YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Curtis Long - angry liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Meanwhile:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 1096872791
Me: "Meanwhile I've sent the following email re a 'new' Sorensen article that hasn't yet appeared here: [link to this thread and the post about Lake Eyre]
Long: "Logic is off the table, you and your fluffer Hitler-Robber and your false accounts to fluff yourself. Obviously you're trying to censor your intellectual superiors by straw manning the hell out of them, lying, misrepresenting, ridicule. You're having your circle fest of liars and fools. Th combined IQ here is about 57. I just come here to tease the idiot monkeys."

What a waste of space these people are.


ADDENDUM on 14 September: this post really is alluding to this separate thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3825&p=51655#p51655
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

CMI quietly withdraw a misleading claim

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:31 pm

I received an email from one of the recipients of my email about Lake Eyre (a YEC as it happens but not one who obviously lies).

I replied as follows, copied to all original recipients as well (I've corrected one minor typo):

"Having checked online, the world's oldest lake is thought to be Lake Baikal in Russia. But maybe Lake Eyre is still considered the oldest salt lake.

You mention CMI having removed a reference to the 'world's oldest lake'; whilst that 1995 article correctly (I think) referred to the 'world's oldest salt lake' having looked more closely I see that (although he has not responded to my email for which he was a bcc recipient) Don Batten or possibly one of his colleagues has slightly amended his 2009 article - on 13 September 2017 (there are still 101 'evidences' in his list as previously and number 27 is now to do with unreferenced claims about the Arches National Park in the USA and material concerning the 'twelve apostle' sea stacks in Australia) - with the previous evidence 27 concerning Lake Eyre having been REMOVED. (I cannot recall whether Batten referred correctly to the 'world's oldest salt lake' or incorrectly to the 'world's oldest lake' though the RationalWiki link I posted implies it may have been the latter; it quoted evidence 27 as follows: "the amount of salt in the world's oldest lake contradicts its supposed age and suggests an age more consistent with its formation after Noah's Flood, which is consistent with a young age of the earth".

This is interesting and I am thus copying this exchange to all of the original cc and bcc recipients because some of them might only view my original email AFTER the Batten article was altered - and be confused. (The amendment of 13 Sept is welcome, but why have CMI not been UPFRONT via email rather than 'secretive' about the Batten list being amended yesterday?)

Bottom line - without any specific announcement CMI have just withdrawn a misleading claim from a list on their website.

I've only been able to view the abstract of this btw:
http://www.publish.csiro.au/sr/SR9840119"
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen on his soapbox

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Science does not support evolution. There are two distinct signs of desperation from Darwin's Stormtroopers that support the idea that they know their evidence is paltry at best. One is the vituperative and obsessive nature of their attacks on creationists... A second sign of evolutionists' desperation is the amazing level of imagination in the "explanations" that they offer...".

The issue is that science does not remotely support young earth creationism. On the second point, unlike mainstream science young earth creationism's wild imagination is normally based (loosely) upon Bible texts and NOT upon actual scientific evidence or scientific knowledge.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen supernovae

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/09 ... ments.html
Supernovae not possible yet in a '6,000 year old universe'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Email as just sent including to Bob:


And the dogmatic rubbish keeps coming from other young earth creationists who are keen on Ken Ham and detest Bill Nye:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... m=facebook
Bill Nye used outdated and inaccurate science claims, and also underhanded tactics in the debate with Ken Ham".
No he did not. (Which is why you don't elaborate further beyond moaning about 'elephant hurling'.)
The bigoted right wing lying propagandist Sorensen hates Nye but whilst he accuses Nye of using 'selective citing', 'blatant falsehoods' and 'bad science', it is NOT even clear that Sorensen has actually viewed 'Bill Nye: Science Guy' (nor have I). But I have sent many emails identifying specific blatant falsehoods by Sorensen. By contrast when he accuses somebody else of blatant falsehood normally he FAILS to identify ANY of them. And I note that the Answers in Genesis article flagged by liar Sorensen does NOT accuse Nye in the new film of selective citing or blatant falsehoods and fails to identify any specific bad science from Nye (beyond complaining about science being purely naturalistic). These are I strongly suspect made-up false (and malicious) accusations that are being by the hateful 'Christian' Sorensen (who refuses all meaningful debate and censors all critics at his facebook pages).

This new gushing article by Eric Hovind is also flagged:
http://creationtoday.org/we-have-a-book-for-that/
"It was frustrating to see Bill Nye trotting out all the old evolutionary clichés which have been answered a hundred times over. His refusal to listen and respond to Ken made the debate feel more like two separate lectures." I did not notice Ham listening remotely to what Nye had to say at the 2014 debate. "Now don’t get me wrong. Evidence is awesome! As a Creationist, I LOVE evidence." No you don't even if you think you do, Eric. You love "adherence to Scripture over Evidence". You just told us that. And young earth creationists reject and ignore evidence whenever it cannot be made to comply with and verify Genesis. Whilst pretending that other evidence 'confirms' a recent global flood when it does no such thing.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:54 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Email as just sent including to Bob:


And the dogmatic rubbish keeps coming from other young earth creationists who are keen on Ken Ham and detest Bill Nye:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... m=facebook
Bill Nye used outdated and inaccurate science claims, and also underhanded tactics in the debate with Ken Ham".
No he did not. (Which is why you don't elaborate further beyond moaning about 'elephant hurling'.)
The bigoted right wing lying propagandist Sorensen hates Nye but whilst he accuses Nye of using 'selective citing', 'blatant falsehoods' and 'bad science', it is NOT even clear that Sorensen has actually viewed 'Bill Nye: Science Guy' (nor have I). But I have sent many emails identifying specific blatant falsehoods by Sorensen. By contrast when he accuses somebody else of blatant falsehood normally he FAILS to identify ANY of them. And I note that the Answers in Genesis article flagged by liar Sorensen does NOT accuse Nye in the new film of selective citing or blatant falsehoods and fails to identify any specific bad science from Nye (beyond complaining about science being purely naturalistic). These are I strongly suspect made-up false (and malicious) accusations that are being by the hateful 'Christian' Sorensen (who refuses all meaningful debate and censors all critics at his facebook pages).


Once again the meat machine identified as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is foolishly sending email to Cowboy Bob Sorensen when he knows that said email is blocked. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is also lying by omission again. He omitted the sentence after the meat machine identified as Cowboy Bob Sorensen correctly identified 'elephant hurling' from the meat machine known as Bill Nye. The sentence reads: 'For more on that event, see "Reflections on the Ken Ham - Bill Nye Debate"' which included this link: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/02 ... ebate.html The Cowboy went into great deal about Bill Nye's disingenuous approach.

a_haworthroberts wrote:This new gushing article by Eric Hovind is also flagged:
http://creationtoday.org/we-have-a-book-for-that/
"It was frustrating to see Bill Nye trotting out all the old evolutionary clichés which have been answered a hundred times over. His refusal to listen and respond to Ken made the debate feel more like two separate lectures." I did not notice Ham listening remotely to what Nye had to say at the 2014 debate. "Now don’t get me wrong. Evidence is awesome! As a Creationist, I LOVE evidence." No you don't even if you think you do, Eric. You love "adherence to Scripture over Evidence". You just told us that. And young earth creationists reject and ignore evidence whenever it cannot be made to comply with and verify Genesis. Whilst pretending that other evidence 'confirms' a recent global flood when it does no such thing.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts is once again attempting to create his own reality through repeated assertion. The meat machine known as Eric Hovind did not misrepresent Bill Nye. Eric Hovind was correct that Bill Nye did not listen to the meat machine known as Ken Ham. He does not have evidence for his claims. I expect to receive the usual abuse for the facts that I have presented. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is wise to avoid humans of this nature.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:59 pm

I have dealt previously with most of the lies, bile and accusations by Sorensen against Nye concerning the 2014 debate in particular at the time Sorensen first posted them.

All he could come up with in February 2014 was this display of public anger after Nye was widely credited to have won the debate and even several high profile creationists were disappointed with Ham's performance:

"Ham had to keep Nye on topic and watch out for logical fallacies. Nye did not disappoint, indulging in prejudicial conjecture (such as saying that the Bible is wrong, it can't happen, what about this that and the other, but didn't bother to do research on the topics, just made assertions), straw man arguments, elephant hurling (Nye was asking Ham numerous questions, but the format did not allow for proper responses), subtle ad hominem remarks and more."

"Bill Nye did not need to be there. His elephant hurling, prejudicial conjecture and canned talking points were the kind of thing that creationists have to deal with far too often. People throw that junk at us, and then refuse to consider our answers or the links we give them."

Sorry, Gordons. Sorensen wanted to falsely pretend that Nye somehow 'cheated' at the debate (though of course he avoided actually QUOTING any specific remarks Nye made). He did NOT. And the format of the debate was perfectly adequate imho.

As for the Hovind article, you are attacking things I DID NOT SAY. Care to try again?
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

A disgrace to the human race

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 pm

And a young earth creationist. 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Unpopular Opinion Puffin is right, some tinhorns hate the truth of biblical creation so much, they feel compelled to oppose what creationists say. There are more times that I can count when a creationist made a statement of fact, and the uninformed evolutionist or rabid atheopath claimed that we're wrong or lying — this is based on fallacies of either incredulity or ignorance ("That statement is too incredible to be true / If I don't know about it, it can't be true. Because evolution.")
Add to the above fallacies the "argument from insufficient/suppressed evidence". Recently, some jasper made an accusation against one of our commenters and said his account was fake. Why? Because the accuser only saw two posts that were public, and he did not consider that many people do not share every post to the world, and only select friends or friends of friends. Similarly, atheists ignore pertinent facts (or blatantly misrepresent them to the point of lying, like Haywire the Atheopath Criminal Cyberstalker and his support groups). The facts they ignore or reject would have major impacts on the atheist and evolutionary worldviews.
We cannot be *allowed* to be right about anything of consequence, even if it means redefining "evolution" so they can contradict us and uphold their failed worldview. I've seen angry atheists asked questions outright, and instead of admitting that they agree with creationists about something, they instead hurl abuse at the one asking the questions. -CBB"

I am not and have NEVER been a liar you liar.

Yet more vindication of my decision about six years ago to oppose and expose this internet LIAR.

Sorensen LIED about Bill Nye. I exposed his lies. He CANNOT defend his own behaviour! So like the cowardly fraudulent lying hypocrite that he is, he chucks mud at me from the safety of his North Korean style Facebook hate page.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

They can't handle truth

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:14 am

The Facebook fascists, presumably egged on by the fascist Curtis Long, have removed the following post (which one person had liked) from the site below - and banned me for 30 days from posting on Facebook (being treated like a criminal for speaking the TRUTH - yet AGAIN):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
"This being that earlier lying by Sorensen, echoing ICR lying. http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/08 ... m=facebook See Wikipedia: "The research team therefore believes that H. naledi is not a direct ancestor of modern humans, although it is probably an offshoot within the genus Homo". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_naledi The YECs falsely argued that Homo naledi is an 'evolutionary failure' simply because it might not have been a direct human ancestor. This lie being echoed in Sorensen's 1 October article when he claims because that new members (such as Homo naledi) are sometimes quietly removed from the 'ancestral parade' later on therefore evolution is simply 'mythology'. But I must CORRECT my first comment. I misremembered - although it was around more recently than originally thought Homo naledi was around in South Africa between 335,000 and 236,000 years ago."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 am

Email as just sent to Facebook - and widely copied:


Facebook fascists and young earth creationist fascists.

Facebook, presumably egged on by the fascist Curtis Long, have removed the following post of mine (which one person had liked) from the site below - and also banned me for 30 DAYS from posting on Facebook (I'm being treated like a criminal merely for speaking the TRUTH and exposing LIARS - yet AGAIN):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

"This being that earlier lying by Sorensen, echoing ICR lying. http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/08 ... m=facebook See Wikipedia: "The research team therefore believes that H. naledi is not a direct ancestor of modern humans, although it is probably an offshoot within the genus Homo". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_naledi The YECs falsely argued that Homo naledi is an 'evolutionary failure' simply because it might not have been a direct human ancestor. This lie being echoed in Sorensen's 1 October article when he claims because that new members (such as Homo naledi) are sometimes quietly removed from the 'ancestral parade' later on therefore evolution is simply 'mythology'. But I must CORRECT my first comment. I misremembered - although it was around more recently than originally thought Homo naledi was around in South Africa between 335,000 and 236,000 years ago." Evolution is science not 'mythology' and if a past species is thought to be a human ancestor but this is later ruled out (which happens occasionally due to the number of extinct Homo species that have been discovered and classified) that does NOT make the whole theory 'mythology' and something that 'ain't happening'.
In fact on checking at the Facebook page in question (The Question Evolution Project Debunked) I see that Facebook removed OTHER posts of mine in the same thread as well. The thread under the re-posting of this propaganda of 'Cowboy Bob Sorensen's' at TQEPD:http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/rewriting-human-evolution-story-again.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Basically I commented on the biased ICR article that Sorensen linked to and pointed out that Sorensen's piece contained four lies. I did not spell out the lies but they are the following:
"The piffle of human evolution is becoming more risible with the passage of time"; "New members are hurridedly added to the ancestral parade with great fanfare, only to be quietly removed when sufficient data is collected"; "Darwinian mythology is presented as science"; "Seems like they'd have themselves a confab and say, "This ain't happening. Mayhaps we should take a serious look at the true human history of creation as recorded in Genesis. After all, creationists don't have these problems!"
My censored post above explains what the second lie related to - in Sorensen's previous misleading comments a few weeks' ago. (I also corrected something I wrote about the apparent age of the Homo naledi bones that were discovered in South Africa.)
I simply CANNOT believe that Facebook would behave in such an absurd and fascistic manner towards some of my posts at TQEPD WITHOUT being egged on by Long (an administrator at TQEP Facebook page) and perhaps Sorensen (who set up the page) too. These people CANNOT handle the truth about their dishonest and highly bigoted online behaviour.
Whenever I have pointed Facebook and blog hate posts by Sorensen (including one earlier this year which implied I was mentally ill and should be or was resident in Bethlem Psychiatric Hospital in London) Facebook have TOTALLY IGNORED ME. They also do not censor Facebook posts by Long where he attacks me childishly by calling me 'Hitler-Robbers' (example below). Facebook DOUBLE STANDARDS. All the time.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Please see Long on 17 June at the second Sorensen Facebook page flagged above:
"This is typical of the left. People are bullied for being Christians, Republicans, conservatives. They get their cars keyed and even run off the road, and have to keep their politics a secret because of leftist fascism. People like Hitler-Robbers will call US the fascists, projecting his own fascism on the rest of us. ~CL"
Please also see Sorensen commenting (on HIS OWN PAGE) on 8 June under an article of 7 June (about Trump and climate change denial):
"I shouldn't coddle the attention whore, but this is an example of intellectual honesty and moral integrity for a mentally ill demoniac atheist. He simply cherry-picked statements he disliked, ignoring seven supporting links and the link to the really important material linked at the end. -CBB

Sorensen and Long are the people (in America) with far right political views. Not me. Sorensen blocks my email but his sidekick Long (and possibly another sidekick named Gordons) may well try to dispute the accuracy of this email, either by reply or on Sorensen's Facebook pages. They will fail in their attempt if so.

Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - liar lying

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Sorensen's hatred of scientists (and thus science ie knowledge gained by investigation) on public display again:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... aired.html
And this creationist supports those who pathologically lie about global warming as well (conveniently ignoring eg that 2016 broke records for warmth):
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Sorensen prefers Rush Limbaugh to scientific facts:
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa ... d-globally
And the lying continues here:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/10 ... ution.html
"There are numerous citations from evolutionists who have admitted over the years that there are still no transitional forms. They also admit that evolutionary paleontologists engage in circular reasoning." References required. But he will fail to supply them. Because he doesn't have them. (All he has is allusions to comments reportedly by Charles Darwin which - through no fault of his - are now massively out-of-date: see here https://en-gb.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bob Sorensen - terrified of facts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 am

Wide circulation email as just sent:


Sorensen (the person who told four falsehoods about Homo naledi which I called out on Facebook) has been flagging another tirade of his at his secondary Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2017/1 ... m=facebook
"Blaming Me for Someone Else's Reprimands
There is a tinhorn that I call Haywire the Stalker who hates biblical creationists, and especially this hombre, with a passion. (I should add that he is passionate about supporting another pseudoscience, a kissin' cousin of evolution, and that's global climate change.) He is unable or unwilling to discern the difference between lying and disagreement or error, and any evidence presented against evolution is "lying". He seeks glory and validation on forums and on Fazebook. However, Fazebook gave him a suspension, and he is weeping that he is a victim that is persecuted for telling the "truth". No, he's a mentally unstable demoniac who got a mild slap. He sowed, now he reaps, and I ain't taking the blame. Haywire should drink a nice, tall glass of dihydrogen monoxide and settle down a bit."

Sorensen is a hate-filled serial liar (even if he and his administration sidekick Curtis Long had nothing to do with the unjust suspension by Facebook against me and Long has not denied involvement). I indeed told the truth concerning the four falsehoods posted by Sorensen recently concerning Homo naledi. All he does in return is launch yet another venomous personal attack (my censored posts at Facebook did not include a personal attack). Whilst totally ignoring the substance of my posts at 1.14 and 2.50 am here on 5 October:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51666&hilit=ancestral+parade#p51666

As I stated on 5 October:
"Sorensen blocks my email but his sidekick Long (and possibly another sidekick named Gordons) may well try to dispute the accuracy of this email, either by reply or on Sorensen's Facebook pages. They will fail in their attempt if so."

My account is accurate - and my 30 day suspension by Facebook is totally unjust and unfair.

I have nothing against Christians. I have plenty against lying young earth creationists.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Featured Post: "Time to Bury H. Naledi"
Evolutionists had high hopes that H. naledi would be listed as one of our evolutionary ancestors. Like creationists predicted, it turned out to be a dead end."
In his comments dated 1 August (which did not contain lies) he was flagging this (which does contain lies and made-up 'facts'):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/08 ... m=facebook
Homo naledi has added to our knowledge of Earth's biological past. But all people like Sorensen do is go on the attack and try to 'bury' everything that might threaten their brand of fundamentalist Bible Christianity.

I am still waiting for Facebook to demonstrate precisely how I violated their Community Standards. Based on what has happened before they will never tell me.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - liar lying

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Sorensen's hatred of scientists (and thus science ie knowledge gained by investigation) on public display again:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... aired.html


Hatred of scientists is not demonstrated. Cowboy Bob Sorensen linked to an article where scientists are calling for changes in the peer review process

a_haworthroberts wrote:And this creationist supports those who pathologically lie about global warming as well (conveniently ignoring eg that 2016 broke records for warmth):
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Sorensen prefers Rush Limbaugh to scientific facts:
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa ... d-globally


Ashley Haworth-Robers prefers scientific 'facts' that fit his personal preference. The one link he provided is lost in a sea of controversy and fraud. This fraud is opposed by scientists. It is irrational and illogical to pretend that all scientists are in agreement about those 'facts'.

a_haworthroberts wrote:And the lying continues here:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/10 ... ution.html
"There are numerous citations from evolutionists who have admitted over the years that there are still no transitional forms. They also admit that evolutionary paleontologists engage in circular reasoning." References required. But he will fail to supply them. Because he doesn't have them. (All he has is allusions to comments reportedly by Charles Darwin which - through no fault of his - are now massively out-of-date: see here https://en-gb.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/)


Lying has not been demonstrated. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is right by claiming that Ashley Haworth-Roberts makes himself a liar by calling others liars without evidence. He knows that Sorensen often links to articles to 'feature' and did so this time. Ashley Haworth-Roberts lied because he omitted material in the link that Sorensen did not need to repeat on his own post.

I have shown Ashley Haworth-Roberts to be a liar many times on this forum and in email. He has claimed that people who do not wish to receive his emails shall be removed from his list. I have repeatedly indicated that I do not wish to receive his emails and he persists in sending them to me. I can see by the list of recipients that they have nothing to do with his problems and he is only seeking to spread his hatred for Cowboy Bob Sorensen to others. Cowboy calls this 'recruitment'. It is found in bullies aged 12 and younger and also found in the bully known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts. He starts fights with people and then goes on a campaign to harass such people for years, especially those who stand up to him. Cowboy Bob Sorensen has earned the wrath of Ashley Haworth-Roberts by repeatedly showing the dishonesty of Ashley Haworth-Roberts and his inability to use logic. I have done so myself several times.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Bob Sorensen - terrified of facts

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Wide circulation email as just sent:


Sorensen (the person who told four falsehoods about Homo naledi which I called out on Facebook) has been flagging another tirade of his at his secondary Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2017/1 ... m=facebook
"Blaming Me for Someone Else's Reprimands
There is a tinhorn that I call Haywire the Stalker who hates biblical creationists, and especially this hombre, with a passion. (I should add that he is passionate about supporting another pseudoscience, a kissin' cousin of evolution, and that's global climate change.) He is unable or unwilling to discern the difference between lying and disagreement or error, and any evidence presented against evolution is "lying". He seeks glory and validation on forums and on Fazebook. However, Fazebook gave him a suspension, and he is weeping that he is a victim that is persecuted for telling the "truth". No, he's a mentally unstable demoniac who got a mild slap. He sowed, now he reaps, and I ain't taking the blame. Haywire should drink a nice, tall glass of dihydrogen monoxide and settle down a bit."

Sorensen is a hate-filled serial liar (even if he and his administration sidekick Curtis Long had nothing to do with the unjust suspension by Facebook against me and Long has not denied involvement). I indeed told the truth concerning the four falsehoods posted by Sorensen recently concerning Homo naledi. All he does in return is launch yet another venomous personal attack (my censored posts at Facebook did not include a personal attack).


The article http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2017/1 ... ality.html is approximately 1,300 words. One paragraph was specifically about Ashley Haworth-Roberts and a second mentioned him. This is deduced because although unnamed the reader is referred to this forum. Combining the specific paragraph about Ashley Haworth-Roberts with the second incidental paragraph the reader has 175 words. This is in no wise a 'venomous personal attack' and Ashley Haworth-Roberts lies by implication.


a_haworthroberts wrote:Whilst totally ignoring the substance of my posts at 1.14 and 2.50 am here on 5 October:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51666&hilit=ancestral+parade#p51666

As I stated on 5 October:
"Sorensen blocks my email but his sidekick Long (and possibly another sidekick named Gordons) may well try to dispute the accuracy of this email, either by reply or on Sorensen's Facebook pages. They will fail in their attempt if so."

My account is accurate - and my 30 day suspension by Facebook is totally unjust and unfair.

I have nothing against Christians. I have plenty against lying young earth creationists.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Featured Post: "Time to Bury H. Naledi"
Evolutionists had high hopes that H. naledi would be listed as one of our evolutionary ancestors. Like creationists predicted, it turned out to be a dead end."
In his comments dated 1 August (which did not contain lies) he was flagging this (which does contain lies and made-up 'facts'):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/08 ... m=facebook
Homo naledi has added to our knowledge of Earth's biological past. But all people like Sorensen do is go on the attack and try to 'bury' everything that might threaten their brand of fundamentalist Bible Christianity.

I am still waiting for Facebook to demonstrate precisely how I violated their Community Standards. Based on what has happened before they will never tell me.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts continues to seek glory and build up his ego by accusing Cowboy Bob Sorensen of lying. He instead proves Sorensen correct that 'Haywire the Stalker' is not only a criminal cyber-stalker but also unwilling or unable to distinguish lying from disagreement. He conveniently ignores evolutionary scientists who disagree with each other and with Ashley Haworth-Roberts who is the real liar. For the last sentence by Ashley Haworth Roberts sentence I cannot believe anyone cares.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Another case of trollitis

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

The lying fascist troll and apologist for the lying coward Sorensen is back. Apparently calling someone "a mentally unstable demoniac" is 'not' a venomous personal attack.

Except that Facebook unjustly banned me for FAR LESS.

You are evil as are Sorensen and his other sidekick Long.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8113
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron