YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:58 am

On his Facebook on 17 Dec (only just seen because I have better things to do than check his hate page every single day).
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Haywire loves to prove me right, as he disingenuously selectively cites, and then misrepresents: "Problem is there's nothing wrong with my reasoning. Otherwise Bob would have shown it sometime during the last five years. Including nothing on the frequent occasions where I perform the easy task of demonstrating that Sorensen is complete liar. You don't have to be a 'reprobate' to see that. In fact you could never even have been a sincere Christian."
I have shown DOZENS of times his bad logic. He is a liar and a fool, and has jet rockets strapped on to speed his way to Hell unless he repents."

LIE 1
Unlike Sorensen when he misrepresents me, I provided - as I always do - the relevant link and I made clear that there were other words before and after his words that I was quoting. See my post above, made just after 1.00 am GMT on 17 December. I misrepresented absolutely nothing. And Sorensen is evil (and pathetic) for claiming that I did.
LIE 2
"I have shown DOZENS of times his bad logic". No you have NOT - and you are evil.
LIE 3
"He is a liar and a fool". No, I am not. And you are evil.

I have shown what Sorensen is in this thread (and by email too). He in return has shown nothing.

Apart from his hatred, his name-calling, his intolerance, and his tosh about alleged logical fallacies - regularly served up to the idiots who like his pages as a distraction from the actual substance of HIS claims and MY rebuttals of them. I am not going to be distracted by his attempted distractions. It ain't going to happen.

Email as just sent:
"The other day I wrote:
"I think Ham and co have been lucky that the new 'Lucy' study (we're talking just that one fossil not all the fossils designated as the same species) came along - and made their depiction of 'Lucy' just about justifiable after all (four years down the line)."
But tonight I wrote:
"In fact I was being too kind to Answers in Genesis the other day. It's still bipedalism (if not quite like we do it) NOT knuckle-walking (when 'Lucy' was on the ground). Thus the depiction (the style of walking as well as the creature's face in all probability)at the Creation Museum remains wrong - and purposefully misleading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckle-walking (opening paras)
More here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=705
The fool Sorensen thinks evolutionists (including the Christians ones) are having a bad time of it currently .., or is trying to persuade himself that that is the case.
I am not about questioning core Christian beliefs. I am about questioning wilfully false, and very dogmatic, claims about scientific topics that are made - all the time - by certain online YEC zealots who have made up their minds before ever assessing new (or not so new) discovered evidence (or new analyses by qualified experts).""

Sorensen is on his way to hell - if I am. Hell is for liars and hypocrites (I am neither) as well as other unforgiven and unrepentant 'sinners'.

Young earth creationism is lies. Bob adds another (totally unnecessary) layer of lies on top of the existing ('necessary') layer.

If Bob does not want to read any more rebuttals by me of his false claims ABOUT me he should STOP maliciously and falsely proclaiming that I am a 'liar'. I am not and have never been a liar.

But perhaps my emails and posts here help him persuade his most idiotic and hardline followers that he is being 'persecuted' so he must be 'right' after all ...
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 am

Sorensen hates misrepresentation (or so he claims). So he will NOT I repeat NOT misrepresent my post just now.

Glad we've got that sorted.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen - hypocrite (capable only of endless lying)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/12 ... -news.html
[The hands at the Darwin Ranch over yonder at Deception Pass are getting a mite consternated. They're losing their grip on public sentiment, credible evidence, and even on reality. (The failure of "Lucy" made matters quite a bit worse for them.) To keep the funding coming in, they whip their ponies of persuasive propaganda into a gallop and commence to presenting strong evidence for evolution — or so they think. What really happens is that we get a passel of speculations, assertions, guesswork, bad reasoning, and the like that are passed off as real science. But their devotion to Darwin is unflagging.]

The failure of 'Lucy' is a Sorensen FANTASY. Another one.

There is no such thing. What there is is that she (her species) was a transitional form between the last common ancestor of today's great apes and our species[, and 'us' today]. Which was around around 3 million years ago in Africa. And which climbed trees as well as walking bipedally on the ground, though perhaps more clumsily than we do, and is unlikely to have knuckle-walked despite what many creationists still like to claim regarding Australopithecus afarensis.

Ah, but Sorensen wrote an earlier blog on 17 December declaring in effect that Lucy was somehow falling as evidence for evolution because she spent time in trees (before one of the species physically fell from that tree she was in), that 'evolutionists' have been having a terrible time of it and are depressed because their theory is on the rocks, and that he (he's modest with [it] don't you know) was providing Christians with a 'resource' - against evil reality as uncovered by the scientific method presumably.

As well as lying, Sorensen deliberately shuts his eyes and his brain whenever truth that he does not like is presented (he refuses to engage with it but either pretends he never saw it or starts falsely calling the person who wrote it either a 'liar' or some kind of stupid fool using very bad reasoning or false logic)...

Such as this (which I humbly present and am prepared to be taken to task over as you see fit though Sorensen who reads the BCSE community forum has once again ducked the challenge):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=720
My post at 3.58 am on 19 December. Where I wrote:
"The fool Sorensen thinks evolutionists (including the Christians ones) are having a bad time of it currently .., or is trying to persuade himself that that is the case."
I was angered by Sorensen's hateful lie "Pretty desperate to promote lack of evidence as science ..." There is ample evidence that Australopithecus afarensis could and did walk bipedally (on the GROUND) as well as spending time up in trees. Sorensen is simply lying in claiming otherwise. I covered his post of 17 December in more detail previously:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=705
(my post at 1.54 am on 19 Dec)

This man is a danger and a stumbling block to people who associate Christianity with light, salt, truth and love. A massive danger. (And a 'Godsend' to those who associate it with darkness, lies, intolerance, bigotry, reality-denial, divisiveness, arrogance, refusal to listen or to learn, closed-mindedness, underhand tactics in the face of intellectual opposition, and tribal hatred for people with different beliefs.)

And there are two lies (deliberate fantasies) for the price of one in this rant:

"Part of the problem is the secular science press (such as with the "dinosaur feather in amber" nonsense)".

Which has NOT been shown to be nonsense (ie a misidentified 'bird' presumably) at all (I mean by qualified scientists not sensationalist journalists):
http://toddcwood.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12 ... nyway.html
(YEC Christian)
http://scienceandcreation.blogspot.co.u ... amber.html
(non-YEC Christian; James Kidder is not copied in as he asked not to receive emails either from Sorensen or from me about Sorensen)

The man Sorensen is an utter disgrace. You will recall that I have labelled him 'evil'. The cap fits.

He will never engage with this message (when he reads it at the BCSE forum). He will either ignore it and carry on as before, quote-mine me to suit his agenda, or call me a 'liar' etc etc and say I am 'incapable of logic' (because I am not a young earth creationist Christian).

Or perhaps even all three. (On HIS highly censored pages of course - not on the BCSE forum where direct interactions take place.)
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:50 am

Yes - that post just now (except for the bits in square brackets which I meant to include) WAS a wide-circulation email as well.

Meanwhile Sorensen's utter hypocrisy (and his hatred) is on full display:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/
"Atheists misrepresent God, the Bible, Christians, logic, science, and more. They also lie. A lot. They're atheists, that's what they do. Here, these tolerant fools got a stock photo to mock Christians and Christmas, and it came back to haunt them: the people in the image are Christians. -CBB"
(Followed by Curtis Long - Sorensen henchman - with "Then there are atheists who pretend to be Christians".)
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
The exact same bigoted whinge appears here too. Followed four hours later by:
"Atheists misrepresent God, the Bible, Christians, logic, science, and more. They also lie. A lot. They're atheists, that's what they do. Here, these tolerant fools got a stock photo to mock Christians and Christmas, and it came back to haunt them: the people in the image are Christians. Here, God gets the last laugh. It also brings to mind the verse about your sin finding you out. -CBB"
But this time Sorensen has come a cropper.
Responses include:
"'I'm atheist and I am very conservative and have good moral standards. I don't like this kind of lying either but please don't put all atheists in a pot and say we all lie. Truth be told, there are many Christians who lie and I see them on TV all the time."
"D.... I had the same thoughts. I'm a Christian but I have so many atheist friends that are good, honest people. I hate posts like this that portray them to be evil."
And of course Sorensen responds with MORE lying and MORE hate:
"You just accused me of lying by putting words in my mouth. Fact is, atheists have no consistent standard of morality." (She did NOT. Sorensen wrote "They also lie. A lot. They're atheists, that's what they do" - which is the same thing as saying "all atheists lie".) HE IS THE LIAR HERE.
He then adds this - which is VERY revealing: "biblically, atheists ARE evil, they are enemies of God".
This proves that Sorensen thinks he is entitled to falsely accuse critics (including me) of lying simply because he has concluded that I am an 'enemy of God' or an 'atheopath'. That is EVIL (even if he can justify it biblically - which I suspect he probably cannot).
Also, someone else has commented:
"The picture is a stock image -- in other words, the mother and daughter signed release forms granting the photographer and stock agency the freedom to sell their images to whomever for whatever purpose."

This all shows that SOME of the people calling themselves 'Christian' (but simply having religion) that are discussed in this facebook conversation are people with a very 'high' view of the Bible (but lacking in the fruit of the Holy Spirit and not being teachable as regards their behaviour towards those they disagree with or towards people - like me - who severely and in detail critique their online, extra-biblical, claims).
a_haworthroberts

Compulsive liar exposes himself again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Email as just sent:

BOB SORENSEN IS EVIL AT CHRISTMAS TOO.

"By the way, a demoniac rancid atheopath stalker constantly calls biblical creationists "liars" and "evil" (especially me, since I have the audacity to stand up to him). He has been unable to explain how he knows what "evil" is. But then, someone who conveniently ignores the *real* definition of "liar" and makes it into, "Someone who disagrees with me or denies my holy sacraments of evolutionism", can hardly be an objective thinker.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=720#p51148"

Sad. Sorensen - the nominal fundamentalist bigoted Christian blogger like no other - is a proven liar who has for years ignored every single proof I have posted of his lying (which includes falsely accusing me of being a 'liar' instead of dealing with what I write). He's in a hole he dug for himself.
a_haworthroberts

The lies YECs tell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:49 am

Yet more baseless propaganda attacking the conclusions of proper scientists.
http://www.icr.org/article/9706 ''Mud Dragon' Is Really 'Flood Dragon'.

Clarey waxes: "Why are secular scientists so awed by the muddy burial and unusual and posture of T. limosus? Their only explanation is that this dinosaur must have become stuck in the mud, struggled, and died with its head raised. Lü and co-authors explain in their paper, “It is difficult to interpret what biological and/or taphonomic processes caused this strange posture.”
They may be better off admitting that this posture is nearly impossible for an animal struggling in mud. How could a six-foot dinosaur get mired in the mud in the first place? And how could neck and head remain raised after it died?
Catastrophic burial during a global Flood event offers a better explanation of this dinosaur and its unusual posture. Although it’s difficult for secular science to explain this discovery, it’s easy to imagine a small dinosaur being encased in a mud-rich debris flow during the Flood, knocked flat by the force of the flow, raising its head trying to gulp one last breath of air before suffocating in a muddy tomb. In this scenario, it’s easy to see how the dinosaur’s head was preserved in a raised position as the mud catastrophically enveloped the animal, preserving the posture as it gulped for air."

Yet the fossil is "very well preserved in three dimensions". Which suggests a non-violent or at least less violent (if premature) death rather than a scenario like that painted by the ICR. Perhaps the animal was caught in quicksand and sank and suffocated?

And the FULL sentence about the creature's posture reads as follows: "Because the specimen was collected by a farmer and construction workers, and it was not mapped in situ while being excavated, it is difficult to interpret what biological and/or taphonomic processes caused this strange posture". Something Clarey does not adequately address. Please see:
http://www.nature.com/articles/srep35780 (see the section entitled 'Description' - which also states as quoted above that the specimen is "very well preserved in three dimensions")

Clarey also lies "No undisputed transitional fossils between dinosaurs and birds exist anywhere". That's meaningless because anti-science fundamentalists (and almost nobody else) ALWAYS dispute transitional fossils. He also lies that no such fossils exist 'anywhere' - how does he know what fossils exist that have not yet been discovered? Typical creationist liar.

Meanwhile, Sorensen is flagging the ICR article to his band of 'critical thinkers':
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/12 ... ingie.html
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2015/05 ... tical.html (yes Sorensen stole the 'critical thinking' meme from his critics or from those who accept scientific realities)
"Another part of the story is that the fossilized critter was buried in mud when it died. Evolutionists have a sad story, but it doesn't explain the evidence right in front of their eyes. Rapid burial because of the Genesis Flood is the far better explanation."
Dogmatic claim. Pity about the lack of supporting evidence. Including for a historical worldwide flood in the first place. Are all dinosaur fossils found in the posture that is described for this one? (Are all Christians YECs?)
Also, earlier in his piece he spouts: "But owlhoot evolutionists use bad science and worse logic to leap to that conclusion, so it's good to at least try to keep them honest."
Hypocrite. Bob is as dishonest as they come. So too (as well as ignorant and closed-minded) are the most bigoted of his Facebook followers. So too are the ICR.
(I try to keep them honest. But I keep failing in that endeavour ... The liars are not for turning. Even though Christianity would survive if that happened.)
a_haworthroberts

More evidence that Sorensen is a total bigot and fraud

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Email as sent:

Several hours ago you could read detailed comments here by Bill Ludlow (about iron allowing soft tissue preservation within ancient dinosaur fossils I believe). But now bigot Bob - the fraud who avoids all open debate because he prefers right-wing fundie propaganda - has deleted all those comments. What an insecure bully this person is. And apparently the fascist banned Ludlow too. Shown below is Sorensen's parting shot:

""All I have?" Not hardly! I've posted on this with links to several responses to it. Listen, Poindexter, I'm sick of your non-science, bullying, and typical atheopath "change the subject and attack" nonsense. Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts. Oh, wait. Ran of of those. Just leave.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater"
This is evil. I can think of no other word for it.

See also:
https://www.facebook.com/bill.ludlow.3?hc_location=ufi (Ludlow's comments in fact appear under a link about Tiktaalik rather than soft dinosaur tissue, not quite clear why)
"Cowboy Bob Sorensen, the guy who runs that page, threw a fit then deleted my comments and banned me. I was respectful and backed up everything I said with scientific evidence. I guess that was too much for him to handle." (Ludlow)
"He's a small minded petulant brat. I just wish the term ''missing link'' wasn't uttered by anyone finding an important fossil. It only provides fodder for stupid arguments by Sorensen and co." (Robert Woltanski)
(See also comments by Gary Hurd.)

Ludlow's page also flags this:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/religionpr ... ience.html"

Sorensen - a coward and fraud full of BS and utterly self-indoctrinated and totally unteachable.

PS I've just commented at McGrath's blog.
PPS McGrath's page also flags this re AiG and their achievements in indoctrination and attention seeking:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -included/

Final addendum (at 12.06 am GMT):
I see Ludlow has a blog:
http://creationsciencefiction.com/about
a_haworthroberts

Evil Sorensen compounds his sin

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Email as sent:

"Evil on Facebook (second link below).

Cowardly Bob Sorensen has been showing his true colours again:
https://www.facebook.com/bill.ludlow.3?hc_location=ufi

Excuse my french but he's a piece of s**t: (yes, I did flag to him my posts at the BCSE forum so I'm included in his apoplectic rant too)
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman (his rant 2 hours ago where he lies to his readers about what REALLY happened ie he deleted a load of posts, refused to debate his claims, called his opponents all sorts of unpleasant names, and then declares 'victory')

"Atheopaths and feral evolutionists get mighty upset when evidence goes against their beliefs, so they have to attack. We had trolling from Billy Liar-lowlife, Bobbie the Butler, Dicus Thrower (who had to badger us about the pseudoscience of homology and ignored the linked article included in the post), and (on one of my sites) Haywire the Stalker, ego extraordinaire (motto: "I'M TELLING!"). Any creationist evidence is automatically wrong according to their great wisdom, so they do not need to even begin to examine it, and prefer to malign the authors instead of considering that maybe — just perhaps — evolutionary propaganda is not scientific. Especially when it comes to dinosaur soft tissues.
The Page's "About" section does *not* say that we'll present creation science material so we can be slapped into submission by village atheists and militant evolutionism ideologues. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/about/
Here's the "respectful" debate challenge from Billy: "I've already destroyed Dr. G. Charles Jackson and Paul Humber and Kent Hovind refuses. I can understand why you would be afraid. Typical coward who deletes comments and bans people who correct him, lol." Sure, Skippy. In the real world, there's a difference between being argumentative and throwing links at people, versus "correcting" them. As for me debating him, well, he appears to be on a relentless drive for self-promotion (like Haywire the Libelous Stalker), and a debate would look great on his CV, not so good on mine.
Disagreement is not refutation. Bullying shows distinct lack of character, as some stalkers have repeatedly demonstrated. My speculation is that Darwin's Drones know full well that the truth is against them, so they're lashing out at biblical creation science ministries.
Image courtesy of WHY?Outreach. -CBB"

Pathological liar. Arrogant. Fascist. Coward. Bully. Fantasist. Hubristic. Irrational. Total hypocrite. Professional internet hate-monger. (Supported by Creation Ministries International.)"

[I then linked to this thread.]
a_haworthroberts

The Question Evolution Project - Evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Liar Long:

"Naturally, Hitler-Robbers sides with liars and doesn't tell the whole story. I saw those posts too."

I gave all the relevant details. I could not repeat Ludlow's exact comments because the fascist blogger that Long is a groupie for deleted them.

And Sorensen is falsely demonising me again. Because I tell the truth about him. He HATES that.

Also "He's talking about a stalker that has libeled both of us, and acts like Hitler, [LIAR] so he was granted that name. I call him Haywire, because he goes haywire so often. Haywire is siding with someone who lied about what he said and why he was banned from this Page (he's the one with the debate challenge). [LIAR] -CBB"

But the fantasist fascist Sorensen lied about why he banned Ludlow:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
He actually banned him - as he has done to numerous others previously - because his comments against what Sorensen wrote were anathema to Sorensen. In the words of Ludlow (I did see his comments that were about iron's likely role in helping preserve ancient soft tissue): "Cowboy Bob Sorensen, the guy who runs that page, threw a fit then deleted my comments and banned me. I was respectful and backed up everything I said with scientific evidence. I guess that was too much for him to handle."

And Sorensen lies AGAIN: That Ludlow was "banned for not following the Page rules [which particular rule?], trying to debate [fascists like Sorensen prohibit debate because they cannot defend their position against real science], and basically because I was an obstreperous jerk [which is what BOB IS]".

These people are not Christians. They are an enemy of Christianity. I respect real Christians. I will never respect them - because of their appalling hateful mendacious cult-like behaviour.
a_haworthroberts

The cap fits

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Every Christian should be a reality denier. And Bob Sorensen and Curtis Long show us how that is to be done. Deny science. Call opponents 'fascists'. Just like Jesus said.
http://www.biblecreation.com/2016/12/re ... m=facebook

PS at 6.42 pm, looks interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/reasonadvo ... ahs-flood/ (14 minute video which I'm watching right now)
a_haworthroberts

The cap fits

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:54 pm

http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2017/ ... ciety.html
"The strange thing about these self-styled intellectuals is that they frequently embarrass themselves in their pursuit of hate by ignoring pertinent facts [no I don't otherwise BS would tell us what 'fact' I am ignoring], failing to do adequate research [garbage], assuming that the atheist is always right [no I don't] and the Christians are automatically wrong [no, I do not target Christians in general, liar, I target the misguided pseudo-science claims put out by today's young earth creationist apologists], attempt famacide [and succeed in BS's case since his reputation of lying and hatred is all over the web], and so on. Like this tinhorn [one of BS's favourite vacuous insults against people who stand up to him online].

Another year, another hate sermon for his gallery of bigots.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/12 ... ution.html
"Their worldview is threatened by reality, and they can't deal with it." Nice soundbite.
YECs SAY that of their opponents. Non-YECs SHOW it of YECs. Such as in this thread. Also it is YECs who lie. Their lying is of course necessary, because they are the ones frequently denying reality. Not their critics.
Incidentally, it would be cruel of me not to point out that there is an embarrassing typo in this blog post that causes it to make much more sense than BS presumably intended (BS may care to correct it). (He claims to be an expert on what would happen over deep time - whilst denying that there is such a thing as deep time - yet.)

Or HERE (YECs CANNOT explain dinosaur extinction, fact, another case of the YEC worldview failing to grapple with reality due to their obstinate anti-science and anti-scientist and anti-evidence stance.)
http://www.joeledmundanderson.com/?p=2010
a_haworthroberts

Evil Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 am

I am 'vindictive' against one of the most evil people in America today. OK, I'll admit that.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/

"Used to be a Christian, went to Westminster Chapel in Westminster for 12 years..." That, and other remarks from people who claim to be former Christians, and they demonstrate that they have no understanding of God's Word. -CBB
You know NOTHING, pathological Liar and Hater.

"Here are some of my screenshots documenting his vindictive nature, terrible logic (he claims I've never documented his fallacies, which is a lie), and indicate not only mental illness, but demonic influence. Assertions are not evidence, denial does not make facts evaporate. Haywire has made it a point to criminally stalk as well as libel other biblical creationists and me all over the Web for *years*. FB will only allow so many images, and they became redundant, anyway."
You know NOTHING, pathological Liar and Hater.

How about properly and specifically answering all of my questions here - including ones from 2016 as well as 2014. If I have lied about you, refute my lies. Or at least try to.

Revelation 21:8. "All liars". Including you, Bob.

Grow up.

But this evil against me fully vindicates my judgment - over the last six years - that BS is evil (it's an obvious fact from first reading his online rants; unfortunately most people who are appalled by his antics just ignore him - perhaps because they detest Christianity and he is damaging the reputation of 'Christians').

He wants rid of me. Stopping the lying might help.

And stopping all the pointless whining about unnamed people who disagree with the beliefs of YEC zealots:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/01 ... onist.html
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 am

(1) This is very feeble and has a rushed look to it since he confuses Madagascar with Indonesia as well as being being a little garbled at the end: "Attempts to palliate ideas that uniformitarian, old-Earth geology may not be as conclusive as once believed fall flat." I THINK he is fantasising that what has been reported (see the CREV link that is supplied) is a serious threat to geology (the kind that starts with evidence NOT religious dogma) and also that attempts to insist otherwise have fallen flat. The usual fact-free bigotry you get from YEC online zealots like this one.

But what do we learn here about the world here and at the CREV link that is supplied? That climates change over time and that the build-up to a volcanic eruption can be short and that volcanoes erupt unpredictably.

Gosh that must mean that an ancient Earth and uniformitarian ideas have been thoroughly debunked - and therefore young earth creationism is The Truth:
http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2017/ ... tists.html

(2) But then I saw this; meanwhile a former young earth creationist has also been blogging:
https://pandasthumb.org/archives/2017/0 ... story.html
"For the most part, creationists have no real intention of winning on the battleground of actual science. Their goal is to reassure their followers that they are an acceptable authority and that their views are reasonable enough to accept on faith. As long as they are able to maintain the illusion that their views are a reasonable alternative, they win. Despite how fundamentally wrong young-earth creationism is, the effort required to maintain the appearance of research and investigation will always be less than the effort required to openly debunk it."
And a more specific observation:
"The thousands of independent catastrophes recorded in the fossil record – asteroid impacts, supervolcanoes, worldwide extinctions – are imagined to have all happened at once [they claim within the last 4,500 years of a '6,000 year old' Earth], even when they are clearly layered in sequence on top of each other with hundreds of millions of years of intervening history."

(3) Some of the ignorance in the YEC community is genuine rather than wilful. In THIS conversation the YEC blogger (like many he hates the idea of dark matter and regards it as a fudge to 'prop up' the Big Bang theory or evolutionism in general) sought to argue that in the case of Galaxy Dragonfly 44 (which is thought to be made up of 99% dark matter) "If the galaxy is 100's of millions or billions of years old, the stars shouldn't be this close according to the figures they have. If the galaxy was created about 6000 years ago, I don't think they would have traveled apart near as much".
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 8311458845
But stars within galaxies are NOT moving away from each other (despite the expansion of the universe)! I did not immediately recall this fact when responding to Risner but then checked the point online.
My two further comments to him (awaiting moderation) read:
"You now say that my link to the article about Galaxy Dragonfly 44 gave you "cause to believe more firmly in my worldview". Now I understand your point - though I am certainly not similarly persuaded. Your previous wording implied that I had 'proven' you correct and that I was being a fool or a liar for not accepting that I had 'found evidence for a young universe' and 'supported your worldview'.
I'm emailing (in the next 30 minutes) about several matters (ICR claims re 'fast evolution', more about this blog discussion, P Z Myers and a non-Christian Russian thug who hates the BBC). I am attempting to send a copy to Worldview Warriors if you are interested."
and:
"Stars within galaxies are NOT moving away from each other (despite the expansion of the universe)! If this Galaxy Dragonfly 44 is indeed a galaxy then its stars, however few, are holding together."
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

The truth and the lie

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:53 am

The TRUTH - my post in this thread where I wrote at 00.27 hrs on 23 December:
"... There are two lies (deliberate fantasies) for the price of one in this rant [THIS rant: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/12 ... -news.html]:
"Part of the problem is the secular science press (such as with the "dinosaur feather in amber" nonsense)".
Which has NOT been shown to be nonsense (ie a misidentified 'bird' presumably) at all (I mean by qualified scientists not sensationalist journalists):
http://toddcwood.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12 ... nyway.html
(YEC Christian)
http://scienceandcreation.blogspot.co.u ... amber.html
(non-YEC Christian; James Kidder is not copied in as he asked not to receive emails either from Sorensen or from me about Sorensen)
The man Sorensen is an utter disgrace. You will recall that I have labelled him 'evil'. The cap fits.
He will never engage with this message (when he reads it at the BCSE forum). He will either ignore it and carry on as before, quote-mine me to suit his agenda, or call me a 'liar' etc etc and say I am 'incapable of logic' (because I am not a young earth creationist Christian).
Or perhaps even all three. (On HIS highly censored pages of course - not on the BCSE forum where direct interactions take place.)"
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51148&hilit=amber#p51148

The LIE (by Cowboy Bob Sorensen, who else, on 14 January):
""Feathered forerunner or flight of fancy?
Has a feathered dinosaur tail been found in amber?"
Darwinistas have been furiously attempting to do damage control (some go haywire and reflexively call people "liars" instead of understanding that just because an evolutionist says something, it's disallowed to disagree on the interpretations of evidence). -CBB"

NO. You are a Liar because you Lie. As I repeatedly show. I did NOT call you a 'liar' merely because you choose to refuse to accept consensus views by actual scientists who have studied material evidence that you have not yourself studied. And there is NO 'damage control' by Darwinistas over the dinosaur tail in amber because NONE is required. Two Sorensen lies for the price of one. And note how he totally IGNORES all my comments of 23 December that he does not have the guts to address. Including that even another YEC Christian accepts that this may really have been a dinosaur tail (not a 'bird tail'). Just like I predicted. When lying is pathological and the person affected is also angry with people who point out the lying, the person in question is totally incapable of an honest or adequate response. They just resort to empty claims that their critics are being horrible to them (ignoring the fact that horrible behaviour merits such a response and that honest people have a moral imperative to challenge lies even if the lies are not necessarily personal lies about them).

And you are evil.

Getting ready for another lying Ad hominem where Sorensen whinges about 'Haywire' the horrible 'stalker' and his 'bad logic' on his Orwellian facebook and blog pages ... In other words the childish, cowardly, non-response.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed by his own words

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/01 ... atter.html
".. a cosmologist invokes dark matter. This stuff is a rescuing device for the Big Bang, and has never been demonstrated to exist (so they keep making excuses for its absence instead of admitting it's paralogical)".

Anti-science, anti-knowledge, liar.
http://www.space.com/33850-weird-galaxy ... atter.html
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 8311458845 (some YECs are not appalling bigots like Bob and you can even have a sensible discussion with them)

Sorensen will ignore this and carry on claiming that dark matter does not exist. "Don't be invoking stuff that doesn't exist and call it a theory, savvy?" I suggest Sorensen takes his own advice instead of judging honest open-minded scientists including THEORETICAL physicists. You know, remove the plank from his own eye.

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/09 ... ation.html (September 2016)
Earth has NEVER experienced a rapid post global flood ice age, there has been no ice age glaciation during the last 4,500 years, and there is NO ice age whatsoever in the Bible. This is all YEC fantasy, just pseudo-science presented for apologetics purposes against evidence-based science that the YEC mindset detests because it messes up their theology. "The conditions during and after the Genesis Flood caused the Ice Age ..." (were you there even if any of this happened?).

Don't be invoking stuff that doesn't exist and call it a theory, savvy?

That will be the day!

I'm not saying that Dr Randall is correct. How could I know either way? But I am not jumping up and down simply because she proposed a new hypothesis regarding the actual extinction of dinosaurs that occurred 66 million years ago. "What stymies this child is how such pedagese not only gets accepted for publication, but is seriously considered, and Darwin's Drones unthinkingly accept words in their anti-creationist favor because it's from a scientist." What a cruel world - if you are, by CHOICE, a YEC science opponent. "I’d call it a fairytale, except that might be insulting to fairies." MORE bigotry from the YEC camp.

And The Question Evolution Project is an Orwellian propaganda page of authoritarian reality-suppressing hate:
"I'm glad you got rid of the troll." Joel Baldwin
"I may use a screenshot of his bigotry in an article. -CBB" The person causing immense public damage to the reputation of Christians, Bob Sorensen.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists