YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Perhaps this kind of hate-filled and deliberately misleading ranting against all and sundry (along with real scientific evidence) is one of the reasons why Christians with integrity shun young earth creationist apologetics and the bigotry that typically goes with it (including that whether you are a Christian or not depends as much on how you interpret the first eleven chapters of the Bible as on whether you have believed in Jesus and sought his forgiveness for sin):
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/03 ... nists.html
"Worse, OECs and TEs attack biblical creationists, often misrepresenting and even lying about us." WHERE? HOW? WHEN?
"For example, notice how this thread* was hijacked by atheists ... and the thing went entirely off-topic." LIAR. The creationist came to an anti-creationist forum - and then when the anti-creationist provided detailed on-topic and entirely factual replies the creationist ran away.
"Also, I was given this angry retort on one of my other weblogs:" And you have not refuted it. Calling me an 'atheopath' is no refutation. But it is what I expect from you - bluster and name-calling.
"Compromisers are passing the ammunition to unbelievers, and acting in a very unchristian manner toward biblical creationists." And biblical creationists like you act in a very unchristian manner towards anybody and everybody who has the temerity to challenge your dubious claims.
"We have ... science going for us, pard." You do not. The fossil record CANNOT be explained by a recent global flood. Deep time cannot be 'refuted' if there are no dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon. Other galaxies are billions of light years away from the satellites and telescopes launched by the human race that have detected their light. Genetics provides evidence for evolution. Deep time is a proven fact. Young earth creationists have been SHOWN to provide half-truths and highly misleading statements about scientific evidence to their usually poorly informed supporters in order to provide 'answers' and persuade that there are intellectual reasons to insist that the universe is just 6,000 years old (and they make scripture 'say' things that it does not say or assume that certain, real, things happened but that God apparently decided not to inform us of them in the Bible for whatever reason but that those things still 'fit' with scripture eg an 'ice age' or that what we call massive 'dinosaurs' are described in Job even though they are certainly not described in Genesis 1).

If this post gets a mention by Sorensen he will accuse me of either lying or of bad logic. Or use unpleasant names eg tinhorn or 'criminal stalker' or whatever. He's a blogger posting controversial claims online every single day of the year for goodness sake.

He will not enter into any serious debate. Not even on his own pages from which I am banned (he is not banned from here).

http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewto ... f=1&t=3801
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Tried to flag this to Sorensen direct, via one of his blogs - but I am being blocked:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/reasonadvo ... ence-soul/
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
Hmm.

Addendum at 1.40 am. Sorensen has now posted some angry nonsense on his page about the above page. I have just responded to that in a couple of new posts at the page (the person running the page has also commented again).

It's Sorensen's own past and present behaviour which makes it necessary that he be a lifelong liar.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
Hmm.

Addendum at 1.40 am. Sorensen has now posted some angry nonsense on his page about the above page. I have just responded to that in a couple of new posts at the page (the person running the page has also commented again).

It's Sorensen's own past and present behaviour which makes it necessary that he be a lifelong liar.

I have made two comments on this debunking Facebook page which read as follows:

" ... But do they have any semblance of an argument or grievance... " (Part of a post made 23 hours ago and so far totally ignored on the page despite me flagging it again more recently.)

"I have been thinking further about 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked' (this facebook page not the person). I am no expert on such matters but while I see no identity fraud or plagiarism on your page I do think that there might be legal issues to do with copyright when copying whole posts from another person's facebook page onto yours without their permission. I think you would be well advised to check the legal position if any here." (Post made just now.)

Let Sorensen NOT claim that I fully approve of this page. I have some doubts about what has occurred.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:25 am

The lying s**t Sorensen is LYING about me yet again on his main facebook hate page.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/

I have just received a reply from The Question Evolution Project Debunked - and I have just responded as follows:
"... I now see that 2 hours ago fascist Bob wrote on his page "Yes, this obscene and irrational atheopath (a new love interest for Haywire the Stalker, who misrepresents what I write to him and praises his antics) imitates people and lies. There is no reasoning with types like this. I think he believes that if he badgers me enough, I'll give in and debate him. But he does not meet the qualifications. -CBB". All of that is false and the man is a pathological liar. The stinking hypocrite and liar - who is causing immense damage to the reputation of Christians - knows that I wrote on this page a full 10 hours ago "I have NOT said that I approve 100% of copying material from Sorensen's facebook". He will also conveniently ignore my post of around 20 minutes ago here - despite me reproducing it at the BCSE community forum which I know he reads REGULARLY. The man is evil. I do not say that lightly. He will never ever change and he deserves to be exposed on the internet for the hate-motivated hypocrite that he is by all legal means available."

PS at 3.30 am. Just made a further brief comment at that debunking page. "I now realise some of the comments by Sorensen were not about me but the person behind this facebook page. ALL the comments that are about me are TOTALLY FALSE."
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen and Reality

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Never the twain shall meet if he might look a bit shifty as a result.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/
"someone was imitating me ... and making a fool of himself in comments." LIAR. The comments I saw did however highlight Sorensen's apparent cowardice in refusing ANY meaningful discussion of the detailed criticisms of his 'science' claims.
"This is atheist morality in action. They steal, too. Lying, stealing, deception — those and more are acceptable for atheopaths. Aren't you in awe of their tremendous standards of morality?" Ah yes. 'All' opponents of young earth creationists/creationism are 'atheists' and all atheists really 'hate God' (rather than think God is fiction). And they 'all' 'steal' and 'lie' and 'deceive'. And they are also 'all' 'stupid'. Keep on inventing your own facts and then claiming that the Bible proves them, BIGOT ... But it's funny how SOME people claiming to be Christians lie and deceive (and then lie that they did not lie, and that the 'liars' are really their critics - and that it is 'enough' to SAY this and there is 'no' need to actually SHOW this).

I see that the imitation Facebook page TQEP Debunked has now vanished. I do NOT know HOW it came to exist in the first place. Whether it broke any Facebook rules I do not know. If NOT, maybe it will return.

ADDENDUM at 12.08 BST: it's back
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selecting quotes to make Cowboy Bob Sorensen look bad but leaving out relevant information.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen posted about people engaging in identity theft and warning all readers to use caution when accepting friend requests on Facebook. That post is here: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

The actual post follows:
Another warning. Thanks to those who notified us. Seems I missed some action, someone was imitating me by using the profile picture from my other Page. He's sending out friend requests and making a fool of himself in comments. Looks like this atheopath has had the account removed.

These weasels may think it's funny, but it's serious. And criminal. But when did atheopaths respect the law?

ANY friend request, do you have mutual friends? Is it an established account? An Admin here, Henry, locks down his information. You can't see his friends and so forth. He probably wouldn't get friend requests accepted if he sent out any in the first place. I think another Admin does that, too.

This Page was imitated by other Pages (you can tell the difference, not only do we have over 8,000 "Likes", but it links to the main site at http://www.PiltdownSuperman.com, and that site links back here, too.

The other day, someone was using "TheQuestion EvolutionProject" (note the spacing to trick FB software) as an individual account and sending out friend requests.

This is atheist morality in action. They steal, too. Lying, stealing, deception — those and more are acceptable for atheopaths. Aren't you in awe of their tremendous standards of morality?

They're stupid, keep on pulling the same stunts to no avail. Haters of God also approve of others who do wicked things (Romans 1:32 comes to mind). But what do you expect from people who hate God? Aren't you in awe of their tremendous intellects and wisdom? They are wise in their own eyes, but not in reality.

Stay safe, people!

-Cowboy Bob

Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a liar but is actually lying through omission and misrepresentation himself. He lies directly as well. He is supporting a Facebook page that uses stolen images that border on copyright infringement and are an attempt to deceive readers. Ashley Haworth-Roberts encourages these people in their attacks but none of the participants have shown intellectual ability. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is silently giving approval for the actions of the ad hominem Page.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts said that the Cowboy was lying for stating that someone was making a fool of himself in comments. This is true but Ashley Haworth-Roberts deceptively omitted that information. Here is where the 'Debunked' Page writer lied. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:44 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. Once again Ashley Haworth-Roberts is selecting quotes to make Cowboy Bob Sorensen look bad but leaving out relevant information.

Cowboy Bob Sorensen posted about people engaging in identity theft and warning all readers to use caution when accepting friend requests on Facebook. That post is here: https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

The actual post follows:
Another warning. Thanks to those who notified us. Seems I missed some action, someone was imitating me by using the profile picture from my other Page. He's sending out friend requests and making a fool of himself in comments. Looks like this atheopath has had the account removed.

These weasels may think it's funny, but it's serious. And criminal. But when did atheopaths respect the law?

ANY friend request, do you have mutual friends? Is it an established account? An Admin here, Henry, locks down his information. You can't see his friends and so forth. He probably wouldn't get friend requests accepted if he sent out any in the first place. I think another Admin does that, too.

This Page was imitated by other Pages (you can tell the difference, not only do we have over 8,000 "Likes", but it links to the main site at http://www.PiltdownSuperman.com, and that site links back here, too.

The other day, someone was using "TheQuestion EvolutionProject" (note the spacing to trick FB software) as an individual account and sending out friend requests.

This is atheist morality in action. They steal, too. Lying, stealing, deception — those and more are acceptable for atheopaths. Aren't you in awe of their tremendous standards of morality?

They're stupid, keep on pulling the same stunts to no avail. Haters of God also approve of others who do wicked things (Romans 1:32 comes to mind). But what do you expect from people who hate God? Aren't you in awe of their tremendous intellects and wisdom? They are wise in their own eyes, but not in reality.

Stay safe, people!

-Cowboy Bob

Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a liar but is actually lying through omission and misrepresentation himself. He lies directly as well. He is supporting a Facebook page that uses stolen images that border on copyright infringement and are an attempt to deceive readers. Ashley Haworth-Roberts encourages these people in their attacks but none of the participants have shown intellectual ability. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is silently giving approval for the actions of the ad hominem Page.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts said that the Cowboy was lying for stating that someone was making a fool of himself in comments. This is true but Ashley Haworth-Roberts deceptively omitted that information. Here is where the 'Debunked' Page writer lied. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

More whinging from the camp of Sorensen. I provided ALL relevant links so those interested could read everything Sorensen wrote. I could ask Gordons WHAT 'misrepresentation' took place and WHAT relevant information I omitted. But he would not answer my question. So I don't think I'll bother.

"Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls Cowboy Bob Sorensen a liar but is actually lying through omission and misrepresentation himself". No I am not. "He lies directly as well." No I do not. I have already dealt with the remainder of Gordons' false accusations on TQEP Debunked. I also note that Gordons omits a comment that Sorensen made on his main Facebook page on 31 March: "I complained about the direct imitation and got the same stock response, which they also use for hate speech. -CBB". It would seem that despite his protestations the imitation (but not deception) page broke NO Facebook rules.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:22 am

In his ongoing efforts to vilify Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Ashley Haworth-Roberts is criticizing things that the Cowboy did not say.
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:11 pm

MisterGordons wrote:In his ongoing efforts to vilify Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Ashley Haworth-Roberts is criticizing things that the Cowboy did not say.

LOL.

Follow Jesus, not Cowboy Bob.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Email as just sent

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:18 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:More musings from a YEC who is extreme even by their standards.
Sorensen has never ever had a good word to say about Bill Nye

So what?

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has never said anything good about Cowboy Bob Sorensen. He has never admitted when the Cowboy is right. He has never even mentioned his creative style or humour. It is interesting that Ashley Haworth-Roberts has not criticized Cowboy Bob Sorensen's stance against homosexuality or transgender issues. He does not criticize his pro life stance.
MisterGordons

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:19 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:In his ongoing efforts to vilify Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Ashley Haworth-Roberts is criticizing things that the Cowboy did not say.

LOL.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts continues to prove Cowboy Bob Sorensen right. He has evaded the point and attacked me with an irrelevant remark.
MisterGordons

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:55 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:

LOL.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts continues to prove Cowboy Bob Sorensen right. He has evaded the point and attacked me with an irrelevant remark.

And then you spoiled it with more lying that has taken you 10 days to dream up. I prove creationists wrong. Which is why they detest me and refuse to have a serious conversation, preferring hubris and name-calling.

Since you accuse me of evasion, because I ignored your pathetic mendacious accusation, I will now take the bait if it makes you feel better. I HAVE NOT CRITICISED THINGS THAT YOUR HERO SAID, I HAVE CRITICISED THINGS HE SAID.
a_haworthroberts

These people are evil and they will never change

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Someone calling himself The Question Evolution Project Debunked (I think his real name may be Jason Newman) has set up a facebook page called TQEPUnCensored where he reproduces posts from the HIGHLY CENSORED Bob Sorensen facebook pages but then allows free and unfettered discussion - including by any young earth creationists capable of such - underneath the posts in question:

I don't know how the page came to be set up but it appears not to break facebook rules, it is clearly labelled as NOT being part of 'The Question Evolution Project' (because it is called 'The Question Evolution Project UnCensored') and it does not appear either to be plagiarising (pretending to have written Bob's words) nor to be deliberately deceiving those who go to the page (that Bob is debunking his own page with a parallel page). The page states "This page is to allow open discussion on material posted and otherwise censored by Bob Sorensen." Bob and one or two of his followers have been there and complained about the page and the person who set it up - but so far any meaningful debate with them about material on Bob's page has been mostly lacking ie they come and make nitpicking comments but then rapidly retreat again. For instance please see the exchanges under the recent post 'Still waiting on you to evolve some guts, Bob Sorensen.'
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 2851078869 (Sorensen posted some nonsensical material by Jonathan Sarfati but appears unwilling to discuss it with people who have recognised how ridiculous it was)

Clearly someone felt motivated to set up TQEPUnCensored because of the appalling behaviour by Bob and co on his pages (behaviour not typical of professing Christians in general I hasten to add but typical of creationist fundamentalists like Sorensen - also the fool Issac Bourne who I try to ignore though there is a separate thread about him here).

Now Sorensen and co are having another dishonest whine on his page:
"Here we go again, atheist "morality" in action. There is a direct imitation of The Question Evolution Project, don't be fooled by this liar. The easiest way to tell the difference is to go to the Page with several years' worth of posts, and over 8,000 Likes. Please share this post. -CBB" (He fails to identify the page in question - where his own evasiveness, and using at least one dishonest fake identity which I and others have called out as well as using his own name, is there for all to see and UnCensored - but he is clearly referring to this page: https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi)

So. Bob ignores the details (AGAIN) and instead tub thumps that an atheist is displaying poor 'morality' and is 'lying'. No. He is NOT. For the reasons set out above.

One of his silly followers named Baldwin then refers to 'desperate' means (no it's just what you have to resort to when you are CENSORED on BOB'S pages). Sorensen whinges in response: "This sidewinder is using it to try and destroy our reputation as well... ". He's just exposing you and your behaviour Bob. Something you clearly detest.

The delusions and pomposity of Baldwin are then to the fore again: "Of course; by dishonest means they promote propaganda in the hope of destroying the honest and upright. But, as ever, they won't succeed." I've got news for you. TQEPDebunked has ALREADY succeeded with at least SOME of his responses (as have several others at TQEPUnCensored). And perhaps Baldwin would care to view this BCSE thread? News for Sorensen and co - young earth creationism has ALREADY been debunked and it is not science. (Which is why those who choose to believe it, which is their right in a free society, frequently resort to utterly cynical evasive malicious and underhand behaviour on the World Wide Web.)

I am now linking to THIS thread at The Question Evolution Project UnCensored.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is again being deceitful and misrepresenting Cowboy Bob Sorensen. There is a direct imitation of The Question Evolution Project. The owner of the 'Debunked' page set it up to have imaginary and derogatory 'conversations' with the Cowboy. This was pointed out to Ashley Haworth-Roberts by someone else. This is the deceptive page that Ashley Haworth-Roberts did not mention: https://www.facebook.com/The-Question-E ... 847260343/
MisterGordons

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists