YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Bob Sorensen, Curtis Long, Alexander Gordons - liars

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:38 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Fascist Long demanded at this link (now unavailable to view) that TQEPD 'prove' that he, Long, reported the posts on his (TQEPD's) page in order to get them censored:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/

Now at the link below, Sorensen's less active Facebook page, Long has written:
"Turns out that the hateful bigot confessed. It wasn't this page after all but the cowboy got slapped down for his actions on The Question Evolution Project. I didn't get a slapping because I'm not a manager there. Here's where the scumbag confessed. ~CL:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/po ... cation=ufi"
See: https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
[when I click on the link that is supplied by Long I get this: "Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Centre"]


There is nothing wrong with the link.

a_haworthroberts wrote:That looks like the proof that LONG is reporting TQEPD and TQEPR and getting them closed. He is livid with hatred about TQEPR. Caught in the act I'd say.


The meat machine known as Curtis Long is incorrect. I am responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. Eric Hovind is responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. Charlie Wolcott responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. Steve Risner responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. A supporter of the real 'The Question Evolution Project' is responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. Facebook are responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. An individual employee at Facebook is responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'. A nameless human clicking various places of Facebook and saw the hate speech is responsible for the closing of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked'.

a_haworthroberts wrote:Meanwhile Hartsil appears to be a Republican supporter. Nobody's perfect that's for sure.


When the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen admitted to reluctantly voting for US President Donald J. Trump the meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts labeled Sorensen as a 'fascist' and condemned all Trump voters and Republicans as 'fascists'. When someone he admires from a shared hatred makes a statement that Haworth-Roberts interprets as being a Republican then that is allowable. This is a double standard. Also it is the bifurcation fallacy as the US has more than two voting options.

a_haworthroberts wrote:But the people at TQEP are evil.


This has not been established. It is an expression of personal animosity and nothing more. The standard used to determine good and evil has not been defined.

a_haworthroberts wrote:They hate it when a few people with the time and dedication (and knowledge of the Bible and basic science) challenge their evil and lies. Most people can't be bothered.

This has not been established.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:37 pm

MisterGordons wrote:This has not been established.


So then you should easily be able to work up the courage to come here and defend the global flood, for instance.
CHartsil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

CHartsil wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:This has not been established.


So then you should easily be able to work up the courage to come here and defend the global flood, for instance.



Gordons is just a troll, a liar, and a time-waster.

"... and condemned all Trump voters and Republicans as 'fascists'". That's ANOTHER lie. I have never said, here or anywhere else, that "all Republicans are fascists". Some Republicans refused to vote for the fascist Trump.

Trump does not believe in free speech. Remind you of anyone?


PS This page is back up. And the Curtis Long apoplectic reaction can be read again.
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Gordons is just a troll, a liar, and a time-waster.


If we can agree on that, then I suggest we stop giving him attention until he's willing to have some sort of meaningful discussion on creationist claims.
CHartsil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3237&start=90
With respect to the new post here, I've just seen more bile from the censorious lying hate-monger Sorensen:

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
""Refuting the Critics: Geology and the Flood | Biblical Science Institute"
Dr. Jason Lisle responds to a pair of Darwinoids. They use straw man arguments, ad hominems, ridicule, appeal to motive, and more (strange how they act the same, similar to critics here and on other creationary Pages and sites). Dr. Lisle dismantles their attacks and shows their profound ignorance of the "science" they claim to uphold. No wonder they use fake names, they embarrass themselves frequently. -CBB ...".

And Bob 'knows' they used 'fake' names how exactly? Since I can see NO indication from either Lisle's comments (unless it's something he said in the lengthy article which I failed to pick up) or from the Facebook page in question that they did any such thing ...

But made-up 'facts' are part and parcel of Sorensen's daily lying propaganda. He tries to falsely demonise ALL critics of YEC dogma as stupid and devious - because he is too cowardly and fearful to engage honestly with them. He is a TOTAL fraud (as I know from personal experience).


PS I see Joe Gallman/TQEPD/TQEPR went there too (to the Facebook page of the 'Biblical Science Institute') ...

PPS From its Facebook page, the so-called 'Biblical Science Institute' appears to have been set up by TWO people (Jason Lisle and Denise Toth) and to be a "brand-new creation-themed science ministry" which "exists to help you rationally defend the Christian worldview against those who claim that the Bible is unscientific". "Critics assert that science has disproved the Bible, particularly the history recorded in the early chapters of Genesis. The Biblical Science Institute will equip Christians to logically refute such claims and to be encouraged that science confirms the Bible." So - NOT an 'institute' that you could physically visit, just another online YEC outfit out to bash science and defend the historical and scientific infallibility of a 'plain' reading of Genesis ...
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Email as just sent

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Hate-filled bigots.

Irrational not rational hatred I suggest. Yes, you guessed it, this lot (railing against the page The Question Evolution Project Debunked/Refuted - which these censorious fundamentalists hated intensely but mostly refused to actually engage with - and which has now mysteriously disappeared from Facebook, though it occasionally reappears):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/

Curtis Long recently:
"You know that the fornicator of diseased sheep just confessed? He's blaming YOU for his own stupidity and bigotry and the consequences of HIS actions. When I have to testify in court, we need evidence and not just accusations. He has an opinion and is blaming you. What a moron. Read the comment on his share, he's a smug bastich and hasn't learned anything from his experiences or reading the posts.
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPRefuted/po ... 2455392141"

Sorensen on 22/23 January (under a posting referring to Proverbs 23:9 - a clumsy attempt to portray any critic of YEC extra-biblical claims as a 'fool'):
"You missed the excitement on Sunday. That atheopath troll had his Page shut down, and is blaming me personally. I knew nothing of it, and he has no evidence, but he's right because atheism. So, he's threatened that if his next Page is removed, he'll do everything in his power and report every little thing to get this Page removed. These people are demoniacs, and mentally ill as well. It's blaming, and a tantrum. He despises the wisdom of God's Word. -CBB"

Charlie Wolcott replying:
"I saw you post that. I was out getting certified as a fencing referee at the time. Demoniac is certainly a term I'd use to describe him. If he would read those little things call "Terms of Use" for both FB and general internet, he might realize he has been abusing them and does deserve to have his internet privileges removed. If he was in the public education system today, he'd be arrested for bullying. That's not a joke or an exaggeration. There is now a law in place specifically for that behavior."

Sorensen ranting like a North Korean despot in response:
"Ironically, Haywire the Stalker signed an anti-bullying document years ago, but is hypocritical in his violation of the principle. He excuses it because his "standards" allow the bullying of creationists." (Yes I did work on anti-bullying in schools at the Department for Education nearly 20 years ago. And yes - Sorensen is bullying me on Facebook, just like the coward and fraud that he is, not the converse; I expose Sorensen's lies whereas he simply rants, lies again and name-calls like a five year old.)

Photos attached. I'm also adding this to the BCSE community forum as I don't have an email address for TQEPD/TQEPR and am currently banned from Facebook once again thanks to the liar Curtis Long.

In the interests of balance, I see The Question Evolution Project Refuted wrote this week:
"Before I was cowardly reported, I had 600 likes.
If this page is reported down I'll make it a point to sift through and report as many of Coward Boy Bob's posts as is necessary to get that page shut down."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 am

Sorensen links to a Bergman article on 'Darwinian mechanisms' which SELECTIVELY quotes Darwin (see footnote 2):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/01 ... -eyes.html
https://creation.com/did-eyes-evolve-by ... mechanisms

This is the full Darwin quotation:
"To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself originated; but I may remark that, as some of the lowest organisms, in which nerves cannot be detected, are capable of perceiving light, it does not seem impossible that certain sensitive elements in their sarcode should become aggregated and developed into nerves, endowed with this special sensibility."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar lies again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:16 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"... you study on it a spell, you'll learn that the Genesis Flood has the best explanation for dinosaur diversity, selective extinction, and the observations of dinosaurs by modern humans."
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/05 ... m=facebook
Liar
Liar
Liar
Because he cannot back up any of that and he knows it. (It's not backed up in the links either. It's one of cowardly Bob's bigoted fantasies.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Wide circulation email just sent

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:40 am

Hate-filled bigots.

The uncensored truth:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3859
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51677&hilit=navajo+sandstone#p51677 (my post dated 13 October, and my first and third posts dated 14 October 2017)

The agenda-driven lies (CMI tolerate this bigot):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/02 ... eason.html
"...ignored the answer and kept on like it was never provided...".
Liar. I did not 'ignore' the answer. I refused to accept it. Not finding any dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon brings young earth creationist flood geology dogma (as espoused by CMI and AiG) into serious doubt. As I explained in my posts last October. Bob is the one ignoring answers - not me. Hypocrite. The exposed rock layers at the Grand Canyon are too old for dinosaur fossils. But YECs claim the Grand Canyon was formed towards the end of the recent 'Genesis flood' (such an event would have killed many dinosaurs according to YEC dogma) or soon afterwards.

And why else does this person refuse direct meaningful engagement with my BCSE posts, preferring to attack attack on his own hate blogs? Because he is a fraud - and a coward. As are his followers. And a pathological liar.

Sorensen is also whinging about JH whose comments were quoted from here:
https://creation.com/the-fossil-record- ... an-rabbits
JH asked the young earth creationists "How do you explain the ordering of fossils? How did they get so neatly stacked up? I have yet to find a resource that addresses this. Why can people predict where fossils will be found if they are operating under false assumptions? Why is the fossil record so neatly organized? Why don't we find Precambrian rabbits?"
Yet the pathological liar Sorensen claims that in this case JH is a "fundamentalist evolutionist ... confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution...".
This person is EVIL.

He will of course ignore or try to somehow reject this message when he reads it at the BCSE community forum. Proving - once again - that he is pure evil.

An evil lying hate-filled delusional cowardly bigot who is now claiming on Facebook (where any challenge to his claims will be zapped and the objector will be banned):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Evolutionists have said that a rabbit in the Precambrian layer would falsify evolution. Aside from that silly requirement, they are ignoring many other things that HAVE falsified evolution."
No rabbits - or lying humans - in those layers, Bob. Just like JH mentioned. That fossil record disproves a global flood just 4,500 years ago.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Wide circulation email just sent

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:25 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Hate-filled bigots.

The uncensored truth:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3859
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51677&hilit=navajo+sandstone#p51677 (my post dated 13 October, and my first and third posts dated 14 October 2017)


There is no truth in those links. Only opinions.

a_haworthroberts wrote:The agenda-driven lies (CMI tolerate this bigot):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2018/02 ... eason.html
"...ignored the answer and kept on like it was never provided...".
Liar. I did not 'ignore' the answer. I refused to accept it. Not finding any dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon brings young earth creationist flood geology dogma (as espoused by CMI and AiG) into serious doubt. As I explained in my posts last October. Bob is the one ignoring answers - not me. Hypocrite. The exposed rock layers at the Grand Canyon are too old for dinosaur fossils. But YECs claim the Grand Canyon was formed towards the end of the recent 'Genesis flood' (such an event would have killed many dinosaurs according to YEC dogma) or soon afterwards.


It must be a terrible burden to be uneducated whilst smarter than both creationist and secular scientists.

a_haworthroberts wrote:And why else does this person refuse direct meaningful engagement with my BCSE posts, preferring to attack attack on his own hate blogs? Because he is a fraud - and a coward. As are his followers. And a pathological liar.

Sorensen is also whinging about JH whose comments were quoted from here:
https://creation.com/the-fossil-record- ... an-rabbits
JH asked the young earth creationists "How do you explain the ordering of fossils? How did they get so neatly stacked up? I have yet to find a resource that addresses this. Why can people predict where fossils will be found if they are operating under false assumptions? Why is the fossil record so neatly organized? Why don't we find Precambrian rabbits?"
Yet the pathological liar Sorensen claims that in this case JH is a "fundamentalist evolutionist ... confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution...".
This person is EVIL.


Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selectively and incompletely citing someone. This is dishonest but he claims to never represent people. JH is not mentioned:
'That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence? ' 'The questioner' would be the author of the original question to which Walker is responding. The second part sentence is rhetorical.

a_haworthroberts wrote:He will of course ignore or try to somehow reject this message when he reads it at the BCSE community forum. Proving - once again - that he is pure evil.

An evil lying hate-filled delusional cowardly bigot who is now claiming on Facebook (where any challenge to his claims will be zapped and the objector will be banned):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Evolutionists have said that a rabbit in the Precambrian layer would falsify evolution. Aside from that silly requirement, they are ignoring many other things that HAVE falsified evolution."
No rabbits - or lying humans - in those layers, Bob. Just like JH mentioned. That fossil record disproves a global flood just 4,500 years ago.


These are the unsubstantiated opinions of someone who was ego surfing and looking for something to complain about. Ashley Haworth-Roberts' ego is hurt but he was not named. He was 'ego surfing' and ignored the content of the post.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:29 pm

I asked the moronic bigot Sorensen for a YEC explanation of why dinosaur fossils ie dead ones have not been found in the exposed layers of the Grand Canyon. The article he linked me to did NOT provide such:
https://crev.info/2015/06/did-dinosaurs ... nd-canyon/
In the words of that more clever bigot David Coppedge: "Evolutionists and creationists agree that dinosaurs did not look over the rim of Grand Canyon – but for different reasons."

I think even Sorensen and his demented followers would agree that would be a difference between living humans examining canyon sides and finding no human fossils in the layers - and humans being extinct but fossils of humans being visible within the exposed layers of the same canyon. I did NOT ask whether the canyon already existed when dinosaurs were alive, I asked why (if the canyon was supposedly formed during/just after the Genesis Flood, and dinosaurs were supposedly not yet extinct when that flood took place) no dinosaur fossils have been found in any of the layers of the massive Grand Canyon. The YEC morons - including Ken Ham who claims the existence of a fossil record 'confirms' the Genesis (worldwide) Flood as real history (and indoctrinates kids with this) - either do not know or deliberately ignore that real geology has shown that all the layers of the Grand Canyon pre-date the dinosaur era (younger layers at the top such as the Navajo sandstone found elsewhere having been eroded away) whilst the actual formation of the canyon (ie the erosion which exposed those layers) probably occurred after all dinosaurs were extinct. Contrary to the claims of YEC fools, real science tells us that there were huge eons of Earth time with no dinosaurs yet, then huge eons of time with living dinosaurs (and no humans yet) and then huge eons of time with all dinosaurs now extinct and just fossils left behind in old rock layers in various places.

Most YECs eg Tas Walker (who I see commented below) say the Grand Canyon was formed as the Genesis Flood waters receded. Whereas Coppedge claims that creationists "would agree that dinosaurs never saw the Grand Canyon. Their reason would be that the canyon formed after the great Flood of Noah’s day. The dinosaurs had all drowned during the Flood year, the last holdouts leaving footprints in Navajo sandstone at levels thousands of feet higher than the canyon sediments". Unlike real science that does NOT explain (nor even attempt to) why there are no dinosaur fossils within the layers of the canyon (whether it was formed during or 'centuries after' the Genesis Flood). In a YEC scenario there would be NO reason to say that the dinosaur fossils in this location would all have been within Navajo sandstone only. None.

Young earth creationists need to stop their lying and start getting real.

So - please read this post and then read what Gordons (one of Sorensen's groupies who diligently do his dirty work) has had to say. I think you will find that it trashes him and validates my previous response here. In fact I have not even read the Gordons post when writing this.

Should any further comment be necessary on the Gordons allegations I will make a fresh post.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

"Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selectively and incompletely citing someone. This is dishonest but he claims to never represent people. JH is not mentioned:
'That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence? ' 'The questioner' would be the author of the original question to which Walker is responding. The second part sentence is rhetorical."

LIAR. Sorensen was indeed referring to the questioner JH at the link below when he lied "That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence?"
https://creation.com/the-fossil-record- ... an-rabbits

The claims of Gordons make no sense whatsoever.

Nothing new there.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby MisterGordons » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:"Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selectively and incompletely citing someone. This is dishonest but he claims to never represent people. JH is not mentioned:
'That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence? ' 'The questioner' would be the author of the original question to which Walker is responding. The second part sentence is rhetorical."

LIAR. Sorensen was indeed referring to the questioner JH at the link below when he lied "That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence?"
https://creation.com/the-fossil-record- ... an-rabbits

The claims of Gordons make no sense whatsoever.

Nothing new there.


It is not the fault of the meat machine called Cowboy Bob Sorensen nor myself nor anyone else that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is unskilled in several areas. Logic, science, theology, basic reading comprehension are at the top of the list. His hatred clouds his thinking. Calling people 'liar' does not negate what they have to say.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposes himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 am

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:"Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selectively and incompletely citing someone. This is dishonest but he claims to never represent people. JH is not mentioned:
'That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence? ' 'The questioner' would be the author of the original question to which Walker is responding. The second part sentence is rhetorical."

LIAR. Sorensen was indeed referring to the questioner JH at the link below when he lied "That is similar to the way the questioner in the article linked here was acting.What is a fundamentalist evolutionist to do when confronted with the evidence that falsifies evolution, a frequent occurrence?"
https://creation.com/the-fossil-record- ... an-rabbits

The claims of Gordons make no sense whatsoever.

Nothing new there.


It is not the fault of the meat machine called Cowboy Bob Sorensen nor myself nor anyone else that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is unskilled in several areas. Logic, science, theology, basic reading comprehension are at the top of the list. His hatred clouds his thinking. Calling people 'liar' does not negate what they have to say.



Hello Mister G - LYING troll. Everybody can see you were lying. Including all the recipients of my email flagging these exchanges. Address my content or shut up - for the sake of what's left of your reputation.

You people are evil.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sorensen flagged some Jason Lisle nonsense on Facebook

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 pm

https://biblicalscienceinstitute.com/or ... rs-part-3/
"Dinosaur fossils are typically found in sedimentary rock layers – rocks that have lithified from sediment deposited by water." Look up the definition of sedimentary rock, Lisle. "When full skeletons of dinosaurs are found, they are typically in a “death pose” with the neck arched back, indicative of asphyxiation. It seems that these animals perished in a massive flood." If so, that was not all them worldwide dying simultaneously some 4,500 years ago, Lisle. "These layers tend to be continental in scale, which indicates that they were formed during the global flood – probably during the latter stages." Total nonsense. And why are dinosaur fossils missing from sedimentary exposed Grand Canyon layers, Lisle? " The Bible teaches that two of each kind came aboard." Kind is the equivalent of species, liar Lisle. Look up Genesis 6:19. "You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you...". "Thus, there would have been 120 dinosaurs on board the ark." Total rubbish. "The nearly global sub-tropical climate that apparently existed before the flood is now gone." Not in the Bible. "And there is compelling evidence that an ice age followed the worldwide flood and persisted for several hundred years." Total rubbish - and not in the Bible (refuted by Genesis 8:22). "It seems that dinosaurs never reached the same population after the flood, perhaps due to these new environmental conditions." Yet Genesis 8 mentions no permanent 'new environmental conditions' and Genesis 8:17 clearly has God saying "so they can multiply on the earth and be fruitful and increase in number on it". "Some varieties apparently survived until much later; the Behemoth and Leviathan are mentioned in Job, which took place several hundred years after the flood (and during the ice age)." I don't know what behemoth was (it spent time in water unlike most dinosaurs) but Leviathan was certainly not a dinosaur liar Lisle. "History confirms that people have seen living dinosaurs." Oh no it doesn't. "Animals today are not exactly the same as they were at creation; but they remain the same created kinds." None of that is in the Bible and species around today mostly are the same as those around 6,000 years ago. "The fossil evidence confirms biblical creation and variation within kinds." The pattern of the fossil record is as you would expect if deep time (and major extinctions) is true. And the fossil record includes transitional species between 'separately created kinds' eg between dinosaurs and birds. "You might think that evolutionists would argue that the hip structure would support dinosaur-bird common ancestry. After all, some dinosaurs were “bird-hipped” only in the sense that the pubis bone points backward as it does with birds. But interestingly, evolutionists believe that birds evolved from theropod dinosaurs which are lizard-hipped!" They follow the evidence. Unlike you, liar Lisle. "Some creationists have jumped on the “feathered dinosaur bandwagon.”" A few creationists are honest on this matter. Unlike you. "As in all things, the evidence confirms biblical history." Only to people like you who already believe the Bible contains infallible history - and cherry pick evidence and add to scripture in order to make a highly dubious case (which most people who check the facts cannot readily accept) that 'science confirms the Bible'. What about the evidence that dinosaurs were finally wiped out, before any 'worldwide flood', by a 'Mexican' asteroid or comet, Lisle? Silence. Wrong sort of evidence?
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8420
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron