(1) http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ciple.html
(An on-screen photo of part of this 11 Dec blog post has just been forwarded to Mark Edon - where Bob Sorensen reproduces part of a Facebook comment on his 'The Question Evolution Project' page which questioned one of his recent online 'Dawkins-themed meme' claims. The meme is reproduced in this blog post - it reads "he finds creation, global flood, resurrection to be absurd yet believes everything came from nothing". There is a black label superimposed upon the questioning post, reading 'Ashley Haworth-Roberts likes this' and Bob then accuses me of liking "every absurd, angry, hateful comment". That is not true. Yes, I have 'liked' many Facebook comments challenging Bob's own combative assertions, including (possibly I don't remember for certain) the post shown. That is not illegal. But other posts I have not liked.)
Note that NO comments are allowed under postings at Stormbringer's Thunder - even if those postings are libellous or untrue. I have never posted on Bob's Facebook page and don't intend to start.
(2) After reading the above blog post I sent an email to Bob (which it would seem DID get through though he may only have read its contents by viewing this community forum), copied to Mark Edon - who writes the BCSE blog:
"Blogger bans critic - and then libels him (and me!)http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ciple.htmlviewtopic.php?f=1&t=2967&start=900
(comment at 0.08 am GMT on 13.12.12)".
(3) The post on this community forum (open to all) flagged to Bob read:
"Bob Sorensen BANNED a 'Dawkins disciple', according to his 'The Question Evolution Project'. And then posted THIS: http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ciple.html
Conclusion? The man is a COWARD.
Sorensen is also annoyed because I have liked some of the Facebook comments challenging his anti-science arguments (those I saw before they got hidden)."
(4) I then added another short post in the same BCSE thread (I accidentally typed 'note' instead of 'not' - now corrected):
"I've just stalked Bob again - sent a short email flagging his post and then this thread (copied to Mark Edon only).
I do not automatically vote for every post that I see challenging Bob on Facebook - just the vast majority (because he is normally so defensive and accusatory towards them)".
(5) Today - well on 12 December in fact but I only saw it today - our friend has posted THIS blog about me (I have photographed it and forwarded to Mark Edon for information):http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... ssion.html
Mr Sorensen calls me the following:
'atheist troll', 'exceptionally narcissistic and hate-filled child', 'bully', 'frustrated control freak'.
He also claims to have caught me in 'some lies' - but forgets to tell what the world what they are
(6) THIS thread. Reporting on events.
(7) My further email to Bob, copied to Mark Edon only, flagging this thread and stating:
These three photos (3 emails because O2 can't cope well with photo
attachments) relate to my new community forum post HERE: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3153&p=43005#p43005
I am forwarding the photos - of a libellous blog post about me by a
YEC - for information ONLY.
ONE question. Which of us started the above?
Note - I am NOT asking Mark Edon to do anything with my photos. Merely corroborating my claims as Mr Sorensen sometimes hides his earlier blog posts.
I may be a bit obsessive but I don't lie about other people.