YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar followed by other liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 14, 2017 12:39 am

The twisted logic of the YEC.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Featured Post: "Lucy the Ape Still Out of Our Lineage"
Seems like Lucy won't go away. Darwinists present fake news and leave out important details, including how other evolutionists dispute Lucy as being anything other than an extinct ape.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/05 ... neage.html"
And then triumphalist comments under a re-posting of the above empty accusation. A re-posting where Bob was promoting himself yet again with: "Some atheopaths share the content for the purpose of ridicule... The atheopaths who post our material are sharing not only the biblical creation science content that they despise, but also are pointing people to the saving gospel of Jesus Christ, whom they hate!" (Why would rational sceptics not highlight people who post false information/deliberate lies/empty hateful accusations, and Christian/Bible doctrine, all in the SAME paragraph?)
Comments:
"Don't you just love the free advertisement that hatetheists give us? They do such a good job at promoting our material and then paying for it with their time and sometimes money."
"Like a certain atheopath we both know [Bob is referring to me yet he is afraid to interact with me directly] (Motto: "I'm telling!") who sends people to sites where he felt offended because he wasn't given free reign to be irrational and defamatory. I'd thank him for the links, but almost nobody takes him seriously. -CBB"
"He also has the audacity to send it to those who work with me complaining about what they and I agree with it. Anger and rage truly do make one blind to everything. He does have a few partners in crime including a very questionable "professor" who "used to be one of us" but continually demonstrates to not have the foggiest idea about that which he used to defend."
"I see the coward at the page that claims to debunk this one [The Question Evolution Project Debunked'] didn't share the picture and comment. Wonder why?"
Not sure what liar Long is driving at in that last comment. 23 hours ago, ie long before liar Long's comment, this page shared BOTH a picture and a comment that was posted by liar Sorensen on 12 May:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
TQEPD then commented underneath: "Lucy was never out of our lineage. This is Kent Hovind level garbage. Not sure why I was expecting better from Coward Boy Bob."

Anyway. We share your material because it is bad and false. And because I was NOT irrational (which is probably why I got banned) and you are stinking liars wearing 'Christian' clothing.

We are not welcome on ANY Sorensen page, his police will jump on dissent and banish the dissenter. Meanwhile Bob is welcome here but seems rather shy about showing his face recently:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar followed by other lia

Postby MisterGordons » Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:"I see the coward at the page that claims to debunk this one [The Question Evolution Project Debunked'] didn't share the picture and comment. Wonder why?"
Not sure what liar Long is driving at in that last comment. 23 hours ago, ie long before liar Long's comment, this page shared BOTH a picture and a comment that was posted by liar Sorensen on 12 May:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
TQEPD then commented underneath: "Lucy was never out of our lineage. This is Kent Hovind level garbage. Not sure why I was expecting better from Coward Boy Bob."

Anyway. We share your material because it is bad and false. And because I was NOT irrational (which is probably why I got banned) and you are stinking liars wearing 'Christian' clothing.


The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is irrational and becoming more so. Cowboy Bob Sorensen and Dr. Jonathan Sarfati have documented this fact. I must help with facts.

He ignores that he is quoting comments from a post with a picture on TQEP that TQEPD omitted. Ashley Haworth-Roberts claims that TQEPD posted the image. That is false. TQEPD copied and posted items that TQEP originally posted but omitted this one. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

Anyone who disagrees with Ashley Haworth-Roberts is an evil liar it appears. Even when he is proven wrong he has excuses.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - another pathological liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 14, 2017 5:13 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:"I see the coward at the page that claims to debunk this one [The Question Evolution Project Debunked'] didn't share the picture and comment. Wonder why?"
Not sure what liar Long is driving at in that last comment. 23 hours ago, ie long before liar Long's comment, this page shared BOTH a picture and a comment that was posted by liar Sorensen on 12 May:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
TQEPD then commented underneath: "Lucy was never out of our lineage. This is Kent Hovind level garbage. Not sure why I was expecting better from Coward Boy Bob."

Anyway. We share your material because it is bad and false. And because I was NOT irrational (which is probably why I got banned) and you are stinking liars wearing 'Christian' clothing.


The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is irrational and becoming more so. Cowboy Bob Sorensen and Dr. Jonathan Sarfati have documented this fact. I must help with facts.

He ignores that he is quoting comments from a post with a picture on TQEP that TQEPD omitted. Ashley Haworth-Roberts claims that TQEPD posted the image. That is false. TQEPD copied and posted items that TQEP originally posted but omitted this one. https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater

Anyone who disagrees with Ashley Haworth-Roberts is an evil liar it appears. Even when he is proven wrong he has excuses.



Gordons is LYING and I was NOT. There is NO picture at the Gordons link that had not already been posted at TQEPD. See "Featured Post: "Lucy the Ape Still Out of Our Lineage" Seems like Lucy won't go away. Darwinists present fake news and leave out important details, including how other evolutionists dispute Lucy as being anything other than an extinct ape" at
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

I am not stupid and all of these people are liars. End of story.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun May 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls me a liar even after I have proved conclusively that the picture in question that he commented on at The Question Evolution Project is definitely not on the rival page. He may be entitled to his own delusions but he is not entitled to insist that they comprise reality. He owes me an apology again.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Mister Gordons - compulsive LIAR

Postby MisterGordons » Sun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Young earth creationism - hatred, reality-denial and hypocrisy - masquerading as Christianity.


This is an opinion stated as proven fact. It is not proven. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been challenged before to show where I ever claimed to be a YEC. He has not done so. He argues from his assumptions and bias.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - compulsive malicious LIAR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Young earth creationism - hatred, reality-denial and hypocrisy - masquerading as Christianity.


This is an opinion stated as proven fact. It is not proven. Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been challenged before to show where I ever claimed to be a YEC. He has not done so. He argues from his assumptions and bias.



Caught out once again the venomous proven liar Gordons is lashing out and changing the subject - and trying to twist my words as well. A follower of a YEC website and facebook page - who attacks people who post factual material attacking the falsehoods on that page.

I note that Gordons appears to be saying that he isn't a YEC (or that he has never admitted to being one). I frankly don't care whether Gordons is a YEC or just appears to be one.

He's a liar either way. And a troll.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Evil venomous troll

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 14, 2017 8:51 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts calls me a liar even after I have proved conclusively that the picture in question that he commented on at The Question Evolution Project is definitely not on the rival page. He may be entitled to his own delusions but he is not entitled to insist that they comprise reality. He owes me an apology again.



Go and screw yourself, pathological hateful liar.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 am

Note: there have been further exchanges with Long at:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - fascist liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"Elsewhere, an atheopath who was banned here was caught lying and retorted, "Go and screw yourself, pathological hateful liar". Can't have a decent conversation with types like that."
I was NOT caught 'lying'. I made a reasonable and valid interpretation (here in this thread) of what Long wrote. Now we are being told that he really meant something else (I am not a mind reader).

So go and screw YOURSELF you total BIGOT.

Don't believe me? Well look HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
I made a number of new comments about the Long and Gordons comments.
For instance 8 hours ago I wrote:
""I see the coward at the page that claims to debunk this one didn't share your re-posting of the 'Lucy' picture plus additional caption and comments" is what Curtis and Mister Gordons DIDN'T say. Rather "I see the coward at the page that claims to debunk this one didn't share the picture and comment" is what was said. Which, taken at face value, was factually INCORRECT."
Long has NOT responded. Probably because I am telling the truth and he knows it.

These people are in the gutter and they project their behaviour onto their critics.

Psst want brand some new Bob bigotry. Try this:
"... No amount of evidence will suffice, given that it seems that 98% of the time these kinds of people refuse to examine it and the remaining 2% will refuse to concede to where it leads simply because they've already made up their minds.
We shouldn't waste our time attempting to reason with those committed to misunderstanding. Jesus was quite clear on how we should respond to people like this as it was like "casting pearls to swine", so we must "shake the dust from our feet" of them..."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ality.html
"I think one tinhorn in particular would not only like to see all biblical creationists killed, but would harvest our organs and sell them on the black market as well.

Fascist Liar Bob Sorensen. I have NEVER EVER suggested here or anywhere else that I would like to see all biblical creationists 'killed' (and you cannot prove otherwise but facts don't interest you Liar Bob). I HAVE said that Sorensen will probably end up in hell if there is a hell. Even after this latest grotesque and cowardly attack I still do NOT want Sorensen killed. I want this North Korean style blogger (and other individuals who behave in similar fashion) - who is playing at being a Christian - exposed for the liar, hypocrite and coward that he is. (And he appears to think that Matthew 12:36 does not apply to him which is strange for a 'biblical' creationist.)

These people are evil. Incurably evil. They should be careful their extreme hatred does not lead to a nervous breakdown or worse. (Evil is not just maiming and killing kids.)

I'm also flagging Bob's pure hatred at The Question Evolution Project UnCensored. He's a fascist braggart and fantasist and is also cynically exalting himself with regards to The Question Evolution Project Debunked: "It further reduces his respectability that he is unable to recognize that through a few brief comments, I have already defeated him in logic ...".

I think railing Sorensen is also a masochist who enjoys the propaganda opportunities that being attacked for his behaviour and refuted for his 'science' claims (either his own words or those of other YECs he is pushing) provides. Well if so he will continue to enjoy being attacked and refuted as far as I am concerned.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 am

I see that Sorensen has now - silently - removed the untrue and offensive comments about myself (where I was not only maligned by a fool who does not know other people's inner thoughts and motivations but also specifically identified via a link to a post of mine on this page).

Better late than never.

(The first result at this search corroborates what I am saying:
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=stormbringe ... sts+killed ...)

(I assume Bob could not tamper with his blog so as to alter the result; at the time of writing - 5 am BST - the result reads:
"Atheism, Religion, and Reality | Stormbringer's Thunder
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... ality.html
4 days ago - I think one tinhorn in particular would not only like to see all biblical creationists killed, but would harvest our organs and sell them on the black ... ".)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun May 28, 2017 11:25 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/atheism-religion-and-reality.html
"I think one tinhorn in particular would not only like to see all biblical creationists killed, but would harvest our organs and sell them on the black market as well.

Fascist Liar Bob Sorensen. I have NEVER EVER suggested here or anywhere else that I would like to see all biblical creationists 'killed' (and you cannot prove otherwise but facts don't interest you Liar Bob). I HAVE said that Sorensen will probably end up in hell if there is a hell. Even after this latest grotesque and cowardly attack I still do NOT want Sorensen killed. I want this North Korean style blogger (and other individuals who behave in similar fashion) - who is playing at being a Christian - exposed for the liar, hypocrite and coward that he is. (And he appears to think that Matthew 12:36 does not apply to him which is strange for a 'biblical' creationist.)

These people are evil. Incurably evil. They should be careful their extreme hatred does not lead to a nervous breakdown or worse. (Evil is not just maiming and killing kids.)

I'm also flagging Bob's pure hatred at The Question Evolution Project UnCensored. He's a fascist braggart and fantasist and is also cynically exalting himself with regards to The Question Evolution Project Debunked: "It further reduces his respectability that he is unable to recognize that through a few brief comments, I have already defeated him in logic ...".

I think railing Sorensen is also a masochist who enjoys the propaganda opportunities that being attacked for his behaviour and refuted for his 'science' claims (either his own words or those of other YECs he is pushing) provides. Well if so he will continue to enjoy being attacked and refuted as far as I am concerned.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying again. He cannot control his hatred enough to allow himself to think and act in a reasonable civilized manner. Cowboy Bob Sorensen did not accuse Ashley Haworth Roberts of expressing a desire for the extermination of YECs. Cowboy Bob Sorensen stated what he thinks and made it clear that it is what he thinks. Ashley Haworth-Roberts expresses what he thinks about the Cowboy and most of it is based on putting words in his mouth and not from honest responses.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts should ask the owner of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked' why the pinned post at the top of the page is suddenly missing about 60 comments. Also Ashley Haworth-Roberts cheers for the dishonest owner of that page. This is to be expected of people with similar deficient intellects and morals.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Mister Gordons - compulsive liar exposing himself

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 28, 2017 1:57 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/atheism-religion-and-reality.html
"I think one tinhorn in particular would not only like to see all biblical creationists killed, but would harvest our organs and sell them on the black market as well.

Fascist Liar Bob Sorensen. I have NEVER EVER suggested here or anywhere else that I would like to see all biblical creationists 'killed' (and you cannot prove otherwise but facts don't interest you Liar Bob). I HAVE said that Sorensen will probably end up in hell if there is a hell. Even after this latest grotesque and cowardly attack I still do NOT want Sorensen killed. I want this North Korean style blogger (and other individuals who behave in similar fashion) - who is playing at being a Christian - exposed for the liar, hypocrite and coward that he is. (And he appears to think that Matthew 12:36 does not apply to him which is strange for a 'biblical' creationist.)

These people are evil. Incurably evil. They should be careful their extreme hatred does not lead to a nervous breakdown or worse. (Evil is not just maiming and killing kids.)

I'm also flagging Bob's pure hatred at The Question Evolution Project UnCensored. He's a fascist braggart and fantasist and is also cynically exalting himself with regards to The Question Evolution Project Debunked: "It further reduces his respectability that he is unable to recognize that through a few brief comments, I have already defeated him in logic ...".

I think railing Sorensen is also a masochist who enjoys the propaganda opportunities that being attacked for his behaviour and refuted for his 'science' claims (either his own words or those of other YECs he is pushing) provides. Well if so he will continue to enjoy being attacked and refuted as far as I am concerned.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts is lying again. He cannot control his hatred enough to allow himself to think and act in a reasonable civilized manner. Cowboy Bob Sorensen did not accuse Ashley Haworth Roberts of expressing a desire for the extermination of YECs. Cowboy Bob Sorensen stated what he thinks and made it clear that it is what he thinks. Ashley Haworth-Roberts expresses what he thinks about the Cowboy and most of it is based on putting words in his mouth and not from honest responses.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts should ask the owner of 'The Question Evolution Project Debunked' why the pinned post at the top of the page is suddenly missing about 60 comments. Also Ashley Haworth-Roberts cheers for the dishonest owner of that page. This is to be expected of people with similar deficient intellects and morals.





LIAR.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

TQEP - CESSPIT of LIARS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 pm

"I think one tinhorn in particular would not only like to see all biblical creationists killed, but would harvest our organs and sell them on the black market as well" - IS what Sorensen wrote (before then removing it).

The liar and Sorensen groupie Gordons then wrote "Cowboy Bob Sorensen did not accuse Ashley Haworth Roberts of expressing a desire for the extermination of YECs". So? He made a malicious and false and highly offensive allegation - which I dealt with in my original response. Sorensen presumed to know what I THINK. He was WRONG. As for the hypocrite Gordons (who defends Sorensen demonising me based on what he claims to assume I THINK but have not said), Gordons then accuses me - that if I say what I think of Sorensen, when doing so "most of it is based on putting words in his mouth". Could we have an example, please? (If I have really done such.) There is frankly no need to do such; Sorensen's actual words about me are normally evidence enough.

If Gordons wants to ask questions of The Question Evolution Project Debunked I suggest he goes to this page and DOES so (the page is NOTHING to do with me):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun May 28, 2017 3:02 pm

The hypocrisy of Ashley Haworth-Roberts is evidence. In many places he has claimed to know what Cowboy Bob Sorensen's thoughts and motives. He claims that the Cowboy claims to know the thoughts of Ashley Haworth-Roberts. This is a false claim as I have shown.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests