YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Lol, Coward Boy Bob accused me of strawmanning creation.com for taking a screenshot of their about us page, entirely in context

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/photos/a.1823942521201124.1073741828.1823915691203807/1916230571972318/?type=3
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:34 pm

CHartsil wrote:Lol, Coward Boy Bob accused me of strawmanning creation.com for taking a screenshot of their about us page, entirely in context

https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/photos/a.1823942521201124.1073741828.1823915691203807/1916230571972318/?type=3


The meat machine known under Christopher Hartsil and Joe Gallman and several other pseudonyms should have read the article that it is laughing about. Cowboy Bob Sorensen has shown who the fool is. The link was neglected. Here it is. http://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/201 ... oning.html
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Not only was his blog not neglected, the post I linked to actually included a screenshot of it.

Bob has the victim mentality so he can never admit he was wrong about anything, otherwise it all unravels. CMI directly admits to dismissing data out of hand that contradicts the bible. It's not even up for debate, they will openly tell you this.
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:36 pm

CHartsil wrote:Not only was his blog not neglected, the post I linked to actually included a screenshot of it.

Bob has the victim mentality so he can never admit he was wrong about anything, otherwise it all unravels. CMI directly admits to dismissing data out of hand that contradicts the bible. It's not even up for debate, they will openly tell you this.


The meat machine logging in here as Christopher Hartsil is failing at damage control. It does not have reading comprehension skills. It refuses to admit being caught lying. It ignored material in the article. The evidence is clear.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 pm

You're welcome to come to my page and try to defend Bob's garbage if you feel competent

If you're too scared, I understand.
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:26 pm

That's what I thought
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

YEC compulsive liar Bob Sorensen - exposes himself as such

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:11 am

CHartsil wrote:Not only was his blog not neglected, the post I linked to actually included a screenshot of it.

Bob has the victim mentality so he can never admit he was wrong about anything, otherwise it all unravels. CMI directly admits to dismissing data out of hand that contradicts the bible. It's not even up for debate, they will openly tell you this.



Exactly so (note I do occasionally criticise you but this is spot on). Bob does indeed have a victim mentality - he posts hate and then thrives on lying about the people who challenge him. Your interpretation of CMI's stance is correct (of course they weasel both in their statement of faith and in how/if they actually consider evidence that undermines their a priori beliefs). More here:
https://creation.com/rocks-to-reincarnation
"You have unfortunately missed the main point of our article: what is our final authority? That is, is it the infallible written Word of God, or deist-spawned uniformitarian ‘science’? You could simply never derive millions of years from the biblical text; this must be read into it with incredible hermeneutical gymnastics.
This leads to the corollary of this: ministerial v magisterial use of science. Dr Reed’s article was an example of the ministerial use of science. In contrast, the magisterial use of science, practised by all compromisers on Genesis, overrules the clear teaching of the Bible to come up with a meaning inconsistent with sound hermeneutics. Instead of the Reformation principle of Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone), this is Scriptura sub scientia (Scripture below science). To explain:
The Bible, as God’s written word, should be non-negotiable. Its teachings are propositional truth, and must be the foundation for all our teachings, including about the Flood. This applies not only to explicit statements, but to anything logically deducible from these statements.1 In fact, Jesus Himself endorsed the Flood as a real event, the Ark as a real ship, and Noah as a real person (Luke 17:26–27), so how can any of His professing followers deny it? No scientific model that overrules these clear teachings is acceptable."

Bob was recently accusing CHartsil of 'lying' about CMI:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 2318826636
"Recently, a troll Page owner lied about Creation Ministries International and ridiculed this Page as well...". But what CHartsil wrote was "you post a link to an organization which outright admits to ignoring evidence that contradicts the bible" which is NOT a 'lie' since he did not put quotes around those words in order to pretend that it was a direct quotation from the CMI website. Rather it was a REASONABLE interpretation of CMI's words "Facts are always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information. By definition, therefore, no interpretation of facts in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record". CMI don't ignore interpretations they don't like they ATTACK them. Even though those interpretations may very well be FACTUAL. They don't care about whether they are factual. All they care about is an 'infallible' scriptural record.

Bob rants at StormBringer's Thunder: "The sneaky atheist accused me of stupidity and lying, and he lied about CMI when he said, "...They come right out and say that they're going to ignore anything that doesn't fit what they already want to believe". They did not say this. He conveniently twisted their words (he's an atheopath, they do that, it's who they are) ...". So WHAT DID CMI 'SAY' AND WHAT DID THEY 'MEAN' THEN, BOB?

NO answer. SILENCE from this fascist.

I also note the tortured reasoning Bob pushes in order to try and portray us all as 'mentally challenged liars' at this post:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... oning.html
"Something else I've said for a long time is that a fact is a fact, people are not disputing the existence of facts, and there is no such thing as your facts and our facts. The disagreements come from interpretations of facts. You can have a fossil and say that it's 200 million Darwin years old. I can say it was buried in the Genesis Flood a few thousand years ago. Two interpretations, the only definite fact in this scenario is the fossil...".

A fossil is NOT a 'fact', it is a piece of evidence. The fact is how old it appears to be. Whereas the fiction is how old a person rejecting science because of his religion WANTS it to be.

So the Sorensen hate-motivated lie here is just that:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"When we stop to look at the evidence instead of letting manipulative atheopaths take charge, we can see that their claims of "liar" actually show them to be the liars." This borders on conspiracy theory. I'm so clever yet I keep getting 'manipulated' by nasty 'atheopaths' (so I'm too afraid to debate them in any meaningful or direct way and instead I'm going to throw mud from my pram sorry blogsite instead).

I ALSO note that Sorensen's StormBringer post conveniently ignores this (ignoring stuff is what he does all the time - as CHartsil has said at TQEPD on 22 October he will "Pretend like it never happened and move on with the next post of garbage" as well as REFUSING to answer questions and acting like the questions are meaningless and 'don't exist'):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51692&hilit=perseverance#p51692

Instead he prefers to wallow in his cess pit of evasive LYING and SELF-JUSTIFICATION, and invites others to join him in his holy war:
"Recently, I wrote an article on dreadful atheistic and anti-creationist reasoning (see "How Biblical Creationists Are Refuted, Or, "How Do I Refute Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...") True to form, some angry atheopaths reacted, using a couple of tactics: ridicule the person instead of dealing rationally with the content, and also setting up straw man arguments. (Ironically, they proved my article to be correct.) The venom was so thick, I slipped in a puddle of it and almost fell. Well, if it was literal, it would have puddled on the floor. Anyway, the vituperative ridicule was extended to an article I posted regarding atheistic reasoning."


PS The fascist Curtis Long added THIS to Bob's Facebook hate page:
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
I am REPORTING this post to Facebook as I think it may violate their 'community standards'. I sent them the following message (copied to Long and Sorensen):
"Facebook
IF my recent posts 'violated' your community standards then so does THIS post by Curtis Long on a page where the target of the hatred (me) is BANNED (my recently deleted comments were on a page where Long and Sorensen are NOT banned):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
Either LIFT my ban or put a temporary BAN on Long. Otherwise you will confirm that you are NOT applying your rules FAIRLY (which I already strongly believe is the case). Especially since Long is lying and I was NOT lying rather I EXPOSED lies by Long's sidekick Bob Sorensen."
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC compulsive liar Bob Sorensen - exposes himself as su

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:37 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
Bob was recently accusing CHartsil of 'lying' about CMI:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 2318826636
"Recently, a troll Page owner lied about Creation Ministries International and ridiculed this Page as well...". But what CHartsil wrote was "you post a link to an organization which outright admits to ignoring evidence that contradicts the bible" which is NOT a 'lie' since he did not put quotes around those words in order to pretend that it was a direct quotation from the CMI website. Rather it was a REASONABLE interpretation of CMI's words "Facts are always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information. By definition, therefore, no interpretation of facts in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record". CMI don't ignore interpretations they don't like they ATTACK them. Even though those interpretations may very well be FACTUAL. They don't care about whether they are factual. All they care about is an 'infallible' scriptural record.

Bob rants at StormBringer's Thunder: "The sneaky atheist accused me of stupidity and lying, and he lied about CMI when he said, "...They come right out and say that they're going to ignore anything that doesn't fit what they already want to believe". They did not say this. He conveniently twisted their words (he's an atheopath, they do that, it's who they are) ...". So WHAT DID CMI 'SAY' AND WHAT DID THEY 'MEAN' THEN, BOB?


The meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen did explain itself quite well and provided links. The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is once again lying by omission. Both the Cowboy and I have demonstrated the dishonesty and inability of Ashley Haworth-Roberts many times. He is incapable of learning.
a_haworthroberts wrote:NO answer. SILENCE from this fascist.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts continues to use 'fascist' for the sake of emotional provocation but he does not know what it means. Sorensen's alleged fascism has never been demonstrated but his non-fascist political leanings are clear. His political views are irrelevant. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is also using an argument from silence. Cowboy Bob Sorensen would likely mention that 'Some people have lives and jobs, and are not at the beck and call of angry atheopaths'. His lack of response to something that Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not understand demonstrates nothing.

a_haworthroberts wrote:I also note the tortured reasoning Bob pushes in order to try and portray us all as 'mentally challenged liars' at this post:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... oning.html
"Something else I've said for a long time is that a fact is a fact, people are not disputing the existence of facts, and there is no such thing as your facts and our facts. The disagreements come from interpretations of facts. You can have a fossil and say that it's 200 million Darwin years old. I can say it was buried in the Genesis Flood a few thousand years ago. Two interpretations, the only definite fact in this scenario is the fossil...".

A fossil is NOT a 'fact', it is a piece of evidence. The fact is how old it appears to be. Whereas the fiction is how old a person rejecting science because of his religion WANTS it to be.

So the Sorensen hate-motivated lie here is just that:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"When we stop to look at the evidence instead of letting manipulative atheopaths take charge, we can see that their claims of "liar" actually show them to be the liars." This borders on conspiracy theory. I'm so clever yet I keep getting 'manipulated' by nasty 'atheopaths' (so I'm too afraid to debate them in any meaningful or direct way and instead I'm going to throw mud from my pram sorry blogsite instead).

I ALSO note that Sorensen's StormBringer post conveniently ignores this (ignoring stuff is what he does all the time - as CHartsil has said at TQEPD on 22 October he will "Pretend like it never happened and move on with the next post of garbage" as well as REFUSING to answer questions and acting like the questions are meaningless and 'don't exist'):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51692&hilit=perseverance#p51692

Instead he prefers to wallow in his cess pit of evasive LYING and SELF-JUSTIFICATION, and invites others to join him in his holy war:
"Recently, I wrote an article on dreadful atheistic and anti-creationist reasoning (see "How Biblical Creationists Are Refuted, Or, "How Do I Refute Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...") True to form, some angry atheopaths reacted, using a couple of tactics: ridicule the person instead of dealing rationally with the content, and also setting up straw man arguments. (Ironically, they proved my article to be correct.) The venom was so thick, I slipped in a puddle of it and almost fell. Well, if it was literal, it would have puddled on the floor. Anyway, the vituperative ridicule was extended to an article I posted regarding atheistic reasoning."


PS The fascist Curtis Long added THIS to Bob's Facebook hate page:
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
I am REPORTING this post to Facebook as I think it may violate their 'community standards'. I sent them the following message (copied to Long and Sorensen):
"Facebook
IF my recent posts 'violated' your community standards then so does THIS post by Curtis Long on a page where the target of the hatred (me) is BANNED (my recently deleted comments were on a page where Long and Sorensen are NOT banned):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
Either LIFT my ban or put a temporary BAN on Long. Otherwise you will confirm that you are NOT applying your rules FAIRLY (which I already strongly believe is the case). Especially since Long is lying and I was NOT lying rather I EXPOSED lies by Long's sidekick Bob Sorensen."


This forum is only a venue for Ashley Haworth Roberts and the meat machine using multiple names including Christopher Hartsil to express hatred for creationists. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is their main point of attack. Accusations of lying have been made through lying on the parts of these two meat machines. They have never been proven but only repeatedly asserted. This is about revenge not science. The atheists involved do not care about principles or logic else they would have demonstrated the ability to comprehend what they have read. They would have read the material in the first place and not simply for things for which they can whinge.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 am

The Christian portrayal of Hell is the most complete and likely to be true of all religions that I have studied. I suggest to Cowboy Bob Sorensen is to stop preaching repentance and the gospel to 'Christopher Hartsil' and Ashley Haworth-Roberts. They have made their choices and prefer hate.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:40 pm

This forum is only a venue for Ashley Haworth Roberts and the meat machine using multiple names including Christopher Hartsil to express hatred for creationists. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is their main point of attack.


Manipulators often play the victim role ("poor me") by portraying themselves as victims of circumstances or someone else's behavior in order to gain pity or sympathy or to evoke compassion and thereby get something from someone. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering, and the manipulator often finds it easy and rewarding to play on sympathy for attention and/or cooperation.

Just any time you get the guts to debate, MisterGordons...
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

YEC compulsive liar Bob Sorensen - exposes himself as such

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:15 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:
Bob was recently accusing CHartsil of 'lying' about CMI:
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 2318826636
"Recently, a troll Page owner lied about Creation Ministries International and ridiculed this Page as well...". But what CHartsil wrote was "you post a link to an organization which outright admits to ignoring evidence that contradicts the bible" which is NOT a 'lie' since he did not put quotes around those words in order to pretend that it was a direct quotation from the CMI website. Rather it was a REASONABLE interpretation of CMI's words "Facts are always subject to interpretation by fallible people who do not possess all information. By definition, therefore, no interpretation of facts in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the scriptural record". CMI don't ignore interpretations they don't like they ATTACK them. Even though those interpretations may very well be FACTUAL. They don't care about whether they are factual. All they care about is an 'infallible' scriptural record.

Bob rants at StormBringer's Thunder: "The sneaky atheist accused me of stupidity and lying, and he lied about CMI when he said, "...They come right out and say that they're going to ignore anything that doesn't fit what they already want to believe". They did not say this. He conveniently twisted their words (he's an atheopath, they do that, it's who they are) ...". So WHAT DID CMI 'SAY' AND WHAT DID THEY 'MEAN' THEN, BOB?


The meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen did explain itself quite well and provided links. The meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is once again lying by omission. Both the Cowboy and I have demonstrated the dishonesty and inability of Ashley Haworth-Roberts many times. He is incapable of learning.
a_haworthroberts wrote:NO answer. SILENCE from this fascist.


Ashley Haworth-Roberts continues to use 'fascist' for the sake of emotional provocation but he does not know what it means. Sorensen's alleged fascism has never been demonstrated but his non-fascist political leanings are clear. His political views are irrelevant. Ashley Haworth-Roberts is also using an argument from silence. Cowboy Bob Sorensen would likely mention that 'Some people have lives and jobs, and are not at the beck and call of angry atheopaths'. His lack of response to something that Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not understand demonstrates nothing.

a_haworthroberts wrote:I also note the tortured reasoning Bob pushes in order to try and portray us all as 'mentally challenged liars' at this post:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... oning.html
"Something else I've said for a long time is that a fact is a fact, people are not disputing the existence of facts, and there is no such thing as your facts and our facts. The disagreements come from interpretations of facts. You can have a fossil and say that it's 200 million Darwin years old. I can say it was buried in the Genesis Flood a few thousand years ago. Two interpretations, the only definite fact in this scenario is the fossil...".

A fossil is NOT a 'fact', it is a piece of evidence. The fact is how old it appears to be. Whereas the fiction is how old a person rejecting science because of his religion WANTS it to be.

So the Sorensen hate-motivated lie here is just that:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"When we stop to look at the evidence instead of letting manipulative atheopaths take charge, we can see that their claims of "liar" actually show them to be the liars." This borders on conspiracy theory. I'm so clever yet I keep getting 'manipulated' by nasty 'atheopaths' (so I'm too afraid to debate them in any meaningful or direct way and instead I'm going to throw mud from my pram sorry blogsite instead).

I ALSO note that Sorensen's StormBringer post conveniently ignores this (ignoring stuff is what he does all the time - as CHartsil has said at TQEPD on 22 October he will "Pretend like it never happened and move on with the next post of garbage" as well as REFUSING to answer questions and acting like the questions are meaningless and 'don't exist'):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51692&hilit=perseverance#p51692

Instead he prefers to wallow in his cess pit of evasive LYING and SELF-JUSTIFICATION, and invites others to join him in his holy war:
"Recently, I wrote an article on dreadful atheistic and anti-creationist reasoning (see "How Biblical Creationists Are Refuted, Or, "How Do I Refute Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...") True to form, some angry atheopaths reacted, using a couple of tactics: ridicule the person instead of dealing rationally with the content, and also setting up straw man arguments. (Ironically, they proved my article to be correct.) The venom was so thick, I slipped in a puddle of it and almost fell. Well, if it was literal, it would have puddled on the floor. Anyway, the vituperative ridicule was extended to an article I posted regarding atheistic reasoning."


PS The fascist Curtis Long added THIS to Bob's Facebook hate page:
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
I am REPORTING this post to Facebook as I think it may violate their 'community standards'. I sent them the following message (copied to Long and Sorensen):
"Facebook
IF my recent posts 'violated' your community standards then so does THIS post by Curtis Long on a page where the target of the hatred (me) is BANNED (my recently deleted comments were on a page where Long and Sorensen are NOT banned):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"The jerk that claims to debunk creationists by lying ans straw men is like Hitler-Robbers. Both blow fuses when they're caught being fools and make things worse for themselves."
Either LIFT my ban or put a temporary BAN on Long. Otherwise you will confirm that you are NOT applying your rules FAIRLY (which I already strongly believe is the case). Especially since Long is lying and I was NOT lying rather I EXPOSED lies by Long's sidekick Bob Sorensen."


This forum is only a venue for Ashley Haworth Roberts and the meat machine using multiple names including Christopher Hartsil to express hatred for creationists. Cowboy Bob Sorensen is their main point of attack. Accusations of lying have been made through lying on the parts of these two meat machines. They have never been proven but only repeatedly asserted. This is about revenge not science. The atheists involved do not care about principles or logic else they would have demonstrated the ability to comprehend what they have read. They would have read the material in the first place and not simply for things for which they can whinge.



Just as I thought. No answers from the fascists (fascists who suppress truth and free speech and also hate anyone who criticises the fascist non-Christian Trump) in the Sorensen camp. Because as usual they were LYING and HATING. What counts is what people DO. Both sides call the other 'liars'. But this side PROVES it. I told the TRUTH. Which is why the liar Gordons comes here to troll (whilst the coward Sorensen prefers the safety of his own highly moderated pages for HIS lying and hating). Any rational and honest person can see that Gordons is a malicious lying troll and nothing more. (Just like Curtis Long.)

I have occasionally encountered honest creationists online. You people are not such. You are proven pathological liars and a total disgrace. Which is why I oppose you.

"They have never been proven but only repeatedly asserted." LIAR. Read this thread.

CHartsil - you seriously expect people like this to engage in serious debate?!
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:38 pm

CHartsil - you seriously expect people like this to engage in serious debate?!


No, I don't. But that makes it that much easier to expose their cowardice and the weakness of their worldview.
CHartsil
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm

CHartsil wrote:
CHartsil - you seriously expect people like this to engage in serious debate?!


No, I don't. But that makes it that much easier to expose their cowardice and the weakness of their worldview.



:)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:59 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
I now see that Sorensen has helpfully admitted when re-flagging this:
https://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/ ... m=facebook
"Atheo-fascists do not want free speech ...". By that token Bob, who does not tolerate free speech on his pages and routinely BANS dissenters, IS indeed a creationist fascist.

I don't want YECs banned or silenced from discussion fora like this one or TQEPD. Just that their claims don't form part of the British (or other) educational systems when it comes to the science curriculum. Unless of course they can substantiate them with evidence and experimentation (where the latter is possible).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Bigot Bob

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 pm

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/10 ... nists.html
"Unfortunately, materialists would rather believe lies rather than the truth. It's their nature."
What this bigot labels 'lies' is also believed - for very good reasons - by many Christians, including some who were formerly like him but then became old earth creationists or theistic evolutionists because of EVIDENCE and because YEC claims that a worldwide recent Genesis flood explains everything simply don't stack up.

Something I am forbidden from mentioning on any Sorensen controlled page.

This creature is extinct Bob. Species extinction being a concept that is completely alien to the Bible. The Genesis flood NOT being an extinction event just a mass mortality event. (YECs have NO explanation for how species we know went extinct much farther back in time - before pesky humans started ruining the planet via pollution, habitat destruction and climate warming etc - somehow went unbiblically extinct 'after' a worldwide flood less than 5,000 years ago.)

And the idea that if scientists are sometimes surprised they must be wrong and therefore young earth creationism rules is nonsense. Unless of course you are a young earth creationist - in which case it is 'faith affirming'. (And even sceptics concede that God is fond of beetles.)
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 105041.htm

PS I note this from Jerry Bergman's piece:
"The difference between the ancient and modern beetles could be due to their lifestyle difference. The newly discovered beetle did not live under the bark of trees like most of its contemporaries. Instead, the beetle lived on the plant’s surface, and thus was exposed to the atmosphere to a greater degree than other beetles living at this time. This explains its completely hardened wing cases, and its largely smooth body surface.
This explanation seems to be the most logical, and judgments about primitive vs modern features appear to have distorted the scientist’s conclusions. We simply have two different beetles that were different because of lifestyle adaptation differences."

This does not rule out the estimated age of this beetle Ponomarenkia belmonthensis (300 million years ago). But it would show that at least one 'modern' looking beetle already existed then. Not impossible under an evolutionary scenario.

PPS
The pink and black thing on Sorensen's page is NOT Ponomarenkia belmonthensis in case that was not obvious.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8192
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron