YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - self-righteous

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:11 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
Now, within the past hour so, he's parading his alleged prayer life in public (not privately to known supporters) like a self-righteous pharisee. "I seek glory to God, not glory to Bob, and pray that I stay on that track. Failing? You betcha! This child has a passel of 'em, and won't pretend otherwise. I confess my sins to God (1 John 1:9)." etc
But he will never repent of his lying and hatred. He probably can't.

He will remain pathologically dishonest, supremely arrogant, and addicted to lies. Sad.

He thinks God has blessed him. Does a God bless hatred and deliberate lying? Sorensen thinks so. Pity the Bible implies otherwise.

Behaving like he has in the past week (including refusing totally to answer or even acknowledge my question here about how conceivably his recent blog comment could be in any way true) and then becoming all self-righteous in public suggests some form of dual personality disorder. Or it could be just his endless hypocrisy in action.

Of course I too claim a moral justification for my actions. But I don't spend my days exalting God and myself on Facebook or writing provocative (prayer related) tosh like
"Also, I pray that I am continuing to do God's will in this ministry. (Seems to be no change in his calling, and advances in science make it exciting to be a biblical creationist, more so every day.) The evidence is on our side, but people who have incoherent worldviews are unwilling — and unable because they are blinded by their father down below — to understand the truth. It only happens when the Father draws someone, through the Holy Spirit."
a_haworthroberts

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Banned from posting on Facebook for seven days. My crime?

Writing under one of Sorensen's posts shown at The Question Evolution Project Debunked: "This is yet further proof that Sorensen is a total bigot and total hate-monger".

Bigotry allowed on Facebook. Calling out bigotry NOT allowed on Facebook.

I'm going to have to give up posting at TQEPD. Some officious person is reading all my posts there and applying knee-jerk censorship. I'll comment here as needed. I'm not having the same problem on other Facebook pages.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Re:

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Banned from posting on Facebook for seven days. My crime?

Writing under one of Sorensen's posts shown at The Question Evolution Project Debunked: "This is yet further proof that Sorensen is a total bigot and total hate-monger".

Bigotry allowed on Facebook. Calling out bigotry NOT allowed on Facebook.

I'm going to have to give up posting at TQEPD. Some officious person is reading all my posts there and applying knee-jerk censorship. I'll comment here as needed. I'm not having the same problem on other Facebook pages.

Ashely Haworth-Roberts is playing the self-righteous 'victim card'. He states his hatred in opinions and pretends that they are objective verified facts. Facebook has the right to censor abuse against individuals. Ashley Haworth-Roberts does this repeatedly here and on Facebook. He has seen where Cowboy Bob Sorensen has complained about clear hate speech against Christians but conveniently neglects to mention that fact. The Cowboy supplied a screen cap of hate speech that Facebook claimed did not violate their 'community standards'. http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... nists.html He has mentioned this before. Facebook does not tolerate being called out on their hypocrisy. Someone posted on the Cowboy's page outrage at Facebook allowing a video of a sex act between two human meat machines in front of a young meat machine. That person's post disappeared and so did that person's account. The facts I have stated will be ignored or met with the usual abuse.
MisterGordons

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Gordons reveals again what a despicable person he is.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Don't let sissy little Bob and his antics run you off facebook.
CHartsil

Postby CHartsil » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Gordons, do you deny that Bob censors criticism?
CHartsil

Postby CHartsil » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:41 am

Well he doesn't deny that Bob is a censoring coward so he has at least enough intellectual integrity to not tell a bald faced lie
CHartsil

YEC Bob Sorensen: compulsive liar incapable of being truthfu

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

The Facebook BASTARDS tell me now I'm blocked for nigh on seven days. The BASTARDS told me that on 21 July. What absolute BASTARDS.

I tried to post this at The Question Evolution Project Debunked under the link to Sorensen whinging about what some of us said about a CMI article moaning about the David Attenborough Galapagos programmes:
"I did deal with the content - when it FIRST appeared on the CMI website. Of course Bob ignores that - and attacks somebody else (Mountkeen) instead. What a coward when he is whenever confronted by facts."
The facts I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3822
(See also: https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi)

And here's another PACK of LIES and MISINFORMATION from reality-denier Sorensen:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/08 ... m=facebook
Check out Wikipedia. "The research team therefore believes that H. naledi is not a direct ancestor of modern humans, although it is probably an offshoot within the genus Homo." Science 1: Bible literalism/young earth creationism 0.

Another Homo species (maybe more than one) was our ancestor.

And Homo naledi was NOT an 'ape' as claimed by certain reality-denying YECs.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen and the ICR LIARS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:The Facebook BASTARDS tell me now I'm blocked for nigh on seven days. The BASTARDS told me that on 21 July. What absolute BASTARDS.

I tried to post this at The Question Evolution Project Debunked under the link to Sorensen whinging about what some of us said about a CMI article moaning about the David Attenborough Galapagos programmes:
"I did deal with the content - when it FIRST appeared on the CMI website. Of course Bob ignores that - and attacks somebody else (Mountkeen) instead. What a coward when he is whenever confronted by facts."
The facts I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3822
(See also: https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi)

And here's another PACK of LIES and MISINFORMATION from reality-denier Sorensen:
Check out Wikipedia. "The research team therefore believes that H. naledi is not a direct ancestor of modern humans, although it is probably an offshoot within the genus Homo." Science 1: Bible literalism/young earth creationism 0.

Another Homo species (maybe more than one) was our ancestor.

And Homo naledi was NOT an 'ape' as claimed by certain reality-denying YECs.

It is the case that Sorensen is echoing the GROSS LYING of Brian Thomas and Frank Sherwin of the ICR. Viz:
"Meanwhile, experts have completely disagreed over the evolutionary significance of every other supposed ape-human transition, including the famous Lucy—which is merely an extinct ape." NO IT IS NOT.
"What Is Homo naledi?
In short, we don’t know yet. Its fragmentary remains might represent human variations [NO; NOT Homo sapien] or diseased people [EVIDENCE?] Detailed trait analyses suggest an extinct ape, possibly related to Lucy’s kind. [LIAR] Then again, maybe it’s a mix of human parts (especially its feet) with parts from extinct apes (like curved finger bones and tiny skulls). That would make the whole construct farcical, like Java man, Piltdown man, and possibly Homo habilis. [LIAR; remains of numerous individuals were found in the cave and there is NO evidence of fraud] Whether extinct human, extinct ape, or man-made mixture, none of these creation-friendly categories helps evolution [meaningless garbage]."
a_haworthroberts

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:33 pm

"Its fragmentary remains might represent human variations or diseased people. Detailed trait analyses suggest an extinct ape, possibly related to Lucy's kind".

If it 'could' be human ie our species it could NOT POSSIBLY be an extinct ape. If it 'could' be an extinct ape it could NOT POSSIBLY be our species.

The Institute for Creation Research are a bunch of WILFUL LIARS, end of story.
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Just make another account and don't give him an excuse to report you
CHartsil

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm

CHartsil wrote:Just make another account and don't give him an excuse to report you

Not sure how, if I wanted to. I'll await the end of the ever stretching 'seven days'.

Yes, I suspect Bob or Curtis Long have been systematically reporting comments I make on your page to Facebook. And they have been stamping on them without knowing any of the relevant context! I will mostly comment HERE with respect to your page in future. They cannot censor me here. (When Facebook messed up my own personal page in May 2017, they really have been my enemy this year, I accidentally ended up with a fresh 'Ashley Haworth-Roberts' ID. And was able to return afresh to AiG Facebook pages. And have so far avoided being suddenly and silently banned again.)

As shown in a recent blog that I mentioned (and Mister Gordons then started whinging) apparently Bob thinks Richard Dawkins (and the Ku Klux Klan) have the right of free speech. In general I agree.

Ironically only YEC fanatics are allowed free speech on Bob's own pages. That's somewhat inconsistent.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Why are there apparently NO dinosaur fossils anywhere in the Grand Canyon, Bob? Real science can explain why not. Science that is not forced into error by incorporating a fictional recent literally global flood. And instead starts with material EVIDENCE.

That article by Hebert contains nothing but pseudo-science and made-up claims. Because the ICR are not open-minded scientists. They are religious fanatics with an AGENDA. To persuade people that the book of Genesis is 'infallible' scientifically and historically. It is NOT. I used to be a Christian but I NEVER believed that it was (it didn't matter then now it strengthens my belief that there is probably no god because you WOULD expect infallible writings if they were the thoughts of a god).

"it cannot be explained by their belief system ...". Oh yes it CAN. Try eg googling Grand Canyon no dinosaur fossils. YECs have no plausible answer to the conundrum (short of admitting these creatures really DID go extinct around 65 million years earlier than their 'recent global flood').
a_haworthroberts

Twisted mind of the hardcore internet YEC

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"This picture ... that I re-purposed shows a dilemma I have. Do I follow the old internet advice of "don't feed the trolls" since they thrive on attention, or do I take screenshots of their bad logic and use them as object lessons?"
Illustration follows:
Button on left: 'Punish Troll by Denying Attention';
Button on right: 'Use Troll's Stupidity as Object Lesson'.

I get it. Bob's ignoring my post about the Grigg critique of the Attenborough programme, and my challenge regarding the scientifically understood (but baffling to YEC reality deniers) lack of dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon - because I am a 'troll' and I am to be er PUNISHED. Except that he is ignoring my points because he CANNOT DEAL WITH THEM. Which is certainly much more enjoyable than him falsely accusing me of 'stupidity'.

One of his critics has 'fixed' the dilemma (into shall I be truthful or shall I lie again):
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

I read Bob's posts to see whether they make any sense. Occasionally they do so I keep quiet. When they are full of lies I highlight the lies and simultaneously point to his stupidity AND seek to punish the lying by explaining HOW he lied. I don't face any 'alternative buttons' dilemma. Because I have no fear of facts and scientific reality. But the twisted internet YEC mind apparently DOES.
a_haworthroberts

Twisted mind of the hardcore internet YEC

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"Even though I modified this comic in late July as a bit of a laugh at myself, a certain narcissistic atheopath created his own reality, has all the "facts", and declares that it is all about HIM: [link to this page]"

It is partly about me.

If Bob could refute what I have written here recently he WOULD. I did not create reality liar Bob. The reality you run from.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists