Bob Sorensen that Ashley Haworth-Roberts would be glad to learn of his death." FASCIST LIAR. His being alive does indeed give me a sense of purpose. Exposing a lying religious extremist wearing Christian clothing as a fascist bigot. And exposing the fascists (not all of them are) who 'like' Sorensen's page - such one Aaron Tapia who has posted the following piece of childish venom (which I have reported to Facebook): "See that forum now. Hatewire is crying like a Hitler Youth schoolgirl that can't find her copy of Mein Kampf".

Ashley Haworth-Roberts (male despite the hateful and irrational reaction of this Aaron Tapia person).
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Email as just sent

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Facebook

The attached photos show more of the bigotry of 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen (see the red ink) and the sheer hatred spewed by certain of his fascistic followers (one Aaron Tapia). Evolution is taught in schools because it is a robust evidence based scientific theory that, unlike young earth creationism, does not rely upon magic, the supernatural and religious adherence for plausibility.

You need to review this URGENTLY as it contend that it violates your community standards. One previous copy recipient named Mister Gordons, a sidekick of Sorensen who comes to the BCSE community forum on Sorensen's behalf to try and bully me, has been whining that I sometimes copy emails to him following Sorensen Facebook attacks. This message is NOT copied to him.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51718#p51718

A H-R
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/10 ... ation.html
"Scripture does not contain anything that actually defies scientific facts ..."
How delusional and careless about truth and reality these bigots are. Twisted. It's probably because of an unbiblical hatred of all 'atheists'. Many Christians are not remotely like this.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

The Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:07 pm

And another debunking of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
"... I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...
Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."
I can't currently 'like' this on Facebook itself.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Question Evolution Project

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:24 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:And another debunking of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
"... I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...
Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."
I can't currently 'like' this on Facebook itself.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts the perpetual victim is cheering for a proven liar who misrepresents TQEP and others. The administrator lies to others about his true name and then calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a coward. It is not surprising that Ashley Haworth-Roberts approves of the antics of the liar because they are agreeing on revenge and not science.

The comment was a straw man argument. Academic freedom was not mentioned. Other remarks from that administrator have little to do with the post. It is also an insult which has nothing to do with rational discussion.
'There was no genesis flood because it's impossible on every level.

'I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...

'Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."

The post from The Question Evolution Project reads:
'This was shared a few moments ago. Yes, it is a demonstration of ipse dixit (a post was made on that a few days ago). We get a great deal of that, how atheo-fascists insist that we are wrong, they are right, there was no Genesis Flood — because evolution. Because they said so. They demonstrate their desire to shout us down instead of "allowing" us to have and express our views. Free speech? Only speech that meets their materialistic criteria. -CBB'

Here is a link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 8468161021

Selective citing is a form of lying. Both of the meat machines involved approve of dishonesty in their efforts to exact vengeance.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: The Question Evolution Project

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:47 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:And another debunking of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
"... I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...
Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."
I can't currently 'like' this on Facebook itself.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts the perpetual victim is cheering for a proven liar who misrepresents TQEP and others. The administrator lies to others about his true name and then calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a coward. It is not surprising that Ashley Haworth-Roberts approves of the antics of the liar because they are agreeing on revenge and not science.

The comment was a straw man argument. Academic freedom was not mentioned. Other remarks from that administrator have little to do with the post. It is also an insult which has nothing to do with rational discussion.
'There was no genesis flood because it's impossible on every level.

'I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...

'Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."

The post from The Question Evolution Project reads:
'This was shared a few moments ago. Yes, it is a demonstration of ipse dixit (a post was made on that a few days ago). We get a great deal of that, how atheo-fascists insist that we are wrong, they are right, there was no Genesis Flood — because evolution. Because they said so. They demonstrate their desire to shout us down instead of "allowing" us to have and express our views. Free speech? Only speech that meets their materialistic criteria. -CBB'

Here is a link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 8468161021

Selective citing is a form of lying. Both of the meat machines involved approve of dishonesty in their efforts to exact vengeance.



TROLL ALERT.

There is no evidence that The Question Evolution Project Debunked 'lied' or that he presented an off-topic 'strawman argument' (he was reacting, in a completely relevant manner, to the propaganda poster that Sorensen posted on Facebook). But if you really think you have an argument with The Question Evolution Project Debunked concerning his 'selective citing' being 'a form of lying' then THIS is the place to air it Mister Gordons:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

People like Sorensen and Gordons are hypocrites when it comes to 'free speech'. They have NO respect for ANYBODY who disagrees with them. Their arrogance is remarkable. If 'evolutionists' sometimes appear arrogant it is because the evidence is on their side not the young earth creationism side. (Which is why YECs don't like talking about evidence and prefer to talk about how they are being persecuted - and to shout 'atheofascist' - if people won't buy their arguments because they consider them half-baked.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Question Evolution Project

Postby MisterGordons » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:09 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:And another debunking of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
"... I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...
Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."
I can't currently 'like' this on Facebook itself.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts the perpetual victim is cheering for a proven liar who misrepresents TQEP and others. The administrator lies to others about his true name and then calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a coward. It is not surprising that Ashley Haworth-Roberts approves of the antics of the liar because they are agreeing on revenge and not science.

The comment was a straw man argument. Academic freedom was not mentioned. Other remarks from that administrator have little to do with the post. It is also an insult which has nothing to do with rational discussion.
'There was no genesis flood because it's impossible on every level.

'I don't think you understand academic freedom. Not like you understand much of anything...

'Academic freedom means you have the freedom to put your ideas through their paces and if they survive the scientific method then they can be considered science. It does NOT mean that every idea is automatically equal and gets consideration."

The post from The Question Evolution Project reads:
'This was shared a few moments ago. Yes, it is a demonstration of ipse dixit (a post was made on that a few days ago). We get a great deal of that, how atheo-fascists insist that we are wrong, they are right, there was no Genesis Flood — because evolution. Because they said so. They demonstrate their desire to shout us down instead of "allowing" us to have and express our views. Free speech? Only speech that meets their materialistic criteria. -CBB'

Here is a link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 8468161021

Selective citing is a form of lying. Both of the meat machines involved approve of dishonesty in their efforts to exact vengeance.



TROLL ALERT.

There is no evidence that The Question Evolution Project Debunked 'lied' or that he presented an off-topic 'strawman argument' (he was reacting, in a completely relevant manner, to the propaganda poster that Sorensen posted on Facebook). But if you really think you have an argument with The Question Evolution Project Debunked concerning his 'selective citing' being 'a form of lying' then THIS is the place to air it Mister Gordons:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

People like Sorensen and Gordons are hypocrites when it comes to 'free speech'. They have NO respect for ANYBODY who disagrees with them. Their arrogance is remarkable. If 'evolutionists' sometimes appear arrogant it is because the evidence is on their side not the young earth creationism side. (Which is why YECs don't like talking about evidence and prefer to talk about how they are being persecuted - and to shout 'atheofascist' - if people won't buy their arguments because they consider them half-baked.)


Explaining misrepresentation is not trolling. Neither is pointing out that hypocrisy has just been exhibited.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am

Well that second post is trolling because it falsely accuses me (I did not even write the post you are complaining about) of 'hypocrisy'. (Unless you were referring back to your first post and saying that TQEPD somehow exhibited 'hypocrisy' - simply for explaining why what Sorensen was whinging about sometimes happens.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Mister Gordons

Postby MisterGordons » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Well that second post is trolling because it falsely accuses me (I did not even write the post you are complaining about) of 'hypocrisy'. (Unless you were referring back to your first post and saying that TQEPD somehow exhibited 'hypocrisy' - simply for explaining why what Sorensen was whinging about sometimes happens.)


Ashley Haworth-Roberts persists in childish retorts and lack of rational thought. My reference to hypocrisy refers to him. His reply is similar to 'I know you are but what am I?' Ashley Haworth-Roberts is a hypocrite for complaining about my correcting his post. It is acceptable for him to refer to and whinge about things that Cowboy Bob Sorensen allegedly says and does. TQEPD misrepresented TQEP and Ashley Haworth-Roberts cheers about it. I showed where he was also being dishonest. What I have been writing is not difficult to understand for most people.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Mister Gordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:52 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Well that second post is trolling because it falsely accuses me (I did not even write the post you are complaining about) of 'hypocrisy'. (Unless you were referring back to your first post and saying that TQEPD somehow exhibited 'hypocrisy' - simply for explaining why what Sorensen was whinging about sometimes happens.)


Ashley Haworth-Roberts persists in childish retorts and lack of rational thought. My reference to hypocrisy refers to him. His reply is similar to 'I know you are but what am I?' Ashley Haworth-Roberts is a hypocrite for complaining about my correcting his post. It is acceptable for him to refer to and whinge about things that Cowboy Bob Sorensen allegedly says and does. TQEPD misrepresented TQEP and Ashley Haworth-Roberts cheers about it. I showed where he was also being dishonest. What I have been writing is not difficult to understand for most people.



Thank you for the confirmation that you were lying - and trolling - yet again. The fact that TQEPD did not quote ALL of Sorensen's whinging does not alter the VALIDITY of what he wrote.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:16 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2017/ ... ution.html
"Evolutionists are desperate to keep their death cult going because there is no evidence for their beliefs ...". LIAR
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"... No, they prefer to keep their death cult going even though there is no evidence for their beliefs." LIAR
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron