YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm

MisterGordons wrote:The hypocrisy of Ashley Haworth-Roberts is evidence. In many places he has claimed to know what Cowboy Bob Sorensen's thoughts and motives [IF I DID THAT - AND YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO EXAMPLE - IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BASED ON HIS ACTUAL WORDS]. He claims that the Cowboy claims to know the thoughts of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. This is a false claim as I have shown. [LIAR. SINCE WHAT SORENSEN WROTE WAS BOTH FALSE AND CONTRARY TO ANYTHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN, HE CLEARLY WAS EITHER LYING ABOUT MY WORDS OR CLAIMING TO KNOW MY THOUGHTS]

And Mister Gordons is a troll.

There - that took about 4 minutes. Next?
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen: 100% FRAUDULENT

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"A winner of the #liar4darwin award. Assertions are not evidence, but evidence is provided to show the falsehood in the assertion that Darwin was not a racist. (I suggest clicking the image to make it larger, and even doing the "full screen" thing.) For more information on the racism of Darwin and evolutionism, here are three of many links available:
http://www.icr.org/article/evolution-modern-racism/
http://creation.com/darwin-racism
https://answersingenesis.org/charles-da ... te-racism/"

Let's look at that statement. "But evidence is provided to show the falsehood in the assertion that Darwin was not a racist." LIAR, LIAR, LIAR. PANTS ON FIRE. I NEVER EVEN SAID "Darwin was not a racist". I SAID "he was NOT an 'outspoken racist'".

The self-appointed LIAR is referencing this thread - though he provides NO link to it and wilfully OMITS my further comment made at 14.51 on 28 May; note that the troll Gordons has so far ignored the latter response. Sorensen is selectively quoting my words and thus deliberately misrepresenting the conversation - 'misrepresentation' being the very thing this hypocritical FRAUD constantly falsely accuses me of. Seeing the name Charles Darwin is a red rag to irrational fanatics like these.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3803

Note what I said in the reply here on 28 May that Sorensen does NOT want his rabid dishonest self-righteous followers to read (not that they would stop lying and stop JUDGING me FALSELY if they actually did read it):
"You have posted material that I was not familiar with. I was not then ignoring truth or evidence - and I am not ignoring them now.
Because of the era in which he lived, Darwin knew nothing of genetics. The assumption was that dark skinned people might not have been fully human but were closer to apes such as gorillas or chimps than white skinned people. And maybe the behaviour of Turks or people in Africa WAS less civilised than that of (some/most) Caucasians? But we now know that there is just one human race and still extant human species - and negroes or aborigines (or oriental people groups) are just as human as the white British or white Americans.
There are other views out there (I've only skimmed the beginning of this):
http://scienceblogs.com/evolvingthought ... -that-aus/
It is unclear to me what was meant by 'anthropomorphous ape' - it could mean dark skinned people who were considered a bit ape-like, or it could mean great apes like gorillas or chimps which have some human-like characteristics.
It is certainly the case that young earth creationists/anti-evolutionists throw a lot of mud at Charles Darwin:
http://creation.com/the-darwin-effect-review
(I only glanced at this but they appear to be blaming Darwin and/or later 'Darwinists' for eugenics - even though Darwin himself could not have known about 'improving the genetic quality of the human population'. It is undeniable that some have misused the ideas of Darwin - just as some today misuse eg the ideas found within Islam for savage and murderous objectives.)"

I think Sorensen's angry again. Why? Probably he has something to hide from his followers and because last night I made some points to him that he knows he absolutely cannot and must not EVER address because they are right on target (this Facebook page is not perfect but it performs a very useful function in permitting Facebook criticism of and/or factual rebuttals of Sorensen's many lies that he routinely CENSORS on his own Facebook pages which are back-patting echo chambers):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
See eg my posts of last night replying DIRECT to Sorensen (the owner of TQEPU ALLOWS Sorensen and his rabble to post there if they choose to do so) made under the post dated 29 May that begins "Eternal does not mean ...":
""But the rest of the time, you fully approve of his lying (including the irrational remark, "So then you're finally abandoning creationism"), trolling, misrepresentation." I did not 'like' that comment, liar. It was liked by Dean Jay Smith. You are an appalling bigot and just like any YEC you wish to alter reality in order to sustain your narrow YEC strain of Christianity (I'm not saying YEC-ism made you obnoxiously dishonest I rather suspect you were a dishonest unbeliever/non-YEC in the past). "you espouse "the end justifies the means" kind of "morality", right?" WRONG. So-called online stalking of a bigoted censorious blogger YES. Using underhand or deliberately dishonest tactics such as fake accounts NO."
"Give me just ONE example of me 'misrepresenting' you. Just one."
"PS If you are pleased by your responses here, why not share them with followers of TQEP as well?"
"By which I mean post a link to this page and then highlight where you have commented just recently. Rather than just quoting other material from this page without specifically identifying the page."

SORENSEN HAS FAILED TO REPLY TO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT I WROTE ABOVE. INSTEAD - AROUND 8 HOURS AGO - HE HAS POSTED TRIPE THAT PRETENDS I SAID SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT SAY, PRETENDS THAT I LIED CONCERNING DARWIN (I DID NOT), PRETENDS THAT 'MISTER GORDONS' TOTALLY REFUTED ME (HE DID NOT THOUGH I TOOK ON BOARD SOME OF HIS REMARKS) AND THAT I THEN WENT 'SILENT' IE CAPITULATED (I DID NOT - GORDONS WENT SILENT NOT ME).

Why do these people lie and lie and lie (and make up their own 'facts')?
Such as here:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/05 ... ation.html
"Life, the universe, and everything were created. Despite all the efforts of secularists, they cannot change this truth, nor can they change how the facts refute their version of evolution and support biblical creation."

Because they are afraid that if you change your YEC views because of various facts that's the start of a slippery slope - and God will send you to HELL.

Psst Sorensen also hates his fellow YEC Issac Bourne - because he has decided that he (unlike Sorensen himself of course) is a 'cultist' (whilst they may differ in some theology they are both liar young earth creationists and self-appointed bitter science-haters).

These people Sorensen and Bourne are both closed-minded and authoritarian bigots wearing 'Christian' clothing. They are nothing like Christians I have met in 'real life'. I generally avoid Bourne because he comes across as very unbalanced. (But both are receiving an email linking to this post as Bourne may wish to see what Sorensen is saying about him.)

Sorensen and Bourne are EVIL.

And DESPERATELY wicked.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 am

I have pointed out before that Issac Bourne is a modalist according to Christian theology. Modalists are considered cultists by Christians. Cowboy Bob Sorensen does not approve of cultists whether they are creationists or not.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is complaining about being misrepresented. He was not. His hypocrisy is showing because he objects to being misrepresented even if it is not true. He misrepresents, lies by omission, lies outright, and has been shown to be illogical many times. Items that were omitted were irrelevant or posted later. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is often meticulous about his posting. The post was made at 11.00 his time. He schedules many posts to appear at 07.00, 11.00. His blog posts on www.piltdownsuperman.com are often scheduled for 17.55. The post to which Ashley Haworth-Roberts objects may have been posted before addition although irrelevant material was added. This is a reasonable supposition.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is implying that my lack of response and the lack of response from Cowboy Bob Sorensen is significant. This is a subtle example of the 'argument from silence' fallacy which Ashley Haworth-Roberts frequently uses.

All of this is meaningless since the post is no longer available.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts sent me unwanted email after being told not to do so. His claim that he respects such requests is clearly a lie. He is complaining about a small amount of opinion text that allegedly appeared on a post by Cowboy Bob Sorensen. This cannot be demonstrated unlike the lying of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. Even if the Cowboy expressed an opinion that is his business. Even if the Cowboy removed remarks that do not affect the rest of his post is his business.
MisterGordons

Mister Gordons - evil troll in bed with Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 31, 2017 3:50 pm

"Ashley Haworth-Roberts is complaining about being misrepresented. He was not. [LYING FASCIST TROLL] His hypocrisy is showing because he objects to being misrepresented even if it is not true. [LYING FASCIST TROLL] He misrepresents, lies by omission, lies outright, and has been shown to be illogical many times. [LYING FASCIST TROLL] Items that were omitted were irrelevant or posted later. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is often meticulous about his posting. The post was made at 11.00 his time. He schedules many posts to appear at 07.00, 11.00. His blog posts on www.piltdownsuperman.com are often scheduled for 17.55. The post to which Ashley Haworth-Roberts objects may have been posted before addition although irrelevant material was added. This is a reasonable supposition. [GARBAGE]

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is implying that my lack of response and the lack of response from Cowboy Bob Sorensen is significant. This is a subtle example of the 'argument from silence' fallacy which Ashley Haworth-Roberts frequently uses. [GARBAGE]

All of this is meaningless since the post is no longer available.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts sent me unwanted email after being told not to do so. [BECAUSE YOU ARE A LYING TROLL AND BECAUSE I WAS DISCUSSING YOUR BEHAVIOUR] His claim that he respects such requests is clearly a lie. [LYING FASCIST TROLL - I HAVE REMOVED AROUND SIX PEOPLE FROM THE LIST AFTER THEY ASKED TO BE REMOVED - I HAVE NAMED THEM IN PREVIOUS EMAILS WHICH YOU DID NOT RECEIVE; THE LATEST REMOVED WAS 'LIVING WATERS'.] He is complaining about a small amount of opinion text that allegedly appeared on a post by Cowboy Bob Sorensen. This cannot be demonstrated unlike the lying of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. [LYING FASCIST TROLL] Even if the Cowboy expressed an opinion that is his business. Even if the Cowboy removed remarks that do not affect the rest of his post is his business."

Come back when you have a single fact. Until then I suggest you shut your stupid lying hateful mouth. Unless you wish to further incriminate yourself.
a_haworthroberts

Bob Sorensen - evil hateful liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Despite what the lying troll Gordons had to say, I now see that Sorensen has silently removed the lying malicious garbage about me from his page:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Somehow, the re-posting of it (and a brief exchange I had with TQEPD) has also disappeared from here:
This google search result (first result) confirms that the garbage really WAS on Sorensen's main facebook page if you did not personally see it:
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=piltdown+su ... d+to+show+
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - unfathomably EVIL. And SICK

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:32 pm

He's provided fresh proof (photo taken):
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"Yonder in London town, they got themselves a nice place called Bethlehem Royal Hospital (a.k.a. St Mary Bethlehem, and even Bedlam, a colloquial mispronunciation of "Bethlehem", associated with the noise and tumult because that hospital was the scene of horrors). So anyway, Wednesday the 31st was not only internet access day, but peach cobbler day. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Haywire the Stalker doesn't like peach cobbler, and would rather eat worm pies. So, he takes his hatred out on other people. Not the impeccable logic and reason he uses. Makes me want to check myself into that loony bin:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=810#p51459
Image credit: Wikimedia Commons / SLaMNHSFT"

PS 11.26 pm
I have also been receiving further LYING hate mail from 'Mister Gordons'. He can't show me to my face that I have ever lied. So the fascist cc's all the people I cc informing them by way of fake 'fact' that I am a 'liar'. These people will be in any hell that exists.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Bigot Bully Boy Bob has a habit of trying to dismiss the people who destroy his claims as being 'mentally ill'. Which tells me more about HIM than any of his many critics.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Unbelievable

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 am

Bigot Bob just sent a wide circulation email (mostly attacking blogger Bill Ludlow) where he then attempted another pop at me:

"Atheists lie and indulge in defamation. It's what they do, it's their nature. I saw a nice picture of Haywire the Stalker that was forwarded to me." [NO photo of me was attached, the photo that was attached was of somebody else.]

It's official. Bob is lying and defaming so he is an ATHEIST. Whatever. In the UK at least it is possible to commit a CRIME by indulging in various forms of hate speech that judges people simply according to various criteria and regardless of anything they actually say or think:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_spee ... ed_Kingdom

Do such laws apply in America or internationally?
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:41 pm

http://www.biblecreation.com/2017/06/im ... tians.html
"Essentially, we do not deny any scientific facts, but rather, the interpretations and opinions of secularists." It is a scientific and historical FACT that Earth and the Universe are NOT just '6,000 years old'. And liar Bob is pretending that scientists have 'not' discovered this reality and have just expressed an 'opinion'. But this ducking and diving is in order to try and justify his repeated falsehoods that he pushes in order to try and justify his narrow (biblical creationist not Christian) 'worldview'.
a_haworthroberts

Postby ProfessorTertius » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 pm

I was a recipient of the aforementioned fib-fest from the Cowbob Boy Sorensen. His email included this gem: "...almost all contemporary scientific experts have realized that Lucy is nothing more than a simple ape skeleton..." Cowbob just can't help but play the pathological liar when copy-and-pasting his latest nonsense. Sad. Saying that one doesn't find the scientific evidence for human evolution compelling is one thing. Yet, to lie about what "almost all" scientists have concluded is just plain ol' lying. It's the pants-on-fire brand of lying Bob is well known for, where Bob so blatantly misrepresents what the science academy has published about the first numbered find of the Australopithecus afarensis discoveries.

Evolutionary processes continue to change allele frequencies in populations over time---but Cowbob manages to stay the same. He lies about the science and lies about what the scientists have concluded. No changes there. When some people who claim to follow Christ fail to educate themselves on basic science, that's neither unusual nor particularly heinous. (It is merely sad, regrettable, and entirely unnecessary.) But when an alleged Christian shows a pattern of pathological lying, especially in bearing false witness against others, that creates serious impediments and stumbling blocks to the progress of the Great Commission.

Shame on you, Bob.
ProfessorTertius

Bob Sorensen - 100% FRAUDULENT

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:25 am

Wide circulation email as just sent:

Yet more evidence of Cowboy Bob's depraved pathological lying and utter hatred of reality.
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen (I'm addressing just ONE of this pathetic individual's attacks, made around two hours ago - but note that his fascist storm-trooping sidekick Curtis Long is calling me 'Hitler' again for denouncing Trump; he LOVES Trump pulling out of Paris, even though around 190 world leaders - not to mention the poor who live along low-lying coastlines - are shocked and appalled; the post by Long is just SICK as well as 100% FAKE NEWS).

In his post Sorensen is attacking the person who set up the facebook page 'The Question Evolution Project UnCensored' ('TQEPDebunked') - but he hates me so much (because I have ensured that his evil is systematically highlighted and exposed on the internet ie at the thread devoted to him at the British Centre for Science Education community forum) - that he is trying to damn me too (that's guilt by association).

He posted this vicious tripe (he's a bully and he is trying to intimidate me into silence and/or fear - just like a hateful and fanatical sociopathic Manchester or London islamist terrorist):
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"From the "Atheopath Follies" Department. A certain atheopath who uses multiple accounts and indulges in trolling *demands* that I debate him. No, I prefer to deal with people who can actually build a cogent argument and have a discussion. Currently, he is furious because he proved me right several times at The Question Evolution Project, and wants revenge. Although Haywire the stalker will call me a fascist lying bigot liar bigot fascist lying fascist liar, yes, I do have evidence of this guy using multiple accounts. -CBB".

NO, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR SORENSEN. I HAVE NOT I REPEAT NOT DENIED TODAY NOR EARLIER THIS WEEK THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL MAY HAVE USED FAKE ACCOUNTS.
I commented here, SIX hours ago, in reply to Curtis Long:
"Lying pot calls a kettle (who apparently uses different identities/names on different pages) a liar. CBB and CL also have - falsely - called me a 'liar' as well."

"Maybe Bob hasn't seen that comment?" I hear you cry. OK. ALL Sorensen needs to do is to tell his readers that he hadn't seen the comment but he HAS now seen it and he AGREES that I do recognise that TQEPD may have used fake accounts or different aliases and that I am NOT in any way condoning that.

But Bob IS a fascist lying bigot. I have proven that many many times. This is one more of those times. His own words and actions prove his utter and cynical and clearly incurable mendacity. He will continue to make FALSE statements about me in all probability.

Note that what I said six hours ago I also pretty much said SEVERAL DAYS ago. And I KNOW that the despicable liar Sorensen KNOWS about the comment in question. It was made by me here on 30 May, under a post dated 29 May:
"...you espouse "the end justifies the means" kind of "morality", right?" WRONG. So-called on;line stalking of a bigoted censorious blogger YES. Using underhand or deliberately dishonest tactics such as fake accounts NO."

Does that sound familiar? It should - the first message in this chain, dated 31 May - linked to this post where the comment in question was SHOWN:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51456#p51456 (I KNOW Bob reads my comments here yet he is DELIBERATELY IGNORING my words of several days ago about fake accounts - as well as my further comment six hours ago that TQEPDebunked "apparently uses different identities/names on different pages")

That, if not corrected, is deliberate LYING (this post is going onto the BCSE site which Bob reads regularly so he cannot pretend that he 'didn't' see this response much as he might like to 'not' see it).

I DO NOT I REPEAT NOT APPROVE OF FAKE ACCOUNTS AND I HAVE NEVER EVER USED A FAKE ACCOUNT. AND I AM NOT CALLING BOB A LIAR BY 'SAYING' NOBODY ELSE USED A FAKE ACCOUNT. I AM CALLING HIM A LIAR BECAUSE HE IS CLAIMING THAT I AM, OR SHORTLY WILL BE, DENYING THAT SOMEBODY ELSE APPEARS TO USE FAKE ACCOUNTS/MULTIPLE ALIASES.

IF SORENSEN IS NOT A LIAR THEN HE WILL NOT, I REPEAT NOT, REPEAT THE LIE AGAINST ME THAT I AM 'SAYING' THAT BOB HAS NO EVIDENCE THAT SOMEBODY USED A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OR ALIAS. HE DOES APPEAR TO HAVE SUCH EVIDENCE. (WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO AGAINST BOB IS BEYOND MY CONTROL.)

This is bordering on hate crime. He's telling the lowlife who follow his facebook that if I am an 'atheopath' I am automatically a 'liar' and 'evil' and probably 'mentally ill'. People can go to prison in some places for such incendiary judgemental behaviour.

Every Christian reading this. PLEASE WAKE UP. This professing 'Christian' is PURE EVIL. I have demonstrated this to you many times (I wish it were not so). The silence from many of you is becoming deafening. If you have the time to read this message, critically, I would urge you to do so rather than simply shrugging. (Why not email Bob and tell him whether or not you approve of his behaviour either against me or more generally on his facebook pages and blogs, and whether you think it is Christian behaviour.)

Resist.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 am

a_haworthroberts

WHY Sorensen REFUSES debates

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 8592965347

Me (with minor typo now corrected):
"No. Microraptor gui is regarded by real scientists as a paravian dinosaur. That's a fact not made up 'stuff'".

Sorensen:
"Ashley Haworth-roberts It's a "fact" because you agree with it. Everyone who disagrees with you, even evolutionary scientists who have been cited, are stupid or liars according to your uneducated, bigoted mind Meanwhile, you and the intellectually and morally bankrupt clown that runs this Page conveniently ignore the fact that not all evolutionary scientists believe dinosaurs evolved into birds. Somehow, you have the arrogance to speak for *all* scientists. And you wonder why thinking people don't give you lot much attention? Seriously? -CBB".

Me:
"NO. Dummo. It is a FACT that Microraptor gui is regarded by real scientists as a paravian dinosaur. (I checked TQEPD's claim against Wikipedia.) Are you really that stupid? Or just endlessly malicious? Yes - the stupid or liar label I attach to you is ENTIRELY valid."

Sorensen:
"Ohhhh! It's a FACT because YOU and WIKIPEDIA verify it! And you back up your claim with further logical fallacies. Seriously, I've shown the world many times that you are incapable of reason or civility, and you constantly undermine what's left of your credibility. If you had any credibility left, you weighted it down and threw it in the Thames."

Me:
"You either misread my text or you deliberately did what Trump did to Khan ie twist my words. Give it up fascist loser. You are the person incapable of reason - and only capable of hatred, bigotry and lying.. And damaging the cause of Christianity. Every time I ask you for an example of me showing 'poor reasoning' you fail to provide an example. It's all been documented at the BCSE. This exchange is a perfect example of why you don't do public debates. You would be exposed for the liar and boor that you are."
a_haworthroberts

Pretend Christian Sorensen is deranged

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... alism.html
I posted a more detailed response here (though at the time of writing I can't see it):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 0742199998
a_haworthroberts

Pathological anti-science fascist liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 0742199998

I have made THREE posts at this facebook page mentioning the Stormbringer's Thunder blog post and basically asking what on earth it has to do with Christianity let alone science. But ALL THREE posts have inexplicably vanished. All that's visible is my post: "Please tell me why my posts here are disappearing." *

I will list the gross lies from Sorensen:
"we're not getting the truth from the leftist fake news media";
"there is no evidence for anthropogenic global warming, despite the skewed data and "consensus" non-science that gets reported";
"Bill Nye the Pretend Scientist in a Bow Tie has a lot to say, but gets put in his place by people who actually have knowledge about global warming";
"Climate change arguments cited by leftists are spurious";
"In fact, the "consensus" is not all that it's cracked up to be, and there are serious doubts about said consensus";
"if you study on it a spell, you'll realize that global climate change hysteria is based on deep time evolutionary thinking, and that there is no God who is in control, so his promises in his written Word are meaningless";
"Biblical creationists know that our duty is to have good stewardship of Earth, but we are not called to cave in to globalists with a political agenda that is disguised as concern for the world".

I can say more - and if Bob attacks this post from the safety of his pages I WILL.

Bob is a Christian fascist (not a fascist Christian as I don't think such a person could exist other than very temporarily). A Christian fascist liar.

* PS at 12.38 am - I'm told there is a facebook comment server problem.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists