YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Hate-monger Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 pm

The deluded fascist bigot simply can't stop talking about me. And LYING about me:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"This lesson complements another that I posted, that if you say something stupid online and are not named, don't own it. (I've had people do this, I'd post, "Someone made this stupid remark..." and the UNNAMED idiot came along and said, "He's talkin' 'bout MEEEE!" Really, the Web cuts both ways, showing your ignorance (and stupidity, and arrogance, and typoes, and bad grammar, and...) but also occasional brilliance. My moments of brilliance are carved in water."

You LIED Bob. Your recent blog statement, reported in preceding posts, that "Now we have secular scientists admitting that the smoking gun was not even loaded" is 100 PER CENT FALSE. 100 PER CENT. And you REFUSE to amend or remove it. Because you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and a slave to HATE.

This is pure lying propaganda. "I'm brilliant and all my critics are 'arrogant' and 'stupid'."

No Bob. Not in the real world. Your pages are a fictional world. You need to GET REAL.

And stop pretending that I make 'stupid remarks'. Because I do NOT.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Yes, I run TQEP Debunked and yes I maintain that he's just an idiot suffering from Dunning-Kruger and delusions of persecution. He legitimately sounds like a feminist with all the victim card playing.
CHartsil

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposes himself again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Stupid or Devious? Which is it, Bob?

Four hours ago the fascist pathological hate-monger wrote on his police state facebook page:
"A troll does not present a rational argument. However, I've seen people who present truth and get called trolls (Haywire the Stalker does this on the futile forum where he holds court)."

Gordons posted NO truth. NONE. And I post reality here- and Bob goes mental. I maintain that he is EVIL. I do not use that phrase lightly. He is the most evil online creationist I have ever come across (and there's some pretty stiff competition).

So evil and stupid or evil and devious? Which, Bob?

"Then they seek validation from other weak-minded demoniacs on the web, but are on their way to a terrible eternity. -CBB". If I am then so are YOU. For pathological deceit and hatred for starters.

Unrepentant fascist bigot Bob to rot in hell. For pretending to be 'Christian'. Read all about it.

He will carry on ranting in a self-righteous manner. I will probably not respond to every piece of lies and hate. He's already proven himself a liar 100% by his words dated 14 July and 13 July. A stinking lying shit.

[post amended at 10.44 pm BST]
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm

He's just smart enough to realize that he cannot defend his worldview against criticism but then not so smart that he can understand that he should abandon it, emotional attachment or not
CHartsil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:39 pm

I sent another email this PM (replying to Gordons) demonstrating just HOW Sorensen is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Though I don't have an email address for Chartsil, so I'll flag it at his page.

Pathological liar Sorensen will act as though my latest two emails don't exist. That's how war criminals behave when confronted by the truth - and it seldom helps them.

These people act like they are at war with everyone. Christianity is NOT about war-mongering and hatred, last time I checked.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Ashley Haworth-Roberts accuses me of whinging. I am reporting facts. He is reporting his damaged ego. He was not even named and whinges. He constantly proves Cowboy Bob Sorensen right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts spammed me again. He claimed that he would remove people from his mailing list if they so wished. I made my desire clear many times. He refuses. He is a liar and that fact has been proven many times.

Christopher Hartsil is not a real person. The owner of this alias does not even want fellow atheists to know his real name. This meat machine is slightly more intelligent than the Ashley Haworth-Roberts meat machine and is more willing to indulge in illegal activities based on his own self-defined version of right and wrong. The Christopher Hartsil character has also attacked ID in addition to creationists. https://uncommondescent.com/intelligent ... -id-pages/
MisterGordons

Sorensen and Gordons - FASCIST THUGS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:22 pm

MisterGordons wrote:Ashley Haworth-Roberts accuses me of whinging. I am reporting facts. He is reporting his damaged ego. He was not even named and whinges. He constantly proves Cowboy Bob Sorensen right. Ashley Haworth-Roberts spammed me again. He claimed that he would remove people from his mailing list if they so wished. I made my desire clear many times. He refuses. He is a liar and that fact has been proven many times.

Christopher Hartsil is not a real person. The owner of this alias does not even want fellow atheists to know his real name. This meat machine is slightly more intelligent than the Ashley Haworth-Roberts meat machine and is more willing to indulge in illegal activities based on his own self-defined version of right and wrong. The Christopher Hartsil character has also attacked ID in addition to creationists. https://uncommondescent.com/intelligent ... -id-pages/

I've just replied to the latest Gordons WHINGING mass email as follows (before seeing that he is STILL whinging instead of acting like an adult HERE too). As follows:
"Stop spamming everybody, lying whinging loser. You treat my messages as though they were spam when in fact they prove that Sorensen you and the rest of the extremists at his page are pathological liars. Your messages are by contrast REAL spam. Everybody agrees. When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself you pathetic troll."

Either discuss how Bob lied on his blog (full details are above) or shut your damned mouth.

I am no liar. You are LYING when you call me a liar,. Your words and your actions are PROOF that you are a stinking liar.

After I sent the above reply the fascist thug Gordons sent TWO more spam emails to all and sundry - showing what a despicable person he really is. I have replied to him and Sorensen, as follows:
"GO TO HELL."

These people are EVIL.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposes himself again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
"From the "How Stupid Can You Get?" Department, I was just proved right again.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=870#p51571"

TOTALLY FALSE STATEMENT BY A HUNDREDS OF TIMES PROVEN LIAR WHO IS SUCH AN APPALLING BIGOT THAT HE REFUSES TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE THE REALITY OF HIS EVIL, EXTREMIST, AND PATHOLOGICALLY LYING BEHAVIOUR - AS EVENTS SINCE 13 JULY, FULLY DOCUMENTED ABOVE, ONCE AGAIN CONFIRM IS THE CASE IE HE IS ALREADY PROVEN A DELIBERATE LIAR - BY HIS OWN WORDS - AND LIES THAT HE 'DIDN'T' LIE AND THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID'. We are NOT.

You falsely libel me and then pretend you were talking about 'somebody else' and that that person was being 'stupid'. You were NOT talking about someone else. You were posting false malicious propaganda about me. Like the COWARD you are.

And you owe me an ANSWER to this question. WHY ARE YOU STILL LYING ABOUT SCIENTISTS IN THIS PROPAGANDA BLOG FIVE DAYS AFTER i EXPOSED THE LIE. Answer my QUESTION.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... -news.html

ALTERNATIVELY GO TO HELL FASCIST LIAR AND LOSER.

The choice is yours.

****s like you do NOT get a free pass to spew lies and hate on the internet. They will be made to stick their faces into their own faeces until they stop the c******g.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:35 pm

This is the 'person' who claims that he can have a civil discussion with creationists. I have reported Ashley Haworth-Roberts to Gmail for spam. He is a liar and insane and I have demonstrated those facts with his unwitting help.
MisterGordons

Mister Gordons is a fascist liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 pm

MisterGordons wrote:This is the 'person' who claims that he can have a civil discussion with creationists. I have reported Ashley Haworth-Roberts to Gmail for spam. He is a liar and insane and I have demonstrated those facts with his unwitting help.

I am sane. Are you.

Go to hell, fascist lying bully.

Your spamming of loads of people with hateful nonsense will convince them all what a despicable piece of **** you are.

Further faeces from you on this page are liable to be ignored. Come back when you have become an adult.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:11 am

Ashley Haworth-Roberts demonstrates his insanity with this spam mail:

'This is my last message to you even if you send more of your faeces and urine by return.

ENJOY YOUR DELUSION, ENJOY HELL.

I have PROVEN Sorensen WRONG in his words. 100 % WRONG.

You are EVIL.'

His obsession with faeces should be troubling to sane people.
MisterGordons

Postby CHartsil » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 am

Maybe if I just keep insulting these atheists, reality will finally go away

Ignoring reality and flinging personal attacks doesn't change reality here, either.
CHartsil

Re:

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I am a 58 year old using a wheelchair, I am in regular pain in my right leg which is associated with several backside pressure sores and a right foot ulcer, I have just discovered I am anaemic which may be why the sores are healing so slowly, some weeks ago I had a spot of (rare) faecal incontinence, and I have yet another urinary tract infection and there seems to be some delay in getting the right antibiotics.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm

I just sent this mass email. No - Gordons was NOT copied in.

"I regret that despite me copying these emails to Sorensen in a bid to discover what possible FACTUAL justification he might think he had for writing at his main blog on 13 July "Now we have secular scientists admitting that the smoking gun was not even loaded" (I've also asked him at the BCSE community forum which he reads "WHY ARE YOU STILL LYING ABOUT SCIENTISTS IN THIS PROPAGANDA BLOG FIVE DAYS AFTER i EXPOSED THE LIE. Answer my QUESTION"), NO response has been forthcoming - and he continues to refuse to amend his totally false, and provocative, blog statement.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... -news.html

I also regret that you have been repeatedly spammed by one of Sorensen's henchmen named Gordons who never addresses scientific/factual topics but instead acts as a lying troll (bcc recipients may have escaped some of his spamming). In fact the ONLY reason I copied him in at all (he is not getting this because he would act mental if he did) was because he started launching malicious personal attacks here on 18 July:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=855

So. Right wing hateful YECs post lies. You challenge them with facts. They REFUSE to discuss the facts. And instead return a volley of abuse and false attacks. And they call themselves 'Christian'.

One of the bcc Christians, a personal acquaintance who I respect, replied today "By all means expose their self-delusion and 'fake facts' but I really would urge you to refrain from abuse; you're actually helping them while harming your own case (which is a good one)." I think it's a question of ideal versus real world scenarios. Also, if I overdid the abuse a little in response to refusal to face facts and malicious troll attacks like "Ashley Haworth-Roberts is a liar and a hypocrite" " from a total stranger then I can only plead that I am often in physical pain when sitting in front of my keyboard at present (as just highlighted at that same BCSE thread).

Why do so many bad people embrace internet young earth creationism I wonder.

Ashley H-R"
a_haworthroberts

Postby CHartsil » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:11 pm

I wish they would realize how weak they look.
CHartsil

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists